John K should have named him "Walt Liquor."

John K should have named him "Walt Liquor."

Golden opportunity lost. Just like John K's career.

REDDIT AND MEMEY

Just keep shooting Morty!

/r/ick and m'orty

M-morty I hate to *brrrrup* to break it to you like this but, but you see, if communism was such a great political ideology then why have all great communist empires collapsed under famine and economical crisis? Morty, they just don't work, Morty! Th-the means of pr*urrrrrp*oduction aren't given to the workers, just to other high o-oligarchs or some shit, Morty! Do you know how many people have died because of the great famines? A lot Morty! A lot! It's real life, Morty!

So… what with the sudden influx of Rick and Morty threads all arround Holla Forums? This shit come up nearly every board and nearly every board tell OP to fuck off.

It's good b8

What's with the sudden influx of bait threads all arround Holla Forums, then?

viral marketing

requests-ick and morty?

It's just Holla Forums cancer spreading here.

It's the same deal as World Peace threads.
One autist found something that gets replies and he'll post it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

This used to be a nice neighborhood.

FUCK OFF, FOREIGNER.

Holla Forums was never good.

Trips of truth.

Justin Roiland posting while not being sober?

Wouldn't be surprising, with how much of a CUCK he's been, voice acting for something he's created, that has so obviously been taken from him, by [[[AS]]], and handed down to suffragettes and nu-males surpassing even himself. Far pathetic than that potato-nig Chris O'Neil, who at least walked out of an obviously bad deal, unlike him. How will he ever recover?

Meh, Seth MacFarlane is nigger rich and he only does voice-acting on "Family Guy" nowadays. There are worse fates in life.

In the end, Justin's jokes of hedonism will only be his undoing. Very ironic.

does anyone the webdm of John Liquor and Hank Hill?

Wait, what happened to O'Neil?

Dignity is a luxury few of us can afford.

you are currently in the primary vectory for normal fag entry
what the fuck are you expecting

Tried pitching Hellbenders to [[[AS]]], and got rejected on the spot, because the kikes there don't like someone outside of their own clique trying to cash in on satanic stuff. What show did they greenlight, instead? Mister Pickles

I suspect before season 3 ends, he'll get slapped with clarence-level accusations and be removed from the show, and R&M will get new voice actors who kinda sound like R&M.

>What show did they greenlight, instead? Mister Pickles
I'm ready for the reset, Bennu

Hasn't Mr. Pickles arlready ended?

What are you talking about?
What does Jon Kricfalusi have to do with Rick and Morty?

Fucking capped

fuck

John k still drawing?

Huh never knew that, but I do feel if hellbenders was pitched, it be an even more rushed mess than Mr.Pickles

That looks more like Doug TenAapel than John K.

I'M THAT GORILLA DICK NIGGA

yes

I thought Rick was supposed to be a genius, though.

It's not a very good illustration no matter how you cut it though.

Thanks