I've got more chins than china town

how did he get away with something so vile and racist?

Weird "Killed more chins than ho chi minh" Al Yankovic

He's Jewish

His best orientalphobic gag was in UHF

Because it was the 80s and cultural Marxism hadn't taken full hold yet.

Don't delude yourself. We've been on this ride longer than you can possibly imagine.

It was as prevalent as it is now. Just look at hair metal, guys wearing makeup with long flowing hair, singing songs with a high pitched feminine voice. Weird Al was able to get away with it because he is a kike.

Cultural Marxism as you know and understand it began its infiltration of the West in the 50's, became extremely prominent in the 60's, and has been influencing American society ever since. Watch Bezmenov's lectures on subversion.

If Al Yankovic is Jewish, than why did he release such redpilled classics such as "pretty fly for a rabbi" and "foil"?

*then

He was playfully creating a song about rabbis. It wasn't based. He never called jews out for being the slimy rats that they are. He just made a silly song.

Hair metal was not commie music! Sure, some of them were flamboyant but that's was part of their showmanship. Most of them were super straight.

Yes it was. It was a reaction to actual metal taking place in the same area. By actual metal I mean thrash and speed metal. Hair metal was a sissy movement to promote a silly gay lifestyle and to make boys look like girls.

Well, then why did they always have hot babes in their videos then?

That was real edgy Tom.

People didn't care back then because the special snowflake generation hadn't grown up yet.

Check out the smoking on tv in this clip.

then explain why the vast majority of fags are muscular butch guys with short hair
I've found the vast majority of people who get asshurt over long hair are balding virgins

WHEEL
OF
FISH

No he's not.

how did he get away with something so vile and antisemitic?

that sounds like bullshit

Asians aren't a protected group.

because you're a balding low t bitch

Pick one, cuck. Male pattern baldness is a sign of high t.

go back to nu/pol/ dipshit.

Huh, he actually isn't.
I always assumed Al was Jewish because of his name and curly hair.

It started in the 20's really. In some cases it goes back to the French Revolution.

Nope, it's an abnormal reaction to testosterone.

1) it's comedy
2) most assumed he was jewish therefore white standards didn't apply to him