Lindsay Ellis, aka The Nostalgia Chick, is censoring videos revealing she made an abortion doc

twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/915122906136563712

Apparently this time she waited until after something was live before terminating it.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=fytwnY4YHA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fug wish I watched it now. What was the tldr?

no one cares, Jim

Kek

Nevermind found a mirror.

Hmm, maybe the culprit isn't rape rap girl

Maybe his theory of Spoony being the father was true after all

Streisand effect in 3 2 1….

hi TvTropes

hi underage

If your a pajeet you might just have a chance, don't give up hope lad.

If the answer is no to both of these then you need leave and delete this thread because it's a waste of time.

Delete this entire board

This

Stop posting youtube fucking threads you fucking asshat

I want to impregnate her with the ugly gene.

What a shit video, he barely talked about her, this shit was being hyped since he started the channel awesome vids and he delivers this lazy bullshit? If I were cuck enough to donate to his patreon I'd stop after this.

ooo don't say his name or he'll get ya, what a effeminate faggot

welcome to the Streisand effect ,enjoy your stay
hooktube.com/watch?v=fytwnY4YHA0

is mister metocuck jim watkins or a different jim?

you figured it all out ,you cracked the code

10/10 savagery OP

Overweight, ex-military, Mason, ex-smoker with a chink wife who owns a pig farm in flipland and offers "hosting solutions"if they have enough computer. Nope couldn't possibly be the same person.

hi fucking newfags

No Lindsay. We're going to shit on you and your lousy life choices.

He seems like a cool guy to do yoga with.

He kills oinkers and eats them, he's scum.

He kills hookers and feed the corpses to the pigs.

Hookers aren't the only ones he kills and disposes of…

I guess their friendship didn't fly so good.

He is a hot head. True story. Back before the Goldwater was a thing Jim was recruiting for reporters. I keep a pretty tight eye on what is going on in the east and usually end up making threads if I find something in the Japanese or Korean news that might be of interest. Anyway I see the recruitment ad and decide what the heck. I follow the contact info and end up having to register for some chat site to talk with him. There is some dude in the room and I start talking to him while waiting for Jim to show up. I mention something about how newsplus was wrecked by the cumskin poster and Jim just starts rage posting. He is firing off these caps lock rants about how posses off he is about the cumskin shit and starts accusing me of being the cumskin poster. I fucked right off and want nothing to do with the man. Someone as emotionally unstable as that man is not someone you want looking over your shoulder.

So yeah be wary with Jim. He really doesn't strike me as someone who can keep his cool and not go after perceived slights.

Weird thing is, the Jim video barely covers NC/Todd, and it gets a takedown.

maybe

Then why'd you delete >>>/hebe/?

Beautiful.

she's getting old and fat pretty damn quickly, and she's got to show for is an abortion. sad.

Lel

I hope somebody's turning this video into webms.

oh she loves the attention

bump against censorship

Bloody hell she's revolting, like a teenage Kathy Bates who spent her 20's eating mcdonalds

The fuck? I watched the vids, there wasn't any God damn hate speech.

literally who and why should i care

You should care since jewtube is now censoring/demonetizing anyone to the right of TYT. Unless you agree with that sort of thing.

eh close enough

They're doing Gods work right now fightin' da powr!

fighting the power? They are the fucking power!
hence why they can censor anyone that isn't a mentally deranged communist off of youtube and other places.
Leftism is the current status quo.

The only hate crime being committed is against Lindsay diet.

wtf I love jim now

this bitch is so dumb lmao

Metocuck's entire tgwtg series has been a fucking disappointment. I guess Patreon really fucks everyone over, creativity wise.

Life begins at conception, heathen.

todd broke up with lindsay and he's still her roommate.

prime

JUST

material.

>>>Holla Forums
go be with your fellow glooperglompers. bigotry is not allowed here.