McCaskill -MO

Kaine -VA

King -NY

Klobuchar -MN

Hassan -NH

Heitcamp -ND

Feinstein -CA

Donnelly -IN

we should inform their constituants so they can tell them how grateful they are hopefully grateful enough to ensue chaos and destroy the democratic party

Sure thing nogunz

let's make the memes "the people" of this nation need to know about the ebil nahtzees hiding in their ranks

FUCK THE COMMIES
Hahaha haha

Until I get some kind of sauce I don't buy it.

Are we talking about gorusch?

Good idea, ensure no democrat will ever vote with Trump again

This this feels like shilling to the highest degree also OP offers no source and types like a chimpanzee.

They don't give a shit what you think.

NO SOURCE = SLIDE THREAD

Don't forget to sage when you make exclamations like that.

So what does that mean? Explain to a leaf.

won't be a problem when there are no more democrats ever again

You're completely right, I thought I'd done it. My mistake.

This.

OP IS A FUCKING JEW

OP you're retarded. No.

The Dems will be replaced. Unless, of course, you want a single party. Works great for North Korea, yo.

There is a reason that Ceasar spared his enemies and why Aurelius only sacked Palmyra instead if the entire east empire.

When the opposition against you is directed top-down, they instill a "let us all hang together, for surely we will hang seperately" mentality in one's enemies. If you show a pattern of clemency you encourage defections and let their forged coalition fall apart on its own.

Nice trick, keep trying

why lol

OH SHIT NIGGA WTF R U DOIN??

This. Though, if true those are probably the unindicted weiners remaining in the party.

I don't follow, do geese never get constipated?

No they just shit a lot

Thanks.

checking where this is

Are the dems who are voting YES at risk of losing their spot? President Trump won a few swing states with Dem Senators who are coming up for re-election. This could seriously throw a wrench in their plan if we can get dems in those states to not turn out for them. Make no mistake, this is self-preservation on their part and nothing more.

Update that, only three Dems and one independent voted for Tillerson.