America's Manufactured Opioid Crisis: Part - Early History

High quality documentary from Renegade.

Nice. Been looking forward to this, their documentaries are always well made and informative.

Shit thread reported

Go jerk off to Maisie somewhere else, loser.

==Take a hike kike! =%

DOCUMENTARY THREAD

I haven't seen one in ages in ages I mean ever because you fags fucking suck

Land of Hope and Glory

sTAY PLEBBED, tRUMPTARD

Take a hike kike!

Renegade are the only pro white alt media outlet to stick to their ideals instead of cucking out for a jew york billionaire with a jewish family.

Name somebody who is producing better pro white documentaries than renegade right now that doesn't have a kosher slant on their content. Protip: you can't.

They've been proven right about almost everything.

bump

Except the Earth being flat and everyone in the alt right being Jewish subversive agents.

Didn't she just give a platform to a flat earther and hear him out rather than instantly shutting him down? That is not the same as coming out in support of flat earth theory, it's just being fair. Also the flat earth shit doesn't have anything to do with renegade as a whole, their documentaries are focused on real, important issues.

That is false. They said that the figureheads of the alt kike are subversive jews, the average alt righter is a "gullible goy". They are right on both counts.

Yep

Bump

You didn't watch did you? If you did you took the wrong message away.

What a bunch of cucks

"giving a platform" to a flat earther is like allowing fascists to have free speech. they don't deserve it, you kick them in the head and tell them to read a fucking book.

i don't like renegade, but the video is not bad

Fuck off

why are they talking about white people? Doesn't drug abuse affect ALL Americans?

Because they are racially aware and the pharmaceutical jew is mainly targeting white people.

>>>Holla Forums

Go and fill one of the many "levels drumpf! XD" threads with your repetitive shitposting.

*Le drumpf! LOL! XD

Check mate

Check mate

not an argument

Lol, no.