Purging Nigger Culture/Getting Rid Of Wiggers

I'm sure I don't have to go into the cancer that is nigger culture. It's one thing that niggers act like niggers - which is only natural - but it becomes an ascended form of cancer when whites lap it up.

Many young men and women are poisoned by this fucking crap. We must think of a way to get rid of this cancer and asign it to the dark chapters of history once and for all. How do we go about this? First off, a lot of it stems from blacks growing up in single mother households. With no strong male role model to teach them about being strong while having good values. When niggers were growing up with fathers they were making Motown and Rock n Roll.

Obviously (((Hollywood))) and (((record companies))) have nurtured this specifically to destroy us. So we can work this by exposing blacks to who is doing the real exploitation. Twitter is a good platform for this and a campaign should be launched on this front.

Lastly, directly dealing with wiggers is important. Wigger-shaming should come back to the mainstream. Make fun of wiggers any chance you get. How is the wigger made though? What is the genesis? Usually insecurity and low IQ. Many wiggers are young men looking for strong role models, but they're so stupid they equate money, drugs, and whores as true power.

We need our own form of music to cuck rap. Rap is old and tired and ready to be destroyed and replaced with something better. Our music must be strong, it shouldn't be whiny beta music like "white" music has been for the past 20 years. Fashwave is a good launching point. I think electronic music is a good way to go, but with fascist themes - strength, honor, intelligence, caring for people who are worth being cared about. We need to push these themes in music, while still being music that packs a punch. Most nigger music is popular because of catchy beats arguable, 90% of rap has the same beat and heavy use of bass.

tl;dr
fuck niggers, it's time to get them out of the cultural spotlight and out of the heads of young impressionable naive whites by shaming wiggers and pushing sexy superior fashy music. Gas the (((record labels))), music war nao
also nigger hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/02/03/the-daily-shoah-127-commies-r-duh-real-fascists/
youtube.com/watch?v=qR7U1HIhxfA
m.youtube.com/#/user/colinfurze
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IjeKw0B8PG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe, if we can get niggers to turn against wiggers as well, we might have a shot at it

It's not difficult, we just need to start creating music, movies, books, comics, video games, and everything that people like. For music we have vaporwave which is white as fuck. The over stuff we need to start working on. The latest generation is already more conservative than any other, now it's time to start making niggers lame and whites cool. Not a difficult task really. Ridicule all pro-black and marxist entertainment any chance you get, for example The Force Awakens, always shit on it, never say anything good about it.

Not gonna work. Wiggers just turn more nigger in response. The way you deal with a wigger s you send him to trade school with rednecks. They will berate him until he caves, because everyhing about a wigger is lauhably insulting to rednecks.

Already exists. What we need to do is corner every aspect of culture, Million Dollar Extreme has got comedy, vaporwave has got music, what we need are movies now. High quality pro-white entertainment, and it can't be cringy bullshit.

Metal and the many metal subgenres scare off as many niggers as stable employment. Though the music often comes with its own brand of degeneracy it's very easy to convey fashy-goy themes through it.

we control the maymays too

dude d00b lmao

Not gonna lie nothing is going to replace hip-hop unless it can move people's feet. Music culture is all about the youth, you play that shit at any youth gathering and you'll be laughed out the room.

I do like it, we just need something that feels "cool", novel and makes people dance. This feels old and will make people want to sit down.

You got to understand that a lot of people just don't see race as strongly as we do. Most wiggers even think being a wigger is a thing because the (((media))) wants to decouple culture from race. As such, they can in a sense reinforce the concept of equality of races by adopting a culture not their own because they don't even view the culture as truly being owned by any race. You can see this with the emergence fo "Slim Jesus" who is just some scrawny white kid who make stereotypical nigger rap about guns and violence and then openly admits to not living that life.

At this point, all modern culture is basically cosplay.

In regards to us producing or at least encouraging the production of new culture, I think MDE is sort of blazing a trail for others to follow. How many kids started skateboarding and posting videos of them taking nut-shots in a desperate attempt to escape cultural nihilism thanks to them? There needs to be something like that, a group young white males can identify with that show them a different way to live that looks fulfilling, exciting and fun.

I was referring to Jackass here, but forgot to mention them. I'm not saying Jackass were good role-models, but that they had a culturally significant impact, particularly on white kids.

this tbh fam

I enjoy rap music, am I a wigger?

Jackass was the last time I remember whites were still considered cool/the coolest. I remember being a skaterpunk kid back in highschool and getting my first whiffs of the nigger-pill. I remember getting mad at black kids for walking around with brand-new skateboards and band shirts for bands I know they didn't listen to (misfits, dead kennedys, the cramps, etc.) That was exactly around the time Soulja-Boy and that strain of nigger music really took off. Fuck man, I miss when girls used to listen to Dashboard Confessional, GreenDay, and Blink 182.

The issue is the internet is so atomizing to teenage culture that it's harder to pinpoint if a certain trend is going to take off. MDE existed, but was it a cultural powerhouse? How many edgy teenagers were actually affected?

Halfchan actually had a huge part in creating a subculture that teens clung to. But this mostly absorbed a few "nerds" from the last few generations. I assume there are some highschoolers in here, what sorts of things are kids into these days?

This happened back when I was a blue pilled degenerate. Around 2008 when I was in college.

Two groups that really helped to redpill me are Killing Joke and Skinny Puppy. Killing Joke is a postpunk band with a very diverse sound and Skinny Puppy is one of the major pioneers of electronic industrial music. Both bands have an extensive discography full of meaningful songs.

Rap sucks and encourages horrible values. Just tell people that. Insult their music. Call it cultural appropriation if you have to. Call it what it is.

Everyone's making it so damn complicated.

(((Hollywood)))
-Watch classical cinema (pre-60s)
-Learn to appreciate Opera and Theatre (especially that which originates before the 20th century)
(((Record Companies)))
-Classical Music (Ignore 20/21st century until you know how to spot the Jew Influence)
-Folk Music of all types
-Electronic Music (Industrial and Fashwave are the especially obvious subgenres)

Removing Jew/Nig movies/music from your life isn't as hard as you'd think because it's almost always pretty much shit. Even the most well (((acclaimed))) (((hip-hop))) like Kanye is basically stealing samples from White people and making monkey noises over it. Give it 2 years of serious inquiry into white art forms and you'll realize how shit modern degenerate music/film is.

is right. Vaporwave is good chill/driving music but it's a little slow to be good dance/club music. The fact is dance music is king right now and we need more soldiers on the dance-front. Gesaffelstein even though he's a jew makes some good music. A little more angry than dancy but still - a step in the right direction. We have to subvert club culture with fashy dance music. We need to sway people's bodies as well as their minds. Disco is a good direction too - Daft Punk is a mega-group, but they suck now, it's more like Daft Poz at this point. It makes me sad that they sold out to the poz with all the nigger singers. They're just another pop group at this point, living off the momentum/nostalgia of Discovery. The desire for funky dance music is there, but these goddamn kikes keep shoehorning niggers in there.

wiggers and majority of nigger culture is a creation by massive media influence and (((cultural))) industires like (((music))) and (((movies))).

To reverse the effect there are only two options: nukes or complete takeover of mass media. Everything else is an uphill battle. For every meme and other actions we do, they will pour millions into the system and broadcast 24/7 new propaganda shit.

In terms of music, rap is the most common for boys of any race, while girls are more racially divided - most white girls listen to pop, while nonwhite girls listen to rap.
In regards to social media, less than half of teens use Facebook regularly, while almost all use Snapchat. Instagram is also popular.
I don't know exactly what normie high schoolers do with their free time, but I do know that console video games are popular, as well as movies and TV shows on Netflix / Hulu / Amazon Prime.

t. American high school senior, willing to answer any other questions you might have.

Use nigger shaming tactics. The phrase "Stop listening to nigger music" works wonders.

This is the right answer. The masses love their chains, so we need to be the ones holding the chains.

and this answer is unfeasible unless a civil war breaks out or anything else rattling on the corrupt foundations of society.

I don't see it happening in the near future. Why waste energy to combat something which will be obsolete anyway once other goals are achieved?

I'm pretty sure the impressionable youth of today are quickly becoming impressed by the Right, not the hippie scum. Kids always suspect that adults are lying to them, anyway, and the net-savvy rug-monkeys of today are well-aware of the Democrats' chicanery.

Have we ever had an update on whether the little blonde girls have been raped and devoured by their "brothers," yet?

No, movies, video games, and television are a part of culture now. You can't just remove them. Two years ago did you expect us to get /ourguy/ in the WHite House? Right now we have Mel Gibson in Hollywood, we need more guys like him.

no the mediums itself, but the tentacles controlling them.

If I had to get all psychoanalytical about it, I would suspect that a lot of the wigger phenomenon stems from the fact that, for the past couple decades, nigger music has been the only type to show an ounce of masculinity. Meanwhile, all the white music lately has been from emasculated cucks and faggots. This is, of course, by design. The jew music producers only permit the most emasculated faggots get rich and famous, if they're white. And so what happens is that the young impressionable white men see that the white musicians are faggots and the black musicians actually act like men, and so they're intrinsically drawn towards the nigger culture.

Basically, we need to find a way to get back to the 70s and 80s, when all the popular music was from hard-rocking white guys dripping with manly sexuality.

How about desert rock? Its metal without being too depressing or whiny like some bands are.

Listen to this and try not to get pumped.

This. This user is correct IMHO. The whole emo and hardcore scene in the early 2000s probably laid the foundations for all this tranny love. Funnily enough, the shit they call "hardcore" is anything but. Just skinny guys screeching. I remember I couldn't stand all this popular nu metal. You gotta look elsewhere for good heavy music. Some of it gets so dark though as to be kinda cringy. Listen to Kyuss. Good shit. Not depressing either.

That's where it really came to a head, but it really started in the 90s with things like grunge and alternative rock. They were the progenitors.

vaporwave is gay as fuck, just like the 80s were.

Listen to metal produced in Europe, far less faggy than what the Jewnited states produces.

Not a big fan of that black viking metal bullshit, but that's a personal thing. But I'm not talking about what you or I as individuals listen to. I'm talking about what music is mainstream, and what should be mainstream.

Telling an individual to listen to metal isn't going to change anything. You need to somehow get it popular on the airwaves.

If you see a leftist using the word white as a pejorative call them a prejudiced bigot. I know you'll want to call them a racist, and you'd be right, but they'll defend themselves against that specific word using their imaginary definition.

Really, nigger? The 80s was a decade of AIDS, degeneracy and drugs. I still don't understand the love people have for that shitty decade and its aesthetics.

By the way, in some European countries ( IE Finland), metal is surprisingly what is mainstream. Instead here, we're forced to listen to niggerbeats and garbage pop music because that's what the Jew force feed us.

All of Sweden's testosterone was used into making this band.

Video games and advertising memes.

You've got to be careful even there. European metal bands have been getting pozzed and selling out in no fewer numbers than American metal. For example, In Flames (one of the pioneers of Gothenburg metal) is a fucking anthem radio rock band now, DragonForce kicked out their vocalist and have completely changed their musical style to no longer show off the talent of the guitarists and have fallen to making cover songs instead of purely OC, it's disgraceful.

You'd probably have the same to say about the 50s, wild west era, and colonial times too. Fuck off faggot.

The way niggers wear their pants is almost like an indicator of the left's sense of entitlement. At first, niggers were sagging their pants because they were hand-me-downs. This suggests that
they were trying to better themselves at one point and were saving on expenses. Today you see the exact opposite happening. Niggers are wearing pants that are too small and are not hand-me-downs.
These niggers are buying brand new pants that are too small for them on fucking purpose.

The child has grown up and is trying to keep up the facade of helplessness.

I'd say shit about every decade going back to the 1910s but I get your point. Wild west era and colonial times were far better than what came after, even more so starting from the 60s. In flames I could never get into either, I'm more into folk metal, preferably Russian or Scandinavian.

As many of you point out, there already is non-degenerate, non-black, and even anti-degenerate music, art, comedy, etc., and lots of it already has a certain following. The basic problem is expressed in posts like , , and , though not properly understood. The problem is not "huurrr good music isn't *danceable*", "ooga need sumthin that moovs mah feet", "dis don hav no beet", etc.. The high quality non-degenerate music, art, comedy, etc., that's being produced right now is exactly what it should be. The problem is the utter mental retardation and lack of personal agency that leads the mass of normies to believe garbage like "dis hab no beetz" in the first place. The solution is not to make shit art and slap positive themes on it and try to sell it to the dumb and deformed. The solution is either to fix the dumb and deformed or make them irrelevant. The latter is already happening as expressed through the rise of hipsterism (understood as cult content becoming the new mainstream, the new cool thing). Despite whatever negative connotations the term may have for you, and despite the negative values associated with any one kind of hipster culture, the rise of the hipster, the cult fan of more obscure, less mainstream content in every area of life - music, fashion, comedy, gaming (muh indie games), dietary preference, etc., represents a shift away from cool culture being dictated by the mainstream. i.e., the dumb herd and the culture they're sold through corporate media is being left behind and has less and less power over what's cool.

Don't water down your shit in order to manipulate the stupid, thereby becoming the jew. Make the best content you possibly can and form a genuinely loyal cult following that resonates your vibes and aesthetics out to their peer group as the new cool thing. Every artist, genre, and trend that does this erodes the influence and importance of mainstream culture bit by bit. And once culture is sufficiently balkanized in this way, the strongest memes are free to run rampant over the rest, the super-power stabilizing influence (to use a geopolitical metaphor) of mainstream culture having lost it's potency.

Both vaporwave and futurefunk use a lot of samples black music, not rap so I guess its not really relevant. Not that I either of those will catch on as popular especially in the US since it sadly seems most Americans don't like electric music period compared to Europeans.

I feel like RWDS entertainment has been doing a great job creating white music that both incorporates important themes and actually sounds pleasing. He used to make parodies of popular songs before his channel got shoa'd and he started making his own material.

Do niggers who are not yet in jail not realize this, or is it merely an open secret among the apes?

There was a huge thread several weeks ago.
Nothing yet, but those nogs sure are autistic.

They still exist, user. They just stopped being hot, went to Tumblr and became sjws.

Rap is not music it is merely talking over a song, therefore it is just as annoying as beatnik poetry with music fill

By living amongst blacks. It's becomes a method of survival when you are one of 3 white kids in a school or neighborhood. It's too blend in and survive.

Wiggers are made the same way a nigger is made
And just like a nigger, wiggers don't just magically blend in with everyone else just because they are white. They can't walk into a Brooks Brothers or a nice restaurant and be expected to be treated like human beings.

I think the real solution to getting rid of wiggers for good is to separate the races, especially in poor areas.

Also, I want to add that your second paragraph touches on the cultural cues that white kids get from niggers on tv and music. A white girl twerking or a white kid saying 'YOLO' doesn't make them wiggers. Those same idiots were the types of people that listen to Pearl Jam and buy Spice Girls records in the 90's. They are pop culture drones and are only imitating what's popular. If rap dies out then so will the nigger mimicking.

And most of the actual music used to Rap is just stock eurobeat demo tracks from expensive synthesizers that they don't know how to use. That's why it's always so simplistic and repetitive without any of the nuance that real electronic music has.

Bullshit. I lived in the whitest neighborhood, and went to the whitest schools. Wiggers are made by:

1. Teenage rebellion bullshit. They were not the cool kids, and needed somewhere to belong.

2. Weed LMAO

3. Hip hop culture. They all obsessively studied rap and graffiti and tried to act "ghetto".

It's purely a product of Jew propaganda taking advantage of the slightly weak elements of our race. There wasn't a nigger to be seen in all this.

I also want to add some thoughts on blacks in pop culture:

Jews like to shove nigger culture down our throats. They have these rappers and pop culture icons parading around like minstrels. They are the new Bo Jangles The new Venus Hottentot.

Think about it:
Nicki Minaj is a 21st century Venus Hottentot
Mr hot new rapper is this month's Bojangles.

Niggers don't notice because they are dumb. But it's possible to make lefty whites notice this. It's also possible to shame lefty whites from participating and enjoying black entertainers by pointing this out.

Use the jew toolkit against him. Deconstruct nigger worship and call it by what it really is: A Human Zoo

These progressives wouldn't be caught dead in a room with these loud ghetto niggers. They wouldn't dare walk through their neighborhoods and send their children to an inner city school. So why should they be able to enjoy them from afar?

Shame the white lefty. Shame him. I bet they would take the bait.

I'm just talking from my own experience. The only wiggers I've met grew up in rough black areas. What you have in exclusively poor white areas is the exact opposite: rednecks Two different cultures.

And define a wigger? Because we might have two different definitions. A wigger to me is a nigger in white skin. They both act and speak the same.

A white kid going through "a phase" is just that. His interests and slang is a reflection of pop culture. They are those NPC fags Holla Forums always brings up. Change pop culture and his black accent and nike shoes conveniently go away.

Look how white these guys are, still dope af.

What you traitors did doesn't matter.

Even if Mike is part jewish, he furthered our cause and we're not getting rid of him or going anywhere.

You fags are just jealous that the doxxing made us stronger by purging the weak. As far as the 100k+ in donations, it went where it was needed, and that's all you faggots need to know.

radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/02/03/the-daily-shoah-127-commies-r-duh-real-fascists/

Whites need to look back into their history and play traditional music again. Americans, why aren't you shredding the fiddle like your great-grandpa? Bulgarians, why aren't you playing a bulgarian bagpipe? Where is your lute, italians?

Those feels, I still have my CD case and everything. Old Daft Punk was so good

ABSOLUTELY DEGENERATE

How do I know you're a Jew?

Any former wiggers here? What made you stop being a wigger? How did that process go? Would be useful for de-wiggle rising future whites.

There have been some blacks who realize their culture is really jewish-created and psychological warfare against them, not many, but enough. I don't remember who or what goytube channels, but these would probably be the best to persuade niggers to stop propagating jewish marxist nigger culture. It's not like the niggers would listen to a whitey about anything unless it's a kike pretending to be white to spread anti-white jewry.

Great (1), but most larger cities have their own orchestras. They just need more patrons, if anything.

I'm not saying you're wrong, how the hell would I know how to signal your ass is up for sale in prison, it may well be the case. But the hand me downs was the initial cause of baggy ass pants simply because they where too poor and it had to be done. For most people it would be embarrassing to be wearing ill fitting hand me downs, but for the hoodrats it was beneficial, they got less hassle from other kids simply because they could see just from looking at the baggy ass pants that he had a bigger brother who might whoop your ass if you mess with little Tyrone. Before you know it everyone wanted baggy ass pants for the extra protection they seemed to offer, and even when they had the chance to buy new pants they still went for ones that didn't fit.

No just an average common retard.

Saved.

it's embarrassing to watch

you sense that your being manipulated but fail to understand that yes your being manipulated

Daily reminder MACINTOSH PLUS is a tranny.

Personally I prefer her solo work as Vektroid

youtube.com/watch?v=qR7U1HIhxfA

Whites like building awesome shit. Take Colin Furze's homebuilt jet engines for example. Whites also like displays of machines running, fast worker productivity, stunts, and highly skilled labour completing tasks set to calming music, these are called satisfying videos
Two examples below:
COLIN FURZE CHANNEL
m.youtube.com/#/user/colinfurze
MOST SATISFYING VIDEO (Or visual porn for whites)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IjeKw0B8PG8