Sup Holla Forums

Sup Holla Forums

So as you faggots probably know, George Soros does these "color revolutions".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colour_revolution

They are apparently changing the name from the "Purple Revolution" in the US to the "Blue Revolution", they have a now shit website called "ShareBlue".

They are acquiring data on all you faggots using Twitter and FaceBook. Be careful, the goal here is to DOXX.

Here is some good mole screen shots.

nigger faggots

Ready to see them lose again.

Trump just needs to drone him already. There's overwhelming proof and he's even bragging about his terrorism.

the only thing is, we can do to them 10x more and damage them 10x more then they could do to us. They punch at us and we will come at them with no mercy. The only ones that should be feared here is chaos, because chaos always wins.

TOPKEK. Good luck with that.

All you faggots using Twitter / FaceBook are going to start getting DoXX'ed by the commies.

If you're in any of these groups, make fucking sure not to throw around any of your real info.

If you already have, or plan to keep doing it. Obviously get your CC.

These people are domestic terrorist, plain and simple.

Trust in Kek. Trust in Meme Magic.

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW!

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW KIKE

shoo shoo globalist jew

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

How about a brown revolution? Brown as in brown shirts.

I wish I knew how to make the overton window change that much, I'd fucking love that.

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

I think Shareblue is mostly going to be another David Brock scam to steal money from gullible leftist donors who are impressed with the buzzwords he dispenses. Some of it will be real, but it seems like a bit of a larp to me.

I mean look how pathetic their shilling attempts are. What are they going to come here and say,

Yea, you know it's a bullshit sales pitch when he says it will achieve financial sustainability. NYT, WaPo, HuffPo, etc can barely keep the lights on and already effectively do what you claim ShareBlue will, shill for the left. Yet somehow you're going to outcompete all those media juggernauts for the same audience and make a profit while doing it.

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

\:^S

You burgers already got the right time. Commies are attacking people in your streets every other day. Only few would question you organising security to events.
The SA was essentially made as reaction to the violence of the Rotfront in the weimar republic.

checked

Check Catalog next time, faggot

Fucking retards.

fuck off, TRS

This goy gets it

For their intention of riling up the gulliblle and emotional, they were better off with purple.
Blue is the color of thoughtfulness. Thoughtfulness breeds conservative values.

Might have something to do with the Blue Church.

I would argue that CTR HELPED Trump, they were so obnoxious and annoying that they made every user in the world storm the normiespace to fight for MAGA

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW!

Perhaps they are thinking that a conservative Leftist is a codified communist?

"SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW"

come at me antifags.

Your name is Paul

That's how doxxxxxxing works right? You just guess until they go "ohhh, you got me!" right?
t. ShareBlue

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

rily maks u tink

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

Oh god they will never learn will they no matter how many times they get stung they never learn.
Tumblr-4chan War
Gamergate
The Meme War of 2016
These idiots just keep escalating things while losing ground at the same time. Jesus I for one welcome the Color War so they can be reminded we are in charge and we serve Chaos.

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

By the way these idiots post all their info on faceberg and twittkike they also link to all the ANTIFAg groups around the internet it'd be really easy to dox and harass the entire group… not that I would or anything and you definitely shouldn't not do it.

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

are we being raided?

It's Friday night the shills, shitposters, and general faggots are starting to show up.

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW!

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW!

Give me soros dox and I'll take care of him myself

let it be so
SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

They don't seem to understand that our memes will only end up getting danker and danker thanks to their artificial natural selection process. I say bring it. Gen 3.0 memes are going to be so dank they'll be known as the digital plague.

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

Shoo Shoo Globalist Jew

Lou Dobbs quit, user. I remember watching when it happened.

π•Šβ„π•†π•† π•Šβ„π•†π•† π”Ύπ•ƒπ•†π”Ήπ”Έπ•ƒπ•€π•Šπ•‹ π•π”Όπ•Ž!

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST KIKE

They will always lose. We are not competing mattress salesmen trying to shill our own products, it's the ideas themselves that people are responding to. There is no possible way to package communism in a way people will buy when the market is demanding the exact opposite. The closest they can get is neocons, and people fucking hate them. Look at McCain and his cocksleeve Lindsey Graham, everyine knows they're democrat plants, and that's the best soros can do.

This can only end in a violent revolution attempt, and even though it will fail miserably, that's what they will try because it's all they have left. Unless they use a foreign nation to invade at the same time, but even then it's pretty iffy.

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

You don't wait for acceptable discourse to shift so that you can RWDS, you RWDS and then the shift happens.

KILL ALL GERMANS/*

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW