PRESIDENT TRUMP JUST SIGNED AN EO GIVING BACK LOW/MIDDLE CLASS INCOME INVESTORS AND RETIREES CONTROL OF THEIR OWN...

PRESIDENT TRUMP JUST SIGNED AN EO GIVING BACK LOW/MIDDLE CLASS INCOME INVESTORS AND RETIREES CONTROL OF THEIR OWN RETIREMENT SAVINGS!

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/827585209042292736/video/1

Also worth noting:

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/376244-trump-executive-order-financial/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murabaha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_banking_and_finance
archive.is/RaNPc
archive.is/tvn0Z#selection-635.0-637.411
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/02/03/presidential-executive-order-core-principles-regulating-united-states
youtu.be/BWbcwCaHBBY?t=12m41s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So what does this mean in layman pleb terms?

This, please explain (please respond)

What I'm looking for is a relaxation of securities law that allows crowdfunding as a cash-reward (dividend-paying) option. That's when you see fag shit like Kikestarter's "rewards" go right out the fucking window and any random entrepreneur will be free to make a pitch, raise funds, and get going with a new business.

If Trump does this, he may be assassinated, but it will BTFO of every bank on Earth. It would be the fucking end of usury holding back entrepreneurship, and very few Jews would own a piece of a productive business.

For extra keks, the order can be called the "Entrepreneur's Emancipation Proclamation" and be released on Buckwheat's birfday. Fucking lol.

i dont no what that means

You must be some kind of turbo-pleb that lives in sewers and feasts off of rats.

So basically, Wall Street just got BTFO?

From a RT article which I'm not going to archive. This makes it seem like he's supporting kikes over people looking to invest.

Yeah fuck off kike

Interesting, do you have any links or info that I can read more about this?

i told u im not archiving

Why the fuck would you NOT archive something? You don't even break links, christ you're obvious.

Reported, then.

Nothing changes until we destroy the Fed. Literally nothing done by anyone in any capacity matters to the economy.

Thanks for the mobile wallpaper, you useless faggot.

Just call him a fag and move on.

How about I report you too for defending shills?

Bruh, maybe he's a faggot or maybe he has good reason, see

are you faggots triggered? You could have just copied and pasted my quote to find the article but instead you want me to use (((archive)))

That's fine, but not breaking links?

my nigga

how about you go get more butthurt and report more anons you pussy ass bitch

There is no reason to break a link, all it does is remove referral information. Which is pointless because it doesn't matter if a site knows 8ch visited.

Is that what you reported him for? Look, his is getting way off topic for a thread that should be focusing on what this order entails. Let's reset.

ban this cunt

fag

fucking faggots. just configure your browser not ti send the http referer header.
FAGGOTS

MISSION COMPLETED CREW

THREAD DERAILED

Ok this is the complete article copy and pasted from RT.

President Donald Trump signed two presidential memoranda aimed at scaling back or repealing finance regulations put in place by the Obama administration – the 2010 Dodd-Frank law, and the 2017 fiduciary rule that has not yet gone into effect.

Trump has instructed the Treasury department to consult with federal regulatory agencies and the Financial Stability Oversight Council, and report back to the White House on potential changes that could be made to Dodd-Frank, a landmark legislation enacted by the Obama administration in 2010.

“The first thing that we are going to attack is regulation, over-regulation. It's not just in the financial markets, it's in all markets," Gary Cohn, director of the White House National Economic Council and former CEO of Goldman Sachs, told Fox Business. "So today you're going to start seeing the beginning of some of our executive actions to roll back regulation in the financial services market."

Dodd-Frank “is not doing what it set out to do,” White House spokesman Sean Spicer told reporters on Friday.

Dodd-Frank created instruments to prevent a repeat of the 2008 financial crisis, including strict new capital standards on banks and derivatives trading. While only Congress can repeal the law, the executive branch can block many of its aspects by choosing not to enforce them.

The second memorandum instructs the Department of Labor to delay the implementation of the “fiduciary rule,” set to come into effect in April. The regulation would have redefined any financial professionals making a recommendation or solicitation – such as brokers or insurance agents – as fiduciaries, with the obligation to put clients’ interests above their own and fully disclose all fees and commissions.

The White House described the rule as “a solution in search of a problem” and said that Obama’s Labor Department exceeded its authority with this regulation.

New Trump orders target Obama-era financial regulations

No wonder the kikes are angry.

OYYYYYYYYYY VEEEEYYYYYYYY

like kickstarter itself, that sounds good in theory, but the issue is that the kickstarter faggots would promise something fantastic and then put out a shoddy half-assed product and laugh all the way home to the bank. And the donators would be left high and dry.

So how do you prevent that from happening, as it happened with kickstarter?

FUCKING THIS

thank you based jew!

Does anyone have the full text of this thing?

theoretically the "backers" (actually investors in this new scheme) own equity in the company, which would have to issue financial statements showing where the money is going. Makes it (a bit) harder to take the money and run. (sage for OT)

Interesting. I'm not too familiar with the subject, but I believe that's how loans work in Saudi Arabia as well. They have strict anti-usury laws (similar to how medieval europe did) and so when loans are made, they're "repaid" by getting a portion of the company. At least AFAIK.

Bump because proposing alternatives to FED schemes isn't too far off topic

That's it. Or did you mean the actual EO?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murabaha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_banking_and_finance

meant the full text of the EO. Checked whitehouse.gov but it's not up. Don't they have to be published somewhere?

Im gonna assume good faith. Breaking links are the new rules 1 & 2: in the event of a raid 8ch has plausible deniability…provided you maintain opsec and infosec.

My hippy in laws were up in arms about this at lunch. I read that it's to fuck over Dodd Frank. I ask them if they know anything about Dodd Frank. They say no. I go back to eating my lunch.

Background on what Trump's EO just unraveled:
archive.is/RaNPc

tl:dr - the regulations would have made investment advisers much more conservative and hamstrung in their advice giving.

The left will reflexively support the law because their side passed it over the objections of the Republicans. It was passed when the Dems were in the majority.
It's another bad law passed with good intentions. It is supposed to prevent a repeat of the housing bubble. Trouble is, it doesn't really address any of the things that caused the bubble. It's a boon for government regulators and CPA's, because it requires so much documentation of every little thing every single company does.
It affects a LOT more than just financial institutions; it affected any company that has to keep financial records, meaning all of them.

So is this a good thing or bad thing?

It would have given lawyers a huge opportunity to start suing deep-pocketed investment funds for giving bad advice. Eventually, the DOJ steps in, and investigates, then there would be called to reform the 401k system, and for the good of the public, we should all be forced to keep our retirement savings in good and safe US Treasuries. If you want to go all tin foil, it was the first step towards trying to nationalize pension savings.

If this is what I think it is, Trump just removed the tax on tapping into IRA money. For example, I'm doing rough economically at the moment but I have 10k in my IRA. If I wanted to tap into it to pay for some crazy medical issue, then the government would take 40% of whatever I pulled out. The reason for this tax is ostentibly to cause me to not want to pull money out, but it's not letting me do with my money that I earned whatever I will.

It sounds like they were basically just requiring a ton of money be spent on on possible litigation for some stocks possibly not doing well, which would scare the shit out of investors and make them less likely to invest, which would mean companies would have a harder time getting money to expand. At least this seems the most obvious problem with the rules Obama had rolled out, which are now apparently on the chopping block with Trump.

HI CHAIM

A lot of Jewish shit but basically from what I understand it allows investors to take more risks for more potential money growth at the same time it increases the risk but it is deregulation on low income and middle income which is generally a good thing in the long run. We'll see some econ fags need to explain this in more detail also holy shit the kike shills blew up this thread.

I see. I'm still a retard when it comes to banking and shit like this, thanks for explaining it. Takedown of the Fed when?

Its a setup so as the central banks go to actual negative interest rates, the middle class take their shrinking 401Ks out of the pension pot and put it back in the market, where it can be put on mortgage-backed securities, so whoops the investments went bad, it wasn't the system honest.

This does nothing for middle/low class income "investors". That's an oxymoron. Middle and lower class people's idea of investment is buying a lot of frozen food. Lower class people have no money to save and middle class people are drowning in credit card and college debt. OP is a retard.

So, if all of the government's money is, more or less created at will, why is there a need to tax the populace?

fuck off shill

So this is their tactics now. They're using the "break the links, archive everything, jews will get me if I click a link!" paranoia bullshit to slide and derail. Or has this board actually become this fucking autistic and paranoid?>>9134453

Not archiving makes the cycle of information faster and makes it easier to memory hole things. Archiving is so obviously beneficial to discourse that only a literal retard or shill would discourage it. If you're stupid enough to shill for not-archiving and aren't getting Soros-bux you probably shouldn't be here anyways.

Fuck off back to cuckchan

To pay for the interest from loaning it into existence why of course. This is because the FED is not nationalized but rather foreign and privately owned. It's basic financial slavery, they hide the fact you're having your blood, sweat, & tears swindled from you by the complexities of the system.

Image 4 and 5 for bigger view.

That's not an argument. An argument would be explaining how this EO actually helps the lower and middle class rather than just helping a bunch of Wall Street Jews, but since you're probably a Jew yourself you don't want to dissect any EOs that put more shekels into the family coffers. Get bent kikel.

this. just destroyed some other shill in another thread. archiving is best.

pretty m uch

Not good, at all.

kek

And shortly after that Deutsche Bank started doing exaclty what led to the 2008 crash but just under different terminology.

This please. The liberals I know are saying the original rule was "financial consultants must put the interests of the client ahead of their own" and that this means they no longer have to. What's the truth of this?

Yeah but repealing Dodd Frank without adequate replacement will undo the strict capital reserve requirements for trading derivatives and other securities which is in no way a good thing. So instead of negative interest rates and other confiscatory kikery we are implementing destabilizing policies and the associated inevitable confiscatory kikery like TARP. So far only the rule requiring advisors to work in their clients "best interests" which is pretty much unenforceable and useless has been rolled back but they plan on attacking all parts of Dodd Frank and that is not a good thing.

archive.is/tvn0Z#selection-635.0-637.411

That kind of a law is unenforceable, and if anything would serve to lull investors into a false sense of security while they get Jewed because "the government made it illegal not to work in my interests" If you actually trust brokers and investment advisors farther than you can throw them because some kike made a bill that says so I have a bridge to sell you. The rollback of this particular part of Dodd Frank is not likely to be very consequential but getting rid of it without adequate replacement is not acceptable, even if Trump does it. We also need to hold his feet to the fire as far as the Fed Audit is concerned, he said he would support Rand's bill to audit the fed and so far I haven't heard anything about that so I am not sure what is going on or who dropped the ball there.

"Presidential Executive Order on Core Principles for Regulating the United States Financial System

EXECUTIVE ORDER

- - - - - - -

CORE PRINCIPLES FOR REGULATING
THE UNITED STATES FINANCIAL SYSTEM

By the power vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, it is hereby ordered as follows:

Section 1. Policy. It shall be the policy of my Administration to regulate the United States financial system in a manner consistent with the following principles of regulation, which shall be known as the Core Principles:

(a) empower Americans to make independent financial decisions and informed choices in the marketplace, save for retirement, and build individual wealth;

(b) prevent taxpayer-funded bailouts;

(c) foster economic growth and vibrant financial markets through more rigorous regulatory impact analysis that addresses systemic risk and market failures, such as moral hazard and information asymmetry;

(d) enable American companies to be competitive with foreign firms in domestic and foreign markets;

(e) advance American interests in international financial regulatory negotiations and meetings;

(g) restore public accountability within Federal financial regulatory agencies and rationalize the Federal financial regulatory framework.

Sec. 2. Directive to the Secretary of the Treasury. The Secretary of the Treasury shall consult with the heads of the member agencies of the Financial Stability Oversight Council and shall report to the President within 120 days of the date of this order (and periodically thereafter) on the extent to which existing laws, treaties, regulations, guidance, reporting and recordkeeping requirements, and other Government policies promote the Core Principles and what actions have been taken, and are currently being taken, to promote and support the Core Principles. That report, and all subsequent reports, shall identify any laws, treaties, regulations, guidance, reporting and recordkeeping requirements, and other Government policies that inhibit Federal regulation of the United States financial system in a manner consistent with the Core Principles.

Sec. 3. General Provisions. (a) Nothing in this order shall be construed to impair or otherwise affect:

(i) the authority granted by law to an executive department or agency, or the head thereof; or

(ii) the functions of the Director of the Office of Management and Budget relating to budgetary, administrative, or legislative proposals.

(b) This order shall be implemented consistent with applicable law and subject to the availability of appropriations.

(c) This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.

DONALD J. TRUMP

THE WHITE HOUSE,
February 3, 2017."
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/02/03/presidential-executive-order-core-principles-regulating-united-states

I'd say (b) is very nice

wew

its hasnt even been a month yet user

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Section 1 (d) and (g) are also pretty good.

Glad I have that link to follow the EOs now too. I was wondering how I could find that.

One thing to note though; if taxpayer-funded bailouts are no longer possible then banks will fail in the event of another crash.

It's like having to carve out the rotten flesh around a festering wound; it's going to take a strong will to see it through, and the weak will beg for bailouts so they can have their starbucks and hipster hobbies back.

I immediately quit caring

We break links so that we don't get a mass immigration of normies here. Has been etiquette here for a long time already, get used to it.

It's still much better to archive because then things can't get memory holed, as someone else already explained to you.

AUDIT THE FED WHEN

It feels like a good start but I know fuck all what this means.

Just watch /ourguy/ explain it:

youtu.be/BWbcwCaHBBY?t=12m41s

You should quit breathing instead.

No one's going to bail you out.

Vaguely related banking pic. Lotta newfags around these days, so if you haven't seen this before take the time to read through it.

Here's the important part of all that. Whoever wrote it knows their shit.

Okay. And?

I get your point, but the responsibility lies with several parties in that whole shitshow. The people that took out loans they couldn't afford were fucking idiots, although they were certainly mislead by (((financial advisors))). And the banks were the most responsible of all, they knew what they were doing.

rly nice, faggot. all power to the turbo pleb now, i guess

No i'm saying you should quit breathing because you need your safe space when i talk about your hipster friends that will guaranteed beg for a bailout because they can't take a bumpy ride for a moment.

Ban him, now.

It's not so much the people that loaned that are in trouble, it seems you didn't watch your mandatory viewing: all of our money is debt.

When banks fall a lot of 'currency' will be destroyed, because our currency is literally made from debt. There will be less to spend for everyone and people will get in financial trouble even without having loans. It's a game of musical chairs. And the only way to stop this insanity is to make everyone lose the game, so that they can finally focus their attention on who's playing the music.

But really, go watch the following required viewing:

Money as Debt 1, 2 and 3 (babby's first introduction to our monetary system)
Mike Maloney's 'Hidden Secrets of Money' (also babby's first introduction)
The Money Masters (long ass documentary that covers the whole thing from A to Z in detail)

After that watch anything and everything from Bill Still and watch/read everything from G. Edward Griffin. The latter was a guy who warned of SJWs before there were even SJWs, because he saw it coming when no one did.

/r/ ban

If this gives people control over their 401k it's a good thing unless you're a nigger. The reason I don't contribute to my 401k and manage a portfolio of mutual funds instead is because I know the government will raise taxes that effect 401ks before I hit 65. Raising taxes on a 401k is effectively taking a large sum of money from you. Having the ability to offshore your 401k and put it in any country where it can't be touched is incredibly useful. That's worth taking a loss on a tax break you would get from a 401k. I consider it a high likelihood the government will raise taxes on 401ks in the future negating any tax break you get from one.

If you're a nigger having control of your 401k means you can cash it out and spend it on rims. If you're smart with money this is a good thing. If you're not this will let you financially ruin yourself.

The board has been like this since two years ago newfag.

Ssssh! Don't say nothing, let that fag waste his time trying to make Holla Forums 'paranoid'!

There's an easy solution.

Free the debts.
Every bank, corporation, person on this planet is paying a giant puddle of stagnant interest and debts. None of the capital is being used on real industry requirements. No one is earning, we're all creating a giant leech golem.

Not even the jews are free from this. We need to:
1. Free debts.
2. Stop interest.
Interest is killing this world. It's not even going to anyone anymore.

This is the main reason why natsoc is becoming supported by everyone. The economic/productive need. Otherwise it will get worse for every person.

1.) That's where you're wrong.
2.) Have you ever thought what happens when everyone defaults? Go on, give it a try.

I can guarantee you there will be war if you try to remove interest.

Everyone becomes bankrupt at the same time and so a complicated scenario occurs with collateral being given and received at the same time by corporations?
That just sounds like the non cash capital - actual real assets - gets passed around instead of cash.

What's your point?

I personally think all corporations need to agree to forgive debt at the same time. The assets are caught in a loop of flows without ever being used for their intended purpose.

Yes and?
At this point,we should have that war.
LIVE FREE OR DIE TRYING

I don't know why there can't be global assembly to call for the freeing of debt simultaneously.
It will critically hit the world but frankly we need to prepare for that hit. We need to fun structural change to prepare for the big change in capital flow.

fund*

And by fund I mean probably seek an alternative method like bartering.

yes stupid goyim… you need COMMUNIST SOCIALISM… come on

No we need immediate debt freeing and a centralized debt system. Also no interest.

Countries should revert to the barter system. Bartering only system within a nation is not adequate for the productive needs of the nation. There are too many transactions occurring.
Internationally though is a different question.

read more maybe or just fuck off

Hitler said it best:
Take out the international jews out of finance, and
EVERYTHING IS FINE RIGHT AFTER

Centralized with a nation dumbass. Then the nations use the barter method to preserve the cash within the country so it does not leave the country.
Money changing would probably become:
First convert currency to gold. Then convert gold into foreign cash.

Alternatively, use national currency within the nation, a global international currency outside. That international currency will replace gold.

OR we just use bitcoin and decentralize the whole thing with a new currency. But that's just wiping the sheet clean. It's rather pointless and won't allow better allocation of the cash/bitcoin.

Unless we have both national socialism inside the countries and a global socialist regime?

damn son.

The luegenpresse made it seem like Trump went full (((special interest))).

I almost lost my way. Thanks for posting the full text.

Why mutual funds of all things. Index funds or individual stocks are better deals.

pick one CREW

hey, i like this post and i was thinking to immigrate to amerika. Seems a very nice country. I am from germany, white, middle age and ready to work for amerika.

OY VEY SHUT IT (((DOWN))) REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And now I understand why the luegenpresse was trying their hardest to make this EO sound as awful as they could to normies.

Don't exist.

Fucking baby boomers need to die already.

stay mad shekelberg