Antifa Post Flyers Throughout Seattle Warning Whites Not To Have Kids

757557575757757557575757757557575757757557575757757557575757757557575757757557575757757557575757757557575757

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ic4LMCjdxrM
eff.org/issues/printers
eff.org/pages/list-printers-which-do-or-do-not-display-tracking-dots
cn*et.com/news/secret-tracking-codes-in-xerox-printers-cracked/
cbs*news.com/news/digital-photocopiers-loaded-with-secrets/
survivalplus.com/selected/The-Congo-Basin-Slave-Trade-Part-3.htm
web.archive.org/web/20170124161627/https://roarmag.org/essays/trump-everyday-anti-fascism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

got a media outlet who gives cred to it or is this just heresay.

Not that I doubt you I just want something to archive

Don't have one user. Saw this on plebbit.

literal fug

Good, they're just making fools of themselves. The average person would see this and think it's retarded. Also learn to make a decent thread, it's not that hard to get 75 characters of actual content.

A picture is worth a thousand words, You've had plenty.

Are we sure these aren't /ourguys/ playing both sides?

That seems likely, but Antifa's not going to come out and implicitly promote white procreation by refuting it.

It doesn't matter who I am, what matters is my plan.

Where on plebbit?

This gives me a great idea. Time to go buy a shitty printer tomorrow.

Nobody cared who you were until you up the flyers.

this is the kind of false flag agitprop that we need.. This is exactly the shit we need to be doing.

This is on the same level of white-nationalist shitlords (us) posing as protesters carrying "RAPE MILANIA" signs in order to discredit their movement in the eyes of the media.

This is the kind if shit we need to be doing and we need to be doing it en masse in the next 12 months

Try to make yours more believable.

t_d

How do we spread this on twatter?

More subtle you mean? I wanna do this right.

agreed, this is a brilliant idea. stupid antifa will RUN with it, too.

Fucking college, I swear

It very well might be. I know of at least two groups active in the area. This discourages racemixing pretty heavily, so I wouldn't be surprized.

someone puts a swastika on a dorm room door, and the media goes into a frenzy

this happens, we let's see…

This was made by an user a month or so ago if I recall correctly. I know the site symbol is an Ouroborous but it's pretty bad to generate our own content then create threads on it later like it's a new discovery.

Was getting caught part of your plan?

oh no some pozzed nu male cuck will throw a ball at me for fucking someone my own race!

how will i ever survive!

on the plus side this is a good meme exploitable.

This could be gaslighted and put up all over Berkley to get down miscegenation rates. The Jews won't know how to spin it, and they have no credibility now in the MSM anyway.
Put these up all over Berkley. The Left eats itself.

It's not like they haven't said this same thing almost word-for-word before.

What if I were to post a similar flier saying the following:

WHEN YOU DATE A NIGGER

YOU GO UNDER THE TRIGGER

PROPAGATION OF RACEMIXED MONGRELS IS DESTRUCTION OF THE WHITE RACE, ITS CULTURE, ITS HISTORY, AND LEGACY

BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL 14/88

YOUR LOCAL RWDS

Would it elicit a good response do you think?

Where? I'm going to go take them down.

Bonus points if both posters are hung next to eachother, just to fully show the hypocricy. Don't forget a livestreaming/recording camera from a safe hidden distance.

They need to post these in every city in the country. Can we help pay for these?

excellent

Eat shit and come correct or go back, faggot.

Instead of countering with
hyperbolate them enough for them to show their true intentions as clear as day, it's then when they can be identified more easily and shunned/dealt with.

Should read "when you date a white it's not alt-right". Sage for 75 char shit thread.

why are people suddenly mentioning the best girl over and over

This. ANTIFA faggots already wear masks in public, so blending in and staying anonymous is no problem.

Infiltrate the crowd, distribute flyers that make ANTIFA unappealing to the general public and introduce subtle redpills, then leave.

Lather, rinse, and repeat.

This sort of thing has to be done delicately. Remember the mass of normies out there who reflexively recoil at anything race-conscious. It takes work to get where we are, and pushing too hard on a normie's brain is like pushing too hard on a girl's ass - you're asking to get shut down.

The posters /we/ use for redpilling need to be respectful, factual, easily investigated, and very patriotic/polite/correctly spelled and punctuated. The shit we pass off as (((theirs))) should be bellicose and crazy, just like (OP). Normies look at "how dare you propagate the white race!?!?!?!?!?" as insane and racist. This fully discredits antifa messaging off the bat, before they can even get out their patriarchy bullshit, and erects a firewall between their propaganda and the public's ears.

It's nearly impossible to lose with this – even if they spend their time denying they did the posters, they're starting every argument on the back foot. Better yet, if the message on the poster is legitimately spelling out the implications of their ideology, e.g. white genocide, we put them in the position of arguing against what they really believe in. Besides, nobody will believe their crazy conspiracy theories about false-flag propaganda while their friends are burning down Berkeley. At the worst, maybe the posters were put up by a different lefty org. There's no good way out for them when these posters are all over the place. Shit – even if we get exposed, the central message of the posters is what antifa really fucking believes, so we're still bringing attention to their batshittery in a way they'd like to avoid.

Win, win, win. Just remember the key points of good agitprop:
1. Our stuff is respectable. No '14/88 RACE WAR NOW GAS KIKES HEIL HITLER!" shit. Save that for here if you must.
2. "Their" posters must genuinely express their actual positions. No "antifa" posters about drowning puppies; it's too easily refuted and not believable. Posters about the evils of white people, or of how whites owe blacks reparations, or how your father was a rapist for PiV with your mother – that they do believe, so it works much better.
3. "Their" propaganda must be offensive and make the reader feel like they have to be stopped. "You are in danger for dating whites" is good for this, because it implies somebody on a date might get a rock thrown at them. The injustice of this moves mountains.
4. Shut the fuck up. False-flagging only really works if you don't openly post about how you're doing it. So don't barge back in here like a baby with a boom-boom and brag about what you've done. Make no threats, take no credit; just do.

This.

Topkek this has to be a false flag by one of us

Actually Antifa in Germany and Europe have been doing shit like this for a few years now. So it really could be Antifa. Yes. They really are that antiwhite. For instance in Germany they put up posters that say things like Germans must die and Germans must go extinct and things like that. Here's a video of Lauren Southern in Germany touring some Antifa areas and looking at their posters and propaganda. She has a guide there to translate also. So if you haven't seen it. It's a good video to watch.

Heil.

Just start posting it, Mister Dubs.

They burned an obviously pregnant woman to death in Greece, because she was obviously pregnant and Greek.

DON DADE NIGGERZ :DDDDDD

This. You don't counteract gay propaganda with even gayer propaganda. We should amplify their insane anti-white rhetoric. Even if this wasn't their poster and is just a troll, it is the perfect type of false flag attack against antifa: believable.

Reported for shitposting and supporting miscegenation.

Thanks Ubi, you fucking mouthbreathers

shit. wrong thread :DDD

This feels like a Jew just trying to manipulate people into spreading this Jew message

When in doubt, stick with the truth. Deliberate lies only create space for more lies, and thus kikes.

Red pill white liberal america, just keep posting the op. When they realize how these people got to this point, maybe it will wake em up.

This is a ruse. These signs are put up by people supporting the white women sex strike against White Genocide #WWSSAWhiteGenocide. People frequently complain about how marriage and family rates are falling among whites, and they speak from a place of ignorance because they don't know that the reason is because white women are participating in a sex strike.

From the point of view of white women, white men as a population, as a stereotype, are sick and self-hating, white anti-white traitors. Why would a white womean, herself a member of the weaker sex, want to risk being in a relationship with a white man, somebody who probably has something against her for her own white race?

No, these signs are #WWSSAWhiteGenocide, white women sex strike against White Genocide. They'll continue to strike as White Genocide continues and the sex strike will stop when White Genocide (millions and millions of third-worlders brought in, then "assimilated" to eradicate the white genotype) is stopped.

This guy should be banned for projecting his cuck-fetisch on reality.

Reminder this is direct promotion of white genocide, a crime in every country and punishable by death.

GO THE FUCK BACK

So what are the greeks doing in response, besides shilling against golden dawn still, calling them crooks and thugs etc.

Who knows, but I like it!

If that is the case, all the more reason to meme it as antifa's job

You're not supposed to like the white women sex strike against White Genocide, user. You're supposed to stop White Genocide.

Can you follow a thread that is not a comment tree full of faggotry?
>>>/reddit/
>>>/g/
>>>/e/
>>>/t/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/t/
>>>/h/
>>>/e/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/f/
>>>/u/
>>>/c/
>>>/k/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/o/
>>>/u/
>>>/t/
>>>/reddit/

We need to make more black propaganda like this. This helps more than our own propaganda.

Make sure you buy a printer using cash. If you want to be extra paranoid, buy it from a store not in your immediate area and wait a bit both between now and purchasing the printer and between purchasing the printer and using it. The printer used to print something can be identified with a fingerprint printed into each page (it's a bit complicated, but basically each printer has its own unique microdot signature that it prints on a page). If the printer is tied to your credit card or was purchased from a store very near to you right after you declared an intention to purchase a printer, (((someone))) could figure out that you were the one printing the documents.

Also don't use Windows or any Microsoft products (Office etc) to make the document you print. Microsoft sends copies of every document created to be datamined, Windows has no secure delete function (even after you delete something it may be recoverable), and Microsoft Office saves so many references to each created document that even if you do somehow securely delete it, someone will be able to figure out that at some point you created "JewBait.docx".

So use LibreOffice or a similar product running on a Linux or BSD operating system. And as soon as you don't need the document any more, delete it using the "shred" command (look up how to use it to make sure you use it correctly) to make sure it is truly deleted. And for the entire time you are maintaining the file on your computer, it would be a good idea to encrypt your entire filesystem using LUKS. Full hard drive encryption is an option available on most Linux installations during the installation process. Encryption is literally as easy as following instructions and clicking buttons.

Also if you plan on providing any pictures of your work make sure you remove the EXIF data before posting and post through some sort of proxy.

You're probably going above and beyond the protection you truly need by doing this, but it's better to be safe than sorry, especially with how much of a frenzy (((they))) are in right now. They'd love to have a Holla Forumsack to make an example of. Don't let yourself be the example.

kek

Eww. They used Arial Bold. Were they too engraged to scroll down to Helvetica?

this.

They throw molotov-cocktails on right-wing protesters whenever they can smuggle that shit, if you're lucky it's only rocks or eggs, they make photos of them and make them get fired from their jobs. Only to ensure that their very own folk dies out as soon as possible.
In Germany they are literally promoting the death of the german people. Not even kidding. And they're also getting state-funded while pretending to be le ultimate radical-rebel xDD

Have fun America, Soros has unleashed his dogs on you now.
They are the very definition of spineless traitors

This is great. I recommend helping them out with these.

After all, interracial procreation is nothing but redistribution of privilege. It would've been the next logical step for progressives if they went unopposed.

watch out! antifa are now nen users

youtube.com/watch?v=Ic4LMCjdxrM
=D german antifa celebrate bomber harris

If I didn't think the commies were so stupid, I would be convinced that's one of us putting those up.

Let's assume that this is real for a second, and liberals start shaming nonwhites who date whites. How are we supposed to feel about this? Good because they're telling people not to racemix, or bad because normalfags are going to associate anti-racemixing with SJWs and consider racemixing just to spite them?

Good poast, too bad strong OpSec is against human nature

No this was us and we need to be doing more of it. In the same way antifa are trying to meme Nazis into power again, we shall meme them to be commies.

Which is funny because in opposition to us they have only made us stronger.

Reported for shitposting and supporting miscegenation.

Shilled hard, my friends, by a [no doubt] jewish-funded paper tiger.

They should have used Comic Sans

the best strategy is to agree and amplify, we need to print and distribute copies of this everywhere. Attack whites into forming resistance, spirit need constant stuggle just like muscle to grow

This just in. New STEVEN UNIVERSE ANTIFA BADGES are being shared all over twitter.

Non-burger here. Is this a Holla Forums false flag flyer to make US leftists appear more retarded than they are?

Is it legit??

No relly surprising, SU has the most cancerous fanbase of anything thats ever been made for children.

its literally the gayest and most jewish thing to ever have existed. (entire episodes are just gay sex and race mixing propaganda )

Now it just seems like jew trickery is afoot

I like it, it looks like a good false flag op. We all know the losers who call themselves antifascists aren't antifascists anyway, they're first and foremost antiwhites.

Not knowing anything about the incredible fertility of the redneck….

Eh, it was in my feed two days ago with no source.

WHITE PEOPLE
YOU VOTED FOR TRUMP
YOU ARE THE RACIST WHITE PATRIARCHY
YOU ARE NEONAZIS
REPENT
OR SOCIAL JUSTICE WILL PUNISH YOU

IS there anyways to read these microdots myself? I found some leftist posters in my area, I'd love to find out who these scumbags are

STUPID GOYIM THERE IS NO WAR ON THE WHITE RACE WHITE GENOCIDE IS A MYTH STUPID GOYIM

OOH found something

://w2.eff.org/Privacy/printers/docucolor/

"Alright" isn't even a word, how come none of you fuckers caught this? We are better than that.

only lasers have been shown to use microdots as far as i know.
if in doubt, all the cheaper HP inkjets (officejet, envy, not sure about deskjet) that have two cartridges will work without the color cartridge.

Is antifa trying to look as childish and pathetic as possible?

because that's definitely what there doing…

The weeb can't read, ignore them.

German cuck too scared to show his face, while Goddess Lauren couldn't care less. You'll call her an eceleb and a Jew, yet she fights antifa and the radical left harder than 99% of you.

Why not get a nail? 6 penny nail or so, just long enough to stick deep inside some one.

Get about 12 or 15 of the little bastards and sharpen them up so they're very easy to puncture skin with.

Any one live in an area with enough AntiFa to give this a shot?

Chances of success and escape are very high.

Why not just occupy rooftop positions and shoot them with a crossbow?

Media spin is with us.

I like it!

hell, if infection is the desired result tained.sewing needles, or hypodermics might be even better. (les chance of them noticing, or bleeding on shit)

Crossbows aren't that much really, but a dart gun would be easier to pull off. Or even just a poisoned pin on the end of a antifa flag, like the old spy movies someone would prick you with an umbrella.

Also works, but with a nail there's a chance of killing them in a few hours if you know some physiology. Aim for the aorta, or puncture the intestine. Avoid the Kidney as they'll feel it immediately. If you can get them from the front hitting the liver may cause bleed out, but not until after the nail is removed.

Another nice method would be to drop chemicals/explosives on them from drones. Much easier for you to hide and remain undetected.

Stop shit posting.

no. antifa is literally this stupid. they think anyone who disagrees with this is a racist hillbilly who should be exterminated

Stop being such a fucking pussy. Drones are cheap, and your ordinance could be as primitive as a bag of shit.

true, but i personally don't like getting that close to targets.

poison needle shooter is long range, easy to conceal and dispose of if needed.

*ordnance.

yep, easy to find (thrift stores), cheep to mod.

Pretty sure inkjets do that shit too. Source: My job. Black and yellow printheads are usually the first to wear out. These fucking shitsuckers are going to track what you do no matter what.

If this is genuinely something you want to do: Get a Brother monochrome laser printer from a thrift store. Pay cash for a knockoff or remanufactured cartridge. DO NOT install the bullshit software that they want you to install. Use a secure beater old comp that isn't online.

Don't fuck with HP anything ever. Fucking NSA tier faggots. HP cartridges have shit tons of code written into the circuitry and serial numbers.

Don't fart around with a used Epson, Brother, or Canon inkjet. The print heads are likely shot. If you already have one with print heads that work, your local remanufacturing guys can load them with black ink. Don't let them fucking lie to you. They can do it on OLDER Epsons easily. New ones not so much. Brother and Canon are easy cheesy. Fuck it, if you have a syringe and cannulas, Brothers are easy as fuck to do yourself. Canon's are a bit different because they require negative pressure.

I'm not 100% up on Linux security, but I know ZorinOS has installed every single printer I've thrown at it with no problems and no bullshit proprietary drivers or software from the OEM's.

Kek.

what kind of animu is this?

shut up moron

according to the EFF it seems to be limited to color printers:

eff.org/issues/printers

eff.org/pages/list-printers-which-do-or-do-not-display-tracking-dots

" A "no" simply means that we couldn't see yellow dots; it does not prove that there is no forensic watermarking present. (For example, the HP Color LaserJET 8500 series does not include any yellow tracking dots that we can see, but it may still include some kind of forensic marking, since the majority of other Color LaserJET models do. Other forensic marking techniques have been invented, and we do not yet know how to determine whether these techniques are used by a particular printer.) "

yeah, find a used printer and pay cash, avoid color printers of any type and avoid anything made by Xerox because their photocopy machines use some kind of identification code so presumably all their printers have something similar too. And avoid digital photocopiers too.

Secret tracking codes in Xerox printers cracked
cn*et.com/news/secret-tracking-codes-in-xerox-printers-cracked/

cbs*news.com/news/digital-photocopiers-loaded-with-secrets/

" Nearly every digital copier built since 2002 contains a hard drive - like the one on your personal computer - storing an image of every document copied, scanned, or emailed by the machine. In the process, it's turned an office staple into a digital time-bomb packed with highly-personal or sensitive data. If you're in the identity theft business it seems this would be a pot of gold.
(…)
In 2008, Sharp commissioned a survey on copier security that found 60 percent of Americans "don't know" that copiers store images on a hard drive. Sharp tried to warn consumers about the simple act of copying. "

Even the old black & white HP laserjet printers ?

>After all, interracial procreation is nothing but redistribution of privilege. It would've been the next logical step for progressives if they went unopposed.

redistribution of privilege

For racial equality to become a reality White Privilege has to come to an end and it's absolutely, undeniably racist that whites are still the majority of the american population and exploit this privilege. A white majority is an organized racist system of oppression and inequality made possible by ordinary White people who refuse to be aware of their Privilege. It has to stop.

You support Donald Trump
You support racism, sexism, patriarchy, homophobia
Your white privilege is the oppression of minorities
Your white privilege is the enemy of humanity
But when you'll be a minority
Social Justice will set us all free
WHITE MAJORITY = WHITE SUPREMACY

You can hit multiple targets with a few simple sentences and the social justice warriors can't even argue against the message because that's what they actually think. This is gold.

i don't see how anything mono can print such tracking info on a page. anything it printed would be easily visible or be destroyed by the actual printed document. either a mono laser or an inkjet that can function without the color cartridges seems like it would be fine.

modern laser from any brand will have circuitry in the toner. old printers, even from HP, should be fine as they technologically don't have the capability to track anything beyond simple numerical data (like page count, network info, etc.)

inkjets might, but if you have one that functions without the colors you should be fine.
my experience with aftermarket toner cartridges is that they're shit and give poor print quality right out of the box.

if in doubt, using an isolated computer with a printer directly connected to it should be fine. the tracking info comes in to play when the police raid your house and match the tracking info on what was printed to your printer. if you're at that stage you probably have more to worry about than the flyers you put up around town.

When you date a white, it's not alt-right.

I am beginning to think milo and shia ladouche are method acting.
how can they both possibly be that gay.

Look, whitey, it's a way better idea to spend Valentine's Day with Black Lives Matter than with a woman making white babies. I mean, I for one certainly couldn't think of a more romantic way to spend Valentine's Day. (Though one does wonder what the fist will end up being used for.)

Why not make a saxon fang, and fill it with infected blood? Think a stabbing syringe but specialzed for assassinations.
33:43 at embedded video shows how to make one!

Whoops meant 45:00!
Seriously, look at that fucking thing

bump. this is the best idea since the #draftourdaughters campaign three months ago

Who the fuck keeps spamming old ass news in low effort OPs? The catalog is fucking full of this shit.

well i'm extremely sad to say this as a greek user but greece is fucked. Golden Dawn is c.o. which is why it's top members are ex thugs or criminals. There were documents that were leaked that it's leader was in the employment of the goverement in the 80s and there is also the (((coindidence))) of their sudden popularity and promotion by the (((media))) in an attempt to deligitimize the need for racial and ethnic awareness and to shill for more immigration. We already had a problem with fucking albanians and pakis but now we are fucked. All parties are funded by (((foreign))) ppl and we also have the lefty commie problem.

but they are actually commies user.

overlooking the newfaggotry of not knowing how to redtext, can we fucking stop calling it neo nazi? I mean they dont call themselves neo commies, they are fucking commies.

thats tifa from Final Fantasy VII

i can believe milo isnt acting. He is a kike afterall and they are the bringer of degeneracy so yeah. Shoah ledouche is a fucking autist. Most celebs live fucking empty lives and abuse drugs and alchohol.

nice find user. im actually gonna fucking try that. guy is fucking beast.

what are you talking about? it's a good idea

I hear the Jew talking.

No fingers on his left hand.
Guess he learned about the importance of bomb-making safety the hard way…

Agree and Amplify. We're better served making this kind of murderous propaganda as satire, isolating and focusing those that agree. The hullabaloo of people unironical approving of this sways the normie.

This is the issue everytime I think of this kind of tactic.

We've been losing so heavily that there's a high chance that it'll backfire and we'd just be doing the jews work for them. They're already at their end game plans.

Jew Alert!

Yeah, it was caused by not strictly following instructions laboriously and taking shortcuts. He was much more careful from then on. Also, did you know he also invented that slam-bang pipe shotgun /k/ likes so much, with the embed as proof?
He also is redpilled as fuck, being one of the original followers of George Lincoln Rockwell, and his other stuff on the web like his stories of an outlaw motorcycle club made entirely of ex-American Nazi Party stormtroopers ( survivalplus.com/wheels/toc.htm ) and his observations on traditional crafts and skills like toymaking ( survivalplus.com/philosophy/Toys-For-A-Cashless-Christmas.htm ) and tree planting (survivalplus.com/foods/Growing-Trees-Any -Trees.htm )
He also shits on all the reparations niggers with examples of what their ancestors did to their own slaves, gruesome, just gruesome! Like give Benny G and Moonman stop-and-think gruesome.
survivalplus.com/selected/The-Congo-Basin-Slave-Trade-Part-1.htm
survivalplus.com/selected/The-Congo-Basin-Slave-Trade-Part-2.htm

Yeah, it was caused by not strictly following instructions laboriously and taking shortcuts. He was much more careful from then on. Also, did you know he also invented that slam-bang pipe shotgun /k/ likes so much, with the embed as proof?

He also is redpilled as fuck, being one of the original followers of George Lincoln Rockwell, and his other stuff on the web like his stories of an outlaw motorcycle club made entirely of ex-American Nazi Party stormtroopers ( survivalplus.com/wheels/toc.htm ) and his observations on traditional crafts and skills like toymaking ( survivalplus.com/philosophy/Toys-For-A-Cashless-Christmas.htm ) and tree planting (survivalplus.com/foods/Growing-Trees-Any -Trees.htm )
He also shits on all the reparations niggers with examples of what their ancestors did to their own slaves, gruesome, just gruesome! Like give Benny G and Moonman stop-and-think gruesome.
—–
survivalplus.com/selected/The-Congo-Basin-Slave-Trade-Part-1.htm
survivalplus.com/selected/The-Congo-Basin-Slave-Trade-Part-2.htm

(checked)

LOL apparently the people who came up with the #draftourdaughters campaign also did #shariaforamerica

wait these faggots open carry balls now as weapons?

CREW pls

"White Majority = White Supremacy"

web.archive.org/web/20170124161627/https://roarmag.org/essays/trump-everyday-anti-fascism/

" Yet as Trump rose to power, their ideas filtered through the campaign to ignite reactionary passion among many white Americans who felt alienated about the loss of their “place in the sun.” A country that they imagined would remain white, Christian, patriarchal and heteronormative with an eternal manufacturing economy is rapidly disappearing.

In this context, Spencer and the alt-right have made Trump their figurehead in the movement to push back waves of (albeit incomplete) progress that American social movements have made in establishing societal taboos against explicit manifestations of racism, sexism and other oppressive behaviors that have been dismissed as “political correctness.”

[…]

Much of Trump’s popularity stemmed from the relief that many Americans felt in hearing someone in an unquestioned position of authority and prestige say the very things that they had been thinking for years, but that were considered too taboo by society to utter or act upon. "

The fact that ANYONE could have printed an A4 paper saying anything and post it online is easily the funniest when you see idiots ITT thinking there isnt a person online that would fuck with them.

Basically, if there was a picture of 10 these fliers on floor on major square then I would believe. But one A4 paper up close to the camera?
Oh come on

it's a false flag but it works because the SJWs can't deny it's what they actually believe