Trump Supporter Beaten Unconscious in Texas by a Nigger

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/gay-trump-supporter-beaten/

He's a faggot too. Is it a hate crime?

I hope animal control finds this rare breed and puts him in the zoo where he belongs

Stop wearing lipstick you fag

The guy beat him up because he supported trump. He had no idea he was gay.

Carry a gun and move away from people the second they seem unhinged.

Now you were culturally enriched!

Literal crisis actor, look for GoFraudMe in 5..4..3..2..

Honestly, just fuck you

user, you didn't read, he was gay, of course he was a fag, and yes this is a lipstick.

Everybody, this is supposed to be the real color of a swollen punched lip. Watch OP push his gofraudme drive

It's a double hate crime.

This.

Not an excuse, this is is a setup and the fag threw on some makeup (or as they call it in crisis actor circles: moulage) and is going to ask for money

This is bullshit and I'm sick and tired of it, it doesn't matter which group they are cozying up to. It's cancer

Nigga almost beat the black into him.

You're mentally sick m8. This is what David Brock pays you for?

He had it coming

Faggots will take a few punches, throw on some makeup (moulage), photoshop, set up a gofraudme and rake in pizza and meth money from retards.

A bunch of other sorts other than faggots do this. Don't be a moron

Go fuck yourself, you're the one fundraising with a faggot

Nah, maybe he's right. Some Milo supporter tries to show that homos are also oppressed by anti-trump crowd to enable homos in society. But still 60094b is too autistic about it.

It's not autism, this shit has gone uncontrolled for years

He may be a part of Milo's right wing gay rights campaign, not a money beggar.

I'm getting out in front of the money begging. Point is he obviously applied makeup after the beating (assuming it isn't all just photoshop, which is a real possibility)

0/10

I mean anything is possible, but this mentally sick faggot is a shill.

I'm not going to stick around in this thread, shills have your field day farming money. Absolutely tired of this shit though. Everything from fake suicides to natural disasters being used to fraud people. Don't let it happen again.

kek, farm these idiots. Poor fucking faggot

Who the FUCK on Holla Forums in sane mind would send money to homosexuals?

prove its fake jew, or GTFO

The nigger doesn't even realize we have IDs, he's a shill. Lips swell up and change color when bruised, it's real.

Prove it's real, images don't count unless you're a retard

What's you're fucking point, I wasn't trying to hide anything. Explain exactly where I think I'm acting as different people?

You cant

It's JEW CREW. They're being paid overtime for this too. The quality definitely goes down during off hours.

Why does it matter that he's gay? That's not relevant whatsoever.

"you're"
This jew can't even into English

It's a hate crime. Give that nigger the electric chair. I want to see some sweet sweet justice.

it is though, because if he was a gay conservative. this gives all the "tolerant" liberals especially the colored ones some real bad press. they cannot claim moral high ground when their disciples are destroying colleges and attacking gays. thats called a hate crime, and thats called opressing free speech. so now the liberals can be shown as they truly are. intolerant and intellectually lazy. the only way they can show their dissatisfaction is through violence now? thats unnaceptable. some of these protests groups might have to be labelled as hate groups dont you think? they target specific groups(conservatives, whites,gays). maybe in some instances terror groups if people die.

Oh god I accidentally an apostrophe.

You're being played

Fuck off, shill.

this here is an example of your typical liberal. wasting their life trying to stop conversation. notice how the shill always responds emotionally and always attacks someone. also notice how he tries to divide and sidetrack the conversation by trying to pit us against eachother. using phrases like your being played.

ayo whiteboy, you should look like this and let my wife fuck you girl. that's how we roll in austin.

Don't forget to filter this faggot.

too bad he wasn't killed. Gods going to start judging filthy sodomites.

He relaxed

Milo thread. This thread. Alt-kike is really pushing the fag worship. Looks like the new agenda is to have conservatives become the moderate, fag worshiping left.
They know they've lost the left lunatics so now they're siphoning off the easily spooked cattle and corralling them conservative friendly homos saviors instead of flaming faggots.

It's coming. This is the next move.

This. I'm fucking sick of faggots. I don't care who they say they support. If you're a poopdick kill yourself.

bear fetishes are just plain weird
its like fetishizing your drunk uncle
fucking a feminine young boy I can kind of understand the appeal on some level
but even the ancients thought two fully grown hairy ass pot bellied men having sex was just plain gross

gas yourself, queer

I've always wondered how much money these guys make to be in the magazine, if they make any money at all, but it could be a lot.

i can understand it doesnt mean im into it dumbshit

i dont think so unless they're going full poopdick in them
if you could make money by just being hairy and letting yourself go, taking shirtless photos of yourself and selling them to publishing companies I imagine a lot of guys would do it

Give every homo a Trump lighter and airdrop them in Baltimore and Detroit.

Best year ever

Lighten up Francis

Suck on a shotgun

Trump supporters keep whining that they're getting beat up. Do any of them win the fights? or does the media just not report on those ones?

They only pick fights with the ones who would be easy to beat.

Do you not know how niggers fight? They rarely take a fight they can lose, and if they believe they may lose, they get friends.

Oh I know how niggers fight. They will always puss out from a 1 on 1 fight then punch you in the back of your head later. That or jump you when you're alone and they're with 8 friends.

And I know antifa acts the same way. But I can't believe that in all the past months of this shit, I haven't heard even one story of some cowardly bastard picking on the wrong son of a bitch.

I'm from the Deep South. Not Texas. It's a pet-peeve of mine having to see foreign ideology. Every Southerner is a conservative at least. It's the transplants that bring their out of state shit with them.

50 years ago Austin was filled with Texan segregationists. They're been pushed out by all of these other people that have made Austin into their colony. That first wave of transplants that came to Austin should have been told, this is Austin, this is Texas and got their shit kicked in.

An antifa faggot get shot trying to attack a Trump supporter at a Milo event in an uncucked state not long ago. No charges were pressed because it was obvious self-defence, though that didn't stop the Guardian reporting it as as Shooting Victim (the aggressor) Wants Forgiveness, Not Charges (which is great because no charges can be brought; police say it was clearly in self-defence).

His lips are red because his blood vessels exploded from blunt trauma force.

The story does no add up.
Any background info on this "victim"?
How far will Antifa go to try and trigger a right-wing terror attack?
How much was he paid to take a few knocks.
The kicker is the guy being described as black but his beef being about Spic respect. A Black assailant was chosen for the narrative because it is more triggering to conservatives.
Keep an eye out for more Like trickery and fake " attacks on Trump supporters", they are trying to meme a right-wing revenge attack to precipitate crushing of the right under the boot of anti terror legislation.
Everyone has their price and leftists believe they are on a moral crusade.
They see that Trump is not renaging on his promises, victory and global domination is slipping from their grasp by the hour, this is the face of desperate men taking desperate actions.

You really can't imagine a nigger would beat a white guy unconscious if he felt he had any excuse to? What do you think the whole POC/Person of Color shit is? It's a way the Jews got all non-whites to side with eachother. It's no longer Blacks against Asians against Hispanics, etc, it's all shitskins and slant eyes against whites. Wake up to reality.

He relaxed around blacks

This. Everytime we hear about a "victim of nigger violence" spreading his story around, it never fails to be a White cuck who relaxed around niggers. Hope stories like this serve as a warning to others at the very least.

ANTI-WHITE THUGS

No sympathy for faggots, I bet he liked it.

Not too late to start training up. It's only too late when you're on your back unconscious and some lefty cuck stomps the life out of your head…

He wasn't a Trump supporter, he was just some chinaman. He called the antifa a nazi.