I know you guys hate halfchan Holla Forums and for a good reason just like I do, but hear me out

I know you guys hate halfchan Holla Forums and for a good reason just like I do, but hear me out.

There are tons of young people going and getting influence from there, so I don't think we should just let it be. We should make something up. Daily raids with actual infographics/propaganda maybe? Engaging in bumping real and actual Holla Forums related threads or sliding the shit that their mods won't prune? Calling out the lack of moderation en mass?

What do you think? My honest opinion is that we shouldn't leave them out, even if we don't want to attract them here, but at least participate until they see how shit that place has become.

Eventually and hopefully they'd learn how that place is being shat on and they've been tried to be shun off from Holla Forums without a better word for the situation.

damn what a unique, novel idea

certainly hasn't been proposed a trillion times before

now I hate cuckchan even more

Wow, such a novel and unique response.

I occasionally visit it and spam a few dumps in a few shill threads that are getting a lot of attention, but I don't care to try to use it as a chan. I'm not the only one either and you're welcome to do that instead of shitting up the catalog here.

No, he's right OP. Halfchan is a containment board for a reason. One must marinate there in the poz for a while before stumbling past it into wide world beyond.

a few years back 4pol was 1488

now its shills and shitposting

a strong 8pol presence might help get 4pol back on track

That place is filed with civic nationalist cucks with their based mystery meat guise shit.

I think there are good mods still left, since for example today when I first visited it to lurk what's going on it was filled with slide threads, shilling and the usual, but when I came back some half hour later at least most of it was gone.

I really thing we shouldn't let them eat some of potentially our own.

I know that, but that's a huge reserve and most of newfags go there and possibly think "this is it" and shun it off as some stupid circle jerk or larping.

Paid shills are really getting traction over there, that's for sure.

Agreed, but there's still the potential.

HWNDU stream proved 4chan is not for whites

go away, it's lost because moderation is 100% compromised

I don't think you realize how much sliding truly goes on there, if the mods themselves aren't pruning threads or adding new auto-ban filters.

The biggest apprehension I have is actually giving gookmoot my data.

4/pol/ is just too diverse for me. Just look at HWNDU. Most "pollacks" there are brown. Let alone WASPy or European. No joke. Polite Sage.

Let the children grow up for a few years, personally I hate the fucking red pill me on X shit here.
Learn to read don't be a lazy faggot. Figure out you can teach yourself you don't have to pay someone to learn.

This. I can't post unless I hop off my VPN or buy a pass. Fuck that.

actual white kids can't do that because they'd be ruining their lives, how is that any news to anyone? They actually can't go there, even if they wanted.

Maybe I don't but I still think there could be some hope if we'd help the rest out.

I personally don't care about that shit. I've been talking about social nationalism with my own face on anonymous channels. Laugh at me if you will.

I hear you, but read what I wrote above.

So giving them actual information and teaching is bad now?

I do go there from time to time when it's slow here. Occasionally there is good discussion. The flags make for some funny banter but good threads usually devolve into people just shitting on each others countries.

The biggest problem I have though is that it just goes too fast and most of the time the thread has 404'd before I get done reading it and typing up a post. Even though there are a lot of shitskins there it is still a good place to spread info on feminism, jews, gun control etc.

Nah, I go raw most of the time myself, it's really not a big deal. Opsec is key though if you ever want to be serious, and shooting yourself in the foot ahead of time is never good. It's the fact that it's gookmoot as well.

This. I agree with the rest too though.

t. Finland

I've made actual "kill the jews"-tier threads in Finland and never been into any trouble, but actually got much support. Believe me or not.

But yeah, I suppose the consensus is that we let them be and learn on their own then…

That's an incredibly bad idea. If we start shitting up 4/pol/ they'll come here and start shitting up the board.

Where did I state we'd mention Holla Forums though?

I don't have a reason to doubt you, mongol. I'm glad you have such an accepting crowd of like minded people to vent to. It's a bit different for everyone though. Myself, I let it fly, but with a steady hand. You have to at least be mindful of your surroundings.

Eat shit, didn't read the rest.

Hab SoSlI' Quch!
In your native tongue, of course

Yeah, WHICH AN EUROPEAN LANGUAGE AND NOT IN [B]INDO[/B]-EUROPEAN LIKE YOURS.

Removed sage only for You, bro.

Reported

Kek
Bold is three ' marks at the beginning and end. Try to lurk moar.

Nigger he just said he's from discus so chill maybe.

Cuckchanners know about 8/pol/ and a lot of them lurk here.

I think it would be easier to sway 4/pol/ discourse by just casually adding new memes. Their mods are cucked so forcing any info thread will just get deleted.

yeah this too. "Halfchan" is used all the time there.

We're a public forum, but the jokes are private, yes.

Or spam the same shit the shills do on scale that no-one can dismiss.

Yeah, that was the first time I tried to make bold text or any other formatting. I really do get mad when people start shit with Finns.

No but being a lazy faggot and relying on everyone else to do your thinking and reading for you is.
But go ahead, go and help them out on our behalf spread knowledge and wisdom amongst them, sow the seeds they so desperately clamor for.

Bro, I'm Texan, and was salty after we voted Cruz. I held my tongue and appreciated the joke though.

I found one ip that allowed posting from my vpn, but it got banned because it looks like you can't tell people to kill themselves there. So I have no more ips left to waste there.

Gee, I wonder why? Are you a wizard?

But you are a Klingon

I asked for help, that's all. Sorry.

Now this thread can die.

If you want to call original Europeans Klingons, then that's your kick and you're ENTITLED to it.

Sage