Multiple Antifa Groups to Protests at Super Bowl in Houston

>>usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/super/2017/02/02/super-bowl-2017-protesters-president-donald-trump-houston/97421790/

>>archive.is/4ss6M

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/groups/resisthouston/permalink/367771196940495/
codes.findlaw.com/tx/penal-code/penal-sect-42-03.html
statutes.legis.state.tx.us/Docs/TN/htm/TN.552.htm
archive.is/PKwmm
sports.yahoo.com/news/heres-what-security-for-super-bowl-li-looks-like-030541336.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_Cent_Beer_Night
etsy.com/market/plague_doctor_masks
skyvector.com/
archive.is/sm56Z
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlanta#Demographics
archive.is/3wljH
archive.is/ff47D
archive.is/MiKWn
foxsportsgo.com/event/156815/super-bowl-li-patriots-vs-falcons
you
youtube.com/watch?v=Ij5fk9YINPc
yoursportsinhd.com/
easylist-downloads.adblockplus.org/antiadblockfilters.txt
raw.githubusercontent.com/reek/anti-adblock-killer/master/anti-adblock-killer-filters.txt
mobile.twitter.com/Audi/status/826937589366001664?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OH PLEASE. This will be what destroys them. Normies love their owl.

this sounds like a stunt to boost ratings. reminder that NFL and ESPN viewership has been slipping.

Or we've accidentally memed the attack on Gotham Stadium into being.

Everyone that isn't either a straight white male or a woman happily married to one wants us dead. Top kek.

Imagine if batman was from texas and had a southern drawl.

feels good being the internet hate machine again

#ResistHouston

it wouldn't make any sense because he doesn't use guns.

Oh god please. Please happen. Please allow all of the handegg viewers to see these people. Bonus points if they can be associated with all of the DIVERSITY WOW commercials.

infiltrate their Facebook group >>facebook.com/groups/resisthouston/permalink/367771196940495/

Please kek

Rozella White facebook.com/rozellahw

#ResistHouston is a place of connection and support for resistance against injustice. We value diversity, community, respect, peace and justice. We will not tolerate hateful speech and we reserve the right to remove members or delete posts that go against these values.
All posts have to be approved by group admins (Blake, Angela, Melanie, Amy and Rozella). Posts should be related to Houston events, organizations and opportunities for connecting in order to resist.

Nice twofer, we might get to see some red skulls get cracked as they disrupt the sportscucks' annual nigger worship festival.

Lets hope this a reality.

my wife ill be taking care of her children on Sunday but I'll be there

Does Kek will a Sportsball Uprising against the commie faggots?

PLEASE KEK LET IT HAPPEN

APPARENTLY HE DOES.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

WITNESSED

This is going to be the end of antifa. The Lady Gaga performance was going to piss plenty of people off by itself, but a possible antifa riot at the same time… this might finally be what wakes White people up. I wonder how Trump will respond.>>9141377

user
Thank god I'm off for 3 days now, I'm looking forward to being comfy and watching shit implode.

Please, kek, we need to get this show on the road.

What are they protesting?

The Superbowl is a Jewish operated nigger worship festival.

Lmao do it faggots

if dubs, Tom Brady gets an empty water bottle thrown at him

fucking newfags

What the fuck does this mean?

Anyways I hope they try to go big for it and attempt to actually shut it down.

Sometimes he does. Like when he killed Darkseid.

checked
As a jets fan I hope he loses too

Remember when baneposting crashed an airplane?

Remember the football scene in the movie?

The time is here. The fire rises. Get that meme magic flowing, boys.

Lady Gaga plans to incite a riot with an insane political tirade

Oh this will be good. We should encourage it. Let's meme a fake nazi group and say they're all going to the superbol and will fight antifags at the concession stands!

Tom Brady will snatch the microphone from Lady Gaga and reveal himself as a Bowdenite Radical Traditionalist.

Oh for fucks sake since the goddamn Superbowl was imposed on this city again fucking traffic is even worse- everyone is more cucked- and now this bullshit. Friendly reminder, Texas is a stand your ground / Castle Doctrine / Open Carry (with permit) state. For fucks sake Houston, make them suffer if they make traffic worse. I, like most of my friends, left town for the weekend due to the plague of celebrities that has befallen this dying but once proud metropolis

Kek will make this so.

chkeked

user, please

Dubs confirm

If there is one thing to wake up brainless normalfags this might be it. Put your weak sissy back into it you antifa faggots.

Witnessed

This is gonna be good.
Checked.

WE NEED TO BE PREPARED FOR THIS

#THISISWHATCOMMUNISMLOOKSLIKE

chad nationalism confirmed

This is gonna be the biggest stadium riot since the 79' Red Sox game, maybe even better.
These antifaggots are gonna redpill normies so hard, they're guaranteeing Trump for 4 more years. If I didn't know better I'd say Holla Forums has already infiltrated and desensitized this whole fucking movement.

(checked)

Nah they're just idiots. They've been in their gated ideological community for so long that they don't realize they're hopelessly outnumbered.

NOT ONLY ARE THEY HOPELESSLY OUTNUMBERED THIS SHIT IS GOING TO HAVE AS MANY SECURITY ASSETS AS THE FUCKING INAUGURATION

Texas Penal Code § 42.03. Obstructing Highway or Other Passageway

(a) A person commits an offense if, without legal privilege or authority, he intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly:

(1) obstructs a highway, street, sidewalk, railway, waterway, elevator, aisle, hallway, entrance, or exit to which the public or a substantial group of the public has access, or any other place used for the passage of persons, vehicles, or conveyances, regardless of the means of creating the obstruction and whether the obstruction arises from his acts alone or from his acts and the acts of others;  or…

>>codes.findlaw.com/tx/penal-code/penal-sect-42-03.html

An offense under this section is a Class B misdemeanor.

(checked)
Thy will be done.

Is Texas one of those "you can run people over for fun" states? It seems like it would be. Especially where football is concerned.

Well that's that then

*Probably*

In Houston Texas of all places. Pls don't cuck out antifa, I want to watch a bunch of Katrina transplant niggers kill you over sports.

GON' BE GUD

Reminder that this recently happened after two black girls did the black power fist at a HS near Houston.
Antifa is so fucked.

(check)
(check)
(check)
(shameless self check)
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED
IT'S GONNA BE AN EXTRA SUPERB OWL THIS YEAR ANTIFAGGOTS

Sit back and relax, watch the chaos ensue as Lady Gaga goes on an anti American tirade against millions of patriotic,drunk, middle class Americans, and in fucking Texas of all places.

Checked

If she does this, it's the end of the left-wing's narrative.

Think of the angry online uprising that happened with Gamergate. People tried to politicize hobbies and, what happened? They got a fuckton of pushback.

Now, do that and take it IRL? In fucking TEXAS of all places? With sports fans who get competitive as fuck and just want to enjoy their game with no feelsy liberal political interruption?

They're so fucked.

Yes. This pleases me

>Sec. 552.005. CROSSING AT POINT OTHER THAN CROSSWALK. (a) A pedestrian shall yield the right-of-way to a vehicle on the highway if crossing a roadway at a place:

statutes.legis.state.tx.us/Docs/TN/htm/TN.552.htm

(Checked)
THIS SUPERB OWL WILL BE THE FALL OF THE LEFT!

I fucking hope so, she's dumb enough to try.

Ahri best girl

They're still deluded into thinking Texas is gonna turn blue any day now.

great, they are going to be harassing people after dark. Make ID'ing the shooters more difficult.

Who are you two kidding? We all know that ANTIFA and the police are in cahoots with each-other.

top slut

Have you ever been to Texas user?

I'm reminded of Voltaire's Prayer. Commies sure as fuck don't understand the mind of the "proletariat", do they? If they interrupt the flow of bread and circuses, there will be armies of normalfags out in the streets with bats looking to cave Antifag heads in.

TEXAS ISNT COMMIEFORNIA

can confirm
>mfw while living in sugarland just south of Houston a few decades back there was a little scandal. It seems a few of the local boys had formed a coon hunting club. They'd have their meetings in bubba's pickup truck sitting in a stop-n-go parking lot. Seems several of the same members had been at more than one instance of good samaritans helping stop a robbery in progress by shooting said robber. Now in Texas at the time this was not a crime as these robbers were shot exiting the establishment with the loot. But the club was disbanded due to the possible specter of vigilantism.

Does she count as white? If not, Hitler forgive me

Didn't they start stationing armed cops hidden in the back of random convenience stores in response to that? Didn't they call them "Shotgun Shops" or am I thinking of something else?

Kek confirms.
What about 3D ?

user, this is 'Merica. We have guns. We have more guns than the average army, in the hands of the people, and a lot of us grew up shooting things for fun. I used to get drunk on homebrew and pick flowers at random arbitrary distances with whatever firearm had the most ammo in reach, from powder muskets to rifles and revolvers… because there was nothing at all else to do, and there were five generations of guns to play with…

Fuck off, you disappointment.

Wish a nigger would. What do these retards hope to accomplish here?

"We are the majority!" or some shit. Hopefully they get screwed over hard.

I hope that bitch gets hit with a battery like John cruck

Do you really think a bunch of drunk normalfag football watchers are going to form a rifle-armed militia? No, they're just going to grab shit and smash the fuckers they don't like. If you don't think so, try watching footage of sports riots.

Hopefully antifa does disrupt sportsball and turn every normalfag against them.
But antifa are probably too chicken shit too do this unless they are actually retarded enough to do so.

While a marching band plays "Seven Nation Army".

And Houston isn't Austin… moreso though- Harris County is NOT Travis County and there have been all sorts of Federal Funz dropped to them because of the Port, Human Trafficking, International Gangs, Narco Hub, etc. Constables and Sheriffs department simply PRAY for someone to do something wrong in the wrong way. Pity the city has become so pozzed by the fuckers from California and the illegals, it still has the residual of the white greatness it one had not so long ago.

I don't know, this was early '90s and I only lived in that fire ant infested place for 18 months.
I remember the stink about no charges being filed against the club members.

Counterpoint: it's Texas.

you're forgetting this is Texas

Counter-counterpoint; most people who go to the super bowl aren't from the city its hosted in, they're tourists.

maybe Atifa will be breaking into autos to steal guns

That kills the antifa.

You both have no clue how right you are.

Lemmings to a cliff user, boozed up Red Necks going after AntiFa with a bunch of helpless tourists as speed bumps. Oh sweet Christ it'll be something I tell my grandchildren about. The Great Redneck Happening that started the Great Purge War that was set off because Lady Gaga fell of the roof of the Football stadium. It will be glorious

They're fucking with Atlanta, GA, and we don't play around when it comes to our football. They'll piss off all the gangs that live there as well.

Good. No kike lawyer will be able to save them after 10,000 angry drunk working class white men slaughter them and hang their tiny bones as wind chimes. Could you imagine watching live as antifa is chased down and murdered by a combination of cops, rednecks, angry sportscucks, anons, and gang members?

? I've lived in Texas, I truly pity any group that starts trouble in Houston.
see

When you think about it, I don't think antifa actually has the balls to do this.
They might back out.
Unless the mayor was paid off by Soros to have the police protect antifa.

This is a win-win for Holla Forums no matter what happens.

Then it may fall to us to meme this one into a habbening!

Throw in a few pissed off wetbacks and your ability to encapsulate the city of Houston is uncanny.

I WAS JUST GOING TO POST THIS.

ANTIFA IS GONNA GET FUCKING REKT.

Not just any normieball, this is the Goddamn Super Bowl, it's the ultimate normieball where businesses dump billions in ad revenues where two high intense teams of 600 lb brick walls slam into each other going 88 mph. If these faggots try any shit, if the Patriots and Falcons don't beat them bloody, then the fans will and if there is any left over, Texans will happily accept the target practice.

Ah hell nah, son. Texans are basically born with a gun in their hands. Houston isn't Austin, Antifas will be shot on sight.

No. There are simply too many people. The police will get shot and trappled too if they get in the way of true justice at the hands of the people.

Antifa will be murdered on live TV, and the memes will flow forth

I used to live there near Spring on Louetta. I now live a few hours north in east Texas.

I really fucking hope they protest the Superb Owl. It would be a fucking dream come true.

I hope they block the entrances, destroy cars, set shit on fire and cause general chaos. I want all of this shit to happen while tens of millions of Americans are glued to the TV watching it.

The next day, RWDS will be mobilized by executive order. This would be the fastest way to get them started.

Honestly, if a was sitting in a room with a bunch of you faggots and we were planning on how to destroy the left, one of the best ideas we would be able to think of is creating a false flag of Antifa/leftists protesting the Super Bowl. AND THEY'RE FUCKING DOING IT FOR US.

IS THIS REAL OR IS TRUMP JUST PLAYING 88D CHESS AGAIN?

Hopefully the happening happens.
You'd think they lack the common sense to do this shit on a national sporting event watched by millions of normalfags across the country that treats the sport like a religion on a right wing state where people get beaten just for thinking about burning the American flag.

Are they dumb and ballsy enough to try?

DO IT FAGGOTS

Towards Katy myself and keep getting pushed West by the infestation- may bail and take the Fam to Central Texas if it doesn't get better

Your dubs and his dubs suggest so. The real question: are the people gonna fight back?

Your dubs suggest SOON

They're going to get crushed. These sportscucks are paying a fucking fortune to watch this shit and won't appreciate any disruptions. Antifags will be begging the cops for protection before it's over with.

There was a compilation webm with this clip and some others of a bunch of BLM protestors being run over to the song Step On The Gas. Does anyone have it? I feel it'll be relevant to this weekend.

Any other Houston bros here want to meet up tomorrow or on Sunday and go trigger some reds? I heard they're having some multicultural event or some horseshit tomorrow. I haven't put my service boots to good use in a while and I'm getting pretty sick and tired of these antifascist faggots.

SATURDAY
Super Bowl Weekend - Resist Trump Resist Hate
Saturday, February 4 at 3 PM - 6 PM CST
Starts in about 16 hours · 52° Partly Cloudy
Houston City Hall
901 Bagby St, Houston, Texas 77002

850 "going"

SUNDAY
Let me know if you need some more buttons.
Wayne Donowho You can txt me at 832-661-4042, they're free.
Terzah Horton - It would be great to have the buttons for sale at the March tomorrow and Sunday. That way we can all have something in common even if the causes are different.

BLM - Stand Up, Fight Back: Superbowl
Sunday, February 5 at 11:30 AM - 6 PM CST
Tomorrow · 66–77° Rain Showers
Hermann Park 6001 Fannin, Houston, Texas

300 ppl

HoustonResists Rally and March
Hermann Park Dr, Houston, TX 77030
By Alliance In Action 1PM

420 ppl

Super Bowl 51 Action Punt the Pipelines for the People & Planet @ 3PM
NRG Park in Houston, Texas
By Houston Stands with Standing Rock

230 ppl

So far from these three groups above about 900+ people have committed to "going"

roughly, 1650 people have committed to "going" via Kikebook status. That's from only 4 groups, this does not include the violent masked ANTIFA operatives.

Heil Trump
Heil Kek
Sieg Heil

It's key that Antifa manage to get into the stadium and disrupt the game. That way the (((media))) can't ignore it. If they're stabbing and burning out in the parking lot it will never air on normievision.

Around 2000 people total I'm assuming. The number of fans is five times that, and they are surrounded by people who will probably beat the shit out of them/kill them if they try anything.

Why are you such a pussy

You realize most AntiFa are white race traitors- right?

Samefag here

I've been noticing a lot of fucking DHS presence downtown leading up to the Super Bowl.

Do with that info what you will.

NRG Stadium/Reliant Stadium can host 80,000 ppl
up to 200,000 could be "in town" for game weekend. It's going to be at night with a lot of drinking by all involved.
security is going to be outrageous at the stadium, not so much outside and away from the venue.

Imagine if ISIS launches an attack, and the truck and bullets of peace only hit antifa.

Here's what security for Super Bowl LI looks like
>>archive.is/PKwmm
This is what it means for the Super Bowl to fall under federal guidelines as a Tier 1 national security event. It means a massive local law-enforcement presence, reinforced by homeland security, the FBI and all the branches of intelligence. And that means that if needed, almost anything can be delivered to keep a Super Bowl safe. From barricades to heavily armed forces to reconnaissance drones and hovering helicopters.

“What it allows us to do is bring over 41 departments – law enforcement, intelligent assets – so we have a variety of capabilities that we brought in support of this event,” said Chip Fulghum, deputy under secretary for management of Homeland Security. “Everything from more canine teams, more VIPER units, we’re providing air support for the event, cyber security support for the event – all the capabilities that the federal government has.”

There might not be a better time to have the capabilities, considering the timing of President Donald Trump’s controversial executive order barring citizens of some Muslim-based countries from entering the United States. NFL and law enforcement officials anticipate there will be political protests stemming from the order. While there have been protests in the past, the timing of this latest political lightning rod has added another wrinkle to an already complicated task.
>>sports.yahoo.com/news/heres-what-security-for-super-bowl-li-looks-like-030541336.html

Dubs for commie blood running through the streets of Houston, Texas.

They ruined video games for us and Gamergate happened.
What happens when they take niggerball away from the normies?

This is exactly what I was going to say! This will backfire. You don't fuck with the Superbowl. Do it Antifa!

An actual holocaust.

That will never happen. Reliant Stadium was built with the possibility of terrorism in mind. There are all sorts of barriers and countermeasures just built into the grounds, not to mention the large amount of active military acting as security.

I've been at the stadium setting up for the last two plus weeks. I had to watch Gaga perform twice today and like four times yesterday. I'll be at the stadium during the game.

Anyway, it's an unassailable fortress. You can't even get to the parking lot, and part of Kirby has been completely blocked by HPD for security/access reasons.

While rich and exceptionally expressive, the English language cannot appropriately describe the manifest horrors that will come from the righteous beer guts and rustled red necks- en mass- becoming a sea of pissed of half-drunk angry white people pushed too far already; then pushed a little further. There is only one word that encapsulates it user:
GLORIOUS

Reminder that sportsball is a kike scheme to subvert healthy competitive tribal instincts to secure the existence of your race and a future for white children by turning it into a highly controlled and profitable nigger worship bread and circus, sports are meant to be played, not watched. By politicizing sportsball while trying to "disrupt", our enemies are doing our work for us, not only by redpilling millions of normies to the menace of Antifa, but breaking the conditioning of kike sports executives which is designed to subvert our race. If a fraction of the time, attention, and passion was put into the 14 word as is currently channeled into niggers throwing a ball around, we would have a 4th Reich on Mars by now. Our future is infinitely brighter thanks to these retards, any anons who know sportsball normies should take full advantage of the disaffection and anger they experience after Antifa tries to ruin their beloved bread and circuses.

So glad I'm not in Houston for this clustermolest. My parents are basically hiding in their house at this point.

From the fact that everywhere is booked solid (even his favorite beer bar) and traffic is biblical, not in fear of a bunch of commies

Chase?

Yeah we headed out of town and took the kids out to the Country till Monday. Traffic was a nightmare more than usual and I live out in the burbs. I can't imagine what it is like over in Downtown, Galleria and over by the Stadium.

You deserve hazard pay for listening to that disgusting shrew user. You are doing God's work fortifying against the horde.

Finally my fucking tax dollars being put to good use.

a different graven thing called miravena or something is based off an owl; that one you mentioned is based off a bull iirc
just so you know
oppose them both

I want to believe, but part of me doesn't think this timeline is good enough to give me communist faggots getting the shit beat out of them by fans of the most AMERICAN fucking sport of them all.

i thought baseball was the most american sport of all

That would make a fine addition to white power, Trump supporting Brady winning another Bowl in a league of like 80% niggers.Seriously all of pol should support him, unless you are an Atlanta fan. He represents white glory in all its forms. The league even tried to shut him down. He has thrown to 100 different people for touchdowns. He is the GOAT. AND FRIEND OF TRUMP. They golf together.

The fucking nips have baseball. We have football.

I didn't even fucking realize. Holy shit give me commie blood in the streets kek.

You're thinking of Cornhole

user
GO TO THE SUPERBOWL, AND WHEN ANTIFA INTERRUPTS THE GAME BY GETTING ON THE FIELD EN-MASSE, CHANT WITH YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS
YOU KILLED A MAN IN BERKLEY
SHOUT IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN

CHANT WITH YOUR FRIENDS*
sry its late

user should find his way to the AV room and show the webm during halftime.

Jesus fucking christ this. Imagine the single most watched broadcast in America, and they show that webm.

Its what need to happen.

Sometimes it hurts being a Texasfag and not being able to do anything about it

That's a real thirsty nigger to be plowin a Genestealer for that long.

Alright faggots I live like 10 minutes away from the stadium what do

Record fucking everything

CNN and TYTroaches have already tried to set up the right for Berkeley. AntiFa is being funded by (((higher ups))) and today's commies are fucking pussies. So? So the odds of them doing a damn thing with all of Burgertonia turning against them is next to nil. What's likely is a false flag.

Record every single relevant thing on your screen at all times with sound. You faggots can edit out the Trump porn later. Rev up the cozy, anons. Shadilay.

Meanwhile, I'll be the only customer in the local Wal-Mart. It'll be great.

We could organize something. I live a few hours north of you. I really don't feel like driving tbh Aren't there SA and College Station fags who could show up? Maybe other Houston anons? I know you guys had that federal reserve protest. You could with up with and watch for happenings.

If you see antifa rioting or attacking shit, go to a balcony and shot a few. They'll scatter like rats.

The best you can think off.

So we should goad them into flinging pipe-bombs into tailgaters.

Hold a sign that says just that so we know its you.

record/stream the chimpout

I'd say there would be less traffic, too, but how many among them even own cars, let alone drive during regular commute hours?

My fucking sides

If you're serious:
Get a streaming setup ready get a decent microUSB microphone as well, so any illegal shit they say will be readily admissible

also keep your mouth shut and blend in to the crowd

shit, the stories are true

what's a good resource for current viral videos in schools like this?

Oh yes. By all means, please interrupt the bread and circuses. Actually no, my mistake, THE bread and circus. The ultimate entertainment event of the year where people just want go to a party and watch niggerball.

It's worked SO FUCKING WELL for you guys the last few years.

They're not prepared enough to get inside; most of them probably weren't even antifa back when you could buy tickets. It's going to be petty vandalism, lots of beatings, and of course another trashcan shoah. They're lucky the Raiders didn't make it to the owl this year. That would've been fucking biblical.

Football fans are already sick of E!SPN and Kaepernigger and co. kneeling/black-power-fisting during the pledge. Any stage antics by uppity liberals will be met with boos. Any antifa fuckery on the way in will be met by severe beatings, bottlings, and a lot of flagpoles shoved up asses.

I was thinking more like Ten-Cent-Beer-Night. A massive brawl and massive chaos.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_Cent_Beer_Night
Vid related

That logo looks satanic.
Lady Gaga doing the halftime show isn't helping.

just what fans that have paid 3000 to 5000 per seat want to see

BRAISE GREG

I think a lot of masked antifa will treat is as another inauguration event and attack people on foot, block roads, break windows, and burn automobiles. Except in Texas, unlike DC the citizens outside this event will be armed, and able to stand their ground. I hope it's a blood bath, I've got popcorn for the lazyboy ready.

Oh god what have we done

started the fire brother

Are they seriously using these flags? If so, that's some bad news.

Much of the city has been loaded down with police. Downtown there were police on about every corner and that isn't an exaggeration.

Disrupting a sports event is the stupidest thing they can do.
In 2016 South Africa black protestors interrupting a rugby match momentarily woke up the white beast

on the Houston Antifa board they mentioned Vice President Pence will be there and a comment was made they planned to welcome him/make him feel welcomed. No public talk open;t from them, but they have mentioned they will communicate privately with each other to coordinate their activities.

Yeah, that's not going to work out as well as they're hoping. There's no way seventy five thousand beer-swilling slobs are going to put up with the bullshit of a bunch of limp-wristed faggots in skinny jeans and black masks.

I hope you guys are realizing that jews are now rallying the Leftards.

^
All of these will now be teaming up. What have you been doing lately?

Are they /ourgroup/ ?

Is this real…. can't be. These rabbis really love sucking baby dick.

checked and kekd

how to get all of america to hate you in 1 easy step!

My guess they chose the Superbowl as an target just because people there won't be prepared for it and easily baited. they want people to strike them so the leftist media can paint them as martyrs for their cause.

When does this shit start

can we just get Antifa listed as a serious mental condition under the DSM and get it over with?

(((American Psychological Association)))
We need to burn it the fuck down.

There's a website where you can bet money on people rushing onto the feild.

If you bet like 5k you would make out with 50k.

What are the chances of BLM/Trump protesters rushing onto the field?

so we are going full salem on this bitch? I'm cool with that, they fucking lot of them need to go, from the piss weak sucker punching pawns all the way upto the hook nosed hand rubbing handlers.

I would gladly supply the matches,

Very low because these people are actually massive pussies and will never rush anyone they don't completely outnumber

it's part of the radical left's motto to pretend to support some stance so that moderates and those on the right will dismiss it by association. It's why their kike organizers allow them to protest Israel.

Soon brother. Soon it will be time for the rifles. These antifa won't even know what hit them so hard as they cough up bloody lung tissue in a ditch somewhere sobbing for mommy. Praise Kek

I don't go anywhere without my concealed carry compound bow. This is man when I was younger. I'm ready to put a curtain on an Antifa.

please God let there be commie blood

Generation Zyklon really is based.

What did he mean by this? (pic related)
China yet to master the art of reverse engineered English

engrish prz

That was cool

Abolition of fucking what?

top jej

Blacks have learned a lot from the Jews about annoying social protest, but they've also learned one of the Jews' fatal faults: they never know when to stop pushing. They make everything in their own world about themselves and then demand that everyone else do so as well. Then the antagonizers finally push into a place where these beleaguered people have fled to take refuge from the endless guilt and race-baiting, and we just snap because they've shown that they'll never leave us in peace.

How good is parking security at this thing? The most damage from this will probably be igniting cars with Trump stickers on them. And being a sportsball event, there will be A LOT.

Reminder that South Africans give few fucks, especially police.
The situation here is that a bunch of miners decided to strike, strike meaning "stop working and chop up any whites in the mine with machetes", then after getting some invisibility and bulletproof potions from the local witch doctor decided to bumrush the responding riot police with said machetes.

Looks like something out of Resident Evil 4 mixed with 28 Weeks Later.

How stupid do you have to be to rush a police line when all you've got are machetes?

Like I said, the local witch doctor gave them potions for being bulletproof.
Mainland Africans are incredibly superstitious, and witch doctors are seen as superior to any western medicine, obvious evidence aside. I remember reading a story about a farm owner who pretended to have a prophetic vision of one of his most unruly workers dying in a week, and lo and behold the worker was so shaken by the performance that he literally willed himself to die when the day came.
read requiem for rhodesia

user, I thought you were just being a regular Holla Forumslack with that mysticism shit. Did they sincerely believe it?

I wonder what they thought as they lied there dying.

is this satire?

Dude, your perspective is fucked. The witchdoctors of afrika hate niggers. These are people who used iboga to de-nigger themselves through long painful rituals and force all members of their societies to do the same. Then random angry niggers come in and demand mojo from the elders. So the elder does the same thing I do in the situation. Give the nigger a deliriant and send him on his way, preferably after taking all his moneys. Then he nigger goes back, is hallucinating who knows what, and gets himself killed. The witch doctor now has money and no longer has to worry about stupid niggers coming back to hassle him and his tribe.

www.livescience.com/8515-belief-witchcraft-widespread-africa.html

Looks like an amazing opportunity to make a Official African Witch Doctor twitter and get the Africans to do all sorts of stupid shit for our entertainment.

Way way back I was a Revolutionary Communist (inb4 >>/polblog/)

They were fond of engaging in the kind of protests that any sane person could tell you would end in failure. Like fighting to defeat the extradition of an armed robber back to buttfuckistan.

The aim was not to win. The aim was to convince the group that what they considered reasonable was impossible to get from "The Man" by peaceful means.

The guys who decided to do this know they're going to get a beat down. They know there might be deaths on their side. They welcome it. Only when they have their martyrs (and because Holla Forumsacks are too canny to do it they're going to enrage Joe Sixpack to give them what they want) can they argue to their cadres that going full Weathermen is not just moral, but the only method that will achieve change.

They need to legitimise a program of decapitation of the Right, which they can only do if their people are defensive and can justify premeditated murder.

Al Sharpton already has a twitter.

Maybe we should take up /sp/'s invite to the bread and circus, after all. We could use it as a bonding experience: they get to share their sports bantz and we get to culturally enrich them by redpilling them about the jews and their lies.

wew
Was self-destructing their entire movement part of their plan?

Is the guy filming fucking retarded? I don't think he completed a single word that has more than 2 letters.
Jesus christ.

(checked)

THE MOTHER OF ALL REDPILLS

Do they stream the superbowl? Be fun to have it open and have whatever fuckery antifa gets up to outside the stadium on at the same time. Stuff like this happening makes me wish I had two monitors again.

They're not supposed to, but yeah, there are plenty of them. Most are rips of official footage though.

I've seen that Plague Doctor in a military uniform meme show up before.

Is that a thing? Or just one user producing those images for fun?

Everyone agrees that plague doctors are cool
I wouldn't be surprised to see a meme spring up around something like that, but it hasn't happened yet to my knowledge.

Most jewish media companies are sticking with TV so they can get those sweet cable and satellite subscription shekels, though given most sports events are on the antenna channels it's strange to not have streaming as an option that they can still jew you with by forcing data caps on your ISP and region-locking content.

Time to Bane post

Well if somthing does happen it will be on the Patriots, symbolising attack on American patriots.

I hope it's horrible for everyone involved …still not going to watch nigball

It may very well be like the Bernie Sanders/DNC convention. There could be rioting in the streets and cars on fire and the TV coverage will not break away from their NFL coverage for a second.

Hopefully the transvestite they have booked will meltdown for some extra keks.

Any casualties yet?

Hopefully they realize that and step it up and try to disrupt the superbowl in some way

Used to live there too. Cinco.

People keep getting pushed further and further West as the fucking spics and nigs keep escaping containment and/or they are moved to schools for "diversity". Katy High/Taylor used to be top notch —- now they are fucking nig and spic infested shitholes with gangs running rampant…….with a few rich whites holding out, but being pozzed to fuck in the process.

Plague Doctor masks would make great RWDS masks. Getting rid of the cancer that is leftism.

they know their goals are impossible but use that to radicalize their ignorant followers.
that's pretty interesting, thanks user.

methods like this might gain them some radicals in Europe who can operate, but that kind of shit will be stamped out in the U.S. i'd imagine, especially with Trump in control.

There's nothing especially Jewish about the Bloodstained Men, the group that will be protesting circumcision. I've protested with them before. They're a touring group that tries to answer the claim, "Well, I've never heard of any men having a problem with circumcision before." They're usually joined by local parents who were horrified by the screams, agony, and blood of infant genital mutilation.

One way or another, circumcision must end in this country. If there are Jews who choose to fight against circumcision, then it will happen more quickly. There are many Jewish doctors who speak out against the practice.

Don't let the Jews divide us. They're being sneaky, grouping anti-circumcision protesters in with Antifa. Don't fall for this. Go donate to Bloodstained Men. We must unite against the mark of the Jew.

also dem sweet aromas to ward of the disease

Gonna red pill so many fucking normalfags. You think your regular Joe gives a fuck about this anti-Trump shit? Nah, he just wants to watch niggers throw balls.

We do it every november, it's call hunting season.

So now the Super Bowl is representative of Trump? How fucking stupid can these people get?

Good. Think about all the ignorant masses of white men who spend all their time watching sportsball and being blissfully unaware of what's happening in the world around them. It's fucking bread and circuses. Antifa disrupting their precious super bowl would be a decent step towards redpilling white america.

8 more hours until antifa gets enriched by piss drunk hooligans

I was wondering why I didn't see this Happening yesterday, forgot we had to wait another day.

Let's hope this will be a big one. The big one.

Houston is a dystopian hell hole… let them have their event. Shit in, shit out.

I want to see niggers cracking white cuck antifa skulls "but I defend you on the internet!"

it appears that antifa is declaring war on normies because they want to further our cause.
im just as confused as you are

The more I think about it, it's not so confusing.

Look at the average SJW/Antifa. They are young. They come from a childhood where the left was always in power and the slightest whisper of "racist" or "misogynist" instantly sent cuckservatives to their knees begging for forgiveness.

Now here comes Trump. He say all the wrong things. He does all the wrong things. He just IS wrong. He sure as hell never says sorry.

For the first time in their lives they are seeing the American right wing have a fucking spine.

Now, it's driving them mad. The old tactics they have spent their whole lives using, to great effectiveness, are now utterly worthless.

And they are too unimaginative to come up with new ideas. So, they just double down again and again and again because it worked so well up until now and it will work again…right?

It's like WWI trench warfare. If we just send another wave, if we just go over the top one more time, if we just scream "Nazi" loud enough, we'll win.

So there they are. Stuck in a feedback loop. The more they fail the louder they screech. The louder they screech the more they fail.

In the end, they really just don't know any better because no one ever taught them better.

They're commies, they hate anything competitive and anything that involves money. TBH they're right about most of what niggerball represents, but for the wrong reasons.

This. I always hated sportsball for that exact reason. It's a pointless passtime that people can talk about with strangets in place of the weather. Antifa are really fucking up, if they make the news today. Hitting the normie males right in there entertainment could seriously, seriously backfire. Gun sales would go up and the general feeling of "revolution" in the country would be through the roof, due to mass exposure.

I hope they keep anyone from getting in the stadium.

lefties don't have real friends or communities - their only method of group approval is through virtue signaling and getting "likes" on the social media. they'll bend over backwards to climb this "social ladder" by defending their peers from apparent threats - and yeah they're young. they don't realize they're an individual, and that no one actually cares about their internet persona, and that their "friends" will betray them at a moment's notice, and that they're being lied to by MSM - but it doesn't matter to them if their causes are built upon lies, it's just the virtue-signalling that matters… any large gathering is a place where they can shill for exposure

Your post reminded me of this old but gold vid. Bless your heart, user.

Circumcision is
1. Torture
2. Mutilation
3. Devastating for the psyche
4. An unforgivable sin
5. A huge red pill
t. Circumcised

There's a large subset of people fresh out of college who've faceplanted into Mom's basement because they can't get work. They aren't particularly bright. Their brains are rotted out by Common Core. They aren't creative.And they're crawling around on Craigslist trying to find laws to mow or something.

And then they see an ad calling for action, because ebil orange man is going to ruin the world, and they have nothing BETTER to do…

A lot of these folks are children, over-socialized adults with the emotional resilience of children (cucks) or hired thugs.

Were you a cowardly kid growing up? Did you avoid doing any rough-housing? Were you shy?

Yeah i believe i was.

Imagine a knight a sword but no scabbard, always exposed to the elements. Thats how it feels.

The reason I asked is because I was circumcised, and was all those things too. Still am, a little. We can overcome it though user.

I hold out hope for some sort of regenerative process, but i know that it's a forlorn hope.

If the only crime of the jew was to circumcise the gentile, it would still be enough to warrant the most severe punishment.

As you probably know there are problems with pleasuring women due to loss of lubricating fluid. It makes me platinum mad.

You guys are fucking faggots, cut the bullshit.

Don't know about you anons, but I'm down to get comfy, scan some antifa streams, and await some commie blood in the streets of Texas.

nigger ball is rigged theatre like the stock market

Iran is a threat to the JEWS

there's always reincarnation

Not a burger or into owls.
When does this start, in hours?

Anyone know where one could find such a mask?

5½ hours, i think

Get a functional, modern gas mask with modern filters. Same demoralization factor, but also has the practical application of allowing you to breath in a riot.

Freaky
>>etsy.com/market/plague_doctor_masks

meh, guess I'll check the aftermath tomorrow

Iran is reminding me of North Korea right now, I feel like China, telling them to shut up for their own good. We dont want war with Iran, or to destroy Iran.. but launching a missile right after you were put on notice isnt smart, for example.

Freaking out about the muslim ban and vowing to retaliate against the US - as Romney said "very very not smart" - on Irans part.

Gonna enjoy seeing them either pussy out hard, or get the shit beat out of them today

Gonna be a good day

As much as I'm going to enjoy the day I see these commies forever defeated and remembered in the history books as being nothing but terrorists, I'm gonna miss seeing their stupidity.

checked
This is going to be an interesting super bowl for once.

ANONS

I am from the Woodlands, anybody else going downtown tonight for the shitfest?

I bet they confuse the Patriots fans for "muh ebil nazis" and get their shit kiked right out of then by the crowds.

When does this interracial porno start? Shouldn't they already be there? I don't watch sports with niggers.

eh, it's easy to typo/grammaro, especially in tweets, because you have to keep editing, to avoid making it too long.

It's like they're just asking to get their shit kicked in. You don't fuck with drunken tailgaters because they're all shitfaced and will stomp your face in

Why do people in Houston live so much in their own world. It's worse there than Dallas. It's like there's a bubble or something.

ALT-RIGHT VIRUSES

completion

Houstonfag here. White people in Houston are armed to teeth, along with all the legal beaners several of whom are conservative. Combine that with castle and stand your ground a very high percentage of CCW license holders and a police force that is itching to bust skulls, antifa is walking into a death trap.
I encountered a small protest of maybe 100-200 the day before yesterday at the corner of Westheimer and Post Oak. There were at least 20 mounted police and a dozen cars. The stoplight there is five minutes long so I treated them to Shadilay at full volume.
If they're stupid enough to riot, there's gonna be bodybags, not handcuffs. Even the nigger mayor can't stop it.

I was born in the northside of Chicago and I don't understand why people bitch about the Woodlands being "the bubble." Its mostly just sheltered local high school aged kids that do it.

The bubble is good. The bubble is safe. The bubble is white and wealthy. I worked fucking hard to get into the bubble, why would I want to leave? (Aside from causing problems for ANTIFA in Houston of course) Its easy to justify living in the bubble when everyone surrounding the bubble is either a nigger or a spic.

EMBRACE THE BUBBLE

Dubs confirms Massacre

Okay so confirmed we're going to go full /comfy/ tonight, with some snacks to mem antifa into getting themselves killed?

What the fuck did handegg ever do to them?

I was there for that protest there no 100 people about 60 or 50 and that being generous.

Also I was on the Friday protest, I talk to organizer and shook his hand. Faggotist Arab I ever had displeasure or covering. It was majority faggy white hispter, nu-male arabs, a few ugly dykes, a few jews, and the Houston Socialist Party, oh before I forget there was 2 anti FA faggots there too.

Also they congregated in front of the Starbucks to stage their little gays as bitch fest. I was tracking that shit, so was the police, it came from one of the officers that I talked to. They were expecting 500 people that day, they only got 50 or 60 on both days.

So Holla Forums I love outside Houston and went to check my radar app this morning for the weather and I noticed this giant red ring around Houston and it's surrounding areas this morning. Now I've never seen this ring before and I'm not sure what it denotes but I just found it auspicious and thought post it here.

The app is MyRadar if anyone is doubting and wants to see it themselves. Anyway, hope it's pure, unaldulterated chaos at this year's owl. With GaGa and the pope expected to push their libshit agendas and antifa planning on disruption it's practically guaranteed.

This gonna be good. Isn't this the perfect opportunity to start a second gamergate, or rather /footballgate/? Time to visit /sp/ on cuckchan.

Ok you love the outside of houston that fine and all. That just highlighting the city fool.

It's like people in Houston don't even know they're in Texas.

Have you ever been in Dallas? Those people seen to think they live in pluto or something.

Houston is worse…

Matter of opinion, but we can agree both need a good purging.

How many hours left? As a eurofag im wondering if I need to stay up late

It start at 5:30pm central burger time.

I meant live which should be obvious if you had any reading comprehension at all and no. I use this app all the time and never have seen a ring like this in any city. My theory is is that it's something to do with air traffic.

3.5 bongs. But the game itself will last like 4-5 hours. Gotta get all those ads in got.

Found any streams?

the protest might start at around 4:00pm.

I know, I was only fucking with you, hehe, check the setting see if you air traffic on.

Goy*

Fucking niggertech.

The game starts at 2330 GMT and will last around three hours or longer.

Guess ill be staying up late, thanks anons

I have it turned off that's why I think this is federal level shit the radar is picking up. Houston is going to go lockdown mode if shit goes down.

I think they're just going to call it the first battle of "the Great American Purge"

is there much alcohol at these eggball events?

Houston Police Feed
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/14514

Most likely, but this is the superbowl, both local and feds usually treat this like it the Olympics. From i seen the last past two days, HPD is itching for this faggot to act up. It a likely event that just highlighting the event area and up coming traffic.

Looks like it's showing the closed airspace because of the game. I have never used that app so I don't know if that showing up is normal or not. Try checking Washington D.C. , there are permanent flight restrictions there.

skyvector.com/

Expensive, but most of the alcohol will from the outside.

Thank user!

I got a radio on stand by.

I hope we get something good but antifa are a bunch of faggots and the police will no doubt keep them a good distance away.

Yeah, quite a bit but it's expensive. Looking up last year's bowl beer was $13 a cup. Alcohol fueled brawling occurs with fans on occasion but nothing like Europe or the UK.

All we have to do is hope kek hears our prayers.

it's Houston dude, there's going to be tailgaters out the ass with their own alcohol. Antifa's walking into a huge trap.

I'm not sure of the exact terminology but the Feds consider the superbowl to be a National Security Event or something to that effect. They've got Houston locked down pretty tight.

Yeah, I guess I was speaking to the inside conditions.

Maybe people will tank up early on and be pretty drunk even before they set foot in the stadium, sports bars may be fairly full as well and you know what the antifa lot are like, they love nothing more than smashing windows of local businesses.
I'm expecting some carnage, it's the only reason some of them turn up, they know fuck all about world politics, social issues etc, they are just interested in the adrenaline rush from rioting. That rush is what keeps so many hardcore European hooligans going back for more violence. Not sure American cops in some cities are used to sudden and massive numbers of violent people?

Some low energy BLM niggers are shuffling around the area.

Black Lives Matter protesters set to intersect with Super Bowl crowds

archive.is/sm56Z

I know nothing about american football, are Atlanta Falcons fans all cucks or something? Or black?

HOUSTON HAPPENING CONFIRMED?

It most certainly was a group of Atlanta niggers.

Well I took a quick look on google and falcon fans seem very 'diversity'.

For being a Patriots fan for 17 years and counting, I will feel nothing when they crush the Falcons.

It looks like you are ass-raping Antifa. Would you like help?

YES

Yeah, it's amazing how seriously they take it over there. Running drunken street battles. But they seem to enjoy it.

I see what you mean. I wouldn't even consider inside conditions, security will be too tight. It's the outside with all the tailgaters that I'm waiting to see.

This was a friendly little confrontation between Russian and English fans. Nothing serious and no one got badly hurt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlanta#Demographics

Thank you, that explains why the BLM lot were getting applauded. I thought all the separate protesting factions were meeting up together, is it just BLM?

:^o

So, do you think they're gonna actually do anything?
I imagine there's gonna be a heavy police presence.

Nice user.

God I fucking hope so.

Haven't found anything good so far today. These are images from a protest yesterday, Saturday the 4th in Houston.

archive.is/3wljH

Since when do these goddamn cunts care about Christians?

Boy, I sure love watching the underground resistance network that is called CNN

All of these progressive groups are pretty much loosely affiliated already - whether or not they can manage the logistics of meeting up and protesting together remains to be seen.

Makes you wonder just how mentally fucked you have to be to think that shouting the acceptable opinion makes you a freedom fighter, and that the corporate liberal media is your guerrilla intelligence force.

Has anyone used the word "groidiron" yet? I'm copyrighting it.

checked and kek'd

I tried.

Some of the signs are just gibberish. It's like they only have random parts of sentences thrown together. I'm actually beginning to think some of them can't read and they've just copied the shapes of words from random things on the internet they don't understand.

I'm sad Trump can't yet delegate to his Provincial Praefects and have them start nailing these protesting faggots to crosses as a warning to not disrupt the Empire's commerce.

Spicy

It's a pretty dead giveaway from a panicked Soros projecting his "n-no, bad goyim. Stop investigating and looking who's financing these protestors to organize. Stop! STOP! DON'T LOOK! OYYYYYYY VEEEEEEEEEEEY!"

Thanks.

Look at his eyes, they seem void of any emotion or intelligence. He's a brainwashed walking husk that resembles a human only on the outside. Inside he died a long time ago.

Oh shit

And those bags. Damn.

Nice, takes away from the cancer I contracted looking at the original image.

more like the numbers intensify

I could have sworn the President has the last say on which foreign nationals are allowed into the country or not, is it not written into the constitution or something?

It is, they managed to put a 14 day ban on it long enough to take it to the courts.

All it takes is a trigger happy allahu ackbar to completely nullify any argument from this judge as well as any other judge interference when Trump's iron fisted ruling hammers the gates closed to "peaceful refugees".

I'm glad he beat them to the punch. He just took control of the narrative If when there's more spontaneous jihad.

Smdh, peasantry tbh.

twitter.com/mtracey/status/828328999134838784

Thanks, I just found the post I saw earlier today. Pretty fucking shocking that the judge is going against the constitution.

Top fucking kek. Wait till the violence starts

I was really confused because that image made it look like some kind of fusion of crossbow and rifle.

Football is unfortunately the U.S.'s legal way of conducting tribal warfare while a crowd spectates and cheers them on.

I swear, at first I thought this was a guy lying in the face down, ass up position.

I guess you see that a lot huh?

Fucking cringe

Let the games begin!

god damn it user

what should I do with this? make thread or nothing?

replace the outmoded horses with Enduro or Trials and I'd be all about it

Lel, but yea probably. According to your pic they have been around for quite some time so I guess there will be plenty to find.

This.

I thought that was Christian Weston Chandler at first, but I guess both are equally autistic.

Pentathalon with motocross or rallycross… You are a genius.

Holy fuck they are dumb.

It's great that they're doing it. Normies hate when their lives of TV and nigger sports get interrupted. Hopefully it wakes a few of them up.

I made a thread

Plz post to bigguy.ml
I'm making a database.
Holla Forums is making a list, he's checking it twice, gunna find out who's naughty or nice
THE RACE WAR IS COMING
TO TOWN

Is anything going on? Didn't the game start a hour ago?

Starts in an hour my man

They usually prefer darkness like niggers but they won't disrupt anything at this rate.

Lots of flabby cat ladies and nu-males but not much else.

archive.is/ff47D

It's a start, I was convinced they would pussy out and not show up at all

Soros must be sweating in his bunker trying to figure out what next move to make and what golem to let off leash that'll fuck him over the least. tip: all of them are going to fuck him over

Frankenstein's monster always destroys him in the end.
I wonder if he's realized that yet.

Not quite sure what this batch of mental defectives are trying protest for or against.

archive.is/MiKWn

what the literal fuck is going on there? The fractures within their bullshit are really starting to show now. They can't get together on a single idea to protest it, they each think their own special snowflake victim cause is more important than the other. Supposed to be protesting trump yet they're talking about gun control, fucking retards.

I like that we've memed professional protesters so well that they have to waste time, effort, and signs defending against the accusation

The tweet seems to be about muh immigration, but the protesters are a clusterfuck of anything from muh guns to costco apparently

foam finger what? are they saying people should give up firearms and use foam fingers? I doubt a foam finger will dissuade or stop 4 nogs attempting to invade your home. I hope she advertises the fact the only defensive weapon in her home is a foam finger. Or maybe she's gagging for a gangbang rape but is to embarrassed to advertise on craigslist.

pretty sure it's LGBTP now.

I thought it was those baby killing assault rifles that leave houses at night doing the killing, not toddlers.

Really makes you think

Absolutely nothing happening, what a surprise. Fucking pussies, they're not even protesting anywhere near the stadium.

maybe they are the decoy..

I zoomed in and it does really say that

whatever happened to those signs people could hang up on their front door that stated that it was a 'gun free zone'

Those were hilarious and we should really push that shit again

fuck you Holla Forums this is the first time I care about the super bowl because I hope memes happen.
can't wait for the degenerate meme commercials

sportsball is a kike scheme to subvert healthy competitive tribal instincts to secure the existence of your race and a future for white children by turning it into a highly controlled and profitable nigger worship bread and circus
Apt analysis.

I'm thinking they're just sending soccer mom's to stand around with annoying signs so kikes can gaslight what peaceful protestors they are, no way would the black bloc bolsheviks show up to such a huge event and out themselves to tens of millions.

I love how they use White toddlers to. Good thing they're pro-abortion to so they can kill those evil White babies until they start to kill and form rape gangs.

*before, not until. Fucking hell.

well its off to a good start i see

Half time is going to be fun.

Fun fun

is there seriously a guy there doing sign language?

Thats been standard for a while

Hopefully the transvestite gets booed and laughed off stage.

Does anyone have a livestream that does not require subscription or other bullshit?

With the size of the event, you wouldn't think it's all hidden behind paywalls.

I think it's required at certain events like how public buildings are required to have wheelchair ramps. There was probably a sign language interpreter at the inauguration too.

Is there a stream or did you pay your TV Licence (tm)?

not everyone lives in Britcuckistan

what tranny? i'm not watching the event.

Bush Sr. looks miserable as fuck. lol

Yeah baby

Lady Gangrene

Mike "Use Sodomites as Christmas Lights" Pence spotted

He's just old, that's how old men smile.

Pence spotting is the new national passtime

I don't either, I was jokingly asking if you have a tv or if you are watching a stream

still triggered by that
t. burger

foxsportsgo.com/event/156815/super-bowl-li-patriots-vs-falcons

Only if you're a fellow Burger, tho.

WHERE THE FUCK IS ANTIFA

Aren't they protesting muslim shit though? Fucking niggers

Aw, lil' Spic don't worry. You're going back to.

JUST

Wow what a surprise. The only happening will be after the game when drunk fans start fighting.

Why would we build a wall around the little roach, we don't want to keep it. Worry not Pablo, you'll be going over it.

Any streams from outside the stadium? I wanna watch antifa spill their spaghetti

Reminder that the Patriots are the only sportsball team to openly support Trump. Brady, Belichick, and Kraft(the owner) all know him personally.

I didn't see any periscopes

the guy holding it is gayer than cum on a handlebar mustache, though

I might build a fearsome trump totem to scare off mexican spirits now

See

Third pic.

jesus christ

hope the crowd chant 'move to canada' when gaga goes on

I'm fucking livid already. God damn 30 minutes of commercials and fuck me if gay pride and "muh one race, dah hoomin race" shit isn't everywhere. I'm not surprised at it, but God damn man

Same ads every year

To make it this blatantly obvious of it being forced, the left and (((they))) are desperate and panicked.

Infowars is onsite

dubs of fucking truth

it's a "fractured party", this is just a shitty attempt at unification

Haven't seen anything live recently. This stream ended three hours ago - not much to it but some weak chants and cucks milling about.

periscope.tv/w/1yoJMeRLdZjJQ

The harder they try to push this shit, the greater the resistance to it will be.

Even my liberal relatives are getting pissed

(Checked)
Kek, Soros BTFO

inb4 CNN article about Trump lying by taking a break

The funniest thing is, all it'd take to demoralize the left and break them apart is to show the events of the DNC. They are still salty over it and can't let go of the past. Use it to exploit the salt.

This.
That was a shitshow of epic proportions.

I saw you spamming this shit in the other thread.
Filter and report everyone.

Lot of ironic shitposting today, there were two maddowposter threads.

Antifa tactics just won't work in states with strong self defense laws and a police force ready to crack skulls. Arson, property destruction, assaulting people with bats/poles would get them killed.

Wew.
Also, song source if anyone was wondering.

kek and checked

youtube.com/watch?v=jO0uwCI4hvA

Guaranteed Jew.

Sarah Silverman going "you bernie or bust people are being ridiculous", Bernie selling out his own people and betraying them. All of it. Their false hopes are easy to crush when they return to face the reality that the Democratic party was only using them and had been against them.

Not very impressive to be honest, Montrose is fairly close too.

I read that as "old angry white gay" and laughed.

Reminder.

NIGGERS I SWEAR IN ME MUM I SAW AN AD WITH AN ACTUAL :^) FACE IN YHE BACKGROUND

Ha, I capped this earlier but didn't post it.

Britbong here, I knew I was right to bet on Brady.
Go Brady! you cheating piece of shit! :^)

probably a jew.

Every. Single. Time.

h ttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=063KiWKWRGE

BIGGEST REDPILL SPILL IN HISTORY

hmmm…

REMINDER TRUMP PREDICTED THE PATRIOTS WOULD WIN BY 8 POINTS

We should shop a smug pepe on there or a devilish pepe.

literally why?

top bantz

Jesus fucking christ, 200% cringe. It's like I'm back in 2006. Might as well have included an O RLY owl and some chuck norris facts

#WEREJECT
GET IT TRENDING

Could have sworn a 5th one was already released but no one watched it

There was a fourth one?
Da phuc?

Did you catch the :^) face?

For some cultural enriching pirates, I bet.

this shit is still 0-0?
dumbest fucking game

Yeah, i watched it when i was like 12 and it was the first movie i ever turned off of my own volitipn

Thats New Amerikwa

I prefer soccer even as a burger tbh, some nice nationalism goes well with it

All the gay shit they have attached to sports now is fucking weird. When I was growing up sports was an area in which it was openly expressed that fags weren't welcome and they'd get their ass kicked if they tried to come around.

Ask the brits how thats working out for them.

It was extremely shitty

I liked 1-3 tbh fam but 4 was fucking awful

Even the cuckiest of deutschfags turn into goebbels 2.0 when it comes to soccer in my experience

Trips of fucking truth lad, it was horrible goddamn trash

fug

You're on the most watched show in America man, put your jacket back on.

both sides are niggers

Niggerball

All these
DREAMERS
in this commercial

Johnny Depp's getting taken to the cleaners via divorce court because he bitchslapped his bitch wife half his age, he probably needs every role he can get so he won't get JUSTed like Brendan Fraser or spiral into hopelessness and kill himself like Robin Williams.

will it never end?

Difference?
Hitler did the Roman, Mussolini did the angled one with the palm forward

NIGGERBALL CUT
you tube.com/watch?v=Jne67Eekwoc is down.
Anyone got any leads?

Dubs confirm transformers sequels will outlast the heat death of the universe

Thread theme

NEW WORKING STREAM

youtube.com/watch?v=Ij5fk9YINPc

the goyim are waking up!

I knew they were capable of anything but that abortion truly was an amazing production. I was spellbound by the cast of negroes, beaners, faggots and angry fossilized dykes. Going 200% progressive was a monumental fuckup but oh so funny.

This is good for us, hopefully they riot and turn violent. We need more riots like Berkley.

The more this happens, the more your average white Joe fence-sitter slowly turns right. And the cuckservatives will slowly turn hard right. With every bottle they throw at cops, every storefront smashed and lone unarmed woman assaulted, slowly the sleeping giant wakes.

The Spanish are wise to Jew tricks.

The female rabbi with the multicultural scarf topped it off nicely.

The poz will probably going to get much worse after halftime. The kike gaga is complete cancer.

The main protag is black.

I think she's an Italian Catholic, but between that larger-than-average nose and her headline status in the Jewish music industry, I suspect she's a crypto. Madonna had the same cultural background and we all know how she turned out.

NOTHING
(((THEY)))
CAN
DO

Some wholesome family entertainment goy, and you will like it.

Is that the dindu from the new Star Wars: Racemixing edition?

Something smells fishy.

The kikes are obsessed with their pets. Truly fetishistic.

what's the opposite of white washing?
shit smearing

heh

Shit smearing.

Nothing personal kid - t.Coke

Just as expected. topkek.

infowars gets shut down by cops

fucking
JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWS

Underage b& detected

The jew fear the mariachi

I was probably younger :^)

So this retard is saying jews are not law abiding? top kek good job you fucking subhuman

They lie so easily and so effortlessly I'm convinced they don't even do it on purpose anymore.

The we accept diversity commercial is on youtube, comments are open (so far). Stop by and drop some redpills Holla Forums.

Jesus hated Jews. He called them Sons of Devil.

RIOTS WHEN??

THE FIRE RISES! SUPERB OWL EDITION!

Only the most cucked wouldn't be able to get the slight hint of just how forced and pushed on this is.

Wrong.

Fucking bullshit. She's lying and she knows it. 13 is the number of Muslim terror attacks in any given week, just in Europe, not counting the rest of the world.

It's almost like we didn't import muslims en masse in 1977

(HEIL'D)

LET'S GET THIS GOING ALREADY!

non youtube hd stream
yoursportsinhd.com/

has anti adblock faggotry but its just some goy's site

every fucking time

Do they count protesting abortion clinics "terrorist" attacks or something?

I can remember some pro-life group bombed an abortion clinic ONCE years ago.

Disagreeing with the liberal narrative is the greatest sin of our time.

German commentators are insane.

you disgrace my OC

Were they talking about a lineman or something?

Why are they defending anyways? They're just going to go through, trying to tackle them is just a waste of time.

Hello newfag

Didn't properly hear the name - I'm only listening to the German stream with one ear while playing vidya.

vidya is a degenerate waste of time

what game

Probably a reference to a super fat offensive lineman, some of the OLs now are 350 lbs or heavier.

The 's indicates possessive context, as in a single goy not multiple goyim hosting a site. Basic grammar.

Doom (Brutal Doom 64, to be more precise)

only newfags and TRS willingly call themselves soulless slaves to the jews

is anyone actually watching this shit? looks like brady's team is getting btfo

Off yourself.

Another furious, ffs when will it end?

I kek'd and I don't even watch sports.

Is this a joke? He said a goy owns the site.

so many fucking commercials for this shit, who enjoys watching this

What does the CostCo placard even mean?

wendy-chan spotted

Yea, the offensive line is shit, the Brady diet didn't account for getting btfo every play. Was throwing interceptions in the super bowl part of your plan?

Yeah that's how the government records terrorist attacks. They'll consider Green Peace types busting some animals out of a testing facility to be a terrorist act. It's how they can claim that white people commit the most terrorism by far in the US even though those white people aren't killing anyone.

Well, if Atlanta wins we'll get to see riots there. Place is darker than Oakland.

costco, aka the department store

It will end when Chads and Stacys stop liking movies about fast cars and stunts, so maybe never. When we're all old Anons telling our kids about the old days, they'll be producing 22 Fast 22 Furious with the ghost of Vin Diesel and CGI Paul Walker.

What are the odds the terrorists in the new 24 won't be Muslims?
My bet is on old Soviet sleeper agents.

Some people watch it just for the commercials. They think they're funny.

Between burgers getting up to stuff their large obese faces, getting beer and pissing beer they use most of the breaks

Don't forget wide mouth and crooked teeth.

that or white nationalists

It'll probably be about him going rogue and killing his superiors.

So nothing is going to happen? What a disappointment, I was pretty much ready for the stadium scene

Terrorists will be muh Nazis, attacking mosques and based minorities.

Wait for halftime lad

Yeah probably some shit like he got set up by a bunch of old (((white))) men at the agency and he has to prove his innocence while shooting crackaz in the face

Russians.

The odds? 100%. Its more so about what path they're going to take to justify having the villains be all white men with occasional white woman to pretend that they're being fair

This
We all know its going to be a pozsupporitory

Whens that coming on? I wanna shower and I need to take a huge shit. I do not have an internet phone.

waiting for that disgusting spirit cooking fuck gaga to pull some shit and piss the whole crowd off. I've got my fingers crossed for some walkouts.

Half time's almost here.

Poz a palooza soon.

After the end of this quarter.

10s to halftime.

No, it's an oldfag thing. If you're trying to make an example of what a jew would say
Then it makes sense. But when you're using that just to mean non jew you're adopting their language and literally saying that person isn't human.
I don't really care that much either way but it really irks some people and I get where they're coming from. It's not an innocent word.

seems to me that patriots are throwing on purpose, thats what it looks like to me at least just watching this game
They want to make an example out of Brady because he supports Trump, so his team was probably instructed to lose (whether he knows it or not)

It's a kind of big box grocery/retail store but I'm at a loss to explain how it relates to anything else on her sign.

Possibly I'm a stronk womyn caring for muh children who just happens to take time out to protest evil Drumpf before I go to Costco and buy third rate imports.

God fucking dammit.

This is what I'm suspecting too. Jesus Christ I don't even watch sports, and this is fucking obvious.

That would make a lot of sense. They've literally looked like shitsticks out there tonight

honestly taking a shit would be the more enjoyable option

ok now it makes sense. Its the "lmao im a busy mother, i gotta save the world then go buy some bananas for my kids xD" thing

Doubtful. Belichick(the coach) and Kraft(the owner) are friends with Trump as well.

The sign is a to-do list of shit she had planned that day.

Storm the twitter hashtags with shit like #Superbowl #Throwngame

Is (((Gaga))) the first thing that happens or is that at the end? I really just wanna see that shitshow.

I thought this would go out of style already

Good idea.

Here's Trump reading a letter Bill Belichick sent him.

Did you catch the subtle sexual tension?

HUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO MATERIALISM

I agree with you about the use of the word goy, but the conversation didn't look like that to me. It sound like the guy didn't understand what possessive form is. Then again the other guy said "some goy's site", which is a big assumption since so much media is jew owned.

Yeah, I guess so. We're supposed to be impressed she can chew gum and walk upright. It's such bad memeing it melts my already autistic brain.

(checked)
yeah I caught the judaism

is it halftime yet? I can't into sports

yes

BUILD THE WALL

With shit like Cisbusters and Amy Schumer as fatass Barbie, I'm thinking that Hollywood has officially moved away from a model where their main concern is profit, toward a goal where the point of their products is to just inundate Americans with scenes of poz over and over again from every angle: white girls fucking niggers, white men being depicted either as gay or weak, Jews being good natured, Mexicans loving America instead of thinking it's owed to them, blacks in positions of authority, patriotic Muslims waving the stars and stripes. They surely have revenue streams outside of their media projects to ensure they stay afloat to produce this crap.

Yes, Tranny Gaga soon.

Should I just skip the half time show?

no, this is the poz we've been waiting for

Oo this is some pozzy poz

I've thought the same thing as well. They already have all the money in the world. Its all propaganda at this point.

No minute in and I already want to throw up.

In my objective opinion her voice sucks

Gallactic tranny spiderman is screeching.

I don't think a grammar typo caused that reaction.

Sportscucks are ovenworthy tbh.

This is reminiscent of her hillary act where she dressed as a nazi. Now she's a nazi on strings like a marionette.

THEY'RE PREPARING THEIR PROJECTORS FOR BLUEBEAM

Yup, it's poz.

It's so fucking awful that it's looping back and im actually enjoying myself

That is the heart if her appeal. Absolutely average looking, average voice, average people love her.

You are so wise user.

Slogan for degenerates who were not born that way.

Not even average voice, her natural voice is hoarse and hard to listen to.

Talk to many females user?

she sounds out of breath

Yes but not when they're singing.

WHERE IS SATAN

The equivalent of "it was like that when I got here"…. Its simply a way to just not taking responsibility for ones actions.
I find it repulsive that these jews actually succeeded with such basic low IQ drivel.

He should try losing some weight then

Beyond that, it's also a great excuse for people to latch onto so that they never have to put any effort into self-improvement. For liberals, it's not genetics when black people are stupid, or when Mexicans are short, or when Samoans are fat, but it IS genetics when someone is a fag or a fatass, or when a man wants to wear pretty dresses and mascara, or when black people are good at sports or when East Asians are smart. They've become so good at lying to themselves, they think their lies are honesty.

You can monitor the fuel line and I'll run the conveyor belt.

Great now shes dancing with muslims

When do they explode?

Have you notice how much she gasps for breath? Skinnyfat millenial scum

why do people still defend these?

reminder that normalfags consider this entertainment

How fucking trailer park is a fireworks "show"?

come on goyim. its just little girls trying to get into your country, no 95%men 18-40 years old, thats silly. walls and borders are racist

So she/they opted not to make some faggy political statement with it, eh?

that commercial was fucking shit.
who cares about these people, they're not even americans.
I can predict that in the ending it will show the little girl making a shitty ammerican flag out of shit material she found on the way and this would be the emotional ending or something

PROJECT BLUEBEAM