Japan reportedly setting up package for Trump to create 700,000 US jobs

archive.is/IWv8o
foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/03/japan-reportedly-setting-up-package-for-trump-to-create-700000-us-jobs.html

Why were we ever not allied with the japs again? Oh yeah jews

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/02/03/the-daily-shoah-127-commies-r-duh-real-fascists/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GUNDAM TIME

Japanese are so cozy

Trains tickle my tism but I don't live in any of those shitty regions (or Texas).

The Japanese may use money from its foreign exchange reserves to fund the package, Reuters reported.

On a broader basis, the two countries would cooperate in building liquefied natural gas facilities in Asia to help expand exports of U.S. natural gas and work together to expand nuclear energy-related sales.

The aim appears to be to turn what could potentially be a major crisis over trade friction into a business opportunity for both sides.

Abe's proposed public-private initiative is intended to create several hundred thousand jobs, the reports said Thursday, and involve $150 billion in new investment in U.S. infrastructure from Japanese government and private sources over the next decade.

Asked in parliament about his plans for talks with Trump, Abe said Japanese companies are making significant contributions to the U.S. economy.

"Toyota has been making big investments in the U.S. It has built big factories, created jobs. If they make profits, their salaries increase and the benefits for Japan also grow. It's important for each of us to think that way," Abe said. "If the United States grows, without a doubt that benefits Japan."

Overall, the expectation is that the plan would generate $450 billion in new business.

The government pension fund may invest in the projects, the reports said. Such investments can raise controversy over risk management of funds relied upon by millions of people in their retirement.

This is just the beginning.

>Oh yeah jews
They had delusions of grandeur after beating their medieval-tier neighbors and Europe's special ed class and thought they could successfully go to war with other global powers; despite FDR's push for war against them it was going to happen sooner or later because they were in a spiral of self-delusion. Stop making excuses for them.

No, pretty much because jews. Japan had no interest in going to war with the west until the jewish parts of the west (the anglosphere) started fucking with them. Take your jew apologism and shove it back up your arse.

I Love YOU Japs.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

IT'S TIME TO STOP

Now that's some spicy news

;^)

YOU…YOU…
DOUBLE NIGGER

So are you just totally unfamiliar with the Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere or what? Japan wanted very much to avoid embroiling the US in a war, that is true, but they were not shy in the least about their colonial and anti-western ambitions in the region and these facts made war inevitable in the long run because the US was (and remains) a western power and allied with the same and Japan was not going to change that fact.

Japan's hand was forced by FDR and they went to war with the US over it but at the same time it's the rankest naïvete and lack of critical thought to pin the blame entirely on jewry. Everyone makes errors and going to war with the US was one of Japan's.

What about cooperation with the Japs in stem cell research.

Please

They're making train waifus.

OUT

I always knew they were mechaphiles.

I'd like to see more images like that.
Is there?

It is funny that what was fresh memes on chans back in ~2004 like are now considered to be normalfag shit.

Can't wait for our [current year] memes to become mainstream.

So when does President Trump announce the best waifu?

Japan truly is our greatest ally

Obligatory.
Please go back, I'm sure you've got a Darkstalkers' FF you need to reblog or something.

ABSOLUTELY HONOURARY

based slant eyed chinks

I'm almost certain that's Chinese

The text is in Chinese, yes, but 2hus are a Japanese creation.

that was a Brit

You burgers have no idea how jelly the rest of us are.

Can't wait to volunteer for the liberation divisions formed to help out in the euro civil wars to come.
I just hope that I don't have to destroy anything historically important to help cleanse europe.

Memes are creating reality

ie, robot waifus and space colonies
TOO MUCH WINNING

First order of business: make a space colony, then drop it on Israel.

That would be a waste of a perfectly good space colony. Not cost-effective. Much cheaper to redirect a meteorite or two. Did you know there are meteorites rich in gold ore?

Make Japan Great Again

I've only ever seen that one and this one. There may be more out in the wild, somewhere

Our descendants will have to deal with Zeon instead of communism.

Autonomy from the Earth and deregulation of the colonies is a must if they want to be able to thrive. Ghiren was space Hitler (even his father said he was and Ghiren took it as a compliment), Delaz is a Ghiren fanboy, Haman is a woman not to mention she wanted Char's dick but go a "Pff no way fag." from him.

Char, Char was weird he wanted to drop Axis onto the earth after dropping 5th Luna as to cause another ice age to force people off the earth so it could have time to heal itself And in the lawful ending to Char's Neo Zeon and Casaval's Zeon he does just that without the colony drop and somehow the earth ends up with a world tree

M-MULTI-TRACK DRIFTING!

I love how that zeon picture always gets me a detailed reply.

They were our allies, even before we knew it.

memecenter's not entirely gone, it just has a very bad case of reddit syndrome. You're not entirely wrong.

I don't think (((US ISPs))) would like that.

how about we set up a giant space colony, let our waste collect over a few years and then drop a giant space turd on isreal?

What does it matter?

I can see the left's complaints now

Damn, now I want to see vid of the drunken gaijin being pummeled by angry Japanese cops with sticks.

Good to see some more positive news. I'm on the fence though regarding passenger trains in the U.S.

So many niggers and beaners fuck up public transportation here as to make it unusable. Perhaps some nigger hatin' Law and Order combined with mass deportations will make it feasible again.

i don't know if it's true or not, but there was an entirely separate thread for the trains and someone claimed they were only going to be freight trains
does anybody know if this is true?

Haven't seen anything about that.

What you traitors did doesn't matter. Even if Mike is part jewish, he furthered our cause and we're not getting rid of him or going anywhere. You fags are just jealous that the doxxing made us stronger by purging the weak. As far as the 100k+ in donations, it went where it was needed, and that's all you faggots need to know.

radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/02/03/the-daily-shoah-127-commies-r-duh-real-fascists/

Joint anime-production ventures when? Obviously not with the sorts of cucks that the US media and establishment call cartoonists and writers, but with the fashy artists struggling in the shadows.

So FDR forced their hand. Proving anons point.

And my point was that they were already thoroughly embroiled with other western powers and interests in east and southeast asia and when their ambitions finally butted up against those of the US Japan basically said "eh, I guess we can take them if Germany helps" instead of making the better strategic decision and continuing to avoid war with the US. The fact that Japan's hand was forced meant that they had to make a decision and act, not that there was only one course of action they could take.

He really is making anime real.

It was impossible for the nationalist powers to avoid war with the ZOG allies. The Zionists were leveraging every country under their control against the remaining free ethnostates. We were the fucking belligerents and in the wrong due to Semitic hegemony. The options available to the Japanese were to submit to the Semitic agenda or go to war.

10/10 Would ride like an animal.

Also I like the Chinese Butthurt this will inevitably cause.

You do know that the communist traitor FDR cut off 90% of Japan's oil through sanctions forcing' them to expand into Philippines and elsewhere to just to meet their energy needs?
You have a high school level of understanding of the prelude to the pacific theater.

There already have been co-productions (like The Animatrix), but foreigners should be kept as far away as possible from anime production.

Asians are backstabbers and we are living the same things your ancestord lived before the big war.

The waste would be necessary as fertilizer for crops.

I am also interested in this