Philosofuckers

Has there been a philosopher who has spewed more bullshit than Arthur Schopenhauer?

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2016/02/notes-on-heidegger-and-evola/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Marx

Schopenhauer was pretty shit, but he was along the right lines with the whole "maya" stuff. If only he'd listened to Hegel…

Only man who understood the metaphysics of sex.

Evola isnt a philosopher but a wizard without magic.

only man who could understand Heidegger THAT horribly

so he's a virgin after 30 basically

Why do you think he misunderstood Heidegger that horribly?

t. counter-currents.com/2016/02/notes-on-heidegger-and-evola/

also

meme

I should try to read Heidegger then.

Nietzsche?

Thoreau….kinda…maybe?

Mill's Utilitarianism is a dumpster fire.

Hard to beat the K-man….there's an impressive body count as a result of his garbage.

Nietzsche?

Thoreau….kinda…maybe?

Mill's Utilitarianism is a dumpster fire.

Hard to beat the K-man….there's an impressive body count as a result of his garbage.

Nietzsche: eh, he's okay. Point should be to move past him straight away tho

Thoreau is up there in the shit list defo.

Utilitarianism is bad, but by no means the worst. That goes to voluntaryism (baby's first ethics).

K-man? You mean Marx? Not a fan of him, idk if I'd say he was a "bad" philosopher though.

Aristotle is the worst
Epicurus>Plato>Socrates>shit>this nigger named Aristotle

butthurt breeder detected

FTFY

butthurt edgemaster detected

Fuck off. There is no communism without Schopenhauer.

Hegel

His woman hateric rants were kind of cringy, but he is 100% right about natalists and how they are the source of all our problems.

W E W L A D

meh lad

Schopenhauer had a lot of bad moments, but he still produced good philosophy.

Everybody who thinks otherwise should end their will to live.

Well fuck you Schopenhauer I WANT TO SUFFER not Simone weil level of suffer lust but non the less suffering is good

he's ok…His early work was a little too new wave for my taste, but when will and representation came out in 63 I think he really came into his own, metaphysically and epistemologically

Plato

He was a very good writer too, which is pretty rare among German philosophers.

Kierkegaard is a close second

YOU CANT REFUTE HIM THO

THE VEEEEEEEEGAN ANAAAAAAAARCHIIIIIIIIIIIIIST

I'm alright with this because I know everyone who's read him likes him

>>>Holla Forums

Who's FTFY?

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Cause the only people who can relate are virgins! :🍀🍀🍀)

He was right on a lot of things

Zizek likes him. He's definitely not a virgin. Don't lie.

You are wrong and you cant refute me!
Do a leap of faith in a bed cuteboy faggot.

L-lewd

I identify more with Schopenhauer than any other philosopher. He was the OG robot. He gets it. All of it.

How can one man be so based

utterly based

Breeders utterly and completely BTFO

B-but that makes people who have children sad :(

In order of worst to least worse:
Hegel
Plato/Socrates
Kierkegaard/Heidegger
Rousseau
Žižek

truer words have not been spoken

Is either high on I don't even know what the fuck.
or he was just babbling nonsense.

Schopenhauer isn't bad IMHO.

That's my list lol

Nietzsche, Heidegger, and Max Stirner.

Good choices, but Heidegger kind of only turned Kierkegaard's philosophy into an ontology. I don't think he said much else of value other than some warning about technology

Die in a whole you muslim piece of shit

Every single word he said was true

page fifteen bumparooni

what marx said actually makes perfect sense though. it was a critique of capitalism and he proved to be right in the end as we can see by our current economic collapse and "credit".

the only thing marx got wrong was that he was unable to see capitalism's ability to adapt (bs jobs, copyright, bailouts, ect).

i'm so sick of complete and total retards who haven't read marx thinking he was "wrong". marxism is a SCIENCE and his critique of capitalism has been literally proven to be true by our economic history.

why are you so fucking stupid bro? why can't you see the facts and truth right in front of your face? please read more

yes

Hegel.

Holla Forums I am dissapoint

How can you guys shit on Muke for not reading when Holla Forums has daily threads bragging about how little they know about philosophy?

Of what use is metaphysics? It's not verifiable, so it's useless shit.

kys