>The absolute state of Holla Forums

Dumpster fire.

The civnat cuckery from months ago didn't give it away?

these mods are probably the same people who play chaotic neutral in D&D

MISS ME YET

Thread is still there btw and it's an absolute shit show.

>>>Holla Forums10695031

This is the funniest thing I've seen on Holla Forums in months.

Kek

who is this ugly freak and why do i see him posted so much

Imkikefy. Universally hated Holla Forums mod who kept his position through a mix of machiavellian strategy and blind luck. Aka maddowposter.

yeah I remember this guy, I used to be a moderator alongside him back in the 4chon days. he liked trolling the users of the site and often PM'd me in IRC to help me do some dirty work for him. I don't think he's changed at all.

He's a turkroach too.

*to have me

The last time I spoke to imkampfy was in a Skype conference, I remember hotwheels was in it and some virgin from wizardchan kicked me out for talking about women so I wasn't able to learn much. But I remember Hotwheels used to be in the 4chon IRC so somehow imkampfy was able to befriend him and weasel into a moderator position.

Remember the pro-evalion user who ban evaded for weeks after he and coonman ran Gex off? That was me. I stirred up enough shit /politics/ rose to the top 25 and was a legit contender for exodus board. He finally broke radio silence and came into one of the threads there to say something like "come back guise you made your point" which I took as an opportunity to finally tell him off. Stopped attacking him after that but always got a chuckle whenever anyone mentioned evalion and the post would be deleted instantly, pretty sure I gave him ptsd.

CUMPF

B T F O
T
F
O

did someone say dumpster fire?

drumpfster fire

DID SOMEONE SAY DRUMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nobody knows what you're talking about faggot