Is this the only mass shooter kino out there? Why can't any other director be as redpilled as Uwe Boll?

Is this the only mass shooter kino out there? Why can't any other director be as redpilled as Uwe Boll?

really enjoyed this movie & was quite happy with the ending not being a total buzzkill

They are making one about Brevik, sorta - supposedly it will focus on some fictional characters, and Brevik will be reduced to a background character.

No chance a major studio film would have the balls to make a film with a mass shooter film with the killer being the protagonist.
Gus Van Sant’s Elephant based on the Columbine shooting is worth checking out though, if you don’t mind a more slow-paced film.

The sequel was complete shit.

This.
And the main character's a communist who only shoots whites.
This shit sucks.

He lives in a mostly white area so…
Also, the guy in the fourth pic doesn't look all that hwhite to me:

Post a magnet of it

And the implication that the shooters were homos

typical white right wing beta fantasy. they want to kill all the poor people around them who are victims of a broken system, just like they are, instead of being a real man and fighting the establishment. their pointless right wing violence helped create the modern police state back in the 70s. self-defeating useful idiots for the status quo. what a shit movie.

Hi, I'm a Hollywood producer and I was looking for someone to play the lead in my latest film "Cock Sucking Faggots" and I think you'd be perfect for it.

I think the character is a mockery of Marxist-Leninist ideology. In his interview, Boll said that he only wanted to expose how shitty real world is, but he doesn't agree with the belief of the protagonist.

It is nonsense to support the retarded "two shooters" meme. The actual event had something like 4-6 as evidenced by the police interviews. Also, the two acknowledged shooters were bullies and Juden.

Downloaded it but deleted it a while ago and never watched it, should I?

Weird

watching it now, watch it, some bit's are funny, a lot of strawmanning by the main protagonist, who seems like mossad, he has a lot of connections, money, equipment and training, complaining about rich jews while mowing down poor white waitresses.
uwe boll plays a jewey publisher saying he's completely right and bragging about he's going to make loads of money off the protagonist's "rampage".

WAT
He buys weapons online, builds his own suit with money he earns from his job. He's probably saved a lot of money from living with his parents.
The only training he has probably comes from playing paintball with his buddy.

That's the second one. The first one is great, the second one isn't nearly as good, but I still enjoyed it. Avoid the third one like the plague though.

aw shit, you're right, "rampage: capital punishment", used popcorn time to get it when I saw this thread, assumed there was only one movie, just finished it while replaying some mario 64, yeah, it was the second I watched.

Without the first you don't know his background, just that he high scored 100 kills, got away with it, is a nihilist, pretends to be anti-rich but really is anti-everyone, looks like he was paid to cause mayhem in usa. Really seems like mossad/cianigger playing from home/false flagger type actor without the added context of the first movie.

Actually looking forward to watching the first one now

oh, wow, there's 3 of them! avoiding uwe boll up until recently is the gift that keeps on giving

The first one is legit good.

watching now user

Anyone know where to get this - other than eBay/Amazon?

It says uncut version, so was there something cut from the ordinary release?
Also, it supposedly has a audio commentary track by Uwe - guessing it is in German…

If we can trust the dipshits at imdb, the German version had 5 minutes cut and the ending changed so the guy was caught by police. Considering how censor happy Germany is with media, it's probably the U.S. release with the main language switched back to German. To be safe, just stick with the U.S. version unless you know German and want to hear the commentary.

I got the Scandinavian DVD - no bonus features on that though.
It'd be interesting to hear Boll's thoughts on the film, but my German is more than a bit rusty.

I first learned about this film after hearing that Brevik had seen it.

The first one is great, and if someone reading this hasn't seen any of them yet, watch the second one first.

The second is a better movie not knowing what happens in the first movie, it was fun speculating where this guy is coming from like real major shootings, like the las vegas and watching the first one isn't affected by watching the first one, if anything it makes the first one better seeing how much better it is.
you just have to ignore the scene in the second one where he talks to his father on the phone