Titans Casting

Well, I said I'd wait until they cast everyone before I decided if I'd watch it.
They actually fucking did it. They managed to lose every drop of interest in this show in under a week.

Pic related, in order, is Nightwing, Starfire and Raven.
Brenton Thwaites is literally an Orlando Bloom stand-in. That's where he's been getting work from. He looks alright, but he's not the best they could of done, nor does he have much experience with stunts, so they'll have to go with shitty stunts or obscure his face constantly to do stunts. I don't mean a mask, I mean his face just isn't visible.
Anna Diop looks like a botched sex operation model they use as a warning. Apparently she's a good actress, but that means little to me if they'll have to ignore her orange skin or CGI it really badly. Oh, and she has instantly recognisable African features instead of the Latina ones that have been drawn on Starfire for decades.
Teagan Croft is 13, compared to 28/29 of the previous two, so she'll be limited in her ability to do any actual stunts and will just have a dwarf stand-in throw around while she gets a close-up and has CGI black/puple hands constantly.
Beast Boy will be asian but isn't cast to my knowledge.

BRAVO, BERLANTI!

Nope.

I doubt that female viewers will go crazy about this guy…

Here is a fun fact for you, Starfire was explicitly based on Red Sonja from the Conan comics. By all rights, Starfire should be drawn like a white woman with orange skin.

Did they choose chick in pic three because her hair is somewhat similarly shaped in that picture or because the poducer is fucking her?

Not really. I watched 24 Legacy. She was the most annoying part (well, aside from the gay jew CTU analyst).

That was her conception, but the standard since has been "Orange-skinned latina". They make a lot of her friends/surrounding characters latino and used her as an allegory for mexican immigration at one point.

She's 13.
Her only roles are some shitty sci-fi film no one watched and a shitty Australian soap opera.
Her and the guy playing Nightwing are both Australian, and there's not much chance they randomly found this 13 y/old in America, so that might indicate they're filming in Australia, but who knows, as they haven't revealed much about the show or the streaming service they're putting it on.

Not many white women can pull off Kori's hair. Also they're already basically orange. Best casting would undoubtedly be a Latina. If you wanna be racist just imagine she's Spanish or Portuguese or otherwise imagine how her family line got improved with white genes or something. But Starfire is best Latina.

Look I'm not saying some one in the production or casting department is a pedophile… but

With that said who would Holla Forums cast as these characters? I'd be genuinely interested in that.

No one I would stick to comics maybe the cartoon instead of trying to work with movie execs with one goal. Money by doing with we did last time to make money.

The only casting I can think of is this youtuber named Ismahawk. He did a Nightwing fan film and its surrpisingly good. He looks like Dick and is fairly buff enough to do some stuntwork.

The 80s called, said you're full of it

That never stopped the Pedowood kike rats. Ever heard of Shirley Temple?

I liked his film, but he didn't look buff enough and couldn't act to save himself.

There was this GIF floating around 4chan maybe 6 months before the 3rd exodus. It was some martial artist who was also a model and actor, who looked incredibly similar to the recent illustrations of Dick.
I think the GIF was him kicking a water bottle off the top of a 6'2" mannequin.

Too bad we can't have nice things.

His answer was no.

well?

Oh god this is absolutely retarded. This is the first time I think Chris O'Donnell was a far superior cast as Greyson.

And btw, obviously yes, the other two are retarded casting. I dont want anymore DC movies till the assholes in charge now are all fires for incompetence. I dont just smell kike degeneracy, it seems like casting directors are also fuckin shippers.

It's not long enough, anyway.

So Drake Bell didn't get the part.

Why does Starfire even need the big hair? Its not like the actress chosen has one.

I guess to do the flaming hair thing and also she has long hair in the comics.

so another superhero movie i'm not going to watch. What a surprise

I can't wait for indian or chinese hollywood to take over the american one

you can get away with a stocky asian for beastboy and that little girl for raven, but not casting Starfire as a Brazilian is unacceptable

It's actually a tv series.

tbf with Beast Boy being Asian the current voice actor they got for the DC Animated movies that voices Beast Boy is Asian.

Gar Logan was never Asian in the comics.

We Wuz Magical Ayyliumz n shit

I don't care about racial shit, i care about a sexual character turned into an horrendous empowurud gurl

So you're okay with turning white characters nonwhite?

No, it all goes on the same narrative bullshit. But i don't think changin the race of a characters goes against their financial interests. Showing ugly monsters does.

It kind of proves how far they want to go with this

No goalpost moving.

This

Women go crazy for Kit Harrington, despite him being short.

There are plenty of White (or least White passing) women with curly hair.>>913034

Too old

Just admit that Starfire is a sexy Latina.

Germans actually tan into orange. Starfire should be German.

Technically anyone can turn orange if they have enough carrots.

Trumpfire?

Anyone else just really sick of non-whites? I hate looking at them.

Well, she is an illegal alien.

Beanerfucker detected.

Yes, especially muslims. Sick of seeing ugly shitskin faces.

Hey Holla Forums

Who let Holla Forums here?

EBT is down across america. They have been sperging out over the entire site.

You think this is bad?
Go on Holla Forums right now and see just how bad things are.
Someone is raiding the site, possibly with connections to the Globals as a board owner tried to hand out an ip ban and found it wouldn't work.

That would explain why Holla Forums is going through a more than average massive cluster fuck.

Got any archives of it?

bump