Circuit split

shit is about to get fucking real in this bitch

whats funny is that nothing in this ban is unconstitutional the Judges stopping this shit are over using their power.

because this is a "Circuit split" this will most likely go to the supreme court WERE THEY WILL SAY THE SAME SHIT THEY SAID IN THE 70's

Fiallo v. Bell
430 U.S. 787 (1977)

READY FOR THE BUTT HURT

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5s7cpj/comment/ddd5q2g
archive.is/Z5NEc
thetimes.co.uk/article/leaked-uk-plan-to-open-doors-for-1m-turks-n085h225w
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We already have a thread on this topic.

Where, faggot?

Not seeing a thread first post is probably a shill as usual

Boston-fag here. Shits pozzed up in here.

Thanks, I gotta remember that one.

blind faggot

That's not what this thread is about, dumb fuck. This is about how there are now two conflicting rulings.

I dont see how it will go to SCOTUS
In another thread about this, someone posted a smug pic of trump that outlined a very clear law that said the president had the express right to control immigration if he felt it was against the country's interests

this
it's like (((they))) have conveniently forgotten the law or something

So hold on let me get this straight: Media says the immigration ban was blocked but they really mean suspended because it has to go to a higher court right? It's not really indefinitely blocked.

Holy Shit, this was his master plan

As far as I know, the DHS is enforcing Trump's ban no matter what the courts are saying, but that was last weekend.

Great system.

anyone know what obongo's order was and compared them?

And then he drops an even bigger ban that encompasses every muslim majority state.

Possibly a stupid question… but the Supreme Court would readily uphold the legality of Trump's EO if this case ends up there, yeah?

This is Obongo's Executive Order. Notice that the language and reasoning is the exact same. Obongo said that he, as President, determined those persons were threatening to US security and therefor he restricted their passage into the USA:

entry into the United States of aliens who meet one or more of the criteria
in section 1 of this order would be detrimental to the interests of the
United States, and I hereby suspend the entry into the United States, as
immigrants or nonimmigrants, of such persons.

sauce:
Executive Order 13606
Blocking the Property and Suspending Entry Into the United States of Certain Persons With Respect to Grave Human Rights Abuses by the Governments of Iran and Syria via Information Technology

Signed: April 22, 2012
Federal Register page and date: 77 FR 24571, April 24, 2012
See: EO 12957, March 15, 1995; EO 13338, May 11, 2004

if you're not american than you can be forgiven for not knowing there is a 4:4 split in the supreme court currently.

If you are american than kys

I am American and know about the 4-4 split, that's why I'm asking. Apologies if I was unclear.
To rephrase: Is this a ruling that would best be delayed until Gorsuch gets in?

I'm going to just point something out:

==The lack of concern over Obunghole doing the same may be indicative of partisanship by the judge and grounds for disbarment== maybe.

Has Trump baited a trap for SCoTUS?
By copying the language of Obama's order, he's forcing the court to rule in his favor. If they don't, they'd be admitting bias or admitting that Obama made an unconstitutional EO. Is there some sort of legal reprisal that can be taken if they do that?

I honestly wonder if we will see a mass shoah of judges. They have certainly set themselves up for it.

Reality Check: Trump Right on Legal Authority to Ban Muslim Immigrants?

Didn't Ben got v&?

they have no authority to dismiss it. it's not up to them because this is talking about "the admission of aliens" that's a diplomatic issue, not a constitutional one.

its funny to see the news spin this shit. "muh families , muh broken homes , muh doctors."

you be a fucking doctor somewhere else

he wiped his social media, but he's still making appearances on radio and other places.

Vid related was from before the election.

it looks more like he's throwing things out there to see who's really on his side. he can't afford to trust anyone in the government right now.

who can remove federal judges? what is the process?

I don't want to sound like a shill, but that says that Congress has legislative control, not the executive branch. Trump could 100% get his order passed through congress, but maybe he could run into trouble?

Immigration law, 8 US Code 1324 states that it is a crime to, either knowingly or recklessly, “conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, or attempt to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection… transport, or move or attempt to transport or move” or… to even “encourage or induce” an illegal alien “to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowingly or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law"
And when it comes to banning Muslims from entering the country…
8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens
section 14 (f) in effect since December 24, 1952
"Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President
Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate."

So the gist of is that Congress has used its power over immigration to give the President control of which aliens can be admitted.

So, any info on if/when this is gonna be overturned?

.>>9149830
also why the fuck is my home IP banned from Holla Forums for posting 'flat earth shit' which I didn't even post? wtf?

No idea. The courts are usually slow, but they've been moving fast on this issue so far.

Your ISP has a pool of IPs for your area, and one of these gets assigned to you randomly when you reboot your router. Probably, someone who lives near you got banned for flat-earth, and now their IP has been reassigned to you. Rebooting your router & modem should fix the issue (you will get a new IP).

NIGGER CONGRESS GAVE the executive branch power to do what he is doing

THE LAWS ALL ALREADY ON THE BOOKS he is just demanding that they are enforced.

It'll go to the Supreme Court. The 9th Circuit Court is the most liberal Circuit in the country. In the meantime 60,000+ aliens that have been denied entry will be admitted.

It's total bullshit.

Have you been using free VPN services that turn your computer into a botnet? There was a huge shitstorm about mossad kikes using harvested IPs from these "free proxies/VPNs" to spam 4chan sometime before the split. A lot of people were wondering why they were banned permanently for things they haven't posted.

The media obviously will phrase any headline in a way that makes Trump look weak and to get lefties into a frenzy.

It fucking says it right there that even if it was explictly a ban on muslims that it is perfectly legal.

These rulings are just a delay tactic. Unfortunately, they will result in a huge increase in jihadis entering the country in fear of the inevitable crackdown.

I would rather have the traitors out themselves now on something that isn't as important as President Trump's other plans, like mass deportations and building the Wall.

The other thing that bothers me is that The Wall will take quite some time to build. It should be priority one, before a midterm election in two years somehow results in a bunch of new dems interfering and blocking it's construction.

On the plus side, once the ruling gets struck down Trump will then have all the political capital in the world to go for it, having been utterly vindicated. It was quite foolish for the left to argue
instead of
It is going to end up ripping their narrative apart.

I'm bumping this. This is a good thread

This. Where have the shills gone?

The problem is not the ban. The problem is that the ban does not include minorities in those countries. This is what the progressive judges are fighting for, to ban even more people, the ones that are actually oppressed.

thy have no legal ground to stand on it WOULD matter if they were US citizens but they are not. it doesn't matter.

trump could ban everyone in a country but one little girl and the courts can do nothing about it.

you have to note they are not stopping the ban they keep "asking for names" to delay it. the news keeps saying that they are "stopping it " but they are just trying to slow it down hoping that Trump will change his mind or some shit.

It actually very obvious this is the judge acting politically. Judges acting politically must absolutely be disbarred.

Where did this idea come from that the constitution extends to every person on earth rather than american citizens? Is there some decision outlining this or what? Seems a lot of activist judges take this stance today, but does it have any legal basis? If not, Trump should work to get it in stone that the constitution is applicable to citizens only, not to every random mud on the planet.

No it isn't you sandnigger ape. Fuck off back to the desert.

it's globalists brain washing

Except Trump isn't a cuck like the italian

It seems more people would be challenging it. Unless law is just that pozzed.

Fuck it really makes me think all Holla Forumsacks should be going into law, banking, and journalism. Most people here are STEM-fags or blue collar, but there is no power in that.

I hope so.

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5s7cpj/comment/ddd5q2g

Apparently the 14th amendment means the entire constitution extends to everybody on the planet.

I'm getting a ton of shills on cuckchan who seem to think constitutional rights apply to shitskins in some mud hole in somalia as well.

By their logic, we should arrest and read the miranda rights to every terrorist we combat in the middle east and make sure they get a full and proper trial before we shoot them. These fucking idiots.

Don't do direct linking…. Archive it next time

archive.is/Z5NEc

that person is stupid, we couldn't go to war if that was true

every person on Earth could not be killed with out due process.

holy shit that fucking triggered me it's so fucking stupid

You're right I meant to break the link but just forgot, gas me please

just think about how stupid this is why would ANY country's constitution apply to any other country's citizens?

Muh globalism

OY VEY GOY DON'T YOU HAVE COMPASSION?
HOW COULD YOU DO ANYTHING TO NEGATIVELY IMPACT POOR OPPRESSED POCS?
THIS IS LITERALLY ANOTHER SHOAH YOU EVIL RACIST NAZI

a sniper

I hope he's being careful around his gym equipment, he made a reality check vid about Pizzagate and he's been a 9/11 truther for a while now.

He's a pretty cool guy tbh, I hope he's safe.

thetimes.co.uk/article/leaked-uk-plan-to-open-doors-for-1m-turks-n085h225w

the senate decides if they've done something bad enough to be removed, then i believe the house of representatives hold the final vote of impeachment

Except that is patently wrong and the people who say US Constitutional rights extent to non-citizens everywhere are fucking stupid.

There is definitely a lack of concern over your inability to use the
RED TEXT
Nigger.

he is now rambling on about now about the 4th amendment.

which only applies when they are in the US/ at a border the CIA/ the whole US spy network would be illegal if that where true

Really? How many jews were there on the supreme court in the 70s?

none
strangely enough we had a gap there for a couple decades