Study: Europeans can be divided into Finns and non-Finns

Study: Europeans can be divided into Finns and non-Finns

nature.com/nature/journal/v536/n7616/full/nature19057.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antrea_Net
paabo.ca/uirala/uiralamenu.html
sciencemag.org/news/2017/02/ancient-women-found-russian-cave-were-close-relatives-today-s-indigenous-population
uusisuomi.fi/tiede-ja-ymparisto/201691-geenitutkijat-yllattyivat-eurooppa-nyt-jaettu-suomalaisiin-ja-ei
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Arctic_Home_in_the_Vedas
publicdomainreview.org/collections/paradise-found-the-cradle-of-the-human-race-at-the-north-pole-1885/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Take the final redpill.

Finnish people have higher rate of blue eyes and blond hair than any other Europeans. Finnish have less Asian DNA than Swedes and Nords. Finland is the whitest nation on Earth.

Finns still don't speak an INDO-european language.

The earliest ever found rune script says literally "COMB" in Finnish.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antrea_Net

Why are you capitalizing Indo?

SPURDO MASTERRACE :DDDD

To emphasize it.

Look here comes the swede. She's a swede didn't you know already?

actually it's Bielorussia, but whatever.

Indo-European languages derived from the Caucus peoples who spread into India as well as Europe.

You klingons are still mad about being descendant from a mong?

Where did you get that idea from?

You're mad because we are the original Europeans.

Finns are the closest to Cro-Magnons. Finnish is related to Sumerian.

Northern European kingdoms were formed by Finns.

I guess that's why Soros is so eager to send Somalis there.

Earliest Finns DNA were found in modern England and then Karthago.

SPURDO SPARDE WE ARE THE WHITEST ON EARTH :DDDD

Finns found American continent way before Vikings. paabo.ca/uirala/uiralamenu.html

Spurdo Sparde is probably my favorite meme.

Finns suffered heavy losses during the proto-kangdom expansion era, with frequent raids by the wewuz federation and the abduction of finnwomyn causing a scenario in which all Africans can be defined as having either some Finn DNA, or a lot of Finn DNA.

Yakub was the first afro-finn scientist, sharing finnish knowledge with various protokangdomz, establishing the groundwork for the construction of the finngyptian pyramids

We have nothing to do with mongols.

Fuck off nigger.

Hey, I gotta give credit where it is due and they did have the largest empire known to man.

Pöljä, Koura, Iso-Kiimanen, Kakkinen, etc. are all named for great afrofinns from the proto-kangdom expansion era.

Never mind our business, and we won't shit you up.

Come at us Sweden. Russia is ok at this point.

Fuck with us! Please!

lol, butthurt.

How can one be hurt in the butt with facts?

Not opening that shit.

ebin :DDD

Such is the life a lamer.

I actually read some study that most people in the world find blue eyes "cold, distrusting, dangerous, unknown" and find dark/brown eyes "friendly, close, trustworthy" etc.

No idea who funded it.

Actually she's a Norwegian Sami.

Indo-Europeans still not speaking Finnish or Hungarian…

I'll give you two guesses, user

Don't you know goy? The most evil man on earth, the incarnation of evil Hitler had blue eyes! That means people with blue eyes have got to go, before they gas us again!

Jews have lied about the holohoax so long most of them actually believe it now

==SUOMI
U
O
M
I

You cuckchan scum really are retarded. The same (((people))) who made the fingolian meme are the same (((people))) who defamed Ben "Pull the trigger on ever nigger" Garrisson's art.
Fuck you

bretty gud

Please, provide me with a url to those studies. It's not that I don't believe you, it's that I want to prove that for low national self esteem finns with "muh mongol" self-hate.

Fins are still non-white then

But it's like a redpill for people, since when you go to, say, any Latin American country as a blue-eyed person, girls won't stop staring at your eyes and fawning and making moves.

I love Finns and Spurdo.
Zyklon Ben did nothing wrong.

Every single European has at least 1% of "Asian" genes which are just common genes.

I guess we should gas white chaim.

Finns have less asian genes than sweden have african genes.

:^DDD

Real redpill coming through.

Most of Northern Europe was Finnish before the Romans came into the region. The Saxons invaded Sweden, Norway, and Denmark and replaced the Finnish in these areas. Blue eyes and blonde hair ORIGINATED in Finland, it was only when the saxons came into the area and mixed with Finnish that these traits spread widely into Europe.

The Finnish people are the true beginnings of the Aryan race.

They still have asian genes, they are not white.

Problem, friend?

France is 10% African, Italy is 15% African, Spain is 5% African, Portugal is 20% African, Greece is 30% African.

So tell me Merchant, who IS white?

Finns themselves made the finngolian meme though.

ebin :—-DDDDDD

4d chess

Total propaganda…. people with blue eyes look innocent.

If the black little girls say so, lurk more.

the only time i've seen a show where the QUALITY makes it even better than it would have been

Yeah Pope John Paul I was evil, I'm glad the jews killed him before he could oppress us white folk fellow goy. Thanks for the effort OP!

fug posting with TOR is hard

Half-Gook reporting in. There's literally nothing wrong with being asian. Finns should have no shame in being ones. We are intellectually superior, should be proud of that. Racism against asians is the most idiotic kike invention, even Hitler wasn't racist towards us.

And europeans - please do not racemix, cause i am ugly as fuck and want to die a virgin

Elliot? Did Trump bring you back from the dead?

Not the Fins that's for sure Mwahahaha!

There are more half-asians on this board and in the world in general than you might think at first.

N-no remember, he had one ball, brown eyes, was 1/4th-3/4th Jewish depending on who you ask and had a micropenis.

Finnish people probably invented Nokia to make it so that they could have an excuse to not talk to each other.

He also ate shit and injected himself with horse semen you anti-semite

By Kek what have we done.

checks out

Hey this is really rather remarkable. I'm not sure if you are aware, and I am curious myself. Recently
a genomic study was conducted on remains found in a cave which date back 7700 years, quite far away from Finland, however the continuity over about 7000 years,” says Mark Stoneking of the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology in Leipzig, Germany, is significant. Although the population now is counted at only 3500 people in the Ulchi, an indigenous people who have not moved very far from the location the remains were found after having looked at that picture they appear very similar in appearance. I am curious is DNA matching studies have been done between the two ethnic groups.

Ulchi, indigenous people who today live a few hundred kilometers north of the cave in the Amur Basin where the remains were found. See:
>>sciencemag.org/news/2017/02/ancient-women-found-russian-cave-were-close-relatives-today-s-indigenous-population

Stock Photo - The kids playing on the seashore belong to indigenous ethnic entities of the Russian Pacific coast Tafalar Udeghe and Ulchi

Yep.

What is significant to study is the *lack* of genetic variation over 7700 years. Interesting to see if Finnish remains dated to the same time period showed a "match" or not.

You're speaking of of your mind.

*out

personally I will give this less thought than two shits. However it's the science which would interest me. The ability to use both modern and ancient remains should be sent to Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology for study. The science would disprove my hypothesis or not for I stated I merely speculate. Wipe your butt now.

It says harja, dumb cunt.

Actually I have no idea what it says so ignore me.

OP is a guy called Partajäbä (beard dude/dude with a beard). That first response Tor poster is probably him as well.

He starts these threads constantly on Ylilauta, and has apparently now found Holla Forums as well. His mission in life is to redpill people about Finns being the ultimate master race.

Not saying he's wrong, just that you will see these threads every week from now unless he's told to stop. Partajäbä, please stop.

Pic related: It's OP

A true birchnigger.

That's not even what the study is about.

True.

This

feels fucking amazing to be finnish

OY VEY SHUT IT THE FUCK DOWN

There's also an obelisk on Phobos.

Based on what? IQ statistics coming out of places such as China?

Can someone link me IQ statistics from Japan or something? Not just a blanket "asian IQ", which can't be trusted because of the Chinese communist party.
I just don't think that heartless gooks who still cook animals alive on the streets, and when we first came into contact with them were leagues behind us in technological advancement, somehow can be called intellectually superior. But whatever makes you feel better, mongrel.

Language doesn't make a race.
The millions of shitskins speaking European languages spread through colonialism are certainly not white.

I took the time to translate the important parts of the Finnish article:

tl;dr: What this says is that Finns are European, but that there are genetic mutations in Eastern Finns not found anywhere else, which are a late mutation in the history of the European people.
So now you know more about your ancestors

The article in Finnish if you want to google translate it : uusisuomi.fi/tiede-ja-ymparisto/201691-geenitutkijat-yllattyivat-eurooppa-nyt-jaettu-suomalaisiin-ja-ei

WAR FLAG

Notice the war flag is not square

STEPS ON THE CURVED SWORD MEME

Norse mythology is the history of the Assyrians taking over germany and invading the then finno owned nordic and baltikum. The Jotunn (Giants) are the finns. First true king of the north was Thorri Snærsson who was a tried to keep peace between the Kvenish and the Assyrians

Jotunheim is Jutland, Geatland, and Gotland.
In norse mythology the Asir interbreeded

finns are the link between whites and asians.

SAMOYEDS ARE WHIIIIIITE

Yeah, China didnt even have cars till the 1980s and were supposed to believe the Chinese are 5-8IQ poimts higher than europeans lmao

EBIN

Bring the source back if you ever find it, would love to see how they did it. Growing up with light eyes where that was normal, I have always been wary of brown eyes and when I talk to them I can't quite make myself think of them as people. I feel like I'm talking to animals. I wonder if it genetic or the way you are raised.

If they labeled their comb a brush that would be even better

intelligence =//= creativity

Asians are biological calculators.

Asians were engineered by the Finns to be accountancy Mentats; after the collapse of the Finnish super-state, they devolved into their current state. They are quite literally the Jews of the East.

The only reasons Finns aren't exploring outer singularity at this moment is because of their eternal war on autism due to the Korean activation of the mass autism array during the hyperwar all those millennia ago.

The second N in Finnland was stolen by Yakub in the proto-kangdom raids.

Australia?

No matter how many pseudostudies you post, you cant change the fact that you are genetically asian/slavshit, and that you are so inbred they actually had to dedicate a whole wikipedia article for it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease

The only white people in finland are those with swedish-germanic ancestry, deal with it.

intellect is scary for negroids

Balts kids of Russia? If you look at original spread of Baltic languages it should be other way around.

Lol poor mongrel.

He looks pretty metal

what's with all the deleted posts in this thread? were they pro or anti finn?

The Finn is the polar opposite of the jew, they help and support nations. They even sided with Hitler.

So how do I know if I'm Finnish masterrace or not?

Sadly many of the "Germanic" fenno-swedes are actually crypto kikes who came from Germany in late Middle Ages and even spoke yiddish at first.

KURWA :DDD

Ask not, "Are Finns white?" ask "Are Finns people?"

(checked)
Are they white? Are they people? I have no idea, but I'm pretty sure those dudes are cold.

Finnish people don't get cold.

we wuz finns n shit

This is really stupid. There are a lot of native Europeans who have brown eyes. Non-whites don't have brown eyes of such type, their eyes are a lot darker, almost black.

Embrace European diversity. There were a lot of great Europeans who weren't blonde or blue eyed, but they accomplish amazing things. It's the European character that is of the most importance.

This doesn't mean that you should breed away blue eyes, but labeling fellow Europeans as animals is disgusting.

That's the same question though.

FINNS MASTERI REISSI

Italian wants blonde pussy.

Don't let me get started how Hungarians claim the ancestors of the Finns and the Magyars were Sumerians and taught the Nords how to write while the off-shoot that stayed in Mesopotamia taught the Egyptian how to write and from then on all alphabets derive.
Both the endonyms Magyar and Suomi can be derived from the Sumerian endonym emegir, which was probably pronounced emekir millenia ago.
Some include the Japanese and Koreans as heavily mongrelized cousings, explaining their shared gloominess, suicidal depressions, and unnaturally great intellects. They're overrepresented in technological and other scientific field, that's for sure.

Everything spiritual comes from Aryans, everything technological (like writing) comes from… how do we call this second type of Aryan?

The worst part is, why were they always warring with each other except for Atlantis? However, we know were were kings and wizards.

This guy just looks like a doughy Swede, though.

Can't he just go to north Italy to find that though, and sometimes even with blue or green eyes.

This shit makes me laugh as much as the next meme but it's seriously D&C material. I'd rather have Finns on the edge of Europe than negroes and kebabs IN Europe.

Huns also came out of Asia. So did Slavs. But we need to pick our battles and I suggest we start with those who came from the South first of all.

Polite sage.

The Indo-Europeans are thought to come from the Eurasian steppes west of the purported Indus valley culture. In essence, disregarding that Slavic is a language grouping term rather than an ethnic term, Slavs are closer to the generally acepted home of the Aryans than others.

Indoeuropeans came from Asia, smartass.

This. Finns and Hungarians might be Asiatic Steppe People but at least they aren't kebab.

Most Nips weren't awake to the JQ, but they certainly are aware of the problems with their dog-eating slant-eyed brethren on the mainland.
There's a reason that Koreans are known as the Jews of Asia.
Gook goon go home!

(checked)
(checked)
sequential.

I always knew there were True Finns and the rest.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Arctic_Home_in_the_Vedas

publicdomainreview.org/collections/paradise-found-the-cradle-of-the-human-race-at-the-north-pole-1885/

I'm a Finn and I confirm. Finns are NOT from Africa, Finns are from North Pole it is said in countless our folklore heritage, mainly in Karelian area.

Aryan race that originated in NORTH POLE.

In Hyperborea, also knowns as Ultima Thule.

There is only one true Aryan country left with true heritage and memory of that great era that once was. And that country is not Finland. That country is… IRAN.

That's why they want to destroy Iran. Last Aryan place in the world.

Finns are the originator of all civilised life. They went to the four corners of the Earth to teach people how to live. Finns built the pyramids around the world. Giza pyramid is made by Finns too and they gave it for Egyptians for spiritual use.

Finns are the best.

Finns are the master race, and great fishermen. Finns catch so many fish because they know how to bait their hooks, that is why Finns are also master baiters.

Partajäbä pls stop

A week old, but just to be clear, I don't mean it as d&c. It's just my perceptions and how I feel around them, not any other implications. Unlike eyes, hair color does not matter to me. Which makes me lean towards a genetic reason, since my heritage has all of them but not a variety of eye colors.

I have had european friends who never had brown eyes but that's probably selection bias who talked about where they came from, the people, cultures, etc. It is a good thing for all of us. But that doesn't mean all of our peoples are the same, either.

Don't care, most other humans are nothing beyond animals, a fair portion of the whites are too.

So much kikery in this thread. Finns are genetically white. Not Aryan but not all Europeans are Aryan anyway (Basques, wtf ever the Welsh are ect).

Get fucked Shlomo. Just because you oven dodgers are a race filthy mongrels with negroid taint doesn't mean that Whites are mixed.

Welsh is Indo-European

Let me stop you right there, friend. There is no such ethnic group as "the Finns". We are two ethnic groups living in one country speaking the same language. Western Finns are the ones who are statistically the blondest most blue eyed people on Earth. Full aryan. Eastern Finns are the eurasian group. Eastern-Baltid or something. The two groups have a greater genetic distance than the Brits and North-Germans yet strangely not many Finns are aware of this genetic divide in our country.

I guarantee it's britpol outside of their containment hole, if you read their threads they sperg out endlessly about the idea of the white unity because they only consider anglos white, 90% of d&c posts you see about whites not being white comes from those cucks pushing their agenda.

Today in everything I don't like is communism-

"…in the age before the availability of effective means of contraception, free love has consequences, namely pregnancies and births, and that births involve benefits as well as costs. This does not matter as long as the benefits exceed the costs, i.e., as long as an additional member of society adds more to it as a producer of goods than it takes from it as a consumer—and this may well be the case for some time. But it follows from the law of returns that this situation cannot last forever, without limits. Inevitably, the point must arrive when the costs of additional offspring will exceed its benefits. Then, any further procreation must be stopped—moral restraint must be exercised—unless one wants to experience a progressive fall in average living standards. However, if children are considered everyone’s or no one’s children, because everyone entertains sexual relations with everyone else, then the incentive to refrain from procreation disappears or is at least significantly diminished. Instinctively, by virtue of man’s biological nature, each woman and each man is driven to spread and proliferate her or his genes into the next generation of the species. The more offspring one creates the better, because the more of one’s genes will survive. No doubt, this natural human instinct can be controlled by rational deliberation. But if no or little economic sacrifice must be made for simply following one’s animal instincts, because all children are maintained by society at large, then no or little incentive exists to employ reason in sexual matters, i.e., to exercise any moral restraint."

"From a purely economic point of view, then, the solution to the problem of overpopulation should be immediately apparent. The ownership of children or more correctly the trusteeship over children must be privatized. Rather than considering children as collectively owned by or entrusted to “society” or viewing childbirths as some uncontrolled and uncontrollable natural event and accordingly considering children as owned by or entrusted to no one (as mere favorable or unfavorable “environmental changes”), children must instead be regarded as entities which are privately produced and entrusted into private care. As Thomas Malthus first perceptively noted, this, essentially, is what is accomplished with the institution of a family:

REEEEEEEEEEE!
wrong fucking thread