What's the odds Marvel will pull a call of duty by publishing books with Black Female Nazis for

What's the odds Marvel will pull a call of duty by publishing books with Black Female Nazis for
The shake increase diversity quotas?

I unironically enjoy the concept of black nazi's.

Well there were some black people in the Wehrmacht in the later years of the war.

CoD is only going to have Black Female Nazis in the multiplayer, where they have a character customization option to make them look however you want.

I know, but I mean the cartoonishly evil nazi's with black people in their ranks is a concept I strangely really like.

I would be happy with just different looking nazi's period. or at least more large breasted elf demon nazi's

also, regardless of race nazi's should be portrayed as all female. (less controversy that way) and always hot with a seductive bdsm vibe.

>>>/a/

Oh boy the 17th sjw diversity bitching thread. Also webm or get the hell out faggot.

So Ilsa the she wolf then?

Is that a famas?

Here's the Irony they're like two decades late with that concept. Here's the Original COWADINDUDITTY BLACK TO DA HOOD!

*Don Pardo narration mode activate*
Please note DLC and extra may require government clearance from the CIA/NSA or M15 for additional memory slots and a spare Cray along with an 8 track tape deck recorder for Stereo Soundtrack. Computer scientists and secretaries for debugging and live coding for scenarios not included.
Don Pardo speaks: Only reason why I'm buying this expansion you know is the same damn reason the boys at Langely do, you know role playing on the secretary, you know, Judy with dat tight fat ass in the blue onesie. I mean that's the only reason why we ran that Adventure lan party last week…

Marvel hasn't but Disney had with Star Wars. The next Battlefront game will have a female Imperial as main protagonist, since that is the only kind of villain that they are able to write is the Empire.

I predict that halfway through she's gonna realize the Empire is evil and join the Rebellion. The only games where we were able to go full-out Empire support were Empire At War, Tie Fighter and Battlefront 2's campaign.

There used to be a strip in really old Viz called The Nigger Nazi's.
Iirc every story ended in them commiting suicide.

What we need is a dose of Phil The Disco Skinhead.

kek

But Disney writers said the empire were white supremacists

Viz media the anime dubbing company?

Why are the Battlefront 2 'Special Forces' dressed more like pilots than on the ground soldiers? Their gear looks like it would provide zero protection in the field unlike previous Imperial Special Forces designs.

Aren't those helmets only for pilots?

He probably meant Viz the British comic magazine

This.

there is no famas in any pic you linked

wat

Absolutely ridiculous anyone would do that!

I'm chalking it up to 'we were sent from the death star to help you ground forces out' and so they're in pilot gear cause they flew their special forces fighters down to Endor, which would make them playable in the space missions of the campaign.
But I won't pretend it's not an incredible stretch to justify shitty armor, user.

I was mildly annoyed at how there was a pneumatic hiss when she put her helmet on, as if there was an airtight seal, even though you could clearly see the back of her neck was completely uncovered.

>>>/normalfag/

kys