28 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes, and 12 seconds. That is when the world will end

What did he mean by this.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-41454712
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Donnie Dark Souls Font

Shit has been confirmed…

Air France plane engine fails over Atlantic

David Rehmar, a former aircraft mechanic who was a passenger on the flight, told the BBC that based on his observations, the incident was a fan failure.

He said there was a sudden movement followed by a loud noise, which caused panic among the passengers.

"You heard a loud 'boom', and it was the vibration alone that made me think the engine had failed," he said.

Mr Rehmar said that for a few moments, he thought "we were going to go down."

IT IS FINALLY HAPPENING.
bbc.com/news/world-europe-41454712
Brace yourselves.

Damn, Ryan Gosling looked so young in this one

that's tobey maguire

No it's not, it's Édgar Ramírez.

This is that overrated movie all the emo girls liked.

he is lying to you.

no it won't

Why is this movie considered good?

most of these movies are trash, guess i'll just have to rewatch citizen kane or battleship potemkin for the 100th time

Poor little virgin faggot, I bet you couldn't wait to fap to them as soon as you were home.
Masturbating to push away your pain, thinking to their moist panties while your salty tears were dripping on your pimples riddled horrid face.
Oh yes, I remember you always with stare overwhelmed by envy when all the emo and scene girls wanted to be with me.

As I read, I can hear your fat folds jiggling.

those girls are 6/10 at best

Mods he must have been hijacking my webcam the whole time, he is following me in every thread.

HELP!

Nice demonstration, picking the least beautiful scene girl.
Why don't you go On Suicide Girls instead.

No the best ones are 12/10

Even on the somewhat normal ones the raccoon eyes and wacky hair are distracting. Also half of them are furries and weebs.

He has no taste in women.

he confirmed that this is how long this shit movie feels to watch

Tell me about Frank! Why does she wear the mask?

Yeah it's a shitty movie.

the days until FRUNTB gets impeached LMAO

RED TEXT== YOU DIED ==RED TEXT

He meant that's when everyone would find out that OP is a faggot

dude smurfette lmao

He's a dead guy.

Disdain for plebe.
This is kino, best story and best actors.
The cool kids know best.

No I mean it, why is it considered good? The director hasn't done jack shit since so my belief that it wasn't well directed and therefore wasn't anything above mediocre must be correct

I'd say it was unambiguous.

The Box was pretty Kino…
But was is so good with films like Donnie Darko is that it is self sufficient, you don't have to know the director or anything like that.
Of course the cast was splendid, the story is simple yet perplex..
Same with Point Break, I was shocked to learn that the director had a vagina, never remember her name though.

Oh and btw I didn't know that The Box was made by the same director until now, and both films are close to my heart.
=^_^=