This shit going to end up getting a reboot isn’t it? What’s next...

This shit going to end up getting a reboot isn’t it? What’s next, 12 Oz mouse will find a new Audiences because people will start to look past it’s poor animation and notices it’s well written?

Even if PFFR's writing remains consistent, I'd prefer the show stay dead

Even if PFFR decided to continue the series, they would not be able to, Xavier's ending was pretty definitive. So thank god for that.

Yeah, I think they said what they wanted to say. Xavier isn't a show you can't artificially extend or reboot. It's a product of a few people's creativity in a certain point in time. You can't really bring it back.

It can only get better tbqh.

For the first 5 or so episodes 12oz mouse I thought it was just typical Adult Swim experimental trash. The show becomes really good once it actually starts to take shape.

120z mouse always came across a show that would be popular with lorefags.

[as] doesn't usually do reboots, certainly not of shows like XRA.
At the most they'd start airing reruns of it.

Someone explain to me why I should care about this show please. I've tried to watch it a few times before and it just seemed like stupid garbage for World of Warcraft fans.

I personally enjoyed it, but I realize it's not for everybody, the reason why it's suddenly so popular, as the video in the OP said, is that it's the antithesis of Rick and Morthy.

You have to have very high IQ to understand XRA

No it's not. It's the exact same thing as Reddit and Memey, which isn't surprising seeing as Adult Swim always makes the same garbage. They just get worse every time and the few jokes they have become less funny.

No and the artificially inflated appreciation of it on this board is absolutely transparent.

Yeah? and you probably bitch at everyone who isn't watching cuckime.
Get lost, weeb.

WHAT DOTH LIFE?

I unironically enjoyed this show when it was still aired.

Leave to you faggots to meme back such horrible piece of shit show

who would have thought

I always loved 12 Oz Mouse.

Total kino.

Twin Peaks season 4

Never in my life i thought i would read or see that
Is it some annoyed brainlet faggotino or did Reddit suddenly start bragging about it to counter their hipster pain regarding R&M?
Either way some fella did bring a chart regarding its very sudden and artificial looking influx of queries about it on ZOGgle

because 12 oz mouse is just great.

this is just a meme, both are decent shows for different reasons. claiming one is the "opposite" of another fun cartono is just silly and arbitrary. the best comparison i can think of is voltaire's candide.

i doubt that most people have seen it all the way through. kinda like moral orel, everyone claims to watch it because some critics called it "deep". if you turned on an episode of xavier you'd clear a room of normalfags in about two seconds.

just let it stay dead and let it stay in our hearts as 2 seasons of magicial stuff

Yeah, that would be me.
Here it is slightly updated from the last time I did it as September was incomplete at that point. I have no reason to believe that these results have been falsified, but there has to be some form of stealth marketing campaign going on in the background, for if it were a meme it would be more prevalent and acknowledged. It appears to me as though there are some serious funds being invested engineering Xavier into a "well loved [AS] classic", probably because they're short of ideas and it was the one show that never truly got its time in the spotlight back in the day, most likely due to its retarded slot that ensured the only people watching it were those who had fallen asleep or potheads who believed that they were asleep. Whatever it is, this dramatic increase is not organic in any sense of the word. Shows that have been dead for 8 years don't suddenly kick back to life in the midst of peak irrelevancy, especially when they have nothing to show for it in the form of official announcements or news with regards to the program, and I doubt that a singular chad meme has the potential to affect it this greatly. This leads me to only one natural conclusion:
[AS] are planning something.

It's kinda weird though. The sudden interest also seems to be from comparisons with their current cashcow Rick & Morty. Could it be because of this video? Posted on August 16th 2017 and has close to 100k views now. Could serve as a reason as to the sudden interest and right now, there is the sharp fall in searches according to that image, so it might be just something that happened. Ofcourse now that people remember about the show, it could be that Adult Swim might capitalize it in some way.

No. It would be a perfect time to bring back Perfect Hair Forever with the resurgence in making Hollywood Anime Live Action movies.

Its not that unnatural. A couple of people started talking about the show on here and 4chan. Then its popularity increased. I never heard of this show until someone mentioned it here and watched it. There are always 25 lurkers to every poster. Never forget that. Once those videos came out normies started becoming interested.

However normalfags do not seem to like the show. If you look at the view count of the episodes on youtube, the views drastically drop after the first episode by a ratio of 10. The only exception is season 1 episode 10 but all of the comments on that one are "le thumbs up if blank brought you here" cancer.

All the same guy that's been getting ass asphyxiated the past 2 months over people preferring XRA over R&M.

Eat shit and choke on a dick, faggot. Of course I'm grateful it's finally getting the popularity it's deserved over so many years, but the fact of the matter is with popularity comes a heightened memetic potential, which eventually metastasises into cancer, not to mention creating a counter-movement which is also happening to some degree by butthurt R&Mfags. If XRA does come back I pray with every fibre in my being it fucking destroys all of this animated trash off the face of the earth, but due to the long term cultural irrelevancy it held for the best part of 7 and a half years, in addition to the general decline of the show in S2 leads me to believe it probably won't happen. A prospective S3 would most likely blow and cause all the Plebbitors to circlerjerk over the idea that "haha this series once posed a threat to our gospel lol look how that turned out"

Reported for being a waste of your daddy's semen.