The Emperor has requested the presence of the nigger loving jew faggot at today's press briefing

What does the Elites do when any peasant can become a king through the internet?

What does the Emperor have planned?

Other urls found in this thread:

antifascism.org/
8ch.net/pol/res/9121517.html
therightstuff.biz/
web.archive.org/web/20170203135137/https://www.yahoo.com/news/milo-yiannopoulos-says-hes-going-to-the-white-house-press-briefing-042400735.html
web.archive.org/web/20170203135317/http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/far-right-writer-milo-yiannopoulos-attend-white-house-briefing-article-1.2963188
red
theislandreview.com/content/italys-first-gay-community
archive.fo/DGmys
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raiden_(Mortal_Kombat)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

[Hilarity ensues]

So a possible Antifa DC riot on that day then? Well that should be interesting.

Its a trap set by Pence

This is going to be flamboyantly spicy. Press Briefings at 130 est with Commander Spicer

Welp they better not have him and Mike "Ten Thousand Volts A Day Keeps The Sodomy Away" Pence in the same room.

He was on Tucker last night as well. He did good. Should tone down the faggotry though

youtube.com/watch?v=moNe7-sK8i8

His book sky rocketed by 12,740% in sales on Amazon and is currently the #1 book.

Fucking antifa made Milo even more popular. Fucking antifa shits. Last thing we need is that pro-circumcision gay jew mucking about on press conferences.

This could actually be a great move for us and Trump. Milo is still a degenerate faggot, but this will trigger those protesters to the moon. Trump should have a photo shoot with himself, Milo, and Bannon all smiling and having fun on a sunny day. It would put forth an image of the people leftists target as being normal and having connections to those with power. The left will be in a knot when anyone they riot over gets a personal tour of the white house.

Just to be clear, Milo is still degenerate, but this is a 4D chess move. The left will be demoralized.

They must feel so stupid right now.

I really can't stand normies. Why do we care about them again?

So, they just feel as usual?

Seriously, why do we care about these people? Sometimes I get the impression they're utterly hopeless.

The top 4 on Amazon right now are very interesting (to me.)

1. Dangerous
2. 1984
3. Norse Mythology
4. Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis

It's the_donald cucks.

this bleach haired soros kike is the plus pole to soros antifa minus pole. instead of dealing with the battery, he should wreck the car owner.

soros himself.

come on, this jew shit is getting ridiculous. just gas the old fuck already.

Just saw this on twatter.

last I heard this fag was a full on cuck- civic nationalist. maybe we can use this to our advantage, maybe Milo will be our 9gag

Tucker mentioned it in the interview. Made CNN look like shit.

or maybe israel needs a lession it will understand

Just a thought, but maybe that was the plan. Milo ever bring up AIPAC?

He doesn't explicitly hate whites nor does he pimp cultural Marxism. To anyone left of a normal person considers that to be a Nazi.

They don't need a trap, Milo said he wanted to try it just to piss off the progressives even more. He's probably going to try out the prototype.

Damn, that is quite telling indeed

"milo" is actually a perfect gaslight. Just like the Muslim Brotherhood used the idiots in Tahir Square to over throe their government and then take power.

is this a thing?

These efforts to shut down even milquetoast conservatives like Milo are only effective when liberals control all the avenues to get information on the news.

We've now got a president that will even comment on these sorts of riots which means the efforts to censor will just fall flat.

This.

It's like when King Nigger brought BLM to the WH. Bet the libtards won't like it so much when the reverse happens.

I'll vomit if that fag touches the Emperor, realpolitik or not.

Trump had the LGBT flag on stage. He is pro-gay.

Stop being a cuck. Gays did more for the white causes than you hateful cucks.

>>>/bog/

Hi, TRS.

fucking each other in the ass while pretending to be a political movement isn't helping white causes.

What Pence will do next will SHOCK you, but you won't want men's asses anymore.

Trump remains the Nimble Navigator. By taking Milo to the White House he will broadcast what happened and the media will be forced to discuss it.

He does need to make good on his promise to defund Berkeley.

At least one of you is secretly gay. You win nothing by attacking gays. They will not stop being gay.

I am as disgusted as you by faggot behavior, but white gays are not the enemy.

they're a necessary evil

fucking die.

If they spread disease to other gays, isn't that a good thing?

Found the faggot.

no

gays are also bisexual and can give women aids through promiscuity. You must be a sodomite.

Look at this retard and laugh. If they were bisexual they would fuck women.

Don't you want your enemies to die?

No, because there's faggots that can't make up their mind whether they like pussy or dick, and so have their hands in both pots, potentially spreading it to normal people.
Also, remember those blood stores that were mass-contaminated a couple years back because of AIDS blood?
Not to mention they fetishize spreading their fucking disease even if it's by pricking people with blood-covered needles.
Also, that secretly gay thing makes me think you're the one projecting here, faggot.

You. Clearly.
You posting this fag love bullshit says otherwise.

Milo is Trump's Fulgrim.
THE FAGGOT WILL CHOOSE SLANEESH OVER GOD EMPEROR IN THE LONG RUN

Mark my words

I don't want America to full of disease and sodomite nurgle cultists no

Filtered. Not only are you a homosexual, you are a goon trying to derail a happening thread.

Not the self hating ones who hide it. You ever heard of down low brothas? Nigger faggots who are married with kids, but they have parties (say they're playing cards or something) where they take turns fucking other men. Then they go home and give their women HIV. Fags are natural vectors for disease.

Fair enough. But in that case, they are the last to be taken care of as long as they help our cause.

Those are isolated cases.

fags don't belong in any country, in any shape or form

Milo needs to get some Pence brand therapy but I'm eagerly expecting the lefty ass pain this will bring. I recon it's pure coincidence (with or without brackets) that it was Milo who got his speech shut down by rioting antifa the Emperor would still call them up to the white house.

Starting to wonder if he's a deep-cover op to deligitimize fags

When is Holla Forums being invited to the White House?

They're not helping, and even if they spreading to women by homos is isolated they are still spreading it.

Holla Forumsanon is already there

Meanwhile white countries are invaded by non-whites, not white gays.

Who cares? Ally even with AIDS fags and send them over to fuck niggers. Then the niggers can spread the AIDS to their family.

sodomites are our enemies, doesn't matter if they're white or not

Pretty sure you're on the wrong board.

Why are they the enemy of white people?

Of all the hills to defend, why this one?
Gays are disproportionately nonwhite, and Milo's half-greek half-kike, and since the kike blood is on his mother's side it makes him simply a flat-out kike. Homosexuality in white populations will only lead to a lower birthrate, and there is a lot of evidence that being gay has comorbidity with a disgusting number of other mental disorders, pedophilia included.
Either way, I don't think you're from here, and I think you should go back to whatever asshole you crawled out of.

i bet they still think they won, they are too fucking dumb to understand they caused this

What board is this? Tumblr safespace racist version?

Told you that you were on the wrong board.

Open to the public during normal business hours for disposal of degenerates.

Of course. That's why you give them a final resting place similar to the one they lived. This whole thing with Pence wanting to "cure" them is silly. A pedophile should not be forgiven because allowing the existence of degenerates ruins civilization for everyone else, this weakness is exploited by the enemy.

You should be happy with the bog actually, most of us are continentals. The Saxons believed that you gays should be "between four horses torn".

When you will get invited to the white house, we'll talk. Until then, Milo represents better the interests of white people than any of you fat autist virgins.

Where exactly do you think you are?

LARPer. When you think this.. eliminate all gays will start?

Fifth columns don't invade, that's kind of the point of them.

I think you've pretty well defined exactly where you stand.

Just filter him for fuck's sake, he's just being an attention whore trying to derail.

Last time I checked Christians only a few decades ago tried to pressure Homosexuals into committing suicide.

Don't worry there are many ways to dispose of degenerates.

user, basically everyone on here that says something bad about TRS also fervently hates gays. All such posts should be treated like shills, because they overuse the "muh degeneracy" meme and are hellbent on trying to get us to start infighting (by using said tactic of super-polarization).

Milo is our useful idiot.
So let's see what Trump is going to say.

I agree with all of this. But, you are not being realistic here.

So no plan.

It's disturbing that they are just autists, can't understand irony and sarcasm. They are the niggers of Holla Forums

Correct.
Now you're just being an outright kike. We were getting shilled for months by people on TRS that were admitting to shilling on here on their own public fucking forum.
Also helps that their mystery meat owner was married to an actual kike, and argued for "jewish inclusion" in a supposedly pro-white organization.

This. I won't reply anymore. Milo is cool.

Just let it go. We are obviously being raided by TRS again. I am, however, hoping Milo will mention the Berkely beating. If he can keep a dick out of his mouth long enough to talk about something we care about - a Trump supporter being beaten nearly to death - I'll consider it a success.

Knowing Milo he's going to make this all about him again.

I saw something in the Google News headlines about "1984" topping the Amazon sales. Leave it to Jews to miss the implications.

I've sort of given up the fight unless I see another user like you making headway. You will come to see that these people are absolutely rabid, post the same infographs over and over, and are too energetic to be normal posters.

user, you and should know that the Germanic tribes had sexual attitudes that were very similar to Romans and Greeks when it came to homosexuality; they did not care whom you fucked, but rather who fucked you. It was considered to be the greatest insult to be fucked by another man. But fucking your male slaves was actually common, just as it was in Rome.

These shills try to paint the Germanic tribes as different from other Indo-European populations. First of all, they weren't really that different, and second, Romans, Celts, Greeks, and Slavs are just as Indo-European as the Germanic tribes.

Their intellectual dishonesty shows.

No. This is a time to start mass arrests of antifa.

Milo should go and describe in detail what antifa did, with clips of their violence and Trump should use it as justification to declare antifa terrorists.

Milo wouldn't know. He bailed and left the white students who trusted him to be beaten.

He should have

what did he mean by this?

If he doesn't do this, he's nothing more than an attention-seeking faggot. If he sheds some light on the antifa beating, then he inadvertently helps white nationalism and anti-liberalism. There's not much more to it.

What use would he be in a fight? I wouldn't want his aids infested blood shed anywhere near me.

he wants to pozz your neghole

Damn. It would be good if true. Here's an idea for you cucks complaining about Milo:

Become better than him. Go host a speech at Berkeley and name all undocumented students!

Can we reach a middle ground here? Faggots with AIDS should be moved to Africa.

I'm sure you have more then just a new-age blogpost worth of research to making such claims?

Not about him being useful it's about demonstrating his motive. He's another faggot attention whore.

No compromise.
Faggots need to go.

As much as I hate his faggotry, it disarms the enamy. Hard to call him a nazi when he is so obviously ghay as fuck..

Why? So they can infect more of Africa and our retarded children who have forgotten our ways can send money to help keep them holding on to life by medication?
>>>/bog/

Underrated meme. Tippity top kek.

If you would be able to send faggots with AIDS to Africa you think you would not be able to cut aid to Africa?

We can just do that anyway.
And remove all sodomites.

You don't fucking get it, you disgusting autistic-ryte fag-enabler.

What does faggotry do? Is it harmful?
The answer is unequivocably, yes.

So, what are you doing when you are accepting of fags?
You're sending the message that faggotry is okay. Its the same shit the fucking tranny-pushing scum are trying to get 'education' about sodomy and 'alternative lifestyles' fed to children - because one that shit gets in there, especially when someone is young, it alters their perspective of the world around them, opens up new - and oft horrifying - vistas.
Acceptance and promotion of such results in greater espousal amongst the population, both in terms of the act itself, and in acceptance of the act.

Better interests for the White people?
He routinely talks about sucking black cock, is a Jew, and is leading much of the right-wing uprising into a) fag acceptance, b) Zionism, and c) civic nationalism.

What the FUCK are you talking about, you fucking disingenuous kike-enabling, fag-enabling shill fuck, suggesting allowing a subversive Jew to co-opt the outrage of your people, thereby leading them down roads to degeneracy, or at least, acceptance thereof?
Are you actually fucking trying to argue in favor of gay Jewish subversion of your people, for the sake of getting more views?

Christ, you're like the fag I saw on Shia's shitstream, saying Sargon of Cuckad was good because 'he has a lot of followers'.
I am honestly amazed you would have the gaul to try and push this shit here.

You people are so bad at this.
You can't blend in for shit. Unlike the subversive kike who runs your lolberg cuckpile.
That second one is especially hilarious, fucking basically the same rationale can be used to justify human sacrifice.

This is what we're dealing with - the sub(verted)-right.

He meant he likes to eat black cum - like Milo!
Such a great presence in the movement!

I am already better than him - I'm not a gay Jew trying to subvert American Nationalism for Zion, and based BBC.

When has moving a group of people to Africa ever been allowed to work out chaim?

I suspect controlled opposition myself. He had tons of mainstream attention which helped his popularity grow. He won't talk about ZOG, and he denigrates whatever the "alt right" is supposed to be by giving the illusion it needs a gay jew who brags about choking on black dicks to stand up for it.

Or I'm wrong and the hwhite man just really has sunken that low.

That was someone else.

It does not have to work. Send them there to infect all Africa, cut any form of aid.

KEK, you could say… send over AIDS to Africa instead of AID.

No, that's exactly what it is.

Do you think its coincidence that Milo works for Breitbart, Breitbart is in Trump's pocket, Milo's speech is the first instance of left-wing rioting, and now Trump is inviting the gay Jew to the White House?
Yeah, sure, (((pure coincidence))).

This shit stinks of Jew.

So what's the problem?

You. You are exemplary of the problem.
You are either a useful idiot or a subversive infiltrator, and you're pushing acceptance of a gay Jew into the movement.
By extension, you are thereby pushing the acceptance of gays, and of Jews, and of gay Jewish race-mixers, into the movement.

You can't accept a gay Jewish race-mixer while claiming your ideology opposes gays, Jews and race-mixing, and think that doesn't totally compromise your movement.
But then, you reek of TRS, so being part of a compromised movement is no doubt your MO.

Because their vote counts as much as yours.

Milo certainly aged very fast in that pic.

Temporal question:
A few months or year ago were journos calling Milo a White Supremacist?

If not what caused them to start and why has Antifa flared up and he's at the White House now.

I apologize didn't type his number.

pic related
Another question though when was it allowed to send a group of chosen people somewhere they didn't want to go?

You either need to focus on rounding up Yids in order to have enough capital to round up Homos or both. I say such a thing won't work, eliminate them individually in a traditional way of your choosing they are sodomites and shirkers, deserving of the bog.

Yeah, about that democracy thing… Think we're going to have to pass on that.

If the Founding Fathers saw how it ended up, they'd support it.

(checked)
Sadly your dubs are correct. They would follow these media idols off a cliff if given the chance, but we still need that vote.

Never said he should be part of the movement. I said he should not be attacked. He is an ally.

Has no one here read the sagas?

Do you forget that there are many instances where Norse heroes are involved with homosexuality?
Sinfjötli, for example, might be someone interesting to look up.

A few instances of effeminate men being sent to the bog are not indicative of widespread belief that fags should be killed; we have also found that child sacrifices were made, and Tacticus once said that human sacrifices were made to Odin.

In both cases, one must be careful not to make a general rule out of a few isolated cases. Human sacrifice may have happened, but it wasn't very common. And Tacticus is not to be treated as an infallible source, but a good stepping stone for further research.

These fags and dykes were peoples brothers, sisters, cousins, aunts, etc.
Would you kill your own brother if he were gay?

This is a horrible move and puts all our momentum in a useless direction. It'll be triggering for libshits but Milo will never name the jew or accept the reality of race realism.

How is he an ally? He is an edgy cuckservative to a T.

Our "greatest ally"

Bullshit.

If you aren't attacking him, you're accepting his presence, his subversion.
You either attack him, or he is part of the movement, because he's chosen (no pun intended) to make himself one of the figureheads of that movement.

The fucking Murdoch-Murdoch videos about r_The Donald are you to a T.
STFU, lurk moar, stop masturbating, and stop listening to TRS, or whatever cuckservative trash you've been ingesting (besides black cum).

otoh it's like you say a justification of homos and prmoting that faggot kike

otoh it's exposing the lefts hypocrisy

I see TRS is back to shilling for sodomites and jews.

Mentally ill should not be able to vote, fuck off back to TRS.

You want to know how I know you're a TRSodomite?

If my brother were gay I would have him locked up in a mental institution until he was cured. If he proved to be incurable I'd pull the plug. Fortunately most cases of SRMDs (Sodomy Related Mental Disease) are not incurable.

I like Trump, I think he's shaping up to be on of the best presidents in recent years, but you gotta realize he's not one of us.
He's not a NatSoc, he doesn't hate gays, kikes or nogs. But be mindful, he's not one of them, either. The left is so extreme nowadays that he happens to seem far-right, if he was a president during the 80s he would have been seen as center-right.
He's a first step in the right direction, anybody that triggers antifa and SJWs this hard has to be doing something right.

For reference.

These guys are kinda cucks tbh, but their example of the cuckservative sub-right are hilariously applicable to like 97% of the people who call themselves 'alt-right'.

Exposing the left's hypocrisy is not worth instituting faggot/Jew/race-mixer acceptance to any significant degree.
Its already gone too far.

*autistic screeching*

Honestly, I wager he's more like us than he lets on.
I highly doubt he's particularly fond of flamboyant Brit-Jew faggots who talk about swallowing nigger cum.

Is than an enemy or an ally?

When its a Jewish fag?
Enemy.

TOR posters are always the worst.

Gas yourself faggot

genuine laugh from me, user

t. TRSodomite without an argument

*autistic screeching*

He is not jewish. He was adopted.

I agree with him completely, and your opposition to what he said doesn't jive with your commentary throughout the rest of this thread.

What it comes down to isn't what he says but what he does. Is he going to break the Israeli lobby or not? If he does, great, if he doesn't, we're still under ZOG.

You're late to the thread buddy.

BULLLLLLLLLSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.

You people are nothing but lies upon lies.

True enough my friend, true enough.
I doubt he's a Nat-Soc, but the idea that he's some kinda nigger-coddling, fag-loving uber-cuck is falsehood…. A good goy for the Jew, however, ehhhh… We'll have to wait and see.

Hey man, he called me TRS. He can go fuck himself.

You've been agreeing with him via your commentary throughout this whole thread.

Maybe someone can explain the gay hate? But the current logic about them… isnt logical. Gays are produced by straights so we cant "get rid of them". So my thought is, if you make them an accepted thing, they wont need to sneak around and spread disease to the hetero community. Also, they can serve as soldiers AND they do not compete for women. How is that not a win win?

Didn't he say he wanted to ban foreign governments lobbing?

Ah, I see the problem.

You realize you both agree on like 99% of what you said in this thread, yes?
The TRS thing appears to be a miscommunication though.

"Gays" are like schizophrenics and pedophiles. They need to be locked in mental institutions and cured for their own good. SRMD is a serious mental illness.

HOW THE FUCK COULD MENTALLY ILL SODOMITES BECOME MORE ACCEPTED THAN THEY CURRENTLY ARE? BY FUCKING MAKING NON SODOMITES SECOND CLASS CITIZENS?

Yeah I'm just busting his balls. And yes the mentally ill shouldn't be voting. We need to go back to having some kind of basic test for voters.

KILL ALL FAGS

He wants to forbid officials from lobbying on behalf of foreign governments if I recall. I'm not mega sharp so I'm not quite sure exactly what it meant.

AIPAC still isn't registered as a foreign agent despite being required to do so by existing laws. Its influence is such that its all but replaced the US government. I don't think he knocked it out just like that and don't forget Trump says he's a HUUUGE fan of Israel. His rhetoric on Iran could be a consolation prize for changing gears in Syria to appease the lobby. Something is up.

Look up 'Standard Fuck Party'.
That should do it.

Oh, this should be good…

Well, that assumes homosexuality is genetic, and not a choice.
I don't buy that. What's more, look to the aforementioned citation as regards fags of the past - go ahead, be a fag… IN SECRET, and still have a family and children.

Now, at the time, they didn't understand fucking AIDS and other fag-related diseases, so they didn't realize how fucking faggots in the ass behind closed doors could easily spread faggotry to others.
Now we do, however.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
They still do that shit, in huge number, even though they are basically entirely accepted in modern society.

They molest children at a much higher rate. See my graphic above, which also details how homosexuality acceptance was introduced to Western society by…. Wait for it….. Waaaaaait for it….. COMMUNISTS AND JEWS!

WHAT A SURPRISE!

Your logic is flawed.

Only those with GRIDS need to be killed, we should try to cure the rest of the sodomites with electroschock and various other experimental therapies. Most of them can be cured.

FUCKING.
THIS.

LONG KNIVES SOON FELLOW Holla ForumsACKS

He shouldn't tone it down. He is using weaponized faggotry and weaponized kikery against them. He is a very useful idiot for now, because he forces them to show their hypocrisy to all of the normies that have been brainwashed into thinking that the left are the civil, rational, caring ones.

Choke on cum nigger. Nigger cum. Like your 'weaponized' fag.

Why? Much easier to just remove faggots.

You are the enemy.

Natural Selection. Eugenics.
I have no issue with fags being purged tbh fam.
Just like pedos.
And seeing as fags are far more often pedos than non-fags, and as being pedo'd by a fag often makes you a fag, I think in many cases we can kill two birds with one stone on this one.

t. Faggot

Says the guy trying to defend the presence of a Jewish fag who talks about eating black cum as a figurehead of the right-wing American Nationalist movement… Yes, I am your enemy.

Everywhere he goes, Milo presents himself as a reporter from Breitbart, nothing more.

You are the kike

Bang Bang

He can say "I'm not part of the movement" as many times as he likes, it doesn't matter - he IS a part of the movement, by the movement's acceptance of him, and his positioning himself as a figurehead of that movement.

You are disingenuous, and a faggot, and I am your enemy, Jew-enabler.
You've been subverted.

don't you have a pool party to attend to?

This is why I can't quit you /pol

>thinking ANYTHING Milo does is good for the goyim
It's sad to think there are people this retarded.

Truly land of the free

>>>/bog/

Fuckin Kikebart could have had a nice young well put together young straight non jewish white guy and pushed him to be popular and give college tours an be le controversial. But no Of course Breitbart gives us this fag. Its fucking embarrassing.

I don't think he works for the CIA though.

go home trs your drunk.

Prostitution is legal in USA, it's called the pornographic industry. And it will be illegal soon enough.

I bet you don't think Alex Jones is CIA either, kek.

I can be free just fine without our women whoring themselves.
Thanks though Schlomo. Go read some more MIses.

Who the fuck knows. How would I know? So no I don't.

Feels like GamerGate all over again when the normalfags started dragging it back toward the left.

Hmm. Not very wise to invite a biological security risk over like that. Maybe Trump will have him go through a 'decontamination chamber' before meeting him.

zyklon b should do the trick

This is golden
Say what you will about this flamboyan, nigger loving, faggot, kike
You know you'll never be able to generate as much leftard salt as he does

Yes

(waste)
Kill yourself

cry more antifa

Nigger logic

You're*

Trump is inviting him to the white house because he suspects Milo of being deep cover CIA. Let's just say that methods "stronger than waterboarding" will be used to get everything Milo knows out of him.

To all you guys out there defending faggotry… Who do you really care about?

I care about our people, of all ages.

I care about the young boys these faggots molest in disproportionate amount.
I care about the young men, who destroy themselves in pursuit of carnal hedonism, and destroy their souls the same.
I care about the older men, who are diseased and broken and wind up giving in to the drive their broken mind espouses, leading them to seek younger and younger targets for grooming.

These are my people.
I care about them.
I'd like to see them helped - but if the alternative is 'accepting', is 'tolerating', this aberrancy, or eliminating them upon exposure, I'm willing to accept that.

If they can't be helped, they have to go - if they can be helped, we need to know.
And as long as you're helping the (((enemy))) push fag acceptance, we're never going to see pursuit of the means via which to idenfity and fix these issues.

Why don't you give a shit about the little boys, molested by old broken faggots and doomed to walk the same path?
Why don't you give a shit about the young men, debauching themselves in most foul manner for the sake of short term pleasure, for the sake of cummies?
Why don't you give a shit about the broken old men, whatever fragment of morality yet exists in them creaking neath the weight of decades of struggling against psychological trauma that the world keeps telling them is perfectly normal?

Why don't you fucking care?

Mjor fail.

You have no idea how much I'd like for that to happen. Thanks for the update, SS user.

degenerate

Holla Forums is really being subverted I see..

Interesting. Sign me up. :^)

cuck

antifascism.org/

I see what you did there.
No need to reply to me–I know very well what you did.

Dont forget the ancient british Wicker Man. Put the homo in a wooden basket and burn him. He died the way he lived - inside another man.

It's TRS shills and CREW shills. What's funny is they both think the other is Holla Forums and get into shill arguments without knowing they could be greatest allies.

Born from incest, he saves the king by sacrificing himself. Where does it say he was a fag?

Yes prisoners of war gladly, nobility of other tribes upon conquering including all heirs so children yeah, animals as well but they were either ate at a feast or for wild beast.

Where's the Male Germanics fucked their male slaves? They more often killed them instead as a game between their friends.

Yes for I wouldn't want to be responsible for their degeneracy to others within the tribe. I pretty much know any of the stories you'll point and say, "hey look fags, they're cool", there is no evidence to even suggest such a thing. There are only these Nu-Pagans who think since queers are cool they are allowed along with non-Germanics. And it doesn't just stop with queerness.

I guess you know very little about Germanic history the whole reason why Germany and France grew into separate territories was because of a sibling feud between brothers. There are many other similar events.

Are you behind that site user?

you need to pick your damn allies. not all of us fall into your ideal model - but we believe in your cause. faggot

I'll never tire bashing the lolcows at TRS

*autistic screeching*

Every single fucking racemixer gets a slow and painful death.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Faggots are degenerate
Kikes are parasites
Niggers are vermin
Everyone in Holla Forums knows this
However, Milo does serve a porpous for Holla Forums and that is to push even more and more normies to our side of the fence
And i'm not talkiing about Blue pilled Holla Forumsirgins who got a glimpse of what a red pill looks like when Gamergate happened, I'm talking about the normies who se the irrationally violent outburst of indoctrinated leftard lunatics
Universities are cancer, we all know that, but normies don't, but then normies see how a nigger living kike faggot generates so much outrage for saying things that aren't at all unreasonable and illogical for normies, and so the normalfag starts to wonder: What the fuck is wrong with Unis? and once they start diggin through the ideological formation of the protesters, they'll start to noticen the Marxist pater, after that it's only a matter of time before they make it to the Yuri Bezmenov video
You may not like this atention whoring dramma queen faggot who does everything he does to raise his e-celeb status, but you can deny his existance serves a porpous to our cause
and Trump has evidently picked up on this
that's why he called him the more the left spergs out, the more excuses they give him to, as the kikes say, shut them down

please stop this pasta, go paste it on kikebook or something, we've already seen this dozens of times.

Ironic or not.

So what is the ideal model and where do you fall short?

The Jews believe our cause that's why they fight us directly to stop it. Why wouldn't you do the same at a certain point, if you know you aren't one of us?

fam - she plays video games and doesnt demand shit even though im a neet. South Korean - hates commies and blacks. She's more white than half your mothers

No its good to weed out the cucks who can't take the info.

qt and checked.

elliott_rodgers.png

Reported

KILL YOURSELF RACEMIXER

this

You're most likely arguing with Grindr Greg or one his boy toys. Don't be surprised if next he claims being anti gay is indicative of following a Semitic religion and thus promoting jewry.

Do you even have a gf? You're all virgins.

Thank G-d, at ing the jap genepool, gooks are human trash anyway so we can safely gas you, her and your elliot rodgerite children.

What a waste, if you're a non white sympathetic to our cause you need to go back once the cleansing begins. If you're a white race mixer you're going to the gas chamber. Some rare exceptions may be made on condition that the non-white gets castrated in order for him/her to stay in our white country.
It's all very simple, anyone objecting to this is a civic who will fall in line once we reach the stage of violence to make our vision a reality.

Considering that is just nigger logic, I hope your death is slow and painful for being such a cuck.

Does fucking a dog make you lose your virginity? If not then a racemixer is still a virgin.

Gf? No. Virgin? No. I'm at 15 now before Holla Forums helped me see the light about not being a degenerate. Now I just want to be with a girl of my own race but it's hard finding a northern Italian girl in the US.

While simultaneously bringing them to the side of the fence that is okay with fags, Jews, and race-mixing.

You don't fucking get it, you're too short-sighted and naive.
You don't fucking care.
And you're implying that without Milo around to fag shit up, the left wouldn't spaz the fuck out. If Gavin McCuckess can draw antifa ire, we don't need the fucking faggot Jew to get a riot in California.

And you're STILL not addressing the fact that acceptance of a faggot Jew race-mixer civnat subright douche, refusal even to attack a faggot (which inherently implies acceptance, or at least TOLERANCE), innately and irreparably compromises any movement which claims itself to be anti-fag, anti-Jew, anti-race-mixing, anti-civnat.
You're a White Nationalist who comes out as accepting of Jews dude, you're fucking scum, a traitor or a fool, and you don't actually give a shit.

Mmmhmmm.
Very (((coincidental))) how things played out.

lol seriously guys - i feel you, but not all of your allies have lead the exact same life you have up until this stage - your hostility fucks you over. We know that whites running the west is for the best - doesnt mean we are all the same. Stop turning down help you need

Oh yes pozzman you are my greatest ally. Please bring your racemixing friends and stick your freedom up my neghole! Thank you greatest ally!

Eat a bullet at any time you disingenuous trator.

kek

balding at 14

Yes yes, step into the chamber. There's rogaine in there I promise.

Well judging by the complete lack of sources and all the TRS kikelovers in this thread I think it's safe to say this is all just bullshit

/thread

See

The acceptance of your degenerate lifestyle choice - likely the result of molestation as a child, though its unlikely you'd admit it here, as it'd harm your position and image in the argumentative space - is part of the problem, faggot.
It was brought about by the same enemies we fight today, and they brought it about for the same reasons we oppose it - because it harms us.
Acceptance of it harms us.
Tolerance of it harms us.
It. Harms. Us.

You are a tool of the enemy, knowingly or otherwise, your acceptance, your tolerance, amongst my people is a tool of the enemy, and like any tool the enemy uses against me, I would seek to take it away from them.
You not being accepted for the behavior you espouse as a result of your aberrrancy is collateral damage, and its entirely worth it.

I get that Holla Forums hates race mixing cus it destorys both races
However i'd like to raise a counter point that the ofpring of two different superior races will never be inferior like people mixed with kike and nigger blood and please not ethat i'm not talking about all Asians when i say superior genes, there is obviously a very big difference between the most and less prosperous nations in Asia
It's a bitch if the child get's bone marrow cancer but a child with the creative ability of the arian race and the diligent disipline of the asian race is very unlikelly to weight society down when it tries to reach for the start
Purity is important but you can't always have it, and good women who share our values, must not be left behind becous and idealistic desire for purity. Even if we do not succes in making our ideals mainstream, hopefully the nex generation of red pilled children will

So you have no gf. Virgins.

Fucking cucks!

It's fucking stickied. 8ch.net/pol/res/9121517.html

Whole lotta pro gookmixing in here. Is /brit/ down or something? Your kids will be hapa freaks so your genetic line ends. Forefathers are shaking their heads at your weakness.

Check'd and kek'd

the TRSodomite cries out in pain as he rapes your asshole

shave your head, lift, grow a beard, buy better frame for glasses.

Sure thing, supreme gentlemen totally aren't psychotic kike-tier aberrations.

You are making a choice to perform a sin, because you're lazy and it feels good. Just like a faggot.
You deserve nothing but disdain.

You're not fooling anyone with your shitskin logic.

It's always a good time to call out TRSodomites

How the fuck can you give lessons to anyone when you are a virgin cuck? Get the fuck out loser.

eat a bullet - im in australia mate, no bullets to speak of. Seriously though, I don't want kids, can't afford them, why the fuck do you care who I bang and enjoy the company of? She has a job, she's not taking tax dollars for shit. If anything she's exposed to me the rampant tax evasion that's happening by relaying the asian exclusive, below minimum wage job market operating within my city. Which i've reported (Not that they didnt already know) What has zoey with her feminist studies art degree and extra half person of body weight done for you lately? stay mad kek

You argue like a woman.
And that you'd post your face on the internet suggests the same.

There is only one Superior Race, the Aryan Race. Now I could go on about muh Hyperborea but suffice it to say that the Japanese for instance are superior to other Asians because Ainu and Jomon were white, they are still inferior to whites though.

The dilution of whites always creates an inferior stock to pure whites.

…. 9/10

if it ain't straight and white it ain't right
sorry homo/half breed. I hear TRS likes your type though

I bet if you called us virgins again it might work. Wanna know how I know don't belong here?

Honestly lad, your gf has that Asian "I had my face slammed into concrete as a kid while my bones were malleable" look. She is really nothing special, but I bet her max submissiveness makes you feel alpha. Meanwhile you couldn't even get a girl of your own race because your weak genetics, as evidenced by your hair line. There's nothing more important than rac, and you civic cucks at TRS should probably just kill yourselves. I've never seen one person from TRS I've envied. You're not that far from Wyatt.

You're literally the gook bitch aren't you? Even a low test racemixing white boy isn't this fucking stupid. Go take that white cock bitch, enjoy it before we gas you.

That's the mark of plastic surgery, like 2/3ds of south gooks are heavily modified with the surgical plastician jew.

The 3 virgins. You should organize a pool party you self hating gays. Lose your virginity to each other.

Is that what happened to you? If so it clearly destroyed the logic side of your brain.

dued i'm 3/4 mediterranean 1/4 south american Native, purity was never in the menu for me, but i still supoort arian racial purity, as i understand how it mantains social order and i love reinasanse type art wich only Yuropeans have created, however, my point is, that race mixing with succesfull asian societis won't necesarily destory said social order if both cultures form where the ofprings comes from are more or less equally advanced
It is always better to not smoke at all
but if race mixing is like smoking then racemixxing with niggers is like smoking crack, while on the other hand race mixxing with assians can be at worst be like smoking regualr tobaco

BFD

This is me, it may not be perfect, and I may be a race mixer but I'm an ally - why would you turn that down? how many pure white people do you have on your side right now that you personally know? You're being absolutely crazy. You won't deport all non whites, there won't be some mythical day of the rope, you will win this by culling out the socialist scum and restoring democracy. Stop larping in some race war that will never happen. You will at best kill all ideological traitors, and that's the best we can hope for.

I suspected as much I've seen their kind in person and I never cease in causing doubt in the fate they feel they deserve.

Fags get very violent when their worldview is challenged. Havn't killed any yet but would never loose a fight to fags or once a dyke.

You know I find it sad that a family member molested you at a young age. Don't deny it, we understand. You should be put down for your own good, it's time to end it all.

We don't want you in our fucking country you mestizo piece of shit.

Absolutely disgusting. Did you know the Talmud is a children's book in Worst Korea?

I'm starting to think you're that horrendous gook as well. It's very female like to keep harping on the emasculation line, so either you're a very feminized soy latte kind of guy you're almost definitely the gook.

There's literally nothing Milo can do better than a good wholesome heterosexual White man. You should treat him like you would treat the (illegal) foreign workers that are taking your job. He is taking away valuable space, time, energy and money from a good Holla Forumsack tier gentleman.

He is a detriment and has been since the start, a natural subverter.

at last the jew reveals his true face!

Cry more bitch nigger traitor.

Let's see a time stamp then. Also civic cucks are the first to get the gas.

Damn, you're making a very strong argument for racial eugenics. Keep it up.

lol, You're ok mate, who the fuck cares about the opinions of some virgins? Big talk from 3 virgin cucks that are most likely homosexuals.

There is that work again. Seriously you argue like a bitch, devoid of any reason and logic. Solely relying on muh fee fees.

bahahaha

I fucking knew it. All the retarded antifa did was empower his image and ego and make him even more smug and recognised to the point he gets an invite to DC.

Word*

this thread in a nutshell

"Hello fellow goyim alt-rightist, er I mean right wingers, you are all gay and probably virgins because you don't support race mixing and sodomy you are pathetic. No I am not white fuck whitey I am a shitskin, but I'm your greatest ally, now donate bitcoins to TRS"

You only live for yourself, I have a son now and while once in my bluepill days I thought the same I've now learned there is a skill in keeping a family together just as there is skill in raising a child. My woman cleans the child.
Secretly had a DNA test done by a college friend. Yes she's loyal.

Like any game git gud or stay stuck on a lower level.

Man that is some sad shit. I'm sorry but that's just, I mean come on man.

This is some pathetic shilling/shitposting, would not recommend you cucks for a raise.

They do it for free. Don't forget to donate bitcoins to keep them running goy!

I suppose that's what the modern era is like in the big cities, loyalty hard to find, degeneration and disease of all forms.

Reinfiltrate the forums when?

Had it done before she gave birth. She's changed much since then, like I said its a skill and she'll test you often.

Remember most of what a woman says has no meaning its all about what she ends up doing.

Where in Australia? I'm a legal gun owner that'd be happy to assist with your suicide through sudoku.

>>>/reddit/

Are they even back up?

Yes user, I realize that women are mentally children. They shouldn't be able to vote really.

The AIDS bog is back in full effect.

they were never down

therightstuff.biz/

haha melbourne - where else - better than having *wrong think* opinions anywhere else in the country (which unless you're in sydney is pretty much a save space) - i got fired from my last job for defending donald trump - my job before that, which was high paying was outsourced to india. Do you have an actual reason to be redpilled? or was it just an excuse?

take a step back and look at yourself. You have made a mistake

The first thought that popped into my mind was "her head would look good on a stick".

This is normal right Holla Forums?

Yup. They purged anyone they thought was a subversive then brought them back up.

I was referring to the 501 forum specifically, I know that the main podcast site stayed up this whole time.

I'll have a look if my no post account is still valid tomorrow morning.

You're fat and balding. You may also have fetal alcohol syndrome.

>Yup. They purged anyone they thought didn't approve of poz in the neghole and racemixing then brought them back up.

You look like a cuck and act like a bitch. Pretty standard for Melbourne.

Some people just can't stop winning.

haha mate i know these things - they have no power over me - now lets see you?

Only namefags post their picture online you fucking moron.

personal challenge - lets see other aus annons and their hug pillows. no?

(waste)
Because you have no pride in yourself. It's very telling since you're throwing you're genetics away so selfishly.

It's no surprise that a Jew and fag loving guy would be into girls that look so strange and preteen. You share the same general sexual interests.

kek - implying you'll ever throw your genetics into anything but a sock. Post one girlfriend. lolllll

Yeah, that's what i was referring to. The forum was the only part of the site down but it just recently came back after a purge of purity-spiraling-1488er-schizo-Uncle Adolf loving-LARPers, or in other words, a couple people who objected to jewish wives being a last stand of implicit white identity.

Stay retarded

Breitbart goes to Washington.

Milo Yiannopoulos, a writer for the far right Breitbart News website, claims he's attending a White House press briefing on Friday.

"I'm a senior editor at America's most influential news outlet. How the f–k do you think?" Yiannopoulos told the Daily News in a Thursday evening email when asked how he obtained credentials for the presidential briefing.

yahoo:
web.archive.org/web/20170203135137/https://www.yahoo.com/news/milo-yiannopoulos-says-hes-going-to-the-white-house-press-briefing-042400735.html

nydaily:
web.archive.org/web/20170203135317/http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/far-right-writer-milo-yiannopoulos-attend-white-house-briefing-article-1.2963188

hitler would only want me to blow my load to thoughts of white women while holding my pillow. Fucking hell.

You realize that's exactly what Barack Obama, King Jew of The Niggers is right? He has a kenyan father and a jewish mother.

Should I indulge him?

i didnt post that asian woman, and no i'm not implying that any of my opposition are virgins - im stating that they don't have girlfriends. Any man can find a one night slut in this economy. Good luck

No. Only fucking nigger tier "people" post their woman online.

they are emblematic of the kind of subversion that is dangerous to every stable society. men need to do certain manly things to carry society, and when they stop bad things are going to happen. its not just gays though they are an obvious and easy target

Yeah we don't want your kind of (((ally))) around here. If you can't see why you're legitimately helpless and have nothing to offer.

It would be my ex. Would be funny to see him backpedal.

The more masculine technique is to ejaculate in some direction and have your woman clean up the mess. It teaches her proper house keeping and can be enjoyable for everyone involved.

haha we're reaching levels of assblasting that shouldn't even be possible

Sure. Post whomever's nigger tier hag's softcore slut pics you stole from her iphone as well.

work on them digits and we're talking

Milo is absolutely delusional if he thinks he will be able to freely and peacefully spend his speaking shekels on the finest black cock money can buy in a white nationalist U.S.A. Well, he is a Jew, so being delusional is a given.

Seriously guys, I would love to see some respectful pictures of your 100% white wives who you've convinced to breed with you to carry on the white race…. no? nobody?

Hello Grindr Greggy

WEW

Nigger like I'm going to post pictures of my underage gf so the FBI can prove I'm breaking the law and throw me in prison. Why the fuck do you think I'm using TOR you retard?

Having no wife. Or girlfriend. WEW

INTO THE BOG WITH YOU

I'm neither retarded, or a nigger. You clearly are the former so excuse me if I don't indulge the fetish of retards.

paganism revival when?

Lol only niggers have photos of their wives online. What is social media. WELL MY WIFE DOESNT USE FACEBOOK, OR TWITTER OR LINKEDIN she only milks cows and tends to the children. Fags have no wives of girlfriends. Larping the extreme.

Strong hairline, no wonder you had to settle for a non-white.

Nice try FBI but you can never prove I have a 13 year old gf. Shoo shoo spooky spook.

this is going in the screen cap folder for sure

So what's your goal here? We're all virgin losers yadda yadda

I'm just trolling you fags - im sure your wives are thick and full of white genocide. We love you and are here to help - when it's all over you can come and kill us. From the US. or remote Australia, where you've been doing nothing… but complaining about the five aboriginals drinking petrol near your super market

Holla Forums is the only normal there is anymore.

Nice projection. Most of Holla Forums in American or European.

errytime

haha mate hairline doesnt mean shit to me - i can shave it - looks alright - can you shave away your massive tits? or american women who are banging negroes? didnt think so.

uhhh

hothead?

are you okay?

I suspect you stole those pics off some guy's photobucket or facebook page and now you're just trolling here, since that guy in the pics looks like the textbook definition of a beta who has to settle for an asian girl because he couldn't get one of his own race.

What the fuck are you even talking about?

Give this guy more asians to inseminate.

still havent seen a single amerifat post in this thread. com on guys - just a body shot - of you or your missus. ;)

You know I have to believe you're Australian at least, nobody else can shitpost this hard.

Seriously. There's a "homophobia gene" but the elusive gay remains undiscovered. If it even exists.

Clearly something is fucked. Mostly likely your brain signals are misfiring into the wrong areas possible causes could be disease or even parasites.

I mean why the fuck does a typical gay bar need a lube dispenser? You fags would fuck a straight man if you could.

Completely pathetic.

Race-mixing and being a poopdick are the last stand of implicit identity

"If you do not put your cock in butts and beasts your enemies win"
-Trudeau

I'm starting to feel bad for him

hol up
Can I get a nobel for mental gymnastics?

haha exactly -why does it make you so mad? I mean you love your mothers right? if a race mixer showed up and defended your mother against the race their partner shared - would you then call them a cunt? probably. Mental disease. Your cause is righteous - your logic is flawed. I'm out. Peace

Seriously nigger?

this is hank btw - he said you're all fucking faggots. peace - ash

Jews do not have a race, there is no jewish race. Jewishness is a genetic virus passed by the mother host and stored in the mother's DNA passed down, this is why jews only accept someone as being jewish if their mother is jew regardless of other factors. People who say jews are white are right to some extent, most jews are basically extremely inbread arab-european infected with the jewish genetic disease which makes people kikes. The jew is not a race, it is a genetic parasite.

this is, sadly, seems more true every day

Honestly lads, why have we not spammed auntie fart's & all the libcucks who oppose him's twitter with loud messages like "VIOLENT PROTESTORS THREATEN & PREVENT GAY MAN FROM SPEAKING AT UNIVERSITY"?
Honestly that's the first fucking thing I thought of, D&C.
The reason I'm so effective is that I can think like a jew.

Add his face to the "Faces of Holla Forums" collage. His failed genetics would fit right in.

"COMMUNIST AGITATORS THREATEN HELPLESS GAY JEW, AUTHORITIES SAY THAT HE HAD FLASHBACKS OF HIS GRANDFATHER DYING IN AUSCHWITZ, MILO CLAIMS THAT IT WAS 'ANNUDA SHOAH'"

Hey faggot…

you have a point.
It will be a massive disturbance if nothing else a good laugh.

That table PC not in a case, implies he has no dogs. Which implies he'd be an easy target during the night.

Ok here's a pic of her during her Christian Missionary days, sure to make your blood boil, her father is still a deep Christcuck who thinks JQ are our allies and can't see race. She slowly agrees with me but I know there is animosity between everyone in the family now that they know everything about me.

The gayification of her father's church might put him over the edge though, I'm only here to help out my people and try to give them the tools they need to survive against all enemies.

if that's true; the world is really fucked up

Tuck and the fudge pucker

As I said in another thread, don't forget who he is. Milo is still a journalist at Breitbart, which was directly controlled by Bannon before he became Trump's Chief Strategist. In other words, there is only one degree of separation between Trump and Milo. We're not going to be rid of the faggot kike any time soon.

You may have GRIDS.

Get her pregnant user, before an African Christian does

I'm not worried about Milo when you have S&M punch me in the face Richard Spencer to fucking make everyone look bad

That pic was a while ago, already have a son, confirmed it was mine by secretly doing DNA testing before she gave birth to it.

She's taken a liking to the Germanic Gods since I met her, what causes some of the animosity between her father and I, remember he's the one who sent her to Africa multiple times at young ages.

I don't think Spencer's incident matters any more, not now that these insane leftists are calling everyone to the right of Stalin 'Nazis'. If nothing else, Soros/Berkely just solved for our Spencer problem.

How many hours do you spend shilling Holla Forums TRSodomite? Do you even work?

Somebody with skills which I lack edit Pence's face in.

The movie is House Arrest (1996). The scene runs from 00:24:30 to 00:26:15

cry more TRSkun

t. Chimpire kike

Now you're just being incoherent TRSodomite

Thanks I needed more heads for my collage.

Can't milo sue CNN?

You actually are a chimpire kike aren't you, kek.

10/10

Maybe we should change Day of the Rope to Day of the Machete.

Day of the rope is more traditional.
Night fam.

Nighty night, don't let the jigaboos bite.

The GAY Community??!!!

Nothing. I hate this faggot, but nothing good's going to happen. He's not going to be kicked into a bog after having his hands and feet cut off, he's not going to be electrocuted to death, nothing will happen because Trump is a fag-apologist.

You fools have this ALL wrong.
Trump KNOWS that Milo is left-wing controlled opposition.
He is demanding his presence in order to inform him of what the consequences for that provocation/destabilization and false flagging as a right-wingers will be.
tl;dr Milo is going to be offered a choice between stopping his chaos mongering or taking a long drop from a short helicopter ride.
Mark my words, the provocation and deliberate agitation of left-wing street mobs by fake right-wing homosexual Jew Milo will abruptly cease after the meeting.
In fact he will probably flee to Britain or Israel.

Milo is a deep cover CIA agent, he CANNOT stop and he cannot run away. Milo will probably be found dead by purely coincidental totally not CIA assassination within a week. The kikes are going to cut their losses and gas him.

The point isn't to make them stop bum drilling, the point is to make them stop using bum drilling as their primary identity. That makes them sexual jews.

Underrated

I'm looking for more anti homosexuality redpill images. Does anyone have some?

true, but no point in fighting 2 or 3 enemies at once. take them one at a time

Into the bog you go.

wut

top kek

Ausanons, know that you have a lot of cleansing ahead of you.

Not sure how I feel about this. I fucking hate Milo. He’s a usurper whose efforts are meant to steer people away from the truth and redirect them towards kosher bullshit. He’s essentially just a fucking neocon with an edgier façade in order to attract the youth. He’s the very definition of controlled opposition.

Having said that, he’s actually serving a useful purpose here. And it’s nothing to do with Milo himself; but merely that he’s making himself a foil to the Marxists and spurring them into showing the world their true colors. Milo isn’t the point; the point is that these leftist scum are rioting in the streets and forcing Trump to start dishing out swift justice.

why didn't that guy just kick that kids ass

Milo's using the opportunity to sell his Jewish books, Trump's using him as a victim of radical paid anarchists. Win-win.

If we stop letting "homosexuality" be a cultural identity and start treating it as a vice, the majority of them will stop doing it.

Milo gaining popularity from this is an unfortunate side-effect. But you're right in that he's merely a tool to demonstrate victimization at the hands of marxists. That's what I meant when I said that the person (Milo) is irrelevant. It could be a puppy dog, and as long as the dog somehow got these marxists to start rioting and burning shit down, it'd be just as good.

To be fair Milo has been using these tactics for years. He used GG for example to get more famous.

Homosexuality is not a vice. Injecting heroin is a vice, smoking pot is a vice, masturbation is a vice.

Sticking your penis into men's assholes and sodomizing them is not a vice, it is a byproduct of mental disease and should be treated as such. It's not okay, to be gay.

D E L E T E THIS

any source on that? he appears to me to be only an entertainer who wants to make money by surfing on the new zeitgeist and triggering SJWs.

Kill yourself

i don't get it

You fail to grasp Milo's purpose.

lel

So why do you call them gay, as that is a word that children used, before the faggots stole it to look more childlike and innocent?

The Jew's schemes are always multifaceted. Making a shekel or two and subverting the goyim aren't mutually exclusive things. If you can do both at the same time, then it's even better. It doesn't even matter if it's a conscious act, or which of those results is secondary. It's just what jews do, consciously or unconsciously.

And he is a dolled-up neocon. He argues that our racism/antisemitism is "just a prank bro :^)" and that we're all just doing it to make a point about muh free speech. Like this is just some fucking bra-burning event or something. He argues for egalitarianism and the idea that anyone can come to America and be "American" so long as they put their hand on their heart, say the pledge, and jerk off to the constitution. That's neoconservatism.

Because it rhymes nigger. But seriously after we have rounded up and deported the spics and shitskins we need to round the sodomites up and put them in specially built rehabilitatory mental institutions complete with shock therapy technology.

I wish some of you guys would accept that victory will be incremental. Who else is really taking the fight to the enemy by triggering people at universities?

Shock therapy him after the final victory but let him be fabulous until then.

this gay greek mop is a soros trojan horse if i ever saw one. a kikebart neocon poster boy. and i don't like him.heresy is afoot

Gets Penced to stop being a faggot? Okay, he's still a Jew.

Don't worry Pence can cure jewishness. He has a stock of Zyklon B pills designed to do just that.

sorry but your definition of neoconservatism is shit. (see 'ex-Trostskytes in G.W.Bush's administration', HRC's warmongering, etc)
to me he's just the new face of liberalism, a liberal from a western country in which all commies who have gone in the oven already.

Milo is White Nationalism for people who don't care about being white or nationalist.

Hopefully soon.

t. Actual Norwegian.

one might call that degenerate hedonism that doesn't want to be bothered by shitskins, yet needs some domesticated coal to burn.

So is drug use, you dumb fuck. Rather than LARPing about killing all the faggots, which you'll never be able to do, take actual realistic steps to mitigate their behavior and influence.

don't forget the part where if he's male theres a near-zero chance that he'll successfully reproduce

Thats a guy, isint it…

kek

ayy lmao

I highly doubt he thinks about it as much as you do.

Why don't you go suck that dick and get the latent faggotry out of your system, user?

trannies always have a masculine clutter and/or a collection in their environment, plus his oblique muscles are far too defined for a slim female

You clearly aren't from here.

1488/1599

Good move for Trump. This will further divide the LGTBQJSKAMC community and will provide a boots to Milo, colleges and universities will have to think twice before rejecting his speeches and they will be forced to draw the line against the commies of antifa.

I personally dislike Milo, but after Berkeley riots he may proved himself a useful tool.

I never said to kill faggots you pedantic little TRSodomite shit. Sodomites need to be put in correctional facilities and rehabilitated. They are insane.

First step is to destroy the notion that it's an identity, rather than behavioral choice they make. Once that is done, weak-minded and beta males will stop falling for the trap that any feelings of inadequacy makes them homosexual.

It's mostly due to a lack of inhibitions, that's why there are so many gay niggers. People with low inhibitions think "it's warm, when I put my dick in it I feel good" so they just fuck animals, assholes, anything they can. Unfortunately not everyone can have inhibitions restored because some people are mentally niggers.

I'm still waiting for the autistic spergs who promote no fap to start screaming at anons that they should be wearing a cuck cage at all times to make sure they don't diddle themselves. I wonder what influenced them to go around telling adults to stop masturbating. It isn't a cause worthy of anyone's time.

nofap is good

nofap and nosex which is what nucuck males are doing gives you the gay

red dit.com/r/RightwingLGBT/

You could have prevented this.

RaHoWa will spill the blood of ever anime fagget, become an hero.

Need kek say more?

This thread got shilled to shit by Holla Forums and you guys fell for it.

That's cool and all but what the fuck does that have to do with this thread?

Hello, TRSJW.

One of the spergs are in this thread derailing it

They have an affinity with the cuckold fetish.

DAMN WHAT A ZINGER

close up Holla Forums boys, partys over

This. Milo is just another pole of the jew's dialectical opinion-forming apparatus. They failed to get the result with 'Deploraball' and scored with Berkeley. It is all B8 for the bigger game.

The enemy of my enemy is my tool.

Man, look at that. He totally exposed Drumpf's hypocrisy by showing that he supports a wide range of socioeconomic and religious background groups. #rekt

They must be rather stoned to death by the community which they have afflicted, user.

You are justifying genocide.

So many shills, upset that Milo is being used to show the world how violent and retarded the left is. A faggot kike being attacked because he's a "nazi"? Will absolutely name Antifa? Get your head out of your ass, he's a useful idiot.

What movement? Get lost dipshit. You're clearly not from here if you think we have any kind of uniform movement going on.

It just makes it even more entertaining.

You have antifa on one side calling him a homophobic nazi and then some people are calling him out for being a gay jew.

SOON

thing is only one of those sides cares enough to point out the truth.

Because you always shoot a traitor before an enemy.

Literally how?

uwotm8

January 20th 2017.
We arrived.

Milo got fried backstage by Pence before he could speak

This is literally the full manifestation of:

I must say, they chose the least flattering photo of Milo. I thought it was Nigel Farage with hair

He'd just live in London, aka The Land of Poz

Lotta newfags around these days. Seems like they're at least trying to assimilate though, for the most part anyway.

Where's the evidence?

I'm pretty sure he's just a self-promoting e celeb who is lucky enough to tick enough victim-hood boxes that the left can't sabotage his career for being right-wing.

Everything he's done so far, except for his support of Israel has been in our favor.

The hate for Milo (and good PR) here is really pathetic.

Pence? PENCE?! Don't you really mean

Mike "Electric Fence" Pence?
Mike "Use sodomites as christmas lights" Pence?
Mike "Deus Volt" Pence?
Mike "Like it in the crapper? You get the zapper" Pence?
Mike "If he like gays I'll shock him for days" Pence?
Mike "100 amps to the nipple clamps" Pence?
Mike "309 electoral volts" Pence?
Mike "Enola the gays" Pence?

I honestly do not give a shit about him being a fag. I just hate his bragging about taking giant nigger cock up his ass and the fact that he is a dirty jew.

This, I can't tell if the /r/The_Donald types are actually stupid, progressives in disguise trying to dismantle the new right-wing movement from the inside, progressives trying to act edgy by supporting a "Center-Rightist" that they think Trump is, or if they are just hopelessly loyal to whatever their mods say about current events

They did not always behave like this, /r/The_Donald was at one point a stealth Holla Forums colony

A Jew using other rioting Jews to get more shekels and a trip to the WH. Caution is a must here…

You guys gotta realize that sometimes you ally up with baddies to get a job done. It doesn't mean you have to start sucking dicks or worship fags or be a multiculturalist.

He honestly just does these things to drive the right nuts, while making himself invulnerable to leftist hate speech.

Hell…yes. This rose my spirits a bit. Evidence of significant Overton shifts? To be fair though, I kinda feel like the increased interest in 1984 was started a while back with shit like the Patriot Act and all that NSA bullshit. Does Trump admin have any stance on these issues? Pretty kikey laws tbh. Patriot Act was signed like a month after 9/11. Its was 9/11 was for. Never forget that. It needs to be memory holed.

You're forgetting some of the best, such as:

Mike "Follow God's Path, or face Tesla's Wrath" Pence
Mike "Set Phasers to Straight" Pence
Mike "Homoshima and Fagasaki" Pence
Mike "The Electricutioner" Pence
Mike "Thomas Edison has the Best Medicine" Pence

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Beware of jewish scams. They are very sophisticated.

Soon. Stop believing in a desert religion crafted by Jews to sever the white man from his roots.

I agree. Well said.

So calling out people who are violating federal law is wrong somehow? Interesting position to take, liberals.

Ciccariello is the faggot who was advocating white genocide at Drexel.

Shut the fuck up Varg

They do call his bluff latter on.

CIA is full of faggots

reported.

Pushing faggot acceptance/miscegenation among young right leaning people has always been part of the plan right, my fashy goy.

faggot

Fucking pussy. "Please mr. mod, save me, he has hurt my feewings." gtfo.

Hang your self.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

How can 24 volts blow up a tomato?

A lot of muslims post here in case you're new. They have low IQs. They also support pedophilia, so they want to force gay men back into the closet so they have to raise families, and diddle their sons to get off, thus, perpetuating the cycle of homosexuality and also pedophilia. Normal people who don't have a brain defect do not want to murder victims of a disease that has little to no effect on their life. Pedophiles, however, benefit a great deal from such a scenario, hence, the murder-talk. This is one of those D&C topics, quite clearly.

He was acting more effete than usual, actually. It's clearly on purpose to show normies that the big, bad white-nationalist nazi that cause the libshit students to riot is just some flaming fruit that disagrees with them.

Saved.

What, I love Chuck Shumer now!

Never thought I would see a Big Trouble in Little China Reference on Holla Forums

How do we meme that?

Get Session to be AG.

What about a petition to reclassifiy antifa in the same category as their foreign equivalent (mudslimes?)

Kek

My understanding is Milo is harder to attack because he's a gay Jew. I don't doubt he is legitimately a gay jew, but I feel like he's aware that because of that shit people who defend gays, regardless of political spectrum, will say "HE'S A GAY JEW, YOU CAN'T SAY THAT!!" Honestly, he's getting antifa to riot and open more peoples eyes to how bad they really are. Whatever asshole he wants to rim isn't important, he's a pawn that is stoking the fire. Also, inviting him to the white house could incite riots, if antifa riots outside the white house they will get national guard on that shit and start killing people. Maybe this is part of the master plan, just maybe.

The fire rises.

Milo is #1 on amazon.com for me.

Log out and clear your cookies.

reported for announcing reports

2 boys have flashed their ass at me with no provocation or lewd look from my side. Once at the beach and once on the street.

Im not a pedo or a homo, but I have problems believing boys will take damage from something like that. Why did nature design them to want it then? Hell, in ancient greece it was standard practice. The only thing that was frowned upon was being an adult male and taking it up your own butt. Which makes sense, because it makes you into a woman - well, female behaviour - and that's kind of impractical if youre trying to run a society and have some semblance of order.

People need to take a good, hard look at their own culture. Because in actual fact it was subverted many many years ago.

Got any proof?

I've been out of the loop, since when did Holla Forums begin liking Pence?

It's the truth! Just because youre too effeminate and ugly to have something like that happen to you, that doesnt mean it can't happen to others.

What the fuck are you on about? The ancient greeks also played with other men naked all day long, and then fucked each other in bathhouses, before fucking their friends' sons. They obviously had narcissistic personality disorder en masse. I don't think antiquated civilizations are anything to aspire to. Some boys are gay from a young age for a number of reasons, and just because they stand out more, doesn't mean the 100s of normal boys don't exist or are repressing such feelings. get real.

So what youre saying is that a gay male is less of a man than a little boy?

Those testicles of milo. Do you think they produce less testosterone than a little boy?

They didnt fuck eachother. There were one dominant and one submissive. The older were the dominant and the younger were the submissive.

I laughed pretty hard m8

In the middle east in a lot of places it's normal to fuck the boys. None of them grows up to be faggots. They might be pedos though.

Milo is a special weapon. Yes yes degerate jew homo nigger lover - but seriously he is so good at confusing and articulately bashing the left with that bong accent we burgers love and associate with intelligence.

We'd be fools to not use this.
A buff Aryan superman yelling gas the jews would be easy to hate and worse - dismiss. Milo is a left leaning normalfag redpilling machine.

No, I'm saying that many gays like men because they project themselves onto other men, and it's a way for them to fuck themselves. Hard to explain the high rate of narcissism among gays otherwise. That's not to say all gays are narcissists, there are hormonal factors at play in prenatal neurodevelopment that affect brain structures… but I'd venture to say that when people are raised to be narcissists by a degenerate culture, there ends up being more gay people than normal.

That's fucking, moron. The submissive one wasn't receiving a fucking letter, it was some dude's cock. Same with little boys, they were raping them because they were pedophiles with a mental illness.

They grow up to be pedos, obviously, because the cycle is self-perpetuating. This is why muslims hate gays so much, because they'd rather homosexuality go on behind closed doors, and in a pederast fashion.

tbh the Greeks never practiced anal sex
sodomy was a sin in Greek society and a taboo
the closest male-male Greek sex got was intracrural sex
where usually with the aid of some olive oil lubricant the older male would rub his genitals against the thighs of the younger male from the inside
sort of like squeeze your thighs together and fuck the thighs
and even then 'young' boys?
for the greeks it was 'youths' more like men between the ages of 16 and 24 who still shaved their faces
the Romans were the ones who took the lid off the degeneracy having full anal intercourse between a full grown man and a 'puer delicatus'
or in latin the 'delicate boy' which was usually a 12 yo boy or younger
and the Romans had no qualms with anal sex whatsoever except if you were ever caught taking it in the rear after puberty you were a laughing stock/not a real man and were banned from owning property or holding public office
the Greeks just executed you for sodomy unless it was part of a ritual

May the triggering commence…

He is useful only as an agitator. He deliberately pisses off leftists, which gets them to publicly make fools of themselves.

They were good at pottery back then

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo,
I will sodomize you and face-fuck you,
Aureli pathice et cinaede Furi,
bottom Aurelius and catamite Furius,
qui me ex versiculis meis putastis,
you who think, because my poems
quod sunt molliculi, parum pudicum.
are sensitive, that I have no shame.
Nam castum esse decet pium poetam
For it's proper for a devoted poet to be moral
ipsum, versiculos nihil necessest;
himself, [but] in no way is it necessary for his poems.
qui tum denique habent salem ac leporem,
In point of fact, these have wit and charm,
si sunt molliculi ac parum pudici
if they are sensitive and a little shameless,
et quod pruriat incitare possunt,
and can arouse an itch,
non dico pueris, sed his pilosis
and I don't mean in boys, but in those hairy old men
qui duros nequeunt movere lumbos.
who can't get it up.[24]
Vos, quod milia multa basiorum
Because you've read my countless kisses,[25]
legistis, male me marem putatis?
you think less of me as a man?
Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.
I will sodomize you and face-fuck you.

is there a milo bait thing yet? I want to taunt people who are denying they are taking the bait. also any memes yet of that guy the antifa killed?

err, then explain the Greek pottery and literature that shows sodomy with young boys, old men, and whoever else? Just because they had laws against it… hell, you probably think that pedophilia and homosexuality doesn't define Afghani or Saudi culture because it's illegal there. Meanwhile, every other father is raping his boy or pimping him out to his friends over in the middle east. The greeks were sodomites with mental illnesses, as were many Romans. Their laws do not disprove actual practice, with that logic, one would also believe that in the USA, no one smokes weed.

Kinda.
Heh. I mean fuck its strategy.

I accepted there will always be some actual faggots; frankly I don't care.

(cont)
just as an addition please fellow anons
especially Christian anons
the jews have also corrupted the truth when it comes to these facts
it was (((scholars))) with notably semitic surnames who wrote (((truths))) such as the idea that Plato fucked young boys in the anus bloody and raw or that Vikings believed Odin drank semen to gain magic
kike lies and their obscene fetishes and fantasies have corrupted academia on these matters for the last 300 years at least

ah yes a Roman political satire directed at naming Marcus Aurelius as a bottom bitch boy and a woman unfit to be Emperor

no mudshits just copy the kikes and barbaroi/Persians in that regard
what pottery showing sodomy with young boys? some of its from the Roman era remember
the Romans preserved the Hellenic style of pottery and copied it
it was illegal in Rome to sodomize another citizen of Rome
slaves were fair game though, i imagine in Greece its a similar affair, sodomize your slave indoors and hope noone walks in otherwise the Archon/Senate would have you executed in the city square

i can post drawn anime porn of a witch being tortured, fucked, and killed, cooked, and eaten. despite this, witched being totured, fucked, and killed, cooked, and eaten is not a major part of modern western culture

things are made to sell, buddy

piss off fucker.

Varg is a bit of a goofball but he is very intelligent, super-based and will be a legend when we're all long forgotten.

No, wrong Marcus Aurelius. The poem refers to Marcus Aurelius Cotta Maximus Messalinus. Marcus Aurelius Antoninus Augustus wasn't born until 121 AD.

incidentally if you were a Roman citizen, and you had a son and another Roman citizen sodomized your son then you had the legal right to geld/castrate the man who sodomized your son without punishment
also you were permitted to sodomize a man in public if that man had committed adultery with your wife
Roman law, I think it was very fair tbh
kikes complicated our laws for their own ends

ahh forgive me i was wrong i just assumed
is this just unknown graffiti or did Marcus Aurelius Cotta Maximus Messalinus hold some public office of sorts? Magistrate, Senator, Imperator, Consul? etcetera?

That's from Mortal Kombat, user.

It is a famous poem called either "Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo" or Catullus 16. I think they were two friends of his that said his poems were feminine.

after a quick cursor search it appears Marcus was a senator/consul during the first century AD
and Furius is the homo lover who cheated on the poet that wrote the poem
its sad tbh that that fucking poem survives but not the Twelve Tables of Rome, the ancient laws that guided the Roman Kingdom and the Roman Republic

He would fake it just to get out.

yeah i dont think you can cure the gay
just manage it i guess

now you know why threatening gays with camps is the biggest fucking waste of time we could argue about. subverting their culture takes far less resources and has a much greater efficacy. a gay person can just bite his tongue and wear some jeans, and he'd look just as pathetic as every other redditfag or beta cuck.

Buchanan really likes him because of the moderately anti gay stance he has and he makes lefties go berserk, we've got a lot of refugees here. He's still a basic neocohen though and so I'm not a big fan of the pence stuff. Hell he'd never even implement any of the anti gay shit anyway because that's standard cuckservative modus operandi

I'm not sure how cuckchan became buchanan

its like an inexpensive free for all for the degenerate pozboy tbh

I'm not saying you are wrong. Iv'e read Plato but that and various wikipedia articles are the extent of my knowledge. I always just assumed that when Plato is getting the hots for some dashing young lad he were actually interested in fucking him and not just fucking his thighs. lol.

This practice was complete news to me. Thank you for having alerted me to it. For interested anons from wikipedia:
"It has been subject to various historical sodomy laws and religious restrictions enacted mostly by Christianity.[17] Intercrural sex appears to have been common during the medieval era; for example, a contemporary document titled the "Altercatio Ganimedis et Helene" (The Debate of Helen and Ganymede) depicts Greco-Roman mythical figure Ganymede describing the "slippery thighs of a boy" as superior to the "stink and gaping looseness of the female cave."[18][19]"

Iv'e read somewhere that older gentlemen took younger males up on trips to hunt for months, taught them how to be men and simultaneously fucked them. A kind of man-rite. Did they just fuck their thighs? Would make more sense i suppose. Have you heard about this?

here's my idea, designate some barrier island on the east coast as fag island, send them all there with the message that it'd be a cool and trendy place, they can form their own industries or whatever, they'd still be taxed, and we'd make money while having degeneracy self-deport.

if Furius is the homo lover of the poet, that means the catamite must be a young man, because catamite means pubescent boy.

well, its hard to know for sure. i really hate kikes and would support everyone here who feels like killing them discretely.

I suppose if you forced a gay to fuck a woman in front of spectators would work but then that probably means he was just bisexual to begin with, a good actor and also a top.

The only ones that would fail that test would be strict bottoms that also have ED problems(mental and physical).

this sounds like a huge fucking waste of resources when gays can just be fucking subverted and made into useful idiots. possibly

Funnily enough, hetero intercrural sex was how the bantu regulated their numbers before da ebil whitey started shipping in grain. The Xtian missionaries thought it was immoral and banned it.

probably
anal sex has been taboo in most of Europe for thousands of years way before Christianity
hell if you were caught buggering another man in Celtic, Norse or Germanic society you got sacrificed
probably alot of mutual wanking, touching and the older man lubing up the young boys balls and thighs with oil/spit before rubbing his dick against them til climax
putting your mouth on someones genitals was considered a disgrace in Rome
the ultimate humiliation for a man in Rome was to be mouth raped by another man giving oral sex
even if you ate out your wifes cunny you were considered a weak feeble man for trying to pleasure a woman like a slave would

so Furius is a young boy
and probably a slave unless its the late Roman era when shit got really degenerate after about a century of deviant/foreigner emperors

No shit….

Hello Mussolini.

theislandreview.com/content/italys-first-gay-community

Stupid christians. Im amazed someone can still be christian on Holla Forums.

it's not just passed by the mother

I can't stand this faggot, but man the salt that is going to be produced when the president gives this guy a platform to speak. Top kek!

well some practices should be banned by missionaries tbh
theres a tribe in Papua that think every boy from the age of 7 to 17 must consume the semen of the elders every night or else they wont grow and cant become men
some pedo nigger tricked everyone into believing that shit centuries ago and now the tribe believe it has to be done or else their sons will be children forever
fucking retarded tbh

This kind of sexuality is really interesting. No one is going to become gay by getting a handjob from another dude or fucking his thighs. Both gets pleasure and no one becomes meek. And noone has to deal with bullshit from women, can explore their sexuality in a safe environment until theyre old enough to be able to handle crazy women.

Fuck no. Keep that degenerate away from Barron.

yeah, iv'e heard about that. i think we shouldnt be so quick in ascribing no effect from it however. Negative or positive.

Have you seen the tribe that drinks cows period blood? Their balls are literally as big as footballs.

Hell is forever!

tbh women have always been able to enjoy this treatment
bisexual women havent had to fear persecution in history for sure
in the ancient past young boys would usually do pseudo-sexual activity with their close male friends
mutual wanking, kissing and touching each other sort of stuff
there are ancient Hittite 13th century BC records of Suppiuliuma II the greatest Emperor of the white Hittite Empire of Anatolia, the Balkans and sections of Georgia/Syria and the Levant
in one Suppiuliuma speaks of how his second son is growing old and his sons friendship with one of the princes of Ugarit is becoming "too close for his age"
it then goes on to speak of how Suppiuliuma summons the king of Ugarit to speak with him on the matter and they agree to summon their sons before them to address the matter
where the king of Ugarit subservient to Suppiuliuma II and Suppiuliuma both address their sons and command them to set themselves aside, find wives and produce children because they have grown too old for such 'close friendships'
similar stuff with Alexander and Aristotle
Alexander the Greats parents got a bit worried for Alexanders sexuality because of Aristotle and Alexanders very close friendship with one of the men who would be among Alexanders Companions so they basically commanded the teenage Alexander to bed a different woman every night for a certain period of time to ensure he wouldnt become a raging poofter

I have lad thanks for reminding me
that tribes hormonal levels are a fucking mess considering the amount of progesterone the boys of their tribe drink

He's useful as a sharp thorn in the side of leftist media, he fucks up their narrative and forces them to fully admit some of their thinly veiled prejudice.

Faggotry is easy to cure, just give him back his foreskin and dick nerves since that's the source of the problem.

err, lazy analysis m8

I see you!

Ancient Greeks were not foolish enough to actually engage in penetrative anal sex.

actually your story reminds me of another tale of an ignorant american jew who went to israel
apparently he went to israel for his first time and had recently became a rabbi and went to a rabbinical bathouse
where he found once he went inside a 5 yo boy being anally raped by an israeli rabbi in the bath
the guys been trying to blow the lid off about how the rabbinical sects of judaism are apparently about 80% homosexual pedos who anally buttfuck jewish kids from hasidic jewish communities where they can easily shut down the parents and communities and ensure it never reaches the ears of the police
reminds of that south park sketch tbh red hot catholic love episode

bring back non-puritan relationships between young boys!

emphasize the don't take dick thing and demphasize the "if you touch another male member of the species you are gay" thing.

i think christianity fucked us up. it's an all-or-nothing society now it seems. boys used to jerk eachother off all the time in the past. it wasn't gay, it was just a way to build intimacy and brotherhood and get ones mind off women.

i still can't ditch the "it's not harmful for the child to get fucked in the ass" thought though, because of my mentioned experience with boys flashing me and a bunch of people having that as a practice around the world. I doubt their genetic difference is to big to make it ok for them and not for us. It might very well be a problem if they are older though, because society needs to produce men not poofters as you say. i could be wrong however, but i don't think i am, and if so prove it to me.

what in the fuck are you talking about? if boys want to be faggots with each other, nothing is fucking stopping them. but I sure as hell won't stand idly by to let that shit be pushed in public. it's pedophilia to even care about that, just like circumcising your son is pedophilia.

cossacks exposed their arse to the turks
celts did the same to the romans
it wasn't come fuck me in the arse you stud they were thinking
it was eat my shit you cunt, ill fart in your eyes you miserable shit stain
thats what they were thinking
i think engaging in receptive anal sex might stimulate areas of the brain in men that are more active in women
promoting submissiveness and masochism
traits you dont want in a healthy male population
all men should at heart be dominating and sadistic because as it turns out the vast majority of women seem to be conditioned to respond to that behaviour at an instinctual level
men are the conquerors
women are the conquered
if you conquer boys you are relegating them to a life of submissiveness marred by compensatory hyper-aggressive disruptive behaviour

look at what every single mainstream american company is coming out and doing for PR points. they're all calling trump a fascist for a travel ban on a couple middle eastern countries. because borders are evil, imaginary lines in the sand. we're about a million miles away from naming the jew or race realism as a country

I remember there was a study that asked people having been "victims" of assfucking at a young age vs non victims how satisfied they were with their sex lives, how sexually comfortable they were etc, and the people who had had sex at a young age scored a lot higher on both accounts. It also makes a little bit of sense, because they have been in the position of the woman and therefore perhaps knows more about their power as men and about her pleasure. just a theory.

Oh, it was definitively that they were thinking. Believe me i know the difference.
Is that what we are seeing with the people that are still practising this? maybe. there does seem to be a kind of suppressed homo-eroticism with many people from the me. then again, they usually have more hair on their chest and more test than most people from the west. that could have a lot of different reasons for it however.

people on here need to stop viewing things in black and white. if the average citizen/reddit user was saying things like this, things would be much better than they are now regarding the culture war, but i bet people on here would still think things were as bad off as they are now

so do I
and if you think thats what they were thinking you're probably a dirty pederast

Im not. I have no desire for little boys whatsoever. Believe what you want.

MASSIVE MEME

well as long as you dont thats fine
the only kids I know that are aware of sexual stuff have either been abused, been exposed to it due to liberal/poverty upbringing or very very fucking occasionally they're more hormonal and develop faster

unfortunately yes it is a thing
I'm one of them, thankfully I'm just bisexual so it's easier for me to just go with women.

There is one, but Soros runs the software for it and made be stuck at 1 signature.

that doesn't sound very realistic. i read somewhere even little children masturbate in their mommy's stomach.

anyway, im going to bed. we can continue this discussion tomorrow.

yeah rubbing the nerve endings that release the reward chemical in your brain when stimulated is what children do
theres no reward chemical released when the anus is penetrated just nerve cell hyperactivity

Disgusting

Kill yourself, faggot.

I'm not a faggot. You shouldnt post here if your iq is less than 90.

Don't bother trying to argue for any sort of concession or "creative solution", it wont work. Pragmatism flew in the window right about as long as it was needed and flew right on back out around the time Trump was elected.

This pragmatism coming and going as needed actually sounds quite pragmatic. Whats your point?

To not bother trying to argue for a pragmatic methodology when pragmatism is currently on the "going" end of the equation?

Absolutely pragmatic.jpg

i mean if anyone is going to fuck niggers it should be fags. no risk of breeding, high risk of disease leads to shorter life spans for the niggers. seems like a partial win.

i know people here like to go on about wanting some form of violent revolution but those are regulalrly over thrown after they take power. if you want a lasting end to degeneracy first the power must be seized from the left. and removing reasons normies can just go "oh conservatives/rightwing/whatever buzzwords, are just racist/sexist/buzzwords, while highlighting leftist degeneracy and hypocrisy will result in a longer lasting reign of purity. without control of education more and more people will be indoctrinated into degeneracy. my point being, if trump has to wave a rainbow flag to remove commies and other undesirable influences from positions of power so be it.

I lurk in several antifa circles for my own amusement.
All are currently singing and dancing about what a difference they made, how their riots and protests prevented a "nazi from spreading his message and gaining supporters".
In all honesty, I haven't seen a single numpty even mention what you said.

You're dealing with 100% grade A morons.

THIS THIS SO MUCH THIS

WEW
nice maymay

The rectum is not a vagina. There is natural lubrication in a cunt. AIDS is passed by blood transfer because assfucking is so unnatural it literally rips holes in your anus.

Screenshots, audio, transcripts, chatlogs?

This is true. Transmission rate is 1 in 500 for vaginal sex. Anal sex transmission is some ridiculous multiple.

not to mention only that, but it's also super unhealthy in practice even between two perfectly healthy people. In the course of reading about human health, it turns out sodomy has a pretty high rate of some really serious shit no pun intended in regards to health complications. We're not even talking prolapsing here, we're talking "you're now doomed to shit in a bag or diaper your whole life because you have no rectal control anymore."

If I really loved a girl and, due to the societal subversion, she began getting "interested" in anal sex, I would tell her no. Not because it's degenerate, even though that's true, but because even if I enjoyed it, I wouldn't want to take even the slightest risk of permanently hurting her. It just isn't fucking worth it, stick to what works, it's not a big deal.

Reminder that Cocksuckopolus has admitted ties to Hollywood pedo parties and has scammed the 100k dollars for the "White Privilege Grant" and will now give 25k as damage control after it came out.

yeah how did he not get some legal flak for that? didn't he set up a "charity" and then take off with the money? how is that not illegal?

More that because he's a gay jew that it makes it more difficult for a lot of the attacks against him to stick.

Jews get special treatment when it comes to accusations of racism sine they're considered the main group that most are racist against. Gays also get some special treatment in regards to how women cannot call them sexist as traditionally sexism is considered to be rooted in men being attracted to women.

Since liberals primarily have been trying to argue people are sexist or racist to silence them, it means they have no other serious avenue to take Milo on with since they look ridiculous even to saner liberals when they start saying gay men are homophobic.

Like it or not, Milo is the posterboy of the modern right. Trump inviting him is a big fuck you to the far leftists.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Well, he's playing the odds, projection would be more like if he claimed they were ALL faggots or something.

He's white too isn't he? So he wants to kill himself?

Todd Howard?

Too bad that isn't a rule here

From what I've heard, his """"academic"""" papers are all about how whiteness is a construct designed to oppress certain groups by denying it to some and allowing it to others. So when he says he wants to get rid of white people, he mostly means eliminating the white identity.

He's batshit insane, but I think that tweet was mostly edgelordism.

He's also Jewish.

Bullshit. He also approved of the massacre of whites in Haiti. He is a full blown anti white genocidal kike.

Well if that's the case, anybody can be white. Whiteness must be a meritocracy then.

Also,

Every time!

Your butt buddy is controlled opposition. Who is your enemy? Fat blue haired college lesbians or the Israeli lobby?

My enemy is traitors, faggots like milo, and all foreign lobbyists

citation needed.

Please go back to r/The_Donald

So we need reddit/4chan faggots to start bombarding milo with demands that he get Trump to declare Antifa a terrorist organization.

Blow up that faggot's twitter or facebook or what the fuck ever he uses.

He needs to do three things:

1. Highlights the evils of antifa through their actions at UCB
2. mentions the censoring of the various petitions on change.org and whitehouse.gov
3. Further the suggestion that Antifa be labeled a terrorist organization.

It is imperative that we do not waste this opportunity to get the message to Trump. I'm sure he's fully aware of the situation, but the details like the petition censoring would only further sway his decision.

He laundered the money through a London-based shell corporation that gave him complete discretion on what to do with it. He also only accepted payment methods that made chargebacks extremely difficult.

Reasons this hasn't blown up in his face is because he has managed to freeze out anybody who could report on his antics from right-wing media (Margaret MacLennan for example) and the progtard media is only interested in reporting about evil Alt-Reich leader Milo Hitlerpopulus.

They got jewed.

OP doesn't even provide any link or archive of any sort. It's just Milo pulling poopdicks out of his ass

archive.fo/DGmys

thehill.com/homenews/media/317754-breitbarts-milo-yiannopoulos-reverses-wont-attend-white-house-press-briefing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raiden_(Mortal_Kombat)

Varg is a fagan retard.

Best nigger loving jew faggot we could ask for.

Now, I know you might not know this child, but there was a time before MKX and Swaggots. And in that time there were awesome movies. Game devs liked to use those movies as base points for story concepts. Raiden is based off of one of the Three Storms. Now, go back to watching PewDiePie while the rest of us grown ups try to fix this country.

Milo is a gateway for normie cucks into the Alt right. He's useful for now. Fucking look at the bigger picture. I despise the faggot as much as you but without him, there would be literally hundreds of cucks still bluepilled.

Are you sure? Now we have pro gay pro Israel normees who think they're the edgy "alt right" because they watch Mark Dice and we're still just weird ebil nazees. They'll never research to find out otherwise. That's why they're normees. Gotta face the fact the "Alt Right" got subverted quick and hard. Unless Trump really is Hitler 2.0 we'll never see the end of ZOG because the normees still don't know it exists.

Is Mark Dice pro sodomy and Israel though?

Why do you race mixing gook lovers always come to Holla Forums and think you;ll be welcomed with open arms because you race mix with a "superior asian" rather than a nigger, how fucking dense are you people?

1) You're still destroying your race
2) Asians may have higher IQ than blacks, but I don't even think that means they are superior, they torture animals because they think they taste better if they are tortured among other disgusting cultural practices, they can never assimilate in western cultures, unless you're a cuckservative who's definition of assimilation is getting a job and not joining a gang.
3) Asians have made it clear that they hate white people multiple times, especially asian males, just because your gook girlfriend loves you long time, doesn't mean that asians are best friends with white people.

He avoids the issues entirely serving as mainly a tabloid occasionally referring to zionists and neocons as the Illuminati. You'll notice his comments normally a hotbed of jew redpills now increasingly shilled with "I'm Jewish and I hate these anti Israel liberal Jews" thumbed up 6 million times followed with "I wish more Jews were like you!!! Surely you're my greatest allly!" It's not hard to figure out what's going on. Dice, Infowars, Molyjew, Milo, etc Alt Lite personalities are putting out the rhetoric people want to hear, constantly repeating "liberal" while avoiding entirely shit like "neocon" "zionist" "AIPAC", and now often slipping in pro Israeli sideways propoganda so the Israeli lobby can smoothly switch sides. The normees are still stuck in the Republican vs Democrat mindset and as dumb as ever. Being anti Israel is already being framed as a liberal stance.

24*400 = 9600
Literal Kilowatts.

Thank you. Tired of these useless faggots whose lives revolve around their goddamn dicks. They are as dangerous to men as Feminism is to women.

A beta-white mixing with gooks is as pathetic as it gets. It's not even the result of 'conquering' them which would at least be semi-respectable.

There are older ones though, who at least raised white families before finding a gook for 2nd wife.

you'll be the first on the day of the rope, faggot

Milo may not be an ideal poster boy, but he's one of our banner men whether we like it or not. And his invitation to the White House serves as a massive middle finger to the left.

You can groan all you want Holla Forums but this is still a victory for us.

Too hard, if you want to do this just look at it in a private window.

Toppest of keks.

UNLIMITED POWAH!

(((0c522b)))

It'll make the commies cry, and that's what matters.

I know about the road hog express. you're just mad that your wrong.

Who is that retard?