Ex-Obama Official Suggests ‘Military Coup’ Against Trump

3 Ways to Get Rid of President Trump Before 2020 - Why you need to read the 25th Amendment now.

(1/2)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/zdseB
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Brooks
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/02/ex-obama-official-suggests-military-coup-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(2/2)

archive.fo/zdseB

Why the fuck should we care?
No, he was impeached for perjury.

Okay. Sedition charges when?

We got a name on this official? Or should we continue to meme the antifags into burning Cornell? As long as we have agnsty faggots tearing up the street and ruining Average Joe's day on a daily basis, were going to have more Trump.

Why is the left so fucking deranged? Did conservatives ever behave like this towards Obama?

Their womanly emotions have gotten the better of them again.

When are we going to see some fucking action taken against these people?

I've been seeing this angle a lot recently which makes me think some idiot celebrity or blogger must have said it and is now being regurgitated by these children. That Trump lied (note they can never actually provide an example) and should therefore be impeached, while not actually knowing why Clinton got in so much trouble back then.

Oh yes please do it, I look forward to seeing the cucks killed in the shortest insurrection in history

I guess after spending eight years working for a pathological liar it must be pretty shocking to see a president actually follow through on promises.

No

What are the liberals smoking? Do they honestly believe anyone in the military or law enforcement would do anything against Trump. Just more proof for their echo chamber mentality. What I think is right so everybody thinks like that.

Liberals are getting boring. They were spouting the same shit right after election day. It's always the same shit. Never changes

Reading their trending section, it shows the authors:

etc.

BEST TIMELINE

Wew, they're in a full blown delusional panic after only 14 days. This is pants on head retardation.

Trump’s (((approval ratings)))

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 these people are fucking insane if they think that would happen.

Too bad, the military stand by the God Emperor.

This is literally the plot to "The Enemy Within," except the plotters were the bad guys.

I want to scream at these deranged hooligans:
Trump is playing hardball with our enemies! He is taking the exaggerated position on everything to knock his opponents onto their heels and force a good settlement!

How fucking crazy do you have to be to think Donald Trump is plotting to nuke Mexico? Why the fuck would anybody do that? in b4 "beaner apocalypse!" He holds the cards, we hold the cards, and we're going to get productive deals out of all this brinksmanship. If these fucking traitors didn't have such a low opinion of America, they'd understand how powerful we are and how eager the whole world is to cut deals with us.

Jesus Christ! I can't stand these defeatist schemers anymore! Trump is taking us on a ride toward a better future, but we have to be one ten-thousandth as brave as a chipmunk to get everything that we want. When the fucking fuck did faggotry become a political philosophy? Has it gotten so bad that even our (((leaders))) can't recognize goddamned leadership when they see it?

MY FACE IS PREPARED
MAKE HAPPENINGS
VICTORY AND THE DEATH OF IRONY

Nigger is a true kang, he even has his own crown.

So it's exactly like the plot to The Enemy Within?

I'm starting to think these commies seriously believe that the military would support them.

sure, let's kill Trump so video related will stream 24/7 all across the globe so even the jews themselves will start feeling guilty over something never happened.

To be fair, it is filled with mexicans.

Fair point. Shame to waste a nuke though, when nerve gas would probably suffice.

I like how this faggot even implies there's a snowball's chance in hell of Democrats gaining ground in the 2018 midterms. Unless something catastrophic happens, the house will go even further right, and in the senate, all those libcuck faggots who got elected in swing states on the coattails of the 2012 obama reelection will be utterly BTFO. The left's pet niggers and spics don't bother showing up for midterms.

Jesus christ, this kike shill honestly thinks the military is against Trump? Top kek. Even more delusional than I first though. Also, someone report this shit so we can slap him with high treason?

I like how the ZOG puppets were all freaking out about Trump's plans before the election, then post-election they started this gaslighting effort where they tried to trick people into thinking that Trump was lying and that he wasn't going to do jack shit, and then they go right back into freak-out mode when he gets inaugurated and starts doing exactly what he said he was going to do.

Fucked up as it is, they do not have the capability of original thought and really do need to be told how to feel, act, etc. If they're not handled, they just exude fear and herding instincts. Soros triggers/manipulates this and you see it in their "riots". They're not really capable of violence at this stage, though. Maybe once they eat a few babies they'll get the lust.

lol someone with more talent than me should pick up on that…THE LEFT EAT BABIES

That's textbook sedition and advocacy of overthrow of government. Lock that fucker up.

I have smoked some of the dankest of the Mary-Jah-wannas and even I have never been so far as to even.

Actually, why hasn't this been pushed?

If they want a war with America, let them try it. They'll have a war!

See

Seems she's in full denial mode at the moment.

Nobody in the US would support a coup. The very thought and idea that the military controlling the government screams treason.

>mfw the coup finally happens and it's against hollywood

BWAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA

And real human beans are trusting in the first and second.

He lied under oath, aka committed perjury, about his affair with Monica Lewinsky.

>(((Rosa Brooks))) is a law professor at Georgetown University and a (((Schwartz senior fellow))) at the New America Foundation. She served as a counselor to the U.S. defense undersecretary for policy from (((2009 to 2011))) and previously served as a senior advisor at the U.S. State Department.

those numbers are filthy Judenlügen but you're right, Americans shouldn't give a fuck about leader approval by anyone else but American citizens

nice meme

During Salazar regime PIDE propaganda said USSR ate babies for breakfast. Not very effective.

I missed this when I read it earlier. Is this a fucking joke?

I'm not into conspiracies but I do have trouble taking these numbers seriously given the poll numbers prior to the campaign.

Unless they only polled Parisian university students there's no way those french numbers are true (even though the lügenpresse is talking shit about Trump daily for almost two years now)/

*prior to the election

I'm just not sure what it would accomplish, assuming they are fabricated. I guess it's leftist thinking, people will see that many of their peers occupy a different position and instinctively adapt to the group, but that's clearly not the case. People will just keep their mouths shut to avoid censure and vote in accordance with what they believe. It seems to be an entirely useless strategy.

At least it means retards freak out like they did when Trump won and I can laugh at them.

Not even close. Occasionally you heard some whisper of potential rebellion in the future, but it wasn't close to this.

I think it's funny how the reader has to be told that "now is the time" to read the 25th amendment, admitting that the article's average reader hasn't read the Constitution.

Demoralization.
Prior to elections it's also helping changing the results of the elections since when they match the polls people tend to be less suspicious.
Normalfags are also very influenceable and will always tend to act like their peers.

Isn't it strange how they declare democracy invalid every time they lose?

it's about time we declare them invalid.

The right is for order and rule of law. The left is for (and I quote the name of one of their organizations) "by any means necessary".

I thought the whole purpose of replacing whites with shitskins was because they're too stupid to organize against the jew. I can't imagine my last nigger 1SG doing anything but fucking it up by oversleeping, starving the platoons, going to the wrong area, etc. You'll have to outsource your coup, rabbi.

18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy

Current through Pub. L. 114-38. (See Public Laws for the current Congress.)
US Code
Notes
prev | next
If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; July 24, 1956, ch. 678, § 1, 70 Stat. 623; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(N), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

U.S. Code › Title 18 › Part I › Chapter 115 › § 2385
18 U.S. Code § 2385 - Advocating overthrow of Government

Current through Pub. L. 114-38. (See Public Laws for the current Congress.)
US Code
Notes
prev | next
Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or

Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or

Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

If two or more persons conspire to commit any offense named in this section, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

As used in this section, the terms “organizes” and “organize”, with respect to any society, group, or assembly of persons, include the recruiting of new members, the forming of new units, and the regrouping or expansion of existing clubs, classes, and other units of such society, group, or assembly of persons.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; July 24, 1956, ch. 678, § 2, 70 Stat. 623; Pub. L. 87–486, June 19, 1962, 76 Stat. 103; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(N),

Personal life[edit]
The daughter of best-selling author Barbara Ehrenreich (Nickel and Dimed) and author and psychologist John Ehrenreich, Brooks has two children. She is married to Lieutenant Colonel Joseph Mouer,[21] an Army Special Forces officer.

>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Brooks

Brooks is a Schwartz senior fellow at the New America Foundation, which is funded by billionaire George Soros’s Open Society Foundations. She served from 2009-2011 as Counselor to the Under Secretary of Defense for Policy and served as a senior adviser at Obama’s State Department.

Her posting is titled “3 Ways to Get Rid of President Trump Before 2020,” although the piece actually outlines four ways.

In what seems to be a deliberate tactic, Brooks repeatedly questions Trump’s mental stability, claiming that the president’s first week in office “has made it all too clear: Yes, he is as crazy as everyone feared.”

>>breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/02/ex-obama-official-suggests-military-coup-trump/

if anything happens to Trump I'm just going to start killing leftists in droves. Sorry FBI or whoever, I'm just not going back to a cucked administration.

We need to start spreading these everywhere. The more people are aware of the law, the more we have a shot at winning.

Shorter than the Gülenist coup in Turkey last year?

He forgets that Trump has greater military support than any president in decades. He also has well respected generals like Mattis working directly under him. Who is going to lead this coup?

Also the author here exposes his low IQ by not understanding what Trump is doing. Anyone who thinks Trump is "literally insane" is a fucking retard.

For decades the modus operandi of the left has been "kill them an inch at a time and never give it back" while the sop of the right has been "let's compromise." For the first time we have a leader on the right who is taking back lost ground and they don't know how to handle it because they have literally never not gotten their way.

Leftists are childish and delusional. Sure they can take down a few trash cans, but they think they can take down 99% of combat troops who disagree strongly with them?

Yeah, the left was so used to fighting against cuckservatives who only provided token resistance. They forgot what it was like to have a real enemy.

Oh, it was written by a female. Retardation confirmed.

I can't be the only citizen to exist either that would sign up in a heartbeat to join the military if we were suddenly sprung into war.

Goddamn I would have such a field day with that bitch if I was forced in there.

If I had the money, I'd go to college and fill my classes up with cunts like her.

No because conservatives are too soft by and large. They still view liberals as their compatriots instead of subversive agents and mindless drones

I would if I were young enough (gonna be 30 soon so my options would be limited unless they were planning on going full total war accept anyone mode).

Is this what modern colleges are like? No wonder those hapless libtards come out like zealous morons.

No way the photographer didn't notice that. Half of Hilldog's staff have always despised her.

You think 25 is too young?

The article makes it seems like he was impeached simply for lying, not under oath. He was also impeached for obstruction of justice

time to invade ireland i guess

Kvetching: The Article

These are the same fucking niggers that will get right behind Soros' plan to legalise abortion here.

You make stupid faces.

You heard' em boys. The next step in our masterplan shall be terminating Democrat careers before the midterms (optionally, elect enough Republicans to let us start altering the constitution).

Hope you meant it will die off by the radiation, otherwise good goy.

FUCK YOU ASUKA

What pisses me off is for the first time in a forever we actually got a guy in the white house that isn't beholden to anyone and people are protesting and want impeachment. Where were these fucks when onigger openly stated he's training ISIS and increased the debt trillions of dollars? I could go on.

That said I hope he doesn't start war with Iran or is false flagged by mossad.

user I still believe they just seem like the majority because of how loud they are. Look at the voting results after taking out illegal votes for the left. Americans are waking up, we still have hope.

Soon.

IF THAT SHIT GOES DOWN YOU FUCKERS BETTER TELL ME!
I'm gonna sell everything I have to get from Germanistan to the US and fight with you fags to the end you hear me!? If you see these racemixing mongrel subhumans trying to putsch Trump away I'll show these bastards why it took every other Nation on this godforsaken Planet combined to take us down once!!

The message in that meme is shit, but I like the format.
Sage for off topic.

IB4 you get raided by Merkels diversity police.We will honor your memory, disappeared by not forgotten.

AYE
Greece here and dont you faggots dare leave me out of the action, i will parachute in if i have to

Likewise, brothers. Burgers would fight to take back Germany and Greece from the commie jews.
You will always be welcome in white america
SHADILAY

Soon

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/827655062835052544

Canada here. We are coming to party as well.

You mean busy with other, really important shit that keeps things working for us all?

inb4 fallout becomes real

Let me guess, you're some mexican kid who truly thinks your kind is wanted here, let alone tolerated on a level to where you honestly think people are going to fall for stupid kike garbage like "Muh based Mexibros!!!", "Muh based Meximemers!1!!" cause again, there is no Based "X" anything.

Getting real tired about morons like you, especially with the fact you're clearly not from around here with your excessive use of exclamation points like a fucking dill-weed. You can be talking positively about Trump and all, yeah that's nice, but when you're actively showing passive aggressive notions that you're against the betterment of man-kind by nuking Mexico and the entirety of South America. Though I believe nerve gas and agent orange and a nice big minefield would do the trick, or hell, just pull a chernobyl at the border so any surviving half-melted little meximemers don't try to hobble over the border. Cause I'm going to be real, the mexicans in Ameirca need to be dealt with as well, none of you are legal, I don't care about muh amnesty, cause that's kike bullshit and shouldn't matter and it doesn't matter to any ethnic European in America who's family and blood was poured into this nation just as much as their family did in their ethnic homeland in Europe.

It's like idiots who think Trading with other nations but banning any of that specific ethnic group/race is 'unfair' when they know nothing about trading and how multitudes of third world shitholes work that way. All in all, I'm getting tired of the majority of Mexicans such as yourself trying to blatantly try too hard to praise Trump and then sneak in a fucking little bitchy comment about people who agree with Mexico getting nuked, firebombed, nerve gassed, etc.

Beaners are no different than niggers, and we shouldn't have anyone in America that isn't ethnically Europe, no kikes/arabs/indians/pakis, no chinks, chuengs, nyguens, or ting-pings and no click click, gumbap, wee wee n' fee fees either along with liberal cucks and shit though then again the majority of them are kikes or crypto-kikes. The point still stands though.

Oh there are quite a few cucks, whores, spics, niggers and other shitskins

C I V I L W A R
I
V
I
L

W
A
R

???????

What? It's like you think they've hit rock bottom but then they just keep getting more delusional. What is there even in Mexico that is worth nuking? What the fuck is wrong with these people?

90% of those are in POG positions that were created specifically to fill them with diversity recruits.

There's a reason the tooth to tail ratio has been plummeting for the last eight years.

If only they knew how wrong they are; just how much they are grotesquely underestimating him. He's got them played hardcore and they don't even have a hint of realizing it.

Confirmed they are the fiddle

They're the entire string section.

this just makes me excited for next week.

They'll never stop underestimating Trump, right up until the last second when the gas starts seeping into the chambers.

There were elements of it, but nowhere near as extreme, commonplace, or rapid. There always were people, even here, who ran around yelling about how Obama was a communist (he wasn't), how he was going to be impeached for this, that, or the other (he didn't), and how he was basically Satan incarnate in every possible way. Now don't get me wrong, Obama was a pretty fucking shit president to say the least, but none of those statements were true.

The difference here is that while all of the before were said, it wasn't all at once, and it was the minority opinion to be held away from polite conversation. Whereas here the left has taken everything that was said by the fringe communities about Obama over his 8 years and and then some and packed it into one week and blasted it on every major news network and social media site.

Truly the best timeline

Oh really? Where are all of these pro Hillary military men going to come from?

Nice lies Chaim.

Obama is a Jew, and a nigger jew at that. He is the Jewish King of the Niggers. He is NOT an American Citizen and he was NEVER my President. What's the difference between a communist and a jew? Oh yeah, nothing.

OBAMA IS A FUCKING KIKE AND WAS BORN IN APEFRICA

Don't ask and we won't tell goy :^)

You're as bad as the leftists.

Stupid jew kike. Obama's mom was a fucking JEW! That makes him JEWISH by jew laws.

Spotted the goon.

You (((people))) claim over and over that Obama is not a jew. You then claim DRUMPF is actually jewish. Fuck yourself you fucking piece of shit.

Sliding this thread because it was pointed out that Obama is a fucking kike? Typical tactics CREW.

Trump isn't a jew either. But of course you'd rather assume I'm an outsider and a shill and put words in my mouth than consider for a moment that someone might disagree with shit said earlier in the thread.

I mean seriously, do you really believe that nobody said the things being said about Trump now with regards to Obama during his administration? Nowhere near as often, nor as fast, nor as public, nor as acceptable, but it's all the same shit. The same exact rhetoric has been flipped around, because that's all American politics has become these days.

Ann Dunham is Obama's mother, Ann Dunham is a fucking kike. By denying this you just out yourself as a fucking shill, gas yourself you fucking piece of shit.

Ann Dunham didn't practice, and neither did Obama. She may have been descended from jews, but shit by that logic so are probably close to a billion people.

But you know what, let me ask you this: does it fucking matter? Does the shit Obama did somehow become less shit to you if you were to determine, in your opinion, that he wasn't a jew? Do you even realize why it's useful to find out if someone is a jew? It's because once you determine that you know they aren't trustworthy. You know they don't have the interest of the country at heart.

If Obama were not, in your opinion, a jew like you say, would you then conclude that he was trustworthy and had the best interests of the country at heart?

If we nuke Mexico we'll have issues creating a buffer zone between us and South/Central America. I suppose we could occasionally nuke it just to keep it glowing, but then we're damaging our planet. I propose that we purge Mexico of Mexicans. Drive them south. As you can see on the map, the US will be extended, providing us with a shorter, flatter section of land on which to build a big, beautiful wall. This new section of land could be dedicated to agriculture, but wildlife conservation is also a noble endeavor. But that just moves the problem area south, we need a buffer zone, populated by people, that are American enough to trust, but not American enough that we'd be bothered by forcing them to move here if they don't comply. Native Americans. This time, no mere reservation, but a true, full fledged nation. One that is also in our interests to assist, with fair trade deals and military protection. We can even send them an experienced law maker, Senator Elizabeth Warren, who is apparently 1/1024th Native American. South of this new, great nation, is the final buffer zone. A place for all the separatist KANGZ and dindu nuffins to really show the white man just what a great and proud African country can do. In the interests of creating a truly great African-American nation, we should send every last black man to this nation, so that they are not short of manpower or skills. This place will almost assuredly turn into a hellhole within the year. Anybody from South/Central America attempting to pass through will be robbed, raped, tortured and murdered within minutes of entering this zone. Now America will have two "powerful" nations between us and the spics.

Why are you arguing with a torposter?

(cr)wew lad

jews obviously have the interest of jews at heart, and nothing else. A jew always puts jews before anyone else, regardless of nationality. If Obama hadn't been a jew then perhaps he would've had american interests at heart. It's impossible to say, because he is part jew and very clearly pushed bolshevik bullshit on the american people without regard for their interests. fucking christ shillposts don't normally get to me but this is just ridiculous

TYPICAL TRICKS THERE SCHLOMO

I really wish they would try that. It would be the perfect excuse to do a good cleaning in all instances.

Latin American whites and African whites moved to Central America.

no, the only real solution is to conquer all the way down to the panama canal.

What really sticks out to me is that Mexico threatened a war with us for building a wall on our own border, and people like this cunt want us to roll over and give in to their threats. These people are so obsessed with identity politics that because a brown person said it it must be more correct than what the while male POTUS said.

Our once strong culture has been degraded to the point where we are wrong for acting in our own self interests. Liberals agree that the cartels are bad, but their solution is to just legalize drugs to bleed the cartels dry. Oh, but a wall to stop the cartels from filling our streets with drugs and violence, that's waicist!

Any culture with any sense of self-worth that got told by a neighboring country that building a wall would lead to war would build it out of spite. At this point, can we just build the wall completely around Mexico and arm it with drones and robots?

lets just send all the niggers to haiti and spics to cuba

Read "Culture of Critque", jewishness is a racial trait not a religious practice. Even if a kike "converted" to Christianity he'd still be a kike down to the marrow of his bones and act the part.

THERE ARE NO GOOD JEWS. Everyone with a single drop of kike blood is the enemy of the white race in part or in total. They have natural predispositions toward destructive behavior. This is a fucking blood taint and their is significant statistical evidence that any hint of kike ancestry disproportionately predisposes one to leftism and socially destructive behaviors such as breeding dissent.

LOL?
Who gives a flying fuck what these foreigners think?

wew

What a disingenuous faggot, I'm sure he knows he's wrong but modern libs, especially college kids who were too young back then and have no memory of the Lewinsky scandal, very likely believe this line of thought.

Clinton was impeached for PERJURY, for lying under oath during several depositions. Any normie faggot who did this would be thrown in prison for up to five years and fined a ton of money.

the khazars are on a tight schedule: if they miss the timeframe for their fake savior's installation then their whole luciferian nwo is in jeopardy. delaying them is only postponement, no, they need to be taken out. kike holocaust is the only option for mankind.

The future looks bright lads.

Also that whole article is just batshit insanity. Nothing these people think and do has any foundation or semblance with reality.

Also they are on the verge of being bred out due to their younger generations believing their propaganda. Israel is one election away from being drowned in Palastinians, if bibis party loses. And they are disliked by many jews. Jews in America tend to marry out nowadays. Once those two populations are destroyed there won't be many jews left. They have a tight demographic deadline and every setback could cost them the world.

Where should Americans fly to in case of war in Europe? Can't exactly fly into Berlin airport in a war situation. Poland/Hungary/Croatia/Serbia to get guns and form American foreign legions if enough show up or alternatively join gopnik raiders?

- KILL ALL GERMANS/-