Wacky Races

Who was your favorite Wacky Racer, Holla Forums? If it wasn't Dick Dastardly, how did it feel to be wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/Wacky-Races-2017
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Wacky-Raceland
docs.google.com/document/d/1rTYgwA-DajgjpgNma6H2SZweXkojmpsKmt6t6mKXg9U/edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I liked Penelope Pitstop for reasons I can't explain. Probably because she felt the closest to a main protagonist (in turn, for reasons I can't quite put my finger on)

Dick Dastardly comes in second followed by the Ant Hill Mob

Most definitely Dick Dastardly, but Creepy Couple comes in close second due to my love of Halloween and Halloween accessories. Chad Thundercock in his sweet dragster is also pretty good.

Dick Dastardly should have won.

The Slag Brothers were always my favorite.

Dick Dastardly was objectively the best racer with the best car. But I loved that even he knew the he was part of the formula, that winning would be pointless for him if he didn't cheat

Dick was my favorite, followed by Dr. Pat Pending and the Convert-a-car, followed by the Anthill Mob.

With both the Creepy Coupe and Army Surplus Special a tie for 4th place.

Muttley was actually my favorite.

I just noticed that.

Army Surplus Special

Dick Dastardly was best boy

whatever happened to the 2017 version?

6 issues and no one bought it

The Roaring Plenty, mostly because I liked the whole Mobster midget thing.

Wasn't that the DC comic that tried to turn it into Mad Max?

no, i mean the TV one.
Cartoon network was ´planning an animated show, maybe based on that Wacky Racers Forever pilot

Holy shit, I didn't even know this existed until I googled it. According to Wikipedia, the first ep was back on Aug 22 but I can't seem to find it online save for a couple clips on Jewtube.

Disregard that, I finally found footage.
kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/Wacky-Races-2017

I'm glad they acknowledge the importance of Muttley's chuckle

What the actual fuck with this shit animation technique? Is the same from Top Cat movie and Johnny Bravo goes to Bollywood. I fucking hate it. It's revolting, disgusting. Why they keep doing it? Is it cheap?

remember when Holla Forums first started and there was a site wide wacky race thing going on

guess i am triggered now

If this is representative of how it's gonna be going forward, I don't like it.

Ugh, get with the times Grandpa

Also, this was the 2006 pilot

this looked much better than the shit we got at

Holy crap. It still has kind o shitty animation with too much anime stuff on it, but
>Son of Chad actually looks like modern Chad Unless you consider antifa numales the new chads

Jesus, I just googled this comic and it sounds like an utter shitpile. And nobody even resembles themselves.

i knoe its a joke, but nowadays it feels kinda on point

Good thing they cancelled it.

Torrent?

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Wacky-Raceland

Here you go user, read it for yourself. I sure as hell ain't.

Nigga, it's just a reaction image. I didn't even play that game.

The MC of Zestria looks like really unlikable faggot for some reason.

Does anyone have the Viz parody of this called "Wacky Racists" that featured Oswald Mosley as Muttley, among other characters?

I cropped it, is this better?

00 save

get fucked

It's shit

Jesus Christ, I'm not the only one who remembers that?

Fuck, I feel old. I miss that glorious spergfest.

I wager it's the resemblance to Sora from Kingdom Hearts

before the dark times

when I was a kid Pat Pending was always my favorite
his vehicle sums up the spirit of the show. having a weaponized car designed to cheat at racing
now I prefer the Creep Coup because of it's embodiment of classic pop 60's camp-horror aesthetic that's gone forever now ;_;
tfw nostalgic for something decades before I was born

Doc's still there, if anyone's up for a blast from the past. It's a fucking mess, but them's the breaks.

docs.google.com/document/d/1rTYgwA-DajgjpgNma6H2SZweXkojmpsKmt6t6mKXg9U/edit

Don't worry user, there are still some Old Fags lurking around.

>you know who is still out there.. lurking amongst other boards, bringing ruin and frustration wherever he goes.
So.. when are we pooling some money to hire an official Holla Forums assassin?

this
fags actually think this place only existed since they discovered it

okay whatever, im not going to blame common core or anything

Why would we?

Anyone have that animation of when Baph was destroyed in the middle of it? It was of Holla Forums watching their car blow up and then saying 'I bet the jews did this'

A handful of boards made vehicles and it never really took off. Holla Forums had the hardest car to decide on.
Though, the only thing that came from it was a short animated gif of Holla Forums shifting into a higher gear.

Jim Cummings really works as Dastardly- though him working with someone to steal an industry seems off (the fact he's going so far to win a race seems to petty it's funny).
Not to mention having the Creepy Coup's engine make ghost noises is genius.

If you think about it, the time needed to set up traps pretty much means he has to be ahead ALWAYS.

The implication that I got would be he has the best car in the race and is the fastest racer, just prefers to fuck with people instead.

I have the original file but on my desktop.

you are not alone

I believe in the original show he actually won once, and couldn't enjoy the victory because it was done without cheating.

Clearly Dick is only in it for the chance to cheat, he would win every time otherwise.

Once he decided he was just going to race without any tricks, everybody thought he'd won, but when the dust settled, the photo-finish revealed he and Muttley had stopped just before the finish line to get their photos taken while everybody else passed.

Man that ending was great.

If he was in a Cart Racer, he would be an unlockable secret character. He would be WAY faster then EVERY other kart, with better maneuverability and controls.

However, you could not cross the finish line without setting up at least a few traps beforehand. So you essentially are always guaranteed a lead but have to spend that lead setting up traps.

I seem to remember one version of Wacky Races where Dick would actually win sometimes but his prizes were always really shitty and horrible. I think it was a space race version where they fly rockets?

That board dies and then comes back to life on a fairly frequent basis.

He did! And got fucking disqualified.

I've always hated this cartoon