I post here almost every day and you cunts took me away for a week for this bullshit?

I post here almost every day and you cunts took me away for a week for this bullshit?

What the fuck?

Considering some of the bullshit that gets through, this is trolling somehow?

I notice you basically banned most of the Libsoc posters.

What the fuck is going on?

i'd rather purge tripniggers tbh

Prickly_Cactus is Cointelpro. no fucking joke.

is that one of the mods? How do I check who banned me?

Oh boy, can't wait for this to become a meme.

from what I can tell, they are literally just a amarcho-syndicalist and everyone on irc just shits on them for not being an authoritarian like they are.

He has a split personality disorder? Top jej

Yesterday almost half of a thread about the western support for terrorists in Syria got deleted. At the same time absolute Holla Forums-tier shitposting is tolerated.

There is definitely something going on. They must be shitting their pants if a board as irrelevant as Holla Forums becomes a target.

Very false. He's an "anarcho-syndicalist" but is one of those "anyone who isn't an anarchist must be killed or whatever" sorts".

NO ONE on the IRC is a tankie. Not a single one. And there are one or two "authoritarians" but the vast majority are anarchists, libmarx, and Hegelians. You are getting bad information, probably from Prickly himself.

He just calls people fascist because he can justify being a dick that way.

all tor posts on the entire board were deleted.

They pretty much go after redpills

I never once called for the genocide of authoritarians, but it's true that authoritarians should under no circumstance be tolerated to any degree in a revolutionary time.

we should have to vote on bans tbqh

A modbot would be abused by Holla Forums.

if its an internet poll its very easy to rig it with proxies

No fucking voting on bans. That's just asking for the scum from plebbit to take over, (see r/@)

Wew oxymoron

lol voting on bans killed socrates

have you considered just not being such a fucking shitposter?

well at least make it so the board volunteers vote on them, not just some arbitrary singular choice.

What about this is shitposting?

prickly pls, no one's buying you as a woman

people shit on him because he was the definition of chuunibyou.

what the fucking fuck

I can't see this in the ban list. What's the ban message?

noted
Mods plz drop the masks

Heh, nothing personnel, chummer

this.

ur fuked op

This is bullshit. I've worked too hard and shitposted too long on Holla Forums for Prickly to be memed as COINTELPRO. He's just genuinely an autistic fuck who has the thinnest skin imaginable. The only reason he goes on banning tantrums is because he's emotionally maladjusted.

I mean, he's been banned from every IRC channel he's been in, despite IRC already being a hotbed for cancer like myself :^)

He claims to be a syndicalist, but he is quite literally the definition of an anarkiddie: An underaged (until recently), emotionally-unstable bitch who thinks everyone except himself is a fascist, who reads no theory whatsoever or even does anything IRL. His addition to this archetype is being stuck in 19th century anarchism and having no answer for why the fuck syndicalism would accomplish anything today outside of a movement in the third world industrial proletariat.

He claims to be trans but I don't really buy it considering that he's said in the past that being a white cishet male is like the most oppressed class of people. I'm p sure he's just displaced his problems so hard onto his problems with relationships that he's become extremely alienated from his identity and wants to believe that he's something other - and also because if he was a girl, he would get the validation he seems to crave.

Kinda Buffalo Bill-esque.

He is also into lolicon (And actuall pedo shit) and beastiality but that aint strange on the chans.

you should delete the file m8, probably too late tho

I wouldn't worry personally, IP's don't mean much these days tbh.

MAC addresses however…

No bullo, no bullying but how would anarcho-nihilism get anything done either? Genuinely curious

You dont know mutch about anarcho-nihilism do you user-san?

We do have a mod feedback thread.

Got a week ban for telling thin-skinned redditors to go back.

Must've struck a nerve with Cactus or whatever his name is.

Here's a crazy idea, if someone goes trigger-insane with bans, how about take their mod status away. Jesus wept.

Prickly if you want to accuse people in an irc of shitting on you at least give them time to react.

Sage because you will probs read this and its not relevant

what do you mean by give them time to react?

He came in spammed
LEAVE ME ALONG
E
STOP HARASSING ME ON LEFTYPOL
pls
seriously
I dont even do anything to you guys
just stop bullying me and making up liex
*lies
and then left.

still sage, please sage too

How to join channel? It's invite only now.

#leftypol and #Holla Forums are defunct now thanks to a variety of liberal roleplayers taking ownership of those channels.
#bunkerchan seems to be the go to irc, but it's not leftist at all, it's a hub for liberal roleplayers, all of them are extremely over the top authoritarians.

I mainly hang out on #bunkerchan

stop being so butthurt that your irc channel got taken over while we hang out and chill and talk about simple stuff. Half of the people on there are anarchists, you triggered lad.

Hello Prickly.

So basically you and your autist mod clique are the only ones allowed now. Got it.

What? Bunkerchan is open, im not prickly and there is as far as i know only one mod of leftypol on there who doesnt even come that often. Come join if you want to.