twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

Immediately discarded.

I don't need some thot to tell me this will be shit

Sexist

That means it's kino though

no, the people praising it are capeshit drones and numales

i pity nu-Holla Forums

There's a length of rope waiting for you.

T H O T P A T R O L

This is an instance of what you call ‘broken clock’, OP

there's only one film critic Holla Forums listens to. What did he say?

women like scifi more often than you think

Just rewatched Blade Runner (1982) tonight. It's not a truly fantastic film, 7/10 at least. It was the '91 Director's Cut, not that (((teal and orange))) Final Cut puke that I've seen only once.

As for 2049, I liked Villienueve's films Enemy and Sicario, but even I know it can only get worse from there.

H…He liked the latest Transformers movie? Does that mean it wasn't a steaming pile of shit?

>It was the '91 Director's Cut, not that (((teal and orange))) Final Cut puke that I've seen only once.
Confirmed shit-eating gypsy plebeian

beta virigins will always be bitter and angry with women, what did you expect

Maybe, Michael Bay is a hit or miss director.

gtfo op. no girls are allowed on Holla Forums

He liked The Cobbler, Jack and Jill, Grown Ups, Transformers 2 and Indy 4. Does that answer your question. He's legit a dumb nigger faggot.

Villienueve is actually alright. Not great, not bad. Just alright. I suspect he has a very workmanship kind of relationship with film. He's not really an artist but he's good at his craft.

Here's my wall of text review:

The romance subplot is essentially copypasted from Her. There's also some generic underground resistance movement in a supposedly uninhabited radiation zone a la 2012 Total Recall/Oblivion. Loud intrusive tones pop up constantly as in Arrival in a half-assed attempt to create suspense/tension. Gosling does not change expression or emote properly, even in action scenes. Think Only God Forgives levels of blankness. As for the visuals overall, the city is a very good surface imitation of the original. It's dark, there's fog, rain and neon lights and the pyramids. The flying car shots are uninteresting, being fairly static side or top-down views. Ground-level, the hustle and bustle of the streets - market stalls, and the feeling of moving through a crowd, is gone. Deckard is brought back as a gormless old man, and Rachel is brought back as a skeleton and also briefly as a surprisingly convincing CG-faced doppelganger that doesn't speak much. 3 or 4 clips of the original movie are played. Quirky and interesting characters are gone, unless you count Leto's wierdo blind-but-can-see-through-gadgets guy with a god complex. Robin Wright plays an uninteresting uptight woman of authority. Also no wierd dolls or anything. Straight future stuff. Deckard and Rachel's child is the macguffin/messiah, and the film is so uninterested in resolving itself that it cuts before the reunion conversation with Deckard. The ending has a silent, lonely death in the snow as a pale imitation of the tears in the rain moment, right down to the music. K's intro is a point-by-point recreation of an unused storyboard for Deckard's intro in the original. Lighting-wise, the film plays with movig blankets of darkness and patterns reflected from water onto the walls, but really the only new stuff is an uninspired orange filter and some intermittent flashing lights in a fight sequence.

There's also no haunting new music tracks, and beyond a brief Gaff appearance, none of the characters are worth caring about.

Did it undermine the original?

It carried none of the character of the original, nor did it seem to pose questions on anything meaningful like what it means to be human. Not offensive, more an expectedly soulless, unnecessary sequel. Plotwise it's a natural enough continuation, but not very satisfying.

So no Deckard is a replicant crap?

deckard confirmed not replicant, but he asked the simple question every man should when given a lifelike object of a mans desires "can I fuck it" only problem is it had a bastard child

The script was pretty much guaranteed to be shit due to it being a very unnecessary sequel. What I wonder about the aesthetics is if manages to capture the "future is old" feel of the original film. That was something truly unique about the general look of Blade Runner that has never been replicated.

The Force Awakens formula.

At least BR2 doesn't seem to have reused the entire script of the original.

It did, though. It's a mish mash of the original movie and fan theories. It's shit.

Everything essentially derives from The Hero Myth because that's what humanity's ethos and pathos goes around.

Movie was great, OP, sorry you were wrong and you can stop your autistic sperg-rage now.

Pretty much what I expected a pretty garbage movie

HOLLYWOODY'D

That's not true at all. The movie doesn't say whether he's one or not.

Unless he was a prototype Replicant with a non-restricted lifespan, but not explaining his lack of supernatural strength for his brand new full-form limbs, he was due to die in 4 years time, and he was already in past a few years of service
aka It's a shit script and a highly unrequited sequel for an overrated but cherished mouth-to-mouth classic

All that needed to be said. Confirmed human. Plebs get fucked.

Doesn't mean anything
Scott cucked literally beyond existance

Did you even see the fucking movie, kid? Do you even know what happens besides reading a synopsis from some jaded asshole on this board? Or are you just trying to muddy the waters?

I'm going to be honest, i saw it with full disdain due to obvious reasons and half-assedly due to eating for free a ton of trash with 2 (kind) assholes
It is not a bad movie per se, but unnecessary, cold in all its executions and intentions, even poignantly like in its great shots that were most of the times masturbatory and wasted windows
Muddy the waters would be a bad word because if anything we are claiming the truth among the shills/bad taste johnnies taking into account the simple but rare standards and perception it seems most of us hold in this board

hmmm…

Is Holla Forums on suicide watch?

Confirmed kinosseurs

This.

Tits or gtfo back to cuckchan

I think they stopped buying. I heard the sales are such shit comic stores are going out of business or focusing on other things like toys and tabletop.

Thanks bro. Visually the trailers feel Bladerunner but Hollywood cant do anything good anymore. They need a breakaway Lucas to do something good who can dodge the corporate studio cancer.

Holla Forums is full of gleeful rage at the ongoing self-destruction of the comics industry that turned on them

IMDB is shit for two reasons

you have fags giving out 10s like its candy and they are all under 18 and they give it to capeshit

then anyone offended by a film and whom is a pleb will spam it with 1s and bring the average down of films that are actually kino (these dont get much praise usually)

the new blade runner is certainly shit tho

wired.com/story/blade-runner-2049-politics

movie of the year.

I absolutely love that aesthetic from the original movie. No, this new Blade Runner is just "futuristic", missing the point entirely on yet another aspect.

So are there camrips out for this? I want to see it so I can shit on it, but I really don't want to pay for it.

Yes, so what?

Deakin? Did he do the soundtrack or something?

take the hint

I just watched it and it was legitimately good, I would say this is easily the best long term sequel I have ever seen, and it doesn't just ape the story of the original like so many others. This makes the original film feel more complete, even though it retcons certain unspoken elements of the first film.

I get it, you only like cocks?

lol