Memory Hole Thread

I propose we have a thread for things that were memory holed and should be brought back into the fore.

I'll start:

This is a video from Nov 2015 that shows a fire that had broken out in the Calais Jungle migrant camp in France. Oddly, or I should say predictably, the fire ended up leading to a lot of mysterious explosions, leaving many to conclude that the explosions were due to migrants smuggling explosives and grenades into France.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/MhF6j#selection-1449.1-1469.96
archive.is/Bb2zu
isgp-studies.com/belgium-la-nebuleuse-atlas-dossier-and-dutroux-x-files#geoffreys
dailystormer.com/how-the-jews-invented-mccarthyism/
isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair
youtube.com/watch?v=xjHhK4dijAw
youtu.be/-fny99f8amM?t=6455
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12900#efmALTAqG
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/Clinton_Email_December_Release/C05782401.pdf
archive.is/1tjqb
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/9124817/Libyan-rebels-force-black-Africans-to-eat-flags-in-cage.html
archive.is/tT8ka
archive.is/Rr8H8
archive.is/V3Hkk
archive.is/Yf1YO

express.co.uk/news/world/354701/British-oil-boss-executed-in-the-street-by-eco-terrorists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Herrhausen
breitbart.com/national-security/2015/08/21/u-s-marines-stop-terror-attack-on-amsterdam-paris-train-american-seriously-injured/
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/west_asia/37021.stm
8ch.net/pdfs/res/5020.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Fertilizer_Company_explosion
w
en.wikipedia
cyberwarnews.info/2013/01/26/a-look-into-the-britam-defence-data-leak-files/
wikispooks.com/wiki/Britam_Defence_Ltd
techradar.com/news/internet/web/anonymous-hacks-federal-judicial-site-issues-ultimatum-1127710
archive.is/yrbum
archive.org/details/SpireLawFederalComplaintInNewYorkOct262012
archive.is/XiyFn
archive.is/vmrqM
archive.fo/9rRTk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pDrhhb0B5f8
web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.cnbc.com/2015/09/09/wwii-tunnel-found-in-search-for-nazi-gold-train.html
archive.fo/mOVeo
archive.is/20JiT
archive.is/pEytN
archive.is/z2T26
archive.is/MTPNp
archive.is/nUs8s
southeastasianews.org/archives/bomb_poster.html
scribd.com/doc/303500166/Odom-Manifesto
archive.4plebs.org/pol/
archive.fo/k1vyn
archive.is/fYCen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tora_Bora
abcnews.go.com/Politics/mystery-missile-launched-missile-off-california-coast/story?id=12097155
archive.is/mf5TY
youtube.com/watch?v=cWjFrOVuLmU
youtu.be/w-B327dFA-o
en.w
physics.stackexchange.com/questions/98966/maximum-theoretical-efficiency-of-internal-combustion-engine
rtvslo.si/slovenija/na-bojiscih-bliznjega-vzhoda-nasli-orozje-ki-ga-je-slovenija-predala-v-unicenje/408708
energy.gov/sites/prod/files/2014/03/f8/deer11_edwards.pdf
archive.is/Zt8S3
status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/
youtu.be/TzKnquVQ2Gg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=alVzyfptF80
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
wsbtv.com/news/local/more-states-confirm-cyber-attacks-sourced-to-dhs/476227320
violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com
youtube
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/02/28/terminal-cancer-patients-complete-remission-one-gene-therapy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The near complete communications blackout pulled on the wikileaks team in Oct 2016 as Assange was black bagged. When wikileaks operatives called their service providers asking why their internet and phone service had gone out they were told by the technicians that they couldn't discuss the cause or assist them. The only way they could get internet access was through public wifi.

And then, a couple of days later, Wikileaks carried on as usual like nothing ever happened.

When Assange did that AMA on plebbit, he ignored a question that talked about that even though it was #1.

I need to read more about him, I've read that he was a massive influence on a certain Donald J. Trump.

In 2013 there was a Sarin gas attack that killed over 1,000 and injured several thousand in Syria. It was widely reported on at the time with people saying it was proof Assad had chemical weapons, the story was suddenly dropped a month or two after it happened. It was never found out who actually did the attack or why.
It's never brought up anymore

Wasn't that because there were allegations and evidence that the gas attack was by rebels, and not Assad?

Anyways, carry on with your actually not garbo thread, OP. Collective memory is one way to avoid forgetting things.

Roy Cohn spent his days in a dirty bedroom full of representations of frogs.

I have another thread that used to be pretty popular here back in 2014 that I'll bring back pretty soon. Trump is great but I like discussing other things as well.

Because the canisters were found and were shown to be Turkish.

He was a homosexual Jew.

Yea, then someone comes along and makes you look like an idiot. It wasnt Syria, it was proven lies by BBC. THATS why it doesnt show up anymore.

Basra prison incident. This is what wikipedia says nowadays. The way I heard it told originally, was that these British troops were caught planting bombs around the city, which is why the Iraqi police grabbed them.

Only during his off hours. By day, he was a true patriot that put commie spies in electric chairs.

When either Richard Spencer or Milo send subversive jews to the electric chair, they too will reach "based faggot" status.

Dead LA man who had 1,200 guns, underwater car identified; believed to be ‘part alien’ secret government worker

They also discovered a Toyota SUV designed to drive underwater among the 14 vehicles registered in his name.

He had been decomposing inside his car for nearly two weeks before police found him on July 17.

archive.is/MhF6j#selection-1449.1-1469.96

tl;dr Man found who was decomposing for a week by wife who claimed he was half alien half human sent to save the world. Had a storage locker of 1.2k unfired rifles, 7 tons of ammo, $230,000 in cash, military and literal James Bond tier vehicles. No work or income history.

Man shoots Pastor in head with .45 pistol in Idhao, claiming he was an alien
Pastor Survives with minor injuries, man is arrested in DC throwing flashdrive on lawn of WH

The two incidents make a strange juxtaposition, and even police say the apparent motives of suspect Kyle Andrew Odom's aren't clear.

tl;dr Guy in med school with a 4.0 GPA claims ayys are stalking him, shoots a pastor in the head with a .45 and then throws his manifesto onto the lawn of the White House. Pastor was in good condition in less than a week after being shot, later was campagining for Ted Cruz. Pic related, what he claims the ayys looked like.

archive.is/Bb2zu

fucking BUMP

Bullshit. Cohn and other Jews were responsible for infiltrating McCarthy's crusade and ruining it by chimping out in front of reporters when he wasn't there and such. Without that rat fuck kike McCarthy would have likely succeeded in totally rooting out communists in our government. Cohn is also mentioned in the Franklin Coverup as at minimum knowing multiple pedo politicians and using the blackmail to his advantage, at minimum he was complicit in child trafficking if not involved himself. Cohn was not a "based Jew" or a "based faggot" he was a debased kike faggot as bad as David Brock or Alefantis, don't fall for the superficial "lol frogs commie hunter" impression, after you do some digging it reveals how sick that kike really is.
isgp-studies.com/belgium-la-nebuleuse-atlas-dossier-and-dutroux-x-files#geoffreys
dailystormer.com/how-the-jews-invented-mccarthyism/

The simultaneous evacuation of the closest airport, worldwide social media blackout and reports of a police raid on the embassy or whatever the fuck?

Then there were those threads on 4chan reporting that a single aircraft had taken off from that airport and was seen coming in hours later, on schedule.

How about the guy who supposedly turned himself in in LA who was going to shart shooting at a pride parade at the same time the Orlando massacre was occurring? Apparently he was supposed to meet a CIA connect who never showed up, and when he realized that he had been betrayed he went to a regular police station. I can't really say whether it was complete bullshit or memory holed specifically, but no one talks about this anymore. Seems to point to another false flag.

also the contingency plans and other fuckery tweeted by WL before being bagged

Not that long ago, there was a huge fucking fire that spread across most of East Tennessee and destroyed not only many homes, but also claimed many lives.
Witnesses say they heard an explosion, and likewise, police did fucking nothing to warn a good majority of people when the fire started spreading.
However, the verdict was that there were just two teenagers, race (((not shown))), throwing around matches around a forest. The only truth to that is that the wind just so happened to pick up the flames and scatter them everywhere.
However, despite their arrest, these fucks are trying to wait until people have "cooled off," and rumor has it that they will not even try them in a Tennessee court.

The Franklin scandal has been memory holed almost completely, most people don't evwn know about it. I don't think i have ever seen it covered in an fair manner by the MSM. This documentary wasn't allowed to air. If I remember correctly someone actually bought out the network to stop it from airing.

There's way more evidence for this elite pedo ring than there is for pizzagate. A lot of people who were connected to this case also had "mysterious" deaths (mostly investigators and witnesses).

The entire history of violence of the left in the US has been wiped from history classes. I would've never heard about Weather Underground. These fuckers bombed public and government buildings, including the Pentagon, and got away with it. Bill Ayers is still a political activist when he should've been hanged years ago.

I remember scum being happy that these fires were ravaging "Trump country."

Beyond the Dutroux Affair: The reality of protected child abuse and snuff networks

isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair

The Perverted World of Marc Dutroux (2005)
youtube.com/watch?v=xjHhK4dijAw

Embed is a documentary about 27 dead witnesses.

Of course, chances are the cops and those other people who just so happen to be in power around here are part of that scum, hence why this entire thing is trying to be memory holed and there was so little coverage in the first place.
Seriously, from what I've seen in Tennessee, the people are great, it's just the people in high power that are asshats. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I believe it was a hospital in Syria that was bombed by the US. Might have been before the kid on the beach and certainly before the kid in the ambulance.

I recall it wasn't even just once, he put 5 bullets into the fucker and he didn't go down.

There is footage and articles out there quoting Sarkozy as saying Gaddafi is a friend of the west and fighting al qaeda on behalf of the west. Once they started going full bore demonizing Gaddafi it seemed to have been memory holed. Anyone else remember this?

I remember seeing a weather underground documentary as a kid, but it portrayed them as harmless do gooders who spread their message a little to aggressively.

In my honest opinion, I sincerely think that the only people who think reptilians are real are usually niggers and spics, cause they're the only ones who apparently seen them.

I have not seen one ethnic European male who has claimed to see a reptilian at all. I fear it might be some MKUltra indoctrination or something. Now I'm not saying Ayys don't exist, I feel they do, but I don't think they're what these dumb fucking shitskins think they are, or the truly broken cucks who listen to autistic niggers/beaner meximemers who act like they're aficionados on Ayys when they look more like the fucking Ayys they claim they keep running into.

Like htat Reptilian in your pictutre looks like a typical female nigger, like not even exaggerating, that's how I see them, same with beaners but like they look more like some weird fusion of that with moonface syndrome and a weird flat back of the head with the slope in the front looking like thier little mexi-meme brain doesn't have enough room to grow, same goes for chinks/curryniggers/kikes, etc.

I don't know if other Holla Forumsaks feel the same way, but last time the whole (((reptilian))) shit came up, everyone agreed with me. It's a shame that we'll never have an actual representation of the Ayys that exist due to dumb niggers having their autistic unga bunga dreams being taken as fact when more credible Ayy stories are mocked and left in the dust, but as soon as someone brings up nigger lizards, everyone goes, "Whoa little nigger boy saw this?! like the fuck o M g!!!! we got to save little nig!".

does it ever say that anywhere? he could of shot 5 times and only grazed his head once

The UFO cult thing is a psyop by the alphabets, isn't it? Would stand to reason the raelian/reptilian thing is as well.

I remember Tony Blair being so close to Gaddafi, that he did wrote an essay for one of his sons.

wtf i love tony blair now

Terrorist magazine Inspire listed wildfires as a way to strike to the heart of the enemy right when that happened as well.

IIRC yeah, so it would be a reason as to why the whole nigger lizard/raelian/reptilian thing is the only thing that gets talked about.

I remember seeing this program when I was younger where they were talking about their experiences back in the 90s, and you have this disgusting obese nigger whore who's jittering in her seat, and literally everyone woman there who wasn't a shitskin looked like some dumb kike shrew that isn't taking their meds.

The nigger bitch was the SOLE individual looking like a fucking mutant, and brought little nigger drawings of her 'reptilian sexual master'. Stating she's given birth to billions of her master's children, and how she incubates them within her holes. She looked like the picture that guy posted, I'm not even fucking joking.

Even as a child, seeing the whole reptilian shit made no sense, and where they're supposed to be from, Alpha Centuri or whatever, makes no sense either, if they're based off fucking Lizards, they wouldn't survive in the climate that's estimated to be within that dual star system. Niggers are fucking stupid and don't understand how fucking suns work.

I already have my suspicious about Greys and how I feel they too might be a psyop, but like they might legitimately 'exist', but they are not what people claim to be "harmless and inquisitive", I remember seeing like pictures of Greys when I was a kid, and there's just a weird primal fear that wells in you seeing that, like there's something hiding behind that weird emaciated figure and giant autistic brain. In my child mind at the time, I likened them to Demons like the ones that are talked about all the time in the bible/christian circles. There's something not right about them, and something's not right about the people who praise, worship and claim they fuck them non-stop.

The only Ayys that seem true and blue are those weird Nordic Aliens, which may as well be fallen angels or what have you, not quite too sure yet cause information is limited. But that's extremely plausible they are indeed real, if Extraterrestrial life exists, it'd mimic us more than anything and not some weird piss-bag baby demon alien, or some autistic niggers jaded and removed self-description brought to life.

Kikes are obviously involved, and I feel they're involved with Greys and the notion of 'peace' with those specific types of Aliums. As a Christian, and I mean an actual Christian, not the cuck'd bullshit I had to deal with growing up in America, but the whole "I read the bible front to end and I realize that God and Jesus want to gas the kikes, race war now and always have Christian", So in short, I feel that these greys and similar 'beings' like those static/gas creatures are the demons that King Solomon had dominion over with his 'key', and how the Star of David is actually the sigil Solomon was given by that crypto-kike whore to summon demons even though God told that dumb heeb to knock it off and to never let a woman take command over your place of worship and taint it with demonic imagery and the like.

The kikes, Saturn, the weird hexagon on Saturn, Titan being the only moon in our solar system with a fucking atmosphere, the fact Kikes and Saturn seem to fall hand in hand always bothered me, as it should you. As well as the whole, "Listen Goys, stop trying to go to the Moon and Mars, it's not good for you, even the Muslims forbid you going to Mars and the moon goyim, just relax and stay with us, don't learn about your pasts heh heh, you always lived on earth with us" bullshit.

It is mentioned in the Hypernormalization documentary.

youtu.be/-fny99f8amM?t=6455

Some more context:

Wikileaks - Hillary Clinton Email Archive - FRANCE, UK, ET AL, JOCKEYING IN LIBYA/OIL
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12900#efmALTAqG

Clinton_Email_December_Release/C05782401.pdf
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/Clinton_Email_December_Release/C05782401.pdf

Plebbit /r/politics thread with sources
archive.is/1tjqb

>(Source Comment: Speaking in strict confidence, one rebel commander stated that his troops continue to summarily execute all foreign mercenaries captured in the fighting…).

>This gold was accumulated prior to the current rebellion and was intended to be used to establish a pan-African currency based on the Libyan golden Dinar. This plan was designed to provide the Francophone African Countries with an alternative to the French franc (CFA).

>(Source Comment: According to knowledgeable individuals this quantity of gold and silver is valued at more than $7 billion. French intelligence officers discovered this plan shortly after the current rebellion began, and this was one of the factors that influenced President Nicolas Sarkozy’s decision to commit France to the attack on Libya.)

Libyan rebels force black Africans to eat flags in cage - The Telegraph
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/9124817/Libyan-rebels-force-black-Africans-to-eat-flags-in-cage.html

I remember that one. It belonged to Doctors Without Borders and it happened right at the same time that they were decrying Russia for raining hell all over ISIS.

Great memory hole story. I have never heard of it.

Another wrinkle in mysterious life and death of Jeffrey Lash
>By some accounts, the weapons may be valued as much as $5 million. Some of the weapons found at Lash’s house had never been fired or still had price tags on them.

archive.is/tT8ka

Dead Men Do Tell Tales: The Strange Case of Jeffrey Alan Lash
archive.is/Rr8H8

Don't forget about how Leftists love Nelson Mandela. I remember reading a book in highschool about how he became the President. Never once did it mention him blowing up subwat stations

The only time when white history is being pointed out in the public sphere, it's to demonize them by citing muh atrocities. It's the opposite for savage niggers and everyone one else.

SA is a shithole now.

He was always shown as hero here in Portugal who was accused of terrorism by white racists, but this is also a country where our politicians cry for Castro's death and have Lenin's picture on the hallway of their parties' headquarters…

I also remember hearing about this one. I only knew about the 1200 weapons cache. Everything else about the cars, that the weapons hadn't been fired yet and that he didn't have a source of income weren't covered over here.

Another good article (from Playboy):
Baby, I’m a Secret Agent, Alien-Hybrid Here to Save the World
archive.is/V3Hkk

Missing Oxnard Woman Is Located in Oregon, Expresses 'Deep Regret for All the Worry She Caused'
archive.is/Yf1YO

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

THIS!

Should we ask /k/ how plausible is that?

They didn't "buy out the network" but a group of congressmen paid almost a million dollars to the local station that was going to broadcast it for every single copy of the tape and destroyed them. The guy in charge sold out like a bitch but a few people on the documentary crew had copies in their car which resurfaced later for the internet.

Was there any fucking point to you being glaringly and blatantly autistic? People can read, saying THIS over and over like a stupid fucking mexican child doesn't add to the thread or the discussion. Seriously, you have to be a shitskin and a child if you have no clue about such things.

It's only a fucking kill shot of the brain stem is blasted. Then again, anywhere else in the brain is just a gamble, and I doubt anyone wants to live as a vegetable, but it's still considered 'living' by some.

KILL YOURSELF MY DUDE
  ▲
▲ ▲
KILL YOURSELF MY DUDE
  ▲
▲ ▲
KILL YOURSELF MY DUDE
  ▲
▲ ▲
KILL YOURSELF MY DUDE
  ▲
▲ ▲
KILL YOURSELF MY DUDE
  ▲
▲ ▲
KILL YOURSELF MY DUDE
  ▲
▲ ▲
KILL YOURSELF MY DUDE
  ▲
▲ ▲
KILL YOURSELF MY DUDE
  ▲
▲ ▲
KILL YOURSELF MY DUDE
  ▲
▲ ▲
KILL YOURSELF MY DUDE
  ▲
▲ ▲
KILL YOURSELF MY DUDE
  ▲
▲ ▲
KILL YOURSELF MY DUDE
  ▲
▲ ▲====KILL YOURSELF MY DUDE
  ▲
▲ ▲
KILL YOURSELF MY DUDE
  ▲
▲ ▲
KILL YOURSELF MY DUDE
  ▲
▲ ▲
KILL YOURSELF MY DUDE
  ▲
▲ ▲
KILL YOURSELF MY DUDE
  ▲
▲ ▲
KILL YOURSELF MY DUDE
  ▲
▲ ▲

Reported. Enjoy your ban.

NO U

holy crap lurk more, underage

Thanks for the correction. It's been a while since I looked into it.

Why do you feel the need to talk like an autistic nigger? Are you one of those underage mexican children we've been dealing with for the past couple months?

Did I upset you so much to the point you felt threatened enough to spam via Red Text hoping it'll scare me away so you can continue to spam like an idiotic, nigger-nosed, flat footed abomination?

Quit talking like a fucking nigger, let alone trying to think that emulating nigger lingo is 'hip' and 'cool', that alone gave away who and what you are, on top of being a spic of all things.
Oh and,

Reported. Hopefully if you're fresh out of Mexico, we can get a nice IP range ban on your ass too.

I bet you faggot can't even smugpost.
  ▲
▲ ▲

Just report and ignore. Mods'll come clean him up soon.

Think for a second. You're in a memoryhole thread. Who would want a thread like this to be derailed, killed, buried, and memoryholed itself?

He's derailing the thread and every time you respond you help him to do it. Just filter, ignore and report him.

The (((guys))) that claim that surviving 5 headshots with a .45 is perfectly normal?

BOO HOO

I CAN'T TRIFORCE SO I WILL FILTER HIM

A producer for NBC news was fired for airing a subtly altered 911 call made by George Zimmerman where they deleted a portion of the tape where the operator asked what taytay's race was, so that zimzam would appear more racist.

What's the board log link again? This guy reeks of kampfy

Reported for TRS.

explains why you faggots can't even triforce

Kampfy confirmed

I wish I was so I could ban you all, newfags.

No yeah I already did. Again it's just pathetic that they're sending low energy shitskinned beaners of all people to do work for them now.

It's so obvious too, funny, but certainly annoying.

I already know, I think me mentioning the whole situation about Reptilians being nothing more than bullshit thought up by kikes being planted into niggers and beaners minds seemed to have set things off.

I like how after making two nice big posts about it, and how it's more than likely some sort of attempt at discrediting true encounters of the third kind, we get these shit-skinned freaks marching in head in ass and dick in hand ready to screech and cry out for mami as loud as they can while thinking with greed how much cash they'll get from their new kike masters

The only way to deal with these people while waiting for mods is to simply deal with them ourselves.

Merely hiding them does nothing, they learn through fear and fear alone. I know exactly what I'm doing, if anything it helps the more naive Holla Forumsaks who see what I'm doing to learn by example how to deal with these morons outside of our home and community. It's something that was agreed upon years ago on how to deal with these low-energy shitskins.

Now we wait and watch this poor deranged mental midget get wiped from this thread. Also another note, look how the majority of the time they're posting garbage from Holla Forums showing they're nu/v/ mexicans from 4cuck, and the spamming of garbage tier anime that only autistic fat whores and third worlders gawk over along with outdated memes.

I feel this issue is stemming from Holla Forums, it's what my gut is telling me, something is up and they're trying to use Holla Forums of all places now, and by now, I mean more than what was going on before, these kikes have nerve.

Is this TRS nomenclature? You sure talk like a fag.

Last time I post about him but he's kampfy. I've argued with this homosexual many times and he autistically names each reaction image. Notice his file names. It's embarassing, he IS the moderator.

It's called boardcuture, you triforce-impaired newfag.

>>>/trs/
>>>/bog/

No yeah I think i've ran into this kid before. He's either that half-nigger, or that autistic beaner child that's been roaming about.

We need to sincerely weed out all these autistic losers off of our home, I blame the exodus and the majority of losers who kept spamming 8ch everywhere trying to 'save' everyone, when in reality it was the small majority of shitskins that knew, and couldn't stand being around themselves and were angered that us ethnic Europeans/whites bothered leaving them behind.

It's disgusting this is what happened to our promised land.

My only question is how many of these "Jeffrey Alan Lash's" exist. He most likely was not an ayy lmao but rather the spookiest of the spooks in an operation that went wrong somewhere, the worst part about it being that local LAPD detectives were investigating the case for as long as they did and not the FBI/whoever is responsible for cleaning things like this up.

The fact that so many cops not in the know had seen parts of this case is the only reason why the story went public, even then just barely. I mean that many guns and that much ammo is basically an insurgency starter pack and this was just one person. It's the possibility that there could be more of these people who are hoarding guns in storage lockers or elsewhere across the US that has made me lose sleep over this story.

Where do you think we are? Cuckchan?

Indeed. Full of plebbitors that can't even triforce.

:^)

or

Not sure why kampfy would spam the thread, autistic child or malicious?

Maybe you sweettalking pussies should try to be more spartan and try not to brag over you distinguishing newfag traits like not naming your reaction images.

The fact you're trying to imply that I'm apart of this makes me question whether or not you're an autistic shitskin yourself. Your pitiful grasp upon the English language also brings concern.

The fact you think any of that raises a red flag, thank you for ousting yourself kid. Not even trying to derail the thread, I've contributed more to this thread than you have with your 3 posts of whining and trying to sage like it's a fucking downvote.

What is your ethnicity?

Jesus fucking Christ, TRS, avoid trying to pretend verbose if you don't like being called sodomites.

Eastern European.

Have you read Kyle Odom's manifesto? He doesn't mention the reptilian meme anywhere.

The amount of shilling in this thread proves they want it shut down.

Yet the picture in question, and the very same picture from the articles and the like shows an autistic Nigger Lizard.

Are you blind? Or just fucking stupid? No one can be this fucking stupid.

There's always (you).

That's what Kyle Odom claimed he saw and unlike UFO cultists remains fairly objective in his descriptions in what he supposedly encountered. It's you who's going on an autistic tangent.

Nope, Again, if you read my post instead of being an illiterate moron, you'd see exactly what he saw and how it has nothing to do with Ayys in the slightest.

Why don't you scroll up, actually read something for once in your fucking life instead of clearly being some inept moron who's incapable of thought and free will. I'm sure it's difficult for you, not having self-awareness and all, but you're being far too fucking stupid for me to believe your claims on being oblivious to what my post is about.

Agreed. Fucker wrote two fucking essays on why (((he))) thinks there's nothing cheesy over ayys and (((reptilians))) by his unsubstantiated anecdotal claim that it's only shitskins making these claim.

Just filter, report and keep dumping links, mate.

So why are you spamming this thread kampfy? Seemed relatively innocuous without your autistic screeching

also:

You fags have been using this line for ages. You're kampfy, not even a question. The only question is why you're spamming one of the only threads of substance.

Which part of my post triggered you so badly user? Read his manifesto and let me know what you think then. The guy was a former marine and got great marks in school. You see a picture of a pepe alien and you make a full retard rant on minorities believing in lizards or being lizards themselves.

Just report the newfag spam, mate. Don't worry if I get caught in it, I can always restart my router.

Keep the quality in the thread.

Requesting the "pepe777777" periscope videos. If you don't remember:
Videos were deleted shortly after the end of the streams.

You're the only one spamming kampfy.

>minorities

KEK

Contextless tl;dr is spam of the (((worst kind))).

[citation needed]

I simply asked whether you read his manifesto since he doesn't buy into the nigger lizard MK-Ultra psyop.

How is it that every Holla Forums thread gets derailed

5b9b78 is kampfy the mod, no idea why he's derailing other than that he's a fucking lunatic

The fucking Panama papers, does anyone have them? We should be digging, no?

Nope, nice try. Again, simply showing pictures of that autistic fucking nigger lizard garbage and how that shit discredits any actual sightings of other ayys is annoying enough as it is embarrassing that only those who are either shitskins or mentally ill are the SOLE individuals who see these autistic nigger lizards. Again, re-read my post instead of being a naive fucking cuck.

Then again, you're a shill I mean actually saying "minorities" here of all places really exposes you buddy.

I got a good one for you guys. Very few people remember this, not even on Holla Forums which shouldn't be too surprising. This was memory-holed HARD.

=200 Mossad Agents Arrested and Deported Without Trial in the Leadup to 9/11=

=Mossad agents were found to have agents in every city the 9/11 hijackers lived. The hijackers identities and activities were known to Mossad, who were actively keeping tabs. Information that could have prevented 9/11 was never passed to the Americans.=

2002 Salon investigative piece (from before Salon went to shit, back when they were known for essays: salon.com/2002/05/07/students/

DEA report detailing Israeli infiltration of their restricted sites: antiwar.com/rep2/MemorandumtotheCommissionandSelectCommitteesbold.pdf

I have also included for your redpilling pleasure a Fox News report that was only aired once. I couldn't embed it because it was already posted somewhere else: youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

What's discrediting about what Kyle Odom supposedly went through to other actual sightings? What's a fact is he shot someone in the head with a .45 pistol who then recovered in less than a week and that he was a pretty normal normal ethnic European.

Whoops, fucked up the red text.

*ahem*

200 Mossad Agents Arrested and Deported Without Trial in the Leadup to 9/11

Thanks for reminding me about the bbc being caught spreading propaganda. That was something that has been memoryholed. Everyone save this image to use whenever someome claims the bbc is impartial.

bump

No. It was never Sarin gas.
Apparently it was the non-existent super deadly Russian killer gas known as Novichok agent. Regardless such a nerve agent has been debunked as false. Proof such a thing never happened.

Did South Africa even have subways?

This guy had a start up in super efficient plasma lamps

initial the government claimed gas explosion
The gas company said the lines where intact

All i can remember

maybe super efficient super explosive plasma lamps

shhhhhhhhh

Exon mobile alternative energy boss executed with 3 shots outside Brussels restaurant

express.co.uk/news/world/354701/British-oil-boss-executed-in-the-street-by-eco-terrorists

The little press wrote about it was "eco terrorists" "it was just a robbery"

Witness didn't even hear the gun..

Too spoopy 5 moi

Here comes kampfy pretending it wasn't him

They killed Rex's friend, AND NOW HE'S OUT FOR BLOOD

BUMP because this is new to me. I knew McCarthy was right but I never knew this kike faggot sabotaged him.

▲ ▲

Possible missing Malaysian flight MH370
cargo fire extinguisher found on a beach in the Maldives

Suddenly the speculative press is not interested at all despite cackling for 2 weeks about it.

Extinguisher was never heard from again.

Get the fuck out.

You are on the right track.

after reading about the syria gas attack in this thread, I remember there was a hack, well before that happened, where some private organization from the UK discussed a false flag in syria. Tt had ID's and everything in the email archive, involved ukrainians too. maybe someone else has something saved.

totally silent arms exists, since ww2. it uses rubber baffles to get that results, only good for a few shots. vid related.

The Boston Marathon Bombers were refugees that came to the U.S. as children. After the December 2015 attack in Paris, all references of them being refugees were scrubbed from Wikipedia and the source that it formerly used updated their article to claim they were not actually refugees.

There's Obama literally airdropping billions of unmarked swiss francs to Iran last year… that one has been memory holed.

pls more

I think you missing my point
robbers dont walk around with silenced guns

2 guys on a mc with silencer just screams assassination

haha fuck off kike
GAS KAMPFY ALREADY

Reminder.
>>>/sudo/8334

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Herrhausen

German central bank chairman 89
He spoke out against NWO/ZOG and shortly thereafter got blown up with a shaped charge against his armored car.

Commies where blamed but never convicted

also those 5 (((coincidences))) with their van filming and cheering while the buildings came down

What's going on in this thread

IIRC that dude was a physicist who earned his Ph.D. studying acoustics/harmonics and worked in some government lab. He died in the explosion if I'm not mistaken, definitely was fucking around with some serious energy and created enough pressure to blow the whole place up. Fire marshals thought it was a gas leak, but it didn't add up.

With a long enough barrel, a large enough suppressor, and slow enough ammunition, the total sound of a gunshot can be reduced to the metal on metal impact of cycling of the action.

OR if it's a single shot locking action arm, like a bolt action rifle, pretty much just the firing pin hitting it's stop.

my brain fills with fuck

oh no, I got your point. common guns-for-hire type people don't really use silencers. What I'm saying is, it was most likely some (((goverment agency))

A wonderous miracle called shilling. observe and learn.

This is the greatest thread.

I'll add one, Remember when two Marines stopped a massive terrorist attack in France?

The media couldn't dump the story quick enough, didn't even last a few days.

breitbart.com/national-security/2015/08/21/u-s-marines-stop-terror-attack-on-amsterdam-paris-train-american-seriously-injured/

Another one, nobody is talking about how Benn Swann's Internet presence just disappeared completely after his Pizzagate story, I thought Pizzagate wasn't a thing until they pulled Swann away.

Wondering if anyone else in this thread has any more information about this.

That's a really weird blast expansion. Also from what cindered it looks pretty symmetrical from what I guess that the garage was the initial blase point. A normal gas explosion wouldn't do such a thing, even a gasoline fire would have spread out more radially, all the energy was dissipated almost instantly.

Though it does look like he was was taping into the gas main. Which of course makes sense if he was trying to do hydrogen isotope fractionation from methane plasma. He may have even been using a laser to get to super cool temperatures for the superconductors that could make such an experiment run faster. Maybe it ran a little to fast than what he expected or what could be contained and the hydrogen tanks ruptured, kaboom. You would know if my guess was correct if you found radioactive methane around that area, technically radioactive methane is low-level radioactive waste.

So I hope the nearby residents know if that be the case.

He sounds like a little bit of a nut, but he was onto something.

I am fairly confident that the whole thing is a big show to provide a public distraction for government and jewish attempts at engineering an electromagnetic propulsion system behind closed doors. They have to have a bizarre distraction play in case any naughty goys happen to see them playing with fancy toys that aren't supposed to exist.

My contribution:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/west_asia/37021.stm

TLDR in 1997 the Taliban stayed in Sugar Land, Texas, and affluent suburb of Houston, in talks with Unocal (partly owned by Dick Cheney and GWB) about building a pipeline. Unocal lost the bid, GW gets elected, 911, war in afghanistan, Hamid Karzai was installed as president, an abrupt change from his former career with Unocal.

I grew up right down the street from the Unocal building in Sugar Land, and the thought that in my childhood the Taliban was probably at the same grocery store I was in with my parents is fucking bizarre. That was my first red pill that made me stop being a good goy tbh.

Yes, but not that specific. The triangular craft that were so common in the 60s and 70s sightings are undoubtedly prototype "flying wing" style stealth craft. I do know that cattle mutilations (except the ones that were copycats and legitimate animal attacks, and cultic ritual activity) were done to measure radiation/pollution levels in experiments they did on US populations.

When whites were in charge

I don't know if this is the right thread for this, but did Obongo really ban Iraqis and the MSM are trying to pretend he didnt? Or is it just Kellyanne Conway messing up again?

He did but allowed greencard members and translators through.

Note Trump only stopped greencard members for 1 day due to a miscommunication, but that's enough TO MAKE IT TOTALLY DIFFERENT GOYIM.

Watch out for your anus, that is some serious deep state shit you should've forgotten about.

Years ago that was what started me down the spiral that led me to the JQ and posting here. The fact that it was such an intimately close connection to my life really shattered the illusion for me.

No, big cartridge makes big noise. Small cartridge in a big gun means more of the force is absorbed by the materials of the gun and less becomes compression waves in the air, ie sound.

Anyone remember the FEC whistleblower threads? Some guy posted claiming to have been submitting lots of proof of various financial crimes to the FEC and getting stonewalled and eventually dealing with hacking, doxing, stasi tactics, etc. Amarel Scott I think. If anyone has the raw data he dumped that would be helpful, I neglected to save any of it at the time.

here are some of the files i managed to save
8ch.net/pdfs/res/5020.html

Does anyone remember of what happened after pic related

I forgot about that hack, but you're right, I remember reading about it 3 or 4 years ago. Wasn't it a security company called Britam?

For the people who aren't willing to read the DS article.

Seen it come up again once or twice, but just theories.

Speaking of Assange, did we ever figure out who was behind ToddandClare.com? That was some spooky shit.

Yeah, it was a Clinton loyalist. There were rumors of CIA niggers being involved also but they remain unconfirmed, CIA niggers were really fucking mad about ToddandClare getting foiled though so it is probable.

I remember reading there were quite a few major terrorist attacks in Canada that were immediately covered up. If anyone has any info, feel free to post, I'd like to see it

Whoever put that god awful screencap together should be shot

There was a terrorist attack in Texas just four short years ago that's been completely memory-holed. An entire factory, and the surrounding buildings, were blown to kingdom come. Pic related, it's an apartment building that was destroyed in the blast.

The ATF stated that it was a deliberate criminal act, but they still haven't named any suspects. There hasn't even been a news update on this in over a year.

Any other details? Texas is a pretty big state…

Whoops, sorry.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Fertilizer_Company_explosion

There's a thread on halfchan that may be related to this, I didn't see anything about it in the catalog here. Zerohedge said that Iran is planning to announce the names of US entites and individuals who were involved in helping and founding terrorist groups in response to the US blacklisting 13 Iranians and 12 businesses on Friday.
w ww.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-03/iran-name-us-individuals-involved-helping-and-founding-terrorist-groups
Part 1: https:// boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/110932741
Part 2: https:// boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/110948458

More recently, just this past summer, there was the Pike County Massacre. To date it's the largest criminal investigation in Ohio history. John Kasich took time out from the presidential race because of it. At first it was some random tragedy where a family brutally murder, then the cops discovered that the family had a marijuana operation, and there was speculation that a Mexican cartel offed them. It's been radio silence ever since. No updates, no suspects.

*was brutally murdered. I should go to bed.

wow its nothing

Norway Spiral from 7 years ago. Really odd phenomenon in the sky there and it's never been seen anywhere on earth before or since. To me it looks like some kind of hologram or machine of some kind, seems to organized to be weather.

The official story was that this was some kind of Russian missile

wew you need to watch some captaindisillusion

When Colin Powell inadvertently admitted that the Amerikan benefits S.S. system was designed & used to track citizens. It was scrubbed from the network and WH transcripts and redacted from all video including the shows re-broadcast as "live" for each successive time zone.

I have the unexpurgated video.

I also obtained a continuous surv-cam footage of the UBL raid and this man is not lying. This video interview was scrubbed as well.

Britam Defence…the item was a Libyan G shell for transport to and deployment within Syria. Qatar was the source of funding.

They also said a pro-rebel demonstration was anti-Russian.It might be lost on people now, but that is the flag of the Donetsk republic or whatever.

Blackstone. That company keeps coming up, dont fucking ignore this Holla Forums… I know this has to be deeper.

When anheuser-busch was taken over by a foreign company, Ubev or whatever, they sold off some of the assets, I believe the theme parks or Busch gardens to this Blackstone group. Seems like a harmless transaction, until you see that Rothschild sold to Blackstone too… and heres the real important part. Pic related.

The dickbag behind Trump, in the important seat, with the fancy medal on.. that he probably shouldnt have worn because its what drew the attention to him in the first place, like a mafia member with a nice fur coat and a caddy after a large robbery - is one of the key figures in Blackstone, among other things like setting up a European wing of a big bank like Morgan Stanley or something. Anyways, hes also the VICE CHAIR of HUMAN RIGHTS WATCH which is a Soros owned political pressure group used to justify wars with other countries etc.

Someone should make a thread just for investigating Blackstones history. But you can bet this will be Pizzagate tier in the response it would provoke. They also sound similar to shit in that Bourne series, like Blackbriar. Might be no connection, but it made me more interested.

en.wikipedia .org/wiki/John_J._Studzinski

Its like some elite ancillary group, which funds their transactions and moves their assets around as a middleman or something.

Roy "Ten Trillion Ergs Thru The Rosenbergs" Cohn

The Great Schism and Protestantism has been memory holed. People assume that the behaviour of priests and followers of a certain Christian denomination equates to whole Christianity (e.g. burgers thinking that their insane heretical priests and practitioners are representative to Christianity, usually used in anti-Christian propaganda).

Catholicism today is heresy and they had to change the 10 commandments for example to get around worshiping things other than god, split the 10th and put it in place of the second IIRC. Ive heard about this Radical Traditionalist Catholicism, which might be different… but really, Catholicism is a post-Orthodox Christian heretical adaptation.

en.wikipedia .org/wiki/Orthodoxy#Orthodoxy_in_Christianity

en.wikipedia .org/wiki/Traditionalist_Catholic

I assure you that Blackstone boy up above is not a good Christian, even though he was given 2 medals by John Paul 2.

Could this be an out for the Trump administration? Appear to be against Iran with Iran's cooperation, and let Iran name the Jew?

Pope says for example you cant be saved unless you go to church and are part of an organize congregation. Nowhere in the bible or anywhere does it say that. Anyone can be saved if they have a relationship with god, and some would argue atone for their sins, others argue thats not necessary.

this

They appeared in other areas around the world during that time too

Yahshua actually said the contrary, to NOT join a Church and to be aware of preachers, most if not all are liars and blind leading the blinds

Yo someone post the one with that women journalist who writes an article about banking and it being taken down and her being found dead the same day

second THIS

Sounds like a different one, but this is pretty much the same thing. Rich jews exposed, sleeper cell maid executes the children, news story pulled down.

BTW, if an article is instantly removed, its probably due to government intervention. They monitor all the news outlets to immediately pick up on things being put out. They do it for America, and foreign countries too.

Well, if its removed and the executives family are slaughtered 4 hours later in (((cold blood)))

thanks man

I had this saved on my comp and it's gone you're a hero

Anyone have any articles about that death spree of high ranking bank officials that happened a couple years ago.

One of the "suicides" was when a banker shot himself with the nail gun two dozen times.

TBH Im shitting on China and Soros and Rothschild and Blackstone and human rights watch, and now shadow jew bankers all at the same time. Im kinda starting to get worried thats too many bees nests lol

Yea, and I think there were suicides to the back of the head. That was somewhere after the recession, it was some kind of internal cleanup you could tell. All sorts of people just started killing themselves in very, very strange circumstances.. in a steady flow.

I seem to recall some story that was huge about that german bank… cant recall, it was like Breaking Bad tier, where they are involved in international crime.

woah wait a sec, did this faggot jew worship kek back in the 80s?

Yea, and someone has a picture of that big frog at mar-a-lago

The British Military Police officer who was investigating the Basra incident, Ken Masters,
later "committed suicide" on October 15th 2005.

Someone should tell the god emperor about these people writing fake reviews, very illegal!

Odd, I clearly remember a UN investigation of the attack that cleared The Lion of Damascus of any guilt. The subject was swiftly dropped for a few years until it returned in CY+1 back as a stated fact that Assad had gassed his own people and used as justification to attack Syria and back the “rebels”.

I wish I still had the screencaps, they're on another drive right now, but basically what happened is BritAm received a fuckhuge contract channeled through financial proxies apparently coming from Washington to transport supposed containers of chemical weapons down to Syria, using their Ukie hires. There were passports, emails, the whole bit in this one leak, and basically all of 4chan got slid at once while the US judicial websites were "hacked" by "anonymous" basically providing a smokescreen for this leak. I wondered why it was so important at the time, until I saw that it was being used to manufacture a narrative for the refugees and supporting so-called moderate rebels.

On a similar note, I saw this one EU research commission that was investigating effects of forced population migrations back in what mus have been 2012, and how those demographic effects would ripple through the surrounding countries. Again, I thought this was just speculative conjecture, until the migrant crisis came into full effect. I really wish I could fucking find it again, but this is a memory hole thread after all.

Here, found some info on it.
cyberwarnews.info/2013/01/26/a-look-into-the-britam-defence-data-leak-files/
wikispooks.com/wiki/Britam_Defence_Ltd

techradar.com/news/internet/web/anonymous-hacks-federal-judicial-site-issues-ultimatum-1127710

Revenge for Swartz my fucking ass, the timing was impeccable.

This was in my town. That pastor was back up preaching after 2 weeks with minimal to no scarring. There was something fucking unnatural about that whole deal.

Here.
Guy was shot in the head but there's zero fucking trace. At least, he was reported as being shot in the head during the incident no clue if they "changed" it though

10/10

Not sure if it's much help but it's among the oldest screencaps I managed to backup from my old PC.

The text on the screenshot is hardly visible. Here's a proper version for archiving.

Major Banks, Governmental Officials and Their Comrade Capitalists Targets of Spire Law Group, LLP's Racketeering and Money Laundering Lawsuit Seeking Return of $43 Trillion to the United States Treasury
archive.is/yrbum

Spire Law Federal Complaint in New York Oct 26, 2012
archive.org/details/SpireLawFederalComplaintInNewYorkOct262012

Try finding the website of the Spire Law, LLP.

Fuck. Forgot to remove embed for another post.

Here are the screenshots.

France: ISIS Terror Cell Exposed As “Government Exercise”

archive.is/XiyFn

The way these agencies are depicted in the mainstream makes it seem impossible that they'd ever be so sloppy. Thinking back on how different the world was pre-9/11, it's infuriating that the Jews not only monitored but actually allowed and likely orchestrated the whole thing. Truly, the world has become a worse place since that day.

Oil, man… Who'd have thought a stupid black liquid would cause so much shit.

I know from personal connections about a guy who invented an extremely efficient engine modification which doubled or tripled the typical range of a fuel tank. He was approached by some suits from an oil company and offered a bit of money, but realising the potential of his invention turned them down. Eventually, of course, they put the pressure on to the point that he couldn't be bothered and left the thing in his garage to rust.

Do I have proof? Nope. I have family that knew the guy, but can't remember the year (sometime in the 80s-90s), and it got basically no media coverage even in the relatively small town it occurred in. Not an important story really, just an anecdote.

Far out, they've been winning this game for decades…

Regarding "The Greys" I've come across this interesting article

archive.is/vmrqM

The gist is that "abductions" are just a cover story for MKUltra. The author raises some interesting points, out of which I'll cherrypick some :

I urge you to read the whole thing

What was never mentioned in the mainstream press was that a EU HAARP facility (EISCAT) is located there

Above top secret forums compiled a list on that event.

A lot of people "suicided" connected to the LIBOR scandal
And a abnormal high number of key financial people took early retirement

My grandfather told this story too but it happened in the 50's or 60's. Old people bullshit to keep their kids/grandkids interested in them.

Also the way he described the device to me made no fucking sense at all. The best I could figure, assuming it's legit, was that it was an early fuel injection prototype that got disappeared because a large auto company was developing the same idea at the same time.

Anyone got the story of the guy from Reno stalked by the police department?

I live in southern Ohio, so occasionally the local news comes up with an update. The last I heard, maybe a week or two ago, was that someone tried to burn down the the storage facility that the evidence was held in, but it was put out before too much damage was done. One of the reporters was also reporting outside the facility at night showing the police going in and removing evidence to presumably take it somewhere else. Of course, "the fire and this evidence are not related to the Pike County Massacre." I don't think there's been any arrests or suspects though.

I've only been to Tenn. a couple of times, but I loved what I experienced. Memphis was awesome. I also stayed in Gatlinburg literally where these fires were and I remember loving the area. The mountains were cool and everything was so damned cheap, including the legal fireworks. You guys down there have actual fireworks too, not the pussy shit. I also remember we went down a little mountain side road and saw a little roadside store where literally everything for sale had a Confederate flag on it. Bless you volunteers. I would live there if it wasn't landlocked.

I remember when this went down. Did anything ever come of it?

Very good example.

No. Even Holla Forums could not get past its ADHD and dig a bit deeper.

those two soldiers were hunted down in the end I think

Source?

He never said Syria did you fucking twat. It was the fact that the attack had occurred and then news of it disappeared. Which it disappeared because the warmongers couldn't use it as a legitimate excuse to attack Syria in an obvious manner and remove Assad.

I ain't gonna lie but you sound like the type to talk about being a Navy Seal… kek

that pic would be really good if the text didn't give it away right at the beginning. Is there a Martin Luther quote that could be reasonably mistaken for a MLK one until it turns out to be about the jews?

The video he did about it isn't about that specific one, which is a shame.

OP

We need to make threads like these a common occurrence

This is good bread

user, this is for you

archive.fo/9rRTk

Does anyone else get a weird feeling from seeing adults with children's toys?
It's like cute and sad at the same time. There's something very… sentimental about seeing him sitting on a kid's trampoline and collecting children's toys.

I don't know if this is going to fall on deaf ears. But I've felt this on many occasions, and I don't know how to describe this depressing nostalgia.

The link I provided in the above post was an entire thread dedicated to the matter. This was most likely an internal purge by Jews of goy bankers who had access to sensitive information.

When your in the business of controlling most of the world's money, a few dead goy bankers is small change.

That's how one collected rare pepes before the internet.

The guy in the woods being chased after the Sandy Hook shooting, and also another guy was apprehended, put in a cop car and was shown on the news then magically was never talked about again.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pDrhhb0B5f8

Here is a nice one that not even people on Holla Forums are aware of.
It was a report about Serb held "death camps" for muslims that would land on the front cover of Time magazine and be a major push for wests involvement in the Bosnia war and demonizing the Serbs and picturing muslims as gud boys that dindu nufin to this very day.
Problem is, there were no death camps for muslims, what did happen was that the (((reporter))) went inside a chicken hen of some sort and that then filmed people from the inside, framing it as if they were behind the barbed wire in a death camp, and the skinny guy that was a literal poster boy for the report wasn't a muslim tortured to death, but a guy suffering from a rare muscle/bone birth defect.

Good thread, OP. Really brought out a lot of "disrupt the board by undermining the mods" shills.

I'll have to search my memory hole for others, but remember when they recently found an underground train full of Nazi gold? What ever happened with that?
web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.cnbc.com/2015/09/09/wwii-tunnel-found-in-search-for-nazi-gold-train.html

Das quads

I was just about to post this! Not only is there "no useful evidence", but they're denying that the cartel had any involvement.

archive.fo/mOVeo

You think niggers actually process this stuff?MLK said it, it must be true.

I had no problem reading it, if you try on your phone youre gonna have a bad time.

every mosque is a weapons cache
archive.is/20JiT

the saudi arabian jihadis did it with US weapons.

related
archive.is/pEytN
archive.is/z2T26
archive.is/MTPNp

archive.is/nUs8s

>>>/furry/
>>>/oven/
bump because this is far more important than /sp/ advertising themselves for bread and circuses

It's called Uncanny Valley m8

"War Grade" sounds loaded. You could call a knife "War Grade".

Post it faggot

Bring the suppressed reports of torture commited at bataclan theatre to light.

wtf is this?

Fuck. Thank you for reminding me of this…
Can't wait to fucking shoot on sight every mudslime in this forsaken country

There is only millineals! There is no Gen X you stupid goyim.

ultimate explostion party at Bali club the night it was blown

southeastasianews.org/archives/bomb_poster.html

putting a snorkel on your car doesnt make it a fucking submarine

Ethnic Cleansing
that was missing from this thread, now it's here any anons remember this one? it's been memory holed real well.

While the media were talking about how great it would be for Erdogan to be gone, they conveniently ignored this piece of trivia

Erm… what about fucking David Icke?

(((David Icke)))

What I remember about that was the msm talking about those ebil horrible probably-racist army guys were interfering with precious sacred democracy! Meanwhile I have no doubt at least 4/5ths of the anchors presenting that bullshit were perfectly aware of the Turkroach army's history of pulling coups to protect Turkish democracy and secularism. Now why on earth could our objective and for-the-people (((media))) want to keep an islamist cocksucker like Erdogan in power? It's almost like they're on ISIS' side.

All I remember is how white those soldiers were.
Literally eroupe in a hundred years.

Reminder, expand all images then ctrl+s.

Does anyone remember, during the first years of the civil war in Libya, the obamaslibya website? It was a plain black background with bright yellow lettering and borders iirc but the main content was a small collection of videos that showed the rebels committing war crimes. The one I specifically remember were captured soldiers were being fed pieces cut from a nearby corpse. I came across that, and it's what initially drove me to look in to the war in Libya.

Where did you get info on that? I can't seem to find it.

Most of the guys I know who work in that field… don't really like it.

Didn't hear about this one, that's Schneider-tier

Shit I messed up the quote from American Psycho, should have been:

"Most of the guys I know who work in Mergers & Acquisitions… don't really like it."

Not much.

Monica Petersen, girl who researched human trafficking killed in Haiti.

scribd.com/doc/303500166/Odom-Manifesto
I remember reading many articles of this: 'shot seven times at point blank range. one shot to the skull, bullet stops millimeters from fatality.'

whenever I forget something I always use this archive to find it again

archive.4plebs.org/pol/

Plane departing from france that got blown up by isis a week before brexit

Made an archive, could someone make a screencap?
archive.fo/k1vyn

It's incredible that I've never heard of this. But I do remember the mall carts. What I remember at the time was that a bunch of Israelis in the USA (and Canada IIRC) were being deported for working in the USA illegally… via mall kiosks. It was weird news then but now it's all coming together.

While I'm posting on this thread
DOES ANYONE REMEMBER OSAMA BIN LADEN DYING TWICE IN THE MSM??

The years are fuzzy here but it was either during the last year of the Bush administration or the first Obama administration. I was in Central America at the time reading MSM news in English. It was reported that the USA finally got Osama Bin Laden and that he was dead.

Fast forward a few years later and it's announced that Seal Team Six finally got the bastard thanks to Oboingo. My wife and I were like "wait didn't they already get him?" We distinctly remember reading about it.

This has always bothered me. Either Osama Bin Laden has been dead for years and the original capture was memory holed HARD (or they reported the truth outside of the USA and didn't report this inside the USA). Or my wife and I need to get on medication. The fact that we both remember the original Osama Bin Laden capture is the freaky part.

Does anyone remember this?

Video semi-related, not sure if you can call the Gulf War unjustified.

To add to that I remember watching an amazing documentary about an Italian journalist investigating the Mafia dumping toxic waste for multi-nationals. Turned out they were dumping a bunch of shit off the coast of Somalia, which seemed to kill off the fish leading to the growth of piracy there. They were also dumping waste in Haiti by just leaving it on the docks. Of course the journalist was killed but it was a fascinating look at what international crime looks like in the modern era.

not really
USA wanted to occupy somalia and build a naval base for strategical reasons this UN bullshit is just a cover story

USA tries to bomb the leaders out resulting in massive civilian casualties

All rivaling clans swear truce to fight the infidel americans.

USA hastily withdraws and go back making a propaganda movie black hawk down to correct the record

That is fucking insane, user, thanks for posting it. That's actually a good introductory redpill about the holohoax, since it shows how easy it is to build a fake narrative using imagery.

Here's another deeply memory holed event: the time Facebook partnered with Cornell and the University of California to run a psychological experiment on their users by manipulating their emotions? archive.is/fYCen This was in the news in 2014, but nobody seems to remember it. When I tell normies about this, they're shocked.

Maybe you're thinking of the Battle of Tora Bora? The US bombed a cave complex where Bin Laden was supposed to be hiding, and some sources reported that he was presumed dead.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tora_Bora

Although the time period you mention would have been way after this.

THREE 0.45 HOLLOW POINT SHOTS TO THE DOME FROM POINT BLANK

those are gasses exploding

filthy shitskins have no sense of safety with propane and propane accessories

I'm from Tennessee and we had been having wildfires all over the east side of the state all fucking summer, dumbfuck. People were aware and on edge the whole fucking time.

What the fuck

Depleted urainium used during i-rack version 2.0

The USA is still involved.
They're supporting one of the Somali governments, forget which one.
But it lacks the support needed to do anything more than destabilise shit.

Benazir Bhutto Was assassinated in 2007, but had made comments before her death that joint American/Pakistani operations had already killed bin laden. Not sure if that helps.

it's round and pretty normal for gas explosions

t. gas fag

Does anybody remember that time in 2010, when somebody mysteriously fired off a fucking ballistic missile 35 miles off the coast of California?
abcnews.go.com/Politics/mystery-missile-launched-missile-off-california-coast/story?id=12097155

The Pentagon's response was, basically, "Fuck if we know what this was. Maybe a missile? Maybe swamp gas. Zero danger though. Everybody relax."

And then the fucking story evaporated. Just gone. This has bugged me for years, because it feels like a little rip appeared in The Narrative, possibly when North Korea or Israel or somebody took our intelligence agencies totally by surprise, and then it was disappeared as quickly as it came.

And then we all forgot.

What about a couple days ago when (((YouTube))) was promoting that gay "documentary" where it literally showed a naked penis pissing into some faggot's mouth and at the end a literal anus shitting onto a guy's face? As much as I'd hate to save that filth onto my computer, I need it for red-pilling purposes, and it seems to have been scrubbed completely from the internet in an "oy vey shut it down" moment after they saw the dislike bar. It was even stickied on Holla Forums, why was the thread deleted?

Incredibly fake and affected. How do you get shot 8 times at point blank range with 0.45 hollow point rounds, at least once to the head, not a fucking scratch! He's a demon!
He's a fucking demon, kill him.

The "reptillians," those serpents, are DEMONS.

Why is the devil always described as a "serpent" or a "dragon?"

Did they know?

The whole ordeal with South Korea and its 8 goddesses feminist cult was forgotten surprisingly quickly.

mongoloids are white people's ancient enemy. long time ago everything was bigger, including humans and komodo dragons. mongoloids used dragon looking things as their symbol, like lions or whatever for white people. they probably worshiped them too.
wouldn't be surprised if those dragons evolved into human like creatures. aka reptile jews

Bumping because I think we need to get to the bottom of this, they've literally scrubbed everything of it.

Drugs are bad kids.

bump

Fucking how!?

I think there was this incident where rapefugess in Greece had giant containers of weapons delivered to them. Never brought up again.

Bumping because this is one of the most informative threads I've seen in a while.

It would be the best way to forge an alliance with the bear riding king of the north. For now, I think it's best to ask what the (((merchants))) were selling and wait for Trump to pounce.

I'll never forget that night I was listening to the state police scanner when they found him hiding in that boat. The helicopter started reporting to the guys on the ground that they were getting a heat signature inside the boat like he was starting a fire or something. The scanner went quiet for quite a while and then he was apprehended. I've always wondered wtf they were getting on the infrared. Never heard it mentioned again.

When Putin blatantly killed the president of poland by shooting his plane down.

German Journalist Who Blew Whistle on CIA Media Control Drops Dead at 56
archive.is/mf5TY

Russia Insider conducted an exclusive interview with Ulfkotte in October 2014. Here is an excerpt:

In November 2014 he said the following in an interview with Oriental Review:
>When you fly to the US again and again and never have to pay for anything there, and you’re invited to interview American politicians, you’re moving closer and closer to the circles of power. And you want to remain within this circle of the elite, so you write to please them. Everyone wants to be a celebrity journalist who gets exclusive access to famous politicians. But one wrong sentence and your career as a celebrity journalist is over. Everyone knows it. And everyone’s in on it.

I distinctly remember that and how bizarre it was how everyone just sort of shrugged at it.

This thread is gold. It's important to keep these things in the collective consciousness because lord knows there are many powerful individuals who would like nothing more than for all of it to simply disappear.

Media never mentioned this connection:

Obama was touring asia at the time rallying support against china.

So the missile was chinese threat display

Probably the X-51b or variant.

Not just the president, but the former president, the chief of the Polish General Staff and other senior Polish military officers, the president of the National Bank of Poland, Polish Government officials, 18 members of the Polish Parliament, and senior members of the Polish clergy.

The entire Polish government basically.

I remember hearing about it in 2004 - 2005 maybe?

I have no doubt there will have been guns, ammo and nades etc in that isis incursion stronghold, but I'm sure they also had plenty of propane tanks for heating and cooking. Just saying.
It's concerning every time the cops find stockpiles of guns in muslim run places, like that huge stockpile in Nordrhein-Westfalen. I bet that's just the tip of the iceberg, but thanks to the lefties and liberals, it'll take a massacre of many hundreds of innocent people before the thick cunts can connect the dots between islam and violence.

wew there lads gonna need some sauce on this

gotta be carefull with that shit, i think water blows up if you put enough vibrations into it.
there was a guy named keely who did experiments in the same vein.

How about Sheriff Arpaio's press conference on Obama's birth certificate? I don't know whether it's been memory-holed or just debunked in some way, but if it's the former then developing this idea further could serve as a massive redpill in a nuber of ways.

*number

If people haven't connected the dots yet, they never will. And for the most part, it never will get any better. Many of these rejects that damage control for islam, especially the media/politicians, could even get killed off and it wouldn't make a difference. The best example I can provide is South Africa. While the 'moderates' were killing off political opponents in the streets and calling for the genocide of whites in SA, the liberals, especially in the media, damage controlled for that shit so hard. Even today there are whites in South Africa who fucked their minds silly with the diversity training and think things are fine/better because apartheid ended. Do not underestimate the burning hoops people will jump through to deflect criticism and damage control for islam. You're seeing it now in Europe and you will be seeing it for from now on out until Europe is either destroyed or destabilizes then returns to stability. Hundreds of people probably will fucking die, and many people are going to damage control that. Expect it.

US Marines did that? Hell no, that was some old British guy.

You think I'm joking, but our media was all on that shit.

The marines did fuck all, it was a fat 50 year old Brit who tackled him.

What happened to the Connie Watton thread/story? And all the stuff posted in that thread, like the "Would you. Could you. On a Train?" EAS message the night before NJ train crash. Did I miss something? Was all of it debunked?

Hillary clinton along with Googles jewish CEO made a startput called "underground" during election to undermine The Don. The startput had illerminaty symbolism on its dead end webpage with javascript that linked Googles tracking on you.

Weird how nobody even mentions the 140 mosques that French secret services raided in 2015… plenty of which were stockpilling guns and ammo

mischa barton

Didn't one of the Marines get shot trying to grab the guys gun?

Don't worry Goyim. Meme scientist Michio Kaku will tell you its all alright!

youtube.com/watch?v=cWjFrOVuLmU

youtu.be/w-B327dFA-o

That's a very likely explanation.

Document leak showing a spider web of shell companies and banks used for money laundering and tax evasion thousands of high ranking ppl from about every nation involved.

media locked that stuff down hard.

Here you go, but i don't really think it was memory holed, it just no one cares about Poland in the west.
en.w ikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Polish_Air_Force_Tu-154_crash

Don't have the story saved anywhere, but I'm sure articles are still around. I do however remember his youtube channel, here's one of the videos he posted to it.
If I remember correctly though, what happened is that he got hit by some bullshit parking ticket fine by the PD there, and when he complained about it on some local news website, the PD started coming after him, trying to frame him for shit in various ways, and I think in the end, he got killed.

That ISIS blew up a temple of BAAL and then a freaksandstorm killed a bunch of them not long after

Hey, if you're this guy's supervisor and you're reading this, I'm looking for work and could do a 10x better job.

If you're thinking of the same one I am, this is the timeline:
The attacked area was near the seized factory. Anyone who could put two and two together would've realized that the obviously non-foreign, democratic activists took the factory with their entirely legal weapons obtained completely within Syrian borders with zero outside influence and, after figuring out how to use the things without killing themselves, tested them on a nearby government-controlled zone.

Think all that got found out was that she had some financial connections to some company in Brazil, and also connections to whatever company that was taking over the DNS stuff when Obama decided to give away the US's control of some DNS system. Also think it was said that it would've had to have been a FEMA guy that could have run that EAS message on that channel. Seemed like it was a targeted assassination, but no media properly covered it, mainly just people in the threads we had.

Not sure if any western media has reported on it at all, really the only info I've seen on it is from gookanon from the Holla Forums GG threads, that a few times has come over here to talk about it. Latest I've seen from him, is that apparently Samsung's CEO in there got arrested due to bribery/connections to the cult controlled president.

IMS's "We Need to Talk About Sandy Hook" is a great documentary on the whole Sandy Hook incident, goes into a fair bit of detail, and has a followup documentary (called "The Life of Adam") that covers a bit more of their investigation into Sandy Hook, including an incident of one of the investigators nearly being killed in a car accident.

>>>/trs/
>>>/bog/

Hydrogen Bomb with the hydrogen molecules extracted from Holy Water.

Holy fuck that's crazy.

This type of thread should honestly be a permanent sticky. Pol feeds off of memory holed information. We need armories for the information war.

There is something seriously fucking wrong about this man.

Manchester drownings

Suddenly ppl started ending up in the canals it went on for a few years until it stopped and around 60 people drowned.

someone debunk that first image please before i waste the next six hours investigating sandy hook

I never heard about the torture and mutilations. We're up against some sick fucks.

Ah yes, the tired "100 mpg carburetor" trope. There is a maximum thermal efficiency of a heat engine, user, and it's lower than you might think.

physics.stackexchange.com/questions/98966/maximum-theoretical-efficiency-of-internal-combustion-engine

No, I'm not breaking a link to stackexchange.

that guy is right tough. youre probably an underage faggot from halfchan who thinks hes cool because he found out theres more than one chan.
any retard can triforce, just by searching "how to triforce" in google. And you know who searches that phrase the most? autistic millenial newfags like you. not to mention the weeaboo shit.

those are yugoslav Zastava AK variants, note the three holes on the handgrip. NATO "traded" thousands of these for NATO guns and ammo, so the ex-yu countries were dependant on the NATO military industrial complex. You can guess who NATO gave everything from AKs to ATGMS, and how the equipment ended up in jihadist hands

related: local article about ISIS using not so old Slovenian (NATO confiscated) missiles:
rtvslo.si/slovenija/na-bojiscih-bliznjega-vzhoda-nasli-orozje-ki-ga-je-slovenija-predala-v-unicenje/408708

No, this thread just went pure trash

you know after the attempted coup (i believe it was false flag) in Turkey we haven't heard anything about Turkey from the MSM in awhile…

never heard about the exposives in Calais that's scary

Oh look, a Papist.

Your response is well programmed, user. Engine efficiency is an intentionally confused subject, even among experts, and especially where 'fringe ideas' are involved.

That theoretical limit (the Carnot Cycle) is being used outside of it's boundary conditions in your argument; it would be applicable in your car's/house's/freezer's refrigeration system, but doesn't apply to the otto engine.

energy.gov/sites/prod/files/2014/03/f8/deer11_edwards.pdf

The above was linked in your link.

archive.is/Zt8S3
Blackstone's CEO's housemaid was murdered on election night. Blackstone is a holding firm for Freescale Semiconductor, the same company that lost dozens of employees on the doomed flight MH17. The Rothschild's own Freescales patents after the employees died.

This shitshow right here.

My oh my, those are some mighty fine portraits of Eliezer Shlomo Shekelberg you have there.

Blackstone and Dyncorp CEOs are on Trump's economic advisory team also, the immediate threat to "draining the swamp" goes beyond the neocon boarding party trying to takeover the administration's policies. Unfortunately it looks like it will be business as usual for blackstone and dyncorp in a Trump administration without serious leaks, I am happy the clinton/bush head of the hydra got cut off but there are many more heads to deal with and they are as vicious as ever.

These anons are talking about fuel vaporizers. Burning gasoline vapor is more efficient than burning the gasoline itself. Have a look around the youtubes for videos. Basically, heat fuel, feed resulting vapors into engine, run exhaust pipe through fuel tank to capture the heat to heat the fuel. One could also just get away with using a wicking material to make the vapor, but it isn't as efficient.

Another fun way to run an engine: wood gas. Load a vertical tube with wood chips. Exit port up top, intake down below. Light a fire under the wood chips. Close. Run through a radiator to condense out any water vapor. A flammable gas will be produced. Downside is that it takes a long time for it to get going, so it isn't as useful for most purposes, unless you're patient.

Agreeing to sell off car modifications was how my grandfather pulled my family out of poverty. Dude had an IQ in the 150ish range and came up with dozens of improvements, mostly making stuff that needed to be changed once over the course of the car's lifetime if that.

If the world weren't so entirely fucked he probably could have become the next Ford or Tesla.

I'm trying to do the same things he did but with rocket engines, so far nobody even gives enough of a shit to pay me to shut up and give even less of a shit about implementing anything

You are garbage.

putin is a vicious cunt but he is the enemy of my enemy so his existence is useful. If we overthrew our shity leadership I would be all for killing Putin.

That was a missile test and landed in the ocean. If I remember right, the really joocy part of that was the call signs of the aircraft in the area—which I completely forgot.

Assange's on twitter now, anyone asked him The Question there?

Apparently so is your knee-jerk "refutation".

You're the only one who referenced Carnot here, user. Or do you deny that the ICE is a heat engine and subject to thermodynamics?

The only thing refuted here was your implicit claim of reading comprehension.

Was Enoch really a Jew? Did Ghoul really date a tranny?

His abuse of logic to come up with an excuse for why he refuses to provide a cryptographically signed proof of life was pathetic. "If i do that, then in the future if they black bag me again, you'll believe I'm alive even if all you see are signed text messages and never again see me appear in person or on video referencing recent events!"

False dichotomy much? As far as I'm concerned, he's no more than NSA cgi until I see both video and a signed message referencing at least the most recent DJIA at the closing bell (or equivalent).

Try to keep up, intern.

The JP Morgan banker murders.

These are all caused by missile/rocket launches. After a stage is set to inert, a rotating part left over keeps out gassing and it creates these patterns.

Manchester drownings

Suddenly people started to drown in manchester canals left and right about 60 in 6 years

And UK got CCTV left and right and not a single one been seen falling in ?

There's no information abouthim getting shot in the head, only the body, you're a lying sack of shit.

definitely not a shill

You did, implicitly, referring to 'some unidentified limit', which you backed up with a source that specifically names this limit as a limit of the Carnot cycle. Again, did you even read your own link? It seems you just copypasted the first link that came up in search without even bothering to look at it.

Spoken from the mouth of a man who didn't even bother to read his cites, leaving alone any possibility of comprehension.

Instead of playing internet toughguy, how about you read your link, and then the link I referred to in your link. It is short, about 35 pages - it took me less than 15 minutes. Even if you can't follow the math or don't understand the basics of Thermodynamics, you should still be able to grasp the concepts and gist.

Interesting that they should mention implants, cerebral or otherwise. I'm not sure I've heard of such a thing in connection to abduction stories. I believe the closest I've ever heard of such a thing would be a person getting strange burn marks that actually moved across his back.

Good writeup here: status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/

Has anyone ID'd the journalists?

So were they just providing cover for ground forces?

At least. His disease was supposed to have had him underground within weeks of 9/11. There were several reports of his death in the years afterward, all rumors and unconfirmed.

A few days ago someone said on Twitter that the #1 national security threat is Chinese nuke subs in the Pacific. That might explain it.

Holla Forums might not be the most receptive audience for this, but the modern history of Israel has been scrubbed and replaced by Arab war propaganda starting after the 2nd intifadah when the Arabs put their propaganda on the Internet and the Jews didn't. Gamergate's Kikebro posted stuff that used to be common knowledge before 2000 but you can't find it in any modern news reports or history books. >>>/gamergatehq/328277

Yea you are right about that juden
good luck claiming sandniggers shill the internet 24/7 and control the media backtalking your flower sniffing peace cult here.

This is weird right. I watched it and they make it is very likely that they found the source. Combine that with a mysterious death on Hawai, and various mentions of Obama being born in Kenia from years before they picked him as a puppet president.

you think those are actually manned?
a thrid of them are blanks, a third are just survaillence with no record, and a third that are recording are useless, because 99,99% of the recorded material is ever viewd by a person before it is deleted in a few days.
its just a psyop by the cunts in the parliament to make it seem they got it under control, while shovelling millions of taxpayer money out the window.
not to mention that even if it happens to film a crime, the video quality is so shit you cant tell a ISIS commando from a queen.

but should someone report you for having a too long pencil, youre busted you criminal scum

Nobody remembers the federal building bombing a few decades ago..
youtu.be/TzKnquVQ2Gg

Hesus.

I don't think any attack of any size by Islam will ever be enough to get their lefty third-world fetishist defenders in the West to ever come to grips with the fact that Islam is evil and Muslims' only Earthly goals are to kill, convert and enslave the infidels.

- 2008 Mumbai shootings. 160 dead, 300 wounded.
- 2004 Beslan school massacre in Russia. 300 dead, 180 dead kids, little girls being publicly raped by Muslims in front of their parents and classmates. The rapes are completely memory holed.
- 1971 Muslim attacks on Hindus in present-day Bangladesh. 2.5 million dead and 200,000 rapes over 12 months. It's not common knowledge that these killings even happened.
- I have to mention the 3,000 dead on 9/11, whether or not Mossad orchestrated and facilitated the attacks, enthusiastic Mohammedan trash still made it happen.

Just talking about Europe, there was the train bombing in Spain, the London Underground bombings, the Bataclan massacre where 100+ French kids were being castrated and beheaded, the Nice truck attack that killed 90, the Christmas market truck attack in Germany… great masses of Europeans will watch all this happen in their own countries, and then get angry and defend Islam when you bring these events up. And those are just the actual Europeans, not even speaking about the Arabs/Turks/Pakis who celebrate them because Islam, or the niggers who celebrate them because they hate Whitey.

I'm convinced we could see Muslims detonate a nuke in the center of Stockholm, and most Europeans would say Sweden deserved it for being racist.

That guy was definitely running a US Gladio for Operation Gladio, and this is the cover story after something went wrong.

That guy was definitely running a US Gladio for Operation Gladio, and this is the cover story after something went wrong.

Because humans are hired wired to react to serpents, instinctually. Even if you don't have a phobia of them, if your brain notices something snake like you will automatically have a reaction to it, either freezing involuntarily, or catching yourself snapping your head to look at it, your heart rate increasing, etc.

Dragons are just a combination off all our ancient predators. Claws and teeth like a big cat, scales, tail, body, and venom like a serpent, wings like a massive bird of prey. The Christian devil isn't the only "bad guy" in human cultures that is described like this. It's primal fear so ancient that even our subhuman cousins share it with us.

Bravo. Btw, you've already doubled-down on an intellectually bankrupt line of argument. Simply reiterating it further won't magically make it true, just like you can't magically put words in my mouth–no matter how badly you wish you hadn't made your mistakes.

Well while we're here, anyone has information on various explosive events with refugees in Sweden? I know several of these have been covered up by both the police and the government, and reported as fireworks or gas explosions. I may have a window to bring those to public attention quite massively in a couple European countries, in line with Trump's recent declaration of said events.

In exchange, I shall remind you of Obama's fake birth certificate, exposed by Sheriff Joe Arpaio: m.youtube.com/watch?v=alVzyfptF80
tl;dw: they found the original certificates based on which Obama's was made, so basically, every part of Obama's certificate was sourced from several actually original certificates.

Was the point of this to try to get the Supreme Court to rule on the definition of "natural born citizen"? Because no one was asserting King Nigger was an anchor baby, nor were they asserting his mother was *not* a US citizen. In summary, I wish Barry Soetoro had just stayed in his Indonesian madrassa… but I believe having a US citizen as your parent at birth does indeed make someone a "natural born" citizen, regardless of whether they are born on US soil or on the moon.

This jus soli anchor baby retardation needs to stop though. They all need to go back, even if they're going "back" to a country they have never been to because their mom dropped anchor here.

vimeo.com/200672866
or
www.houseofair.info

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

here is some

wsbtv.com/news/local/more-states-confirm-cyber-attacks-sourced-to-dhs/476227320

Is there something being slid right now? The low energy slide threads are gone but someone has been doing some necro-bumping. I scanned through the catalog but didn't see anything juicy enough to be worth hiding.

its not about what they beleive.
these arent individuals, theyre groups. with top-down hirearchy. you got those (((fucks))) on top and they orchestrate everything.
and down the drain all the liberals, hipsters and anarchists have to suck it up because its either that or theyre excommunicated.
and someone whose been in such company long cant just switch to the right side even if he knows its the right thing to do.
trust me ive been there

Holy fucking Jesus Harold Christ born on the 25th of December of year 1bc. Are those really all the acknowledged grenade attacks, and on Wikipedia of all places? That's fucking insane. I've heard of wars with less grenades thrown.

I'll be checking to see how many of those can be directly linked to refugees, and list all the (((fireworks))) attacks on top of it.

I'm pretty sure it was inspired by pic related, but still

There was a huge fentanyl ring that got busted at the end of January. It was being run from a Shriver/Kennedy compound in Hyannisport. Guess Caroline will have to find a new source of campaign funds.
ht tp://www.wcvb.com/article/several-people-connected-to-fentanyl-operation-on-cape-cod-arrested/8643164

Wew this a weird one.

He was shot in the head 5 times. In the head.

Now this I do remember, it was an attempt at insurance fraud but the explosion was waaay greater than what the perps thought it would be. That's what I remember being reported.

The media never reported on this, Fox only filmed this and nothing more. It's sickening and I hope Trump is about to snuff him and his commie overlords out.

If you look at the footer it's written by Cision. Cision is not a real news company. They write fluff and do SEO. They've been involved with Yamiechess which is hosting Todd & Clare website, the guys who tried to frame Julian Assange with grooming a underaged child.
If you look into Cision's impressive company history you'll see that it's undone when you look up their business on google maps.

Thats what you get for making your house out of popsicle sticks, dude probably sneezed too hard.

wew lad, projection is a helluva drug.

Okay fag, let me remind you how this went:

BTW, it's right on page fucking 4, if I gotta spoon feed you.

How the fuck do you even presume to know my argument without reading even your own goddamn link, let alone mine?

I thought at first that you might have an engineering background and know something about TDs, which made no sense given how goddamn retarded you've been. Your cancerous reasoning and total lack of basic knowledge has obviated any possibility of that being true, however.

Don't know if this is relevant to you guys, but on the day of the Oklahoma City Bombing, News media and government officials were reporting that multiple explosive devices were found inside the Murrah building even more powerful than the one that went off and they were dismantled and removed. No mention at all of a Fertilizer truck. Later it is like they totally revised the story midstream. Now all the damage was caused by a Fertilizer truck driven by a lone militia nut (Timothy McVeigh) and nobody at all talked of devices inside the building. Its like the original story never even happened, except it did. You can still watch the media reports. No one talks about this even today.

Whenever you see something like this, immediately your mind knows what happened and then you try to understand how. It wasn't enough that they removed the article. They were so mad about the article that they wanted to hurt the writer in the worst way possible, by murdering his kids. What happened to the nanny? Let me guess, someone killed her too?

This is the best bread.

Come to think of it, in hindsight something was fucky about the reporting on that.

Reminds me of a lot of microbiologists suddenly dying under very mysterious circumstances after the Anthrax mailings after 9/11.

Everything found here

violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com

Always always gets pigeon holed.

The Anthrax letters
It was traced down by DNA to a specific batch from a american bioweapon lab.

The guy who had access had conveniently slit his own throat.
He was rabid zionist and israel supporter

Its still a story but the MSM refuses to report it so its like it never happened. (((They))) decide what is news for the normies.

BS. The CIA was behind the Anthrax mailings and they made this guy a scapegoat.

He had made a couple of published letter to the editor where you could see what he was.

Does not contradict he was a scapegoat either

user will you add an archive link? The site has been deleted and the wayback machine states the URL is on their banned list.

Not quite bullet-to-dome-5-times-not-dead tier, but a decade or so ago, it was generally understood that the majority of the homosexual males were diddled as kids. That conversation basically disappeared as the 'born this way' motif came into mass consciousness.

From my own experiences, all of the gay men I ever knew well enough to ask such a question were all molested. One of them is in a homeless drug spiral atm too. Pederasty sucks, anons.

kinda like how theyre trying to make vet suicides and gov tretament of them after service seem completely unrelated

NELSON MANDELA, WINNIE MANDELA AND THE NECKLACING OF FELLOW BLACK PEOPLE

No really. Also, let us not forget how Sweden, Denmark and Belgium supported the Russian, Cuban, Angolan forces in Angola. The entire border war was against communism, never against apartheid. The dealbreaker? Never forget how the USA fucked over South Africa and how the UK fucked over Rhodesia. Never forget how they dismantled the South African Nukes before they put a pre-planned nigger terrorist in charge. Still funny how the anti-apartheid (((whites))) kept all their wealth and still run shit from behind the scenes in Southern Africa today. Their castles stand and the niggers fucking their jewish daughters continue as the white man is tainted by false identification.

Yeah, I tried my best to find the rapes in Beslan and stick them into somebody's throat explaining WHY Russia is so keen on good relations with America.

I spoke with a man the other day - former military - who explained that the SA corps wouldn't accept him as British (he couldn't get a job in the UK after leaving the military) - because of the UK-SA relations.

I know a guy whose grandfather fought against the Communists, and whose great grandfather fought against the Nazis in North Africa.

South Africa is an ENTIRE FUCKING COUNTRY which has been memoryholed.

People hear the accent and go "What accent is that?"

Imagine if tomorrow, the Canadians stopped existing.

The old Canadian accent just disappeared from consciousness, and was replaced with Chinks (vaguely related to natives, but not natives)

Suddenly we hear about "Aw poor Canada is so poor, the USA shouldn't be so mean to them!"

"Maple syrup? What's that?"

"Sorry eh? Where are you from? The USA?"

Or the same with Australia.

That's what South Africa was.

The gay rights movement as a whole was probably the fastest-working propaganda in history. Even into the '90s, gays were regarded as weird deviants. From about 1997-2007 the national consensus went from "keep it in the bedroom, I don't want to know about it" to "only bigots are against gay marriage."

Articles are scarce, but as of fall 2016 she's still in custody and rejected a plea deal. She hasn't had a trial yet.

Those caves in France (pic 1) are limestone, just like the caves in the middle east. Pic 2 shows limestone abundance on the planet.

The found video equipment and ISIS flag leads me to the conclusion (((they))) were planning to record a video message in the French cave, and then to release it as if it was recorded by ISIS within ISIS territory.

Thanks for posting, this was the first thing I thought about when I saw this thread.
A most peculiar incident. It really shows things aren't as they seem.

South Africa was an experiment for the jews' pet niggers. It worked so they're exporting it globally. Agenda 21 is slowly taking over. Thank God the infrastructure/logistics/ etc are so corrupt that this plan cannot go full retard just yet. I just fear for the examples you just used because that is exactly what is happening, only at a slower pace in some ways.

I would hope you guys can still be openly red-pilled amongst your friends and peers as we can here. The second you compromise on your identity, the war is lost. Our country may be lost but we're still proud to be white saffas. Except those fuckers that leave this shithole and all they do is badmouth how bad the whites were. Fuck them.

I'm British.

Older Brits can be redpilled - and those that are REALLY are.

I'm talking "Communism is just Satanism" and shit.

Shit which puts the autism here to shame.

I don't follow. forgive me,
I see communism as a satanic tool.
Fully believe that it's lead to more death and destruction than any other political ideology. Well, that and Islam.

Ja, we're a mixed bunch. When I say that, I mean mixed between Afrikaans (French, Dutch, German) and British. The Boer war was Britain's biggest mistake which lead to a huge divide in the white society of SA. However, it's not as bad as say, the divide between the current divide amongst various people on your island, (Scots, Welsh, English, etc, etc)

And we love old British people that have lived here for years. It's great to see them and Afrikaners getting along and being friends. Hell, most of us are so bilingual that we have family braais and english and afrikaans gets spoken interchangably.

Honestly, such a beautiful culture we culvitvated only for it to go to the dogs. One of the most beautiful countries I've ever had the priveledge of being born in. The nature channels don't even come close to the variety of beauty one can find here. It's heart breaking to see things get worse… EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. YEAR.

I don't know when, I don't know how. We live for today. Take care of your country. Don't let the muzzies turn it into London.

I mean I am British in Britain.

I met a guy who tried to join the SA Korps after leaving the British Army. He was denied (this was during the last years of Apartheid)

And they will genuinely say that Communists are Satanists who want to destroy all Christian values.

They're not wrong, but still a little bit shocking to hear from a 60 year old Northern English woman.

Ah I see, ja back in the day the nats as we called them were very staunch. The NG Kerk. Think of us as the true Nazi's only less esoteric and more godfearing. Unfortunately the Afrikaners hated the English due to the fact that the English fucked the Afrikaners. The man on the street, that was pretty much either and or both got fucked by the politicians regardless of their language. As with anything military though, the arseholes calling the shots were pen-pushers which is why there was so much rondvok in the war. The real kills came from units such as 32 and Koevoet due to unconventional tactics. Conventional warfare will never ever work in an unconventional war - i.e. guerillas. Same reason the US lost in vietnam and the current M.E. However the current situation, imo at least is manufactured to keep troops there for as long as possible = follow the money.

A thread based on this video just got deleted.

youtube .com/watch?v=thkKGDNIAzw

'kay.

anti slide bump

Wasn't there a doctor who was ran out of town for gene based cancer treatments?

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/02/28/terminal-cancer-patients-complete-remission-one-gene-therapy/