Professor Screams Hysterically at Police for Arresting antifa protestors

I think it's time for some Holla Forums justice again. No mercy for this bitch. Anyone know what uni so we can start contacting them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L8cqTlR9w7Q
twit
youtube.com/watch?v=uBba_ZZLg5o
sca.as.nyu.edu/object/CristinaBeltran.html
breitbart.com/video/2015/12/12/nyu-prof-expand-the-logic-of-terrorism-to-talk-about-white-racial-terrorism/
youtube.com/watch?v=fbOx_aSgjg0
ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=456330
hebrewjudaic.as.nyu.edu/page/people
religiousstudies.as.nyu.edu/object/Elayne.Oliphant
theblaze.com/news/2017/02/03/watch-liberal-professor-absolutely-lose-it-in-explosive-rant-at-cops-during-neo-nazi-protest/
anaba.blogspot.com/2012/12/rebecca-goyette.html
twitter.com/rebecca_goyette
huffingtonpost.com/entry/feminist-artists-are-so-damn-sick-of-women-being-told-to-smile_us_5728ee98e4b096e9f08f5bbb
moma.org/
artsy.net/article/artsy-editorial-what-artists-can-learn-from-teaching
rebogallery.com/bio.html
rebogallery.com/anything-for-max.html
archive.is/537Hn
player.vimeo.com/video/44962696
artsy.net/show/freight-plus-volume-rebecca-goyette-ghost-bitch-u-dot-s-a-dot
popsci.com/navy-is-going-to-test-big-laser-soon
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

webm

A professor cursing and chimping out in front of students. When i was in school they'd be instantly fired, no wonder kids dont respect authority these days.

I guess you missed the other thread.

Fun fact: she's a Jew.
Second fun fact: Standing to her left is Bjorn from the Shia thing.

he keeps showing up everywhere.
twitter.com/bjorn

A crazed, hysterical Jew? user, stop making things up.

Bjorn just keeps popping up everywhere huh

We must spam his humiliation everywhere he goes.
youtube.com/watch?v=L8cqTlR9w7Q

I know it sounds crazy, but just trust me on this.

I'm sure it's purely coincidence. No way he's intimately involved in anything that should be thoroughly investigated. Definitely nothing that might end up getting his kids taken away from him.

Hopefully he didn't get the sign backwards again for most of that 6 hours.

lol, I had just assumed he was antifa when I saw him on HWNDU. Didn't realize he was actually antifa.
What a hilarious caricature of a man.

I dub him: Bjorn the Bottom

I can't handle all these happenings.

NYU
She says fuck you nypd multiple times.

For the fuck of it: twit ter.com/bjorn

Format it like this next time:

twitter.com/bjorn

So how do we get the cunt fired?

oh, would you by any other random coincidence have a small idea of what these anythings that should be thoroughly investigated might be?

Did she call them:

?

pfff.
Bitch is just living out her daddy-issues on some dudes that work as policemen because they're paid by le ebul capitalist piggy-man.

It's still funny how he photoshopped himself into a protest photo

Isn't this the same teacher from the "get them out of here" Missouri protest for niggers? All these kikes look and sound the same.

It's a jew.

It's called 'kvetching'.

Low res, but going by the voice I'd say that's Paul Giamatti in drag.

Does he look like a jewish potato?

Your call.

"My ancestors are ashamed of me facist, can you say the same?"

t. Björn of Aids before his execution

I alwasy found it strange how any pleb capable of teaching whatever class in higher Ed is called a "professor" in the US.

A professor here in Aus is genuinely one of the top people in their field and almost always wont work in a university because they could be paid much more elsewhere.

I thought I was the only one noticing that. And he calls Sam a pussy.

Same in europe. Professor is a high rank that you need a specific doctorate for.

Republicanism. Hierarchy out the window. Everyone thinks they can wear the big pants.

blank

Go back to leftypol

It makes her feel in charge.

What the fuck? If the police are actually bothering to arrest anyone now, why didn't it happen before?

CA vs NY

The police sadly have to walk a thin line. The way it works IIRC is that the NYPD answers to the mayor as the commissioner is appointed by the mayor. So politic.

autism

holy shit this is hilarious

.mp4
user I……

What's the problem with MP4 ?

His face looks like he's constantly letting out a wet, juicy fart and enjoying the warmth.

You don't. Just murder her.

Nothing per se, namefag.

Bjorn gave a 'shoutout' to antifa on hwndu when he was surrounded by chanters

Get the bitch fired. What's the problem?

Kek, he wastes all his wife fighting ghosts.

wtf is wrong with me
i mean life

She screamed, hysterically.

You go to his class early on Monday and leave him a nice little threat.

She is obviously an NYU "teacher" so you can eliminate easily half of the curriculums searching for her, No maths, chemistry, physics, history etc. I bet 10-1 start in some kind of grill studies nigger studies mebbe even a hall of cost study and she will be there.
She is also probably towards the top of the heap and will be a piece of cake to identify her even with the sketchy ass video of her.
Pic is sample search from stern.nyu.edu/faculty/bio/tensie-whelan

Yes it is bitch, it is YOUR hate.

THAT FUCKING VOICE

GROWN BOYS

maybe her?

youtube.com/watch?v=uBba_ZZLg5o
sca.as.nyu.edu/object/CristinaBeltran.html

kek, she's got a history of being retarded
breitbart.com/video/2015/12/12/nyu-prof-expand-the-logic-of-terrorism-to-talk-about-white-racial-terrorism/

Giamatti isn't jewish, he has a jewish wife though

Maybe?
Has the correct credentials Assc Prof of social and cultural analysis Director latino studies
Hair looks right just need a voice sample or twitter or face berg.
See if she spergs out on what she has been up to last couple days.
Good work user

Areas of Research/Interest:
modern and contemporary political theory, democratic theory, Latino Studies/Latino politics in the U.S., feminist theory, American political thought, race and ethnicity, gender and sexuality

Yeah, only thing is the woman in the video seems to be wearing strong prescription glasses and Cristina doesn't wear glasses.

Looking for a better picture of her to make better comparisons in the faculty directory.

nyu is cancer

I noticed the same thing much better picture there than scrolling through the video that one is almost usable. I scrolled the entire video and could not get anything to even be remotely helpful. She does have a strong prescription and will probably be wearing glasses in her faculty picture

this one is much better
youtube.com/watch?v=fbOx_aSgjg0

old news look at this staff

AIDS Bjorn really gets around - must be the Soros money

Although, in Bjorn's case, I don't think Soros is getting his money's worth. The guy is a low energy retard who just stands there.

hahahaha, what, violence against people who don't share your beliefs is okay, but oh god no, we mustn't allow anyone to read vulgar language, that would just be uncouth.

What In the actual fuck is this sickening degeneracy. Absolutely disgusting.

Not everyone teaching classes is a professor. These experts just think they are untouchable because of their PhD s.

Wow you beat me to it I was just scrolling the video looking for the best images i could capture and you have all of the ones I was going to post.

possible hit

There was one that looked like literal autistic screeching but it was really blurry. In fact it was so close to the autistic screeching pose that it's almost like this was staged.

I don't think shes tubby enough, maybe though.

Too old too skinny our girl has a fatter face.
Besides I bet she speaks with a strong accent our bitch is a native US english speaker.

[desire to kick and light on fire intensifies] t. antifa

so let me see if i got this straight.

This fucking faggot advocates for violence against "nazis," and yet here his 50 lb skellington frame is, bragging about being in a "horde of nazis" for 6 hours? So I guess these "nazis" completely left him alone for 6 hours, right? Implying maybe these aren't fucking "nazis"?

Or would he have us believe that he remained there for 6 hours because he so valiantly fought off every single would be nazi assailant? Fuck these faggots, we need a purge.

Yeah is he talking about a Trump rally or something? I wish I could find some Nazis to hang out with in real life.

I saw her last night by that fag in a balloon hat arguing with some turdskin in a Trump hat about "white english speaking america"

this is great user. Too many ideas.

has a wide variety of horn rim glasses, appears to have longer hair in recent years.

Excellent picture user we are closing in now.

He just stood there while autistic irl frogposters made fun of his AIDS. No nazis present as far as i could tell.

Not fat enough.

holy fuck

i cannot remember the last time i saw a woman look so fucking extremely, disgustingly jewish. God DAMN that shit is like a caricature, what the fuck

I think her hair is just a little to thick and face not quite fat enough.

SREEEEEEECH

How come my professors teach math and physics and never participate in riots? Why are my professors so boring, when libtards get these fantastic zealots?

You clearly haven't been looking through the NYU faculty directory, pic related

Yeah hair is too thick, I think the professor has brown hair. Been looking for awhile and nobody really fits perfectly.

I could watch this over and over for a while and probably not get sick of it.

At least she's self-aware

(checked)
You know user in the last century my engineering profs were identical. They never protested the war and I always thought they were boring old white men, but they really knew their shit.

You pretty much have to go by the face her hair color is skewed by the lighting but I would agree with brown def not rainbowed though.

I've got bad news for you. You've got communitis. i got sick of it the first time I saw it.

slightly longer

You don't even need to go to school to become a "professor". You can literally start calling yourself that.

This is the best picture we have so far she has that fat jowl thing going for her plus a wickedly discusted face being made when she even has a hint of nazis in her midst.

Who are you?

They know me as Adolf.

Beginning to think that she's not a prof but a TA or admin maybe. Been looking for an hour and no good matches.

Thanks user :^)

When the "authority" has less maturity and character than you and your peers…its easy to ignore them. I feel shitty for saying this, but its mostly Americans now. I have more respect for some chem professors I know who came from Nigeria than shrill Americans like her…not ok with that either. Some of these guys taught themselves multiple languages and served in barbaric child armies. What has this cunt done for anyone?

Isn't this her?
ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=456330

Neat

Yeah maybe, if she grew out her since that pic.

Yeah she most likely is an assistant, or some temporary bullshit position. Those are the kinds of people that like to brag about being a professor in public.

Should be welded into a steel cage and suspended 10 feet up in Times Square.

by the way guys, if you want a good way to go through them, search google or whatever for as.nyu.edu/page/people

add other terms to narrow search.

Ann Macy Roth but they have an ant picture of her.
Seems the students hate her could be a good start.

lel… it's not this one, she's too old

Someone call and say they are from salon and want to do a story about the teacher.Claim she's a hero or some dumb shit.Those dumb fucks would take that b8

Maybe it's the result of post election night comfort food binging. I think its close but not quite right but I'm bad with facial recognition.

Many autists have that problem. I do too, but you're still an autist.

This is best photo we have.

You still need a doctorate to be a professor in the US. But we have other qualifying title like associate, adjunct, or chancellor. You can also be an instructor w/out being one at all. Most grad students will do this, I did. This cunt probably doesn't have tenure though. That is where the real work comes in. I remember my professor preparing 5 huge binders of everything he did in his academic life in order to apply for tenure. But he's an organic chemist, so he actually does things…real things.

Do you think these people comprehend that the average American is starting to/already hates them now?

They act as though they're revolutionaries and on the right side of history, sure that their way of life will be the dominant force in the next few years to come. And yet they consciously remain blind to the fact that there exists a lot of people who will, within seconds, debunk each one of their talking points and are in every way against them.

And despite their repeated attempts at trying to appeal to the majority, they fail, and they keep pushing all while using the same failing strategy that cost them the election. It's sad, akin to watching someone trying to destroy their liver by downing several liters of everclear in the hope that they don't wake up. It's exactly like that, and they haven't the slightest clue.

Actually I think I am pretty good at it I try to look for the gross similarities than hone in on the specifics

Holy Fuck that is the absolute best picture now.
This picture rules out every possibility we have posted so far we can dead match her ass now.

I think I might have overdosed on the salt, It's still mostly humorous but the anger has been seeping in.
I usually don't remember much of my dreams, but even when they are violent they still seems kind of goofy. Even though they still seem mostly unreal, I have noticed a lot more bayonet work when I'm sleeping as of late.

He screamed a lot at some guy before the trump squad showed up.

I won't deny it. At least I'm old enough to have missed the over diagnosis and pill pushing era, so I'm still functional.

That was gay, sorry.

I'm in a philosophy class that I'm just taking at college to fulfill gen-ed requirements (it was that or sociology or some other complete bullshit, so I just picked a philosophy intro), and this cuntrag white male (he's actually a white cuck male who isn't Jewish) spends half the class ranting about Trump.

This "professor" is just a paraphrasing of every late night faggot TV talk show. Add to that, his class has next to no structure, so the students are pissed that they hardly know what to study.

I really hope Trump shits on these liberal arts requirements most accredited American colleges require. Making people take bullshit sociology and other classes that are filled with just leftist indoctrination is nothing more than a ponzi scheme to support a leftist education pyramid and their bullshit book sales (how about those college book prices? yeah fuck you Jews).

Closest so far but hair is parted wrong, this makes me go hmmmm.

New School University is the other cancer-hive in NY.
SALT THE SLUG!

A fat brown-haired jewish woman with problem glasses. That narrows it down.

It's pretty pathetic how obsessed these morons are with a fucking webcam. Are we living in 1995? Making a fool of yourself on cam is somehow novel again?

What is it about this woman's voice that screams "yeah, I'm a college professor" to me? You can hear it in her voice.

I got it, she sounds like an insane screaming version of the teacher from the adventures of Pete & Pete. That would have driven me crazy.

is she fucking drooling?

Yes
Borderline mouth frothing as well.

Rabid feminist. What else would she do? Act like a normal human being?

Wait what, insulting police officers doesnt come with a fine or jail in the US?
It should be.

Why? Words are hardly going to hurt them. That was probably quite entertaining for them.

As much as I'd love to send these kind of faggots to jail that's a law that would be so abused by some asshole cops it wouldn't even be funny.

Professors are the Brahmins of the Blue Church.

I wonder if there was an actual entrance fee for that… 'concert'.

Ofc. Masterpiece in video related was critically acclaimed throughout the world of (((art))) and (((culture)))

Are we any closer to figuring out who she is?

Could not watch the whole video.
Very glad I did not pay to see the actual performance.

I go to a liberal college, but since most of my courses are maths the professors never mention any political shit at all

STEM is still mostly unaffected

that isn't true at all. STEM is certainly affected, it simply isn't blatant about it or obvious pushed. It's not as bad as something that's obviously super liberal, but there is still a great deal of virtue signaling and diversity pandering that goes on in science today. In addition, STEM has been overtaken by people with egos and reputations, and especially in academic science, despite being in a field whose core is "question everything," they make or break people based on socially acceptable or unacceptable opinions.

The difference is in that STEM professors have to teach the STEM subjects, which are hard, so there's not that much time for social justice.

The real problem with all education is that those who are really good at the subject are busy making money, so those teaching the subject must be the least capable to do so.

None of these seem quite right. She's probably some nobody at a community college.

Did she even say what college she teaches at?

So just a bit nearsighted.

Fuck the blue church, kek has declared a holy crusade on their communist asses.

No but we have assumed it was NYC because that is where the event was held protest was etc.
Anons have been searching NYC staff as well is there another uni close to NYC?
But logic dictates she would be associated with NYC.

REMEMBER
When the Jew says "humanity", they mean Jews and Jews alone.

Probably too old but it's similar

I am thinking maybe she's not a professor at NYU.

NYU not NYC

((( Ann Macy ROTH))) oy vey!

hebrewjudaic.as.nyu.edu/page/people

Hebrew and judaic studies at NYU in Jew York City

was already posted ITT, might be her

would

You are correct sorry I gapped out thinking new york college instead of university.

The entries for her on Rate My Professor suggest she is the crazy woman in the video. Erratic, disorganized, volatile etc.

It is her alright.

Yes it is we got him way earlier in the thread.

It could be. I also think maybe

Also it wouldn't hurt to just blame one of them that fits the profile, like . It will make the university attempt to dox the real person.

I didn't post about bjorn, it's a better pic of her.

The eye color does not match for roth it appears she has one blue eye and one brown also a slight dimple on her cheek our bitch appears to just have a fleshy face.

Ahhh I see user my mistake

WE

typical nyu professor

Rabbi Shia "Shoah" Lebeouf davening.

The media has them convinced they're the majority by a large margin and anyone who disagrees with them is just some uneducated racist redneck that doesn't matter.

close? Been doing this for too long and all the faces are blending together.
religiousstudies.as.nyu.edu/object/Elayne.Oliphant

May be another rabid jewish professor.

There are no brakes on the liberal train. It slid off the track, now is sliding on thin ice.

It really says something how terrified everyone is of white supremacists. Black supremacists, Mexican supremacists, no big deal. A minor issue at best. But when white supremacy takes hold, shit starts happening really fuckin quickly and that scares the shit out of them.

If you're looking for a good pic of her glasses, see here

Glasses can change along with women's hair we have to match up the facial characteristics.
We are close but we don't have an AHAHHH moment yet.
We should go and enlist the HWNDU thread anons I think some of Holla Forums's finest sleuths are still buried in that thread/s.

4chan is the real good one at that. They found aids bjorn within like 10 minutes of him showing up at hwndu.

I feel like I'm scanning through on my own, and I'm finished for now, it's too depressing looking at these professors.

[MERCANTILE SCREECHING]

possible match, can't figure out if she's a professor or what

Merchantile*

theblaze.com/news/2017/02/03/watch-liberal-professor-absolutely-lose-it-in-explosive-rant-at-cops-during-neo-nazi-protest/

Pretty sure she isn't a prof. She strikes me as a high school teacher.

If anyone wants to dig for her name.
Faculty Directory
Faculty profiles are available on each department’s website.
At here
as.nyu.edu/page/deptprogram#page=az

I think you might have found the truth user

"And you think that gives you power over me?"

That's definitely not her.

Correct not even worth a side by side comparison.

Her eyes are the tell.
Very piggy, very close together.

Rabecca Goyette.
rt.com/usa/376251-11-arrested-nyu-protest-nazis/

Lmfao, good goyette. Is she a prof or what?

Is this real life anymore?

*autistic screeching*

No no , you are right. Wife.

anaba.blogspot.com/2012/12/rebecca-goyette.html

Found her blog, disgusting stuff and this is the worse part.

The fuck am i looking at.

vimeo.com/58807697

Won't lie. I rost at 1:00.

THAT'S HER! Nice find user!

Praise Kek!

I wonder if she's a pedo too.

again we see things that every fucking European king, dictator or even republic would condemn and sentence the instigator of such degenerate art to death or life imprisonment

FAS?

So is she a professor anywhere? Most I can find is she's some kind of educator at MOMA and makes extremely bad political/pedophilic art.

She's not a professor at NYU. My guess is she is someone who was invited to talk to classes (Art Classes) at NYU.

Dubs confirm that this is what's trying to defeat us

muh sides in nebula

You can't make this shit up. I dare someone to even try.

only genuinely produced degeneracy is properly disgusting to appropriate audiences

Who was the GamerGate related girl who's dad did that horrible artwork of vaginas?

With all the dildos being waved around you'd think she'd get along swimmingly with Milo and Gavin.

Noelle Bush?

Lena Dunham's dad produced some shitty vag art but I don't know much about gg.

nice quads but no

Yes that's it. Thought she was gg related.

I think Kek says
YES

Ugh, God. You know before I came to Holla Forums I just thought when people said "This makes me sick" when they're angry, it was just an expression. Now I know the exact feeling, the corrosive mixture of disgust and hatred. The knowledge that what you're looking at spits on the laws of nature while being smug about it. This creature evokes that feeling with full force.

Seems like she's a freelance professor or some shit

WOW
I left for a while came back and
WE HAVE A WINNER FOLKS!
Excellent job anons.
I was going to do a side by side but I can see we don't even need to bother
Teeth and glasses from here
confirms it

Not very active but twitter.com/rebecca_goyette

I really wish she were a professor at NYU or had a job so there was something to go after. Seems like she's just a complete loser catlady.

Rebecca Goyette and Mushkin Goldman ewwww.

“Smile!” features six artists who care too much about their work to give a f**k about what you think. One such artist is Rebecca Goyette, who always appears to be having more fun than anyone else. Goyette is known for her feminist brand of absurd pornos, in which traditional tropes and gender roles are eschewed in favor of delicious weirdness, and in this case, lots of lobsters.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/feminist-artists-are-so-damn-sick-of-women-being-told-to-smile_us_5728ee98e4b096e9f08f5bbb

GHOSTBITCHUSA!

Apparently she works at the (((Museum of Modern Art))) moma.org/

“I get to see what communicates widely and what doesn’t, I get to experience art through fresh eyes every day,” writes artist Rebecca Goyette of her role as an educator at MoMA. Goyette is known for her often bawdy and elaborately costumed video art, performances, and sculptures. “Ghost Bitch U.S.A.,” her recent solo show at Freight + Volume, included a film in which a coven of witches mete out an especially painful brand of justice on Donald Trump.

artsy.net/article/artsy-editorial-what-artists-can-learn-from-teaching

This is to good. Every fucking time with these people.

made a collage

Saw the video, and remembered this fag from the HWNDU stream

That's lena dunham's dad's artwork I believe

kek

That is just fuckin bizarre. The dildo is some kind of jewish voodoo reference to Trump?

(checked)

This is what we're up against. These are the shocktroops of the enemy.

There she is. That's definitely her. Checked and Kek'd. Unleash the dogs of war.

Her twitter https:// twitter.com/rebecca_goyette

Here is here bio. rebogallery.com/bio.html

Education

School of Visual Arts, Master’s Degree of Fine Arts, 2009.Rhode Island School of Design, Bachelor's Degree of Fine Arts, Painting.

Beyond that she has just done a bunch of weird stuff. I mean really weird stuff.

rebogallery.com/anything-for-max.html

this can't be real. was this person planted there to make a fuss and attract attention

Thanks, I pinned your collage on the jewtube video so people can see this. What a disgusting kikess pedophile. Also some definite pizzagate connections in the top right there. Another (((coincidence)))?

>rebogallery.com/anything-for-max.html
That's not even the worst, it's like her waifu pillow but a man. That art is telling me she slept around a lot as a young woman and is now really desperate for a man, but nobody wants to have kids with her anymore.

So now she likes making artwork of dicks.

I was beginning to think this earlier today. She is so stereotypical, slobbered on herself, and even did the autistic screeching pose

You never know. The damage is done regardless.

Well early in the thread we had her pigeonholed into some form of leftist non producing station in life. We bandied about a few obvious positions we though she would be a part of. Is great to see Holla Forums's collective spider sense has not failed us.
NAILED IT

Don't you get it? Kek speaks to us through naturally occuring memes. Praise Kek.

touch my lobsta goy..ette

Is it bad that I'm laughing at this?

What did God mean by this?

What is this shit? Her name is GOYETTE. And her "art" is some of the purest example of modern art bullshit I've ever seen. How does a person like this exist?

I don't disgust easily, but this has me REEEEEEEing. We used to build cathedrals filled with ornate sculpture carved from solid stone.

And now…. this.

Depending on what it is you find amusing about it, it likely means that, deep down, you're okay with it. Now ask yourself whether that is a good thing or a bad thing.

She might not even exist. She might be completely invented to fulfill a caricature. Memed into existence. I have some doubts you'll find any records for her like phone number and birth certificate.

Laughing like the way you'd laugh at Holla Forums humor. It's not a deep meaningful laugh.

I think I understand this woman, she's what young liberals turn into after being whores in college. She's almost too old to have kids.

I am very late to this thread, but in case you guys don't know, this is out side the NYU Kimmel building.
This is from last night, when Ganvi Mcinnes tried to host an event for conservative NYU students. I know because I am one; I go to the engineering school
He and they were escorted out by security before the talk finished; it was stopped because of the protest.

The fucking grant money for this shit is paid for by your taxes. Oh and the likes of Podesta and his brother fund this shit too to gain access to fresh meat.

*Gavin, obviously
If you want to read some degenerate shit from NYU about this archive.is/537Hn
It's about faggots getting triggered just because there was a conservative on campus

Oh by the way I could ask someone who went for the full story if anyone wants

I think most is known now, and full dox has been out for a few hours, including family childhood pictures

would be interesting to know if this person is a regular at protests though

She identifies as a 4th wave feminist.
So sex crazed lunatic that wants to castrate you while you're forced to watch her blow nigga Santa.

Fucking madness. Insanity, and these people are teaching children.

f-fuck me. I was not expect that concentration of degeneracy right off the bat.

WEW

it does not end with this person

http:// streamable.com/tnkut

What some pizza with that degeneracy?

Professors are academics so one working elsewhere isn't a professor anymore. Once again, you upside down landers are butchers of the English language.

ONLY GENUINELY PRODUCED DEGENERACY IS PROPERLY DISGUSTING TO APPROPRIATE AUDIENCES

poopoo peepee for humorless cat ladies

Oreilly just came on and I was watching the intro, Watters is the guest host for his program. The lead off story was about the riot at NYU and our bitch was prominently featured in the opening clips.
I can't tell you how good it feels to watch current TV news and realize I am already ahead of the game.
The other telling clip was from CNN where some old jew was blaming the riots on right wing protestors and came up with some convoluted ass logic to back his assertions.
Watters promptly said there is no evidence what so ever to support this assertion.

that's a man

I refuse to believe it

Lobstasexplanation

player.vimeo.com/video/44962696

lobsters seems to be a running theme through many of her vids of images

those are some depressing tits. I should NEVER be depressed when looking at tits.

Here's her "art" show

Break your links to her shit faggot.

I see she does not like our president very much.

Forgive me

thankfully, it's just a gallery hosting site, not her personal site

Forgiven
But you have to remember if she gets rained down on and purified by fire she should not in the slightest bit able to understand where the divine brimstone emanates from.
That rule applies across the board.

I can smell the rusty funk of congealing menstrual blood just watching this.

50ae4a(1)

She's autistic. Only logical explanation without seeing a complete psych eval.

Post-menopause feminist.

I laughed at the beginning but by the end , I wasn't laughing anymore.

well she does seem to be into feminist free bleeding

around 2:38

www rebogallery.com/touch-my-hull.html

Thread Theme

The Jew picks whichever cretin is creating the most perversive shit and glorifies it on a pedestal in hopes naive goys will accept and glorify it as such.

I didn't believe we were at Wiemar levels before, but now I'm coming around. They're really scraping the barrel letting her anywhere near New York Unis.

This thing has students?

I still wanna know which song is used.

What's with the pilgrim fetish?

Here is her official website.
rebogallery.com

Or researching. That's why some universities require research scientists to teach as well.

From her home page bio I notice a trend here.

wew

Let me explain in the gayest way possible. With a tumblr pic:

Her faceberg account
facebook.com/RebeccaGoyetteArt/

Holy fuck lads look at the price tags on the shit she is selling.
This cunt needs to brought back down out of the stratosphere.
From here
artsy.net/artist/rebecca-goyette

Bog.

Some of it Horsey Sauce on it.

Another diss on our president from her instagram (set to private as well)

instagram.com/rebeccajgoyette/?hl=en

(checked)

Rebecca J Goyette
Address
191 Bedford Ave
Brooklyn, NY
11211-2941
Phone
(718) 387-3217

facebook.com/rebecca.goyette.9
Townsend, Massachusetts

Can't make this shit up.

Bruce and Rebecca are probably her parents

Bruce M Goyette
Address
209 Main St
Townsend, MA
01469-1037
Phone
(978) 597-8090

God damn, Brooklyn used to have a rep for having some hard motherfuckers living there. Now it's batshit cat-ladies and cucks.

And as for this cunt's "art," it seems she's trying to emulate the whole "Cinema of Transgression" thing that was big in NY in the 80s and 90s. She's definitely ripping off Annie Sprinkle's performance art, which is also shit.

A necessary attribute of liberals is an overinflated sense of self worth.

facebook.com/fitchburg.state65.50 (the fuck is with that ending)
dad's facebook though he isn't friended with her. his son seemed to have a niglet and is raising it alone

facebook.com/JaredMGoyette
refuge loving ex wife (from brazil lol) facebook.com/adrianagoyette

Looks like mom split to live the good life while leaving dad to raise their lil luv chile.

starkey.com/blog/2015/03/research-spotlight-adriana-goyette

Its "Still Life" By Oneohtrix Point Never, from the "R plus Seven" album.

Polite sage for offtopic

Because when whites "chimp out" you get world wars, the development of nuclear weapons, etc.
They SHOULD be fucking terrified of whites. Next time we chimp out, it's going to be thermonuclear war and particle beam weapons. The enemy will be entirely annihilated. Doesn't seem to occur to them that the best way to prevent that is to stop fucking provoking whites though.

God my brother is a professor at the University of Massachusetts. I wonder if he knows this pig.

PURGE THE UNCLEAN

what fuckin timeline is this?

The best one.

Pretty sure thats obstruction of justice.

OYYYY FUCKING VEYYYYY
all that pizza

That looks like the Catlady's art from A Clockwork Orange>>9140054

Whoops forgot the link

bump

I guess the crabpiller on HWNDU was right
BOIL THE LOBSTERS
CRUSTACEAN WAR NOW

Same Jew mocking christian soldiers

That's a keeper.

It's, uh, not a .webm

IT'S A DIFFERENT AND PROPRIETARY VIDEO CODEC. IT DOES NOT RESPECT YOUR FREEDOMS. WEBM USES VP8 OR V9, THESE ARE GOOD, FREEDOM RESPECTING VIDEO CODECS.

and people who don't want nonfree software on their machines, cannot watch mp4's

Particle beams you say?
popsci.com/navy-is-going-to-test-big-laser-soon

lads I don't know what the hell is going on here but Kek must be having some hearty chuckles right now

That movie along with a bunch of Kubrik's other stuff was downright prophetic

What makes people like this

hello there normie and newfag well you see liberalisim sjw marxisim all of it is a mental disease and these are its symptoms and a lot of it stems from reggressive/ retarded sexual and emotional growth i hope you found this educational i put on my robe and wizard hat and cast a lvl 7 eroticism spell on you

top-est of keks

Eyes wide shut is basically a documentary.

Is this the most degenerate family to ever exist? Holy fuck gas them already.

Any news on this has anyone got into her instagram yet?

someone get past this password and post the video

throw dead lobsters at her door

no user she's going to do terrible things to those poor dead arthropods then

wtf

Why do these childless catladys do this its fucking cringey
These are grown ass Women and men

Source on this pic

wew