We are potentially on the cusp of what we've all been waiting for...

We are potentially on the cusp of what we've all been waiting for. Years spent on /new/ and Holla Forums preparing ourselves by educating ourselves on history and real political science. Preparing ourselves by combating the onslaught of kikery that has infected western society.

In during these efforts our ideology of freedom and truth has spread to all facets of the online and the more they try to suppress the more emboldened it becomes.

But now the left has made the first violent move. Physically attacking men and women who do not bend the knee to their narratives. They wish to look intimidating but instead they look cowardly. They wish for us to attack their innocents in order to halt our momentum through the marxist controlled media.

So I implore you men of Holla Forums. Do not act rashly. Do not seek revenge through a random personal act. For their foot soldiers are on college campuses and your act will be easily painted as a deranged trump supporter attacking innocent college students. They will twist it.

Instead I suggest waiting and organizing and finding the means to become armed. And to not attack but to overly prepared for what is coming. War is on the horizon so focus on being prepared and wiping them out when the time comes.

For this cultural marxist scourge is a cancer on our society. It calls for the destruction of the pillars that support our nations. Which stem directly back to jewish origins. And this cancer must be cured in order for our western nations to truly push forward towards a real utopian society.

Bide time. Keep momentum. Spread the truth.

Then when the time comes when they have slain innocents in the name of equality and progression. Grab your guns and your brothers and cleanse them with impunity. Cleanse them all to cure our nation. To cure our higher education. Our sciences. Our media. Our judicial system. Our health care system. Our banking system.

Cure it all and salt the earth upon which the once stood.

Blood and thunder. Godspeed.

Nice one shlomo

What next, don't insult Jews or Israel?

They said it is war, they get what is coming.

Are you retarded?

Yes he's retarded. He can't figure out the left is trying to sacrifice their pawns to get us to move into a trap. The leftist at the top want President Trump to use swift and excessive force, or at the very least they want to spark violent conflict in the streets so they can attempt to recapture the narrative:

When I see people on Holla Forums who refuse to acknowledge this I can only assume they're shills trying to convince lower IQ whites and those with mental problems (yes we have those here) to do something stupid, or that they are one of those who have a low IQ and/or mental problems and they should be ignored.

The winning strategy is a slow boil.

Not yet, this is the pre-war phase. Let the left sperg more. Theyre opening many peoples eyes. It will come to a point where purging them will be demanded by all the normies. Were not there yet, but Trump is doing one hell of a job of laying out the bait and them hubris filled retards on the left are fucking taking the bait each and every fuckin time.

WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017

All self-defense is ideological aggression. One wants your face bashed in, you want yours not smashed in and will smash his face in so that it doesn't happen - and even better, severely maim him so he never thinks of doing it again.

Aggression is needed ideologically. Trump hats. White nationalist rallies. Superior and sevre violence over the Leftists.

If getting /fit/ and voicing your views openly and attacking anyone who dares to try and start shit with you is your idea of "waiting it out", you are wrong.

Your MAGA hat is aggression. It must be viewed as such by you and it must be worn. It must be a signal to the virus and bacterium that they are not welcome. You must become the T-cells of the white race and never apologize for being so.

Fuck off FBI

Fuck off FBI

No one trusts the MSM now who would ever be open to remaining neutral. You're an idiot without a grasp on the big picture. The only thing left now is for the appearance of weakness. RWDS will be seen as defenders of Alt-Kikes after these attacks.

Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

You're a dense faggot

Found the jew!

Mmm, that's good irony. So go out there and do something tough guy. Why are you posting on a board if you know what has to be done? Shoo. Go be Rambo.

Don't you have more important things to do, Justin?

In all seriousness, though. antifa has existed in the US for a long time but they haven't been as much of a public nuisance. The whole thing will burn itself out after the first idiot attacks the wrong guy with a gun just like that nog who got offed by an old lady he was going to slap at the bus stop.

It's a non-story intended to rile up the plebs and keep them diverted, is my bet.

The only Jew is one who doesn't see that radicalization is necessary for a movement when our enemy is expert at playing victim. Cucks are still doing "based Zionists".

If anything, they're only expanding their Zionist influence over what was left of the Cucks on the right.

oh shit I thought that whole "First post" being a shill thing was just a meme.

Also fuck people who say "muh PR". We are literally in a cultural war for the future of our people. Good PR is what we need to fucking win

Them dubs intrigue me

You don't win by losing, Cuckdeau.

The enemy has attacked. You fight back. You don't sit back.

Your existence is an aggression to these people. Repay their judgment a thousand fold.

But we're smarter than animals, Kike.

Animals are reactionary, that's why we can anticipate what they will do. We can control them by triggering specific stimuli signals.

If we allow ourselves to be controlled in the same way, we are playing into (((their))) hands.

By being unpredictable, and playing 4d chess, we are able to convert far more people to our way of thinking - reducing the enemies numbers and energy and adding it to our own.

It's literally the optimal form of warfare. It's realpolitik.

Why is aggression necessary?

As we speak, under the nose of the giga-Jew, the "Purple Revolution" is underway - but the opposite of how most thought. Democrats are flocking to alt-kike and soon will try to get the cucks to do what they do best: cuck out and compromise. To ignore the larger players behind this game - the banks and the monetary system at large.

No one can lead user but happenings. If the first death is not the trigger, then you will never get going. That is the last chance.

How will you know the leftists have killed someone? The media won't report it.

We saw a dude knocked unconscious

AND THEN HIT IN THE BACK OF THE NECK

and I didn't see it reported.

Why else do you think I am saying it's time to go?

I said it was the LAST chance. It may never come.

What has to be understood: if these attacks are met with only peace, that sets the precedent for the next 10 years.

Then go out and be the useful idiot you're meant to be. If you were serious about doing anything, you wouldn't be announcing your plans on the fucking internet of all places.

The riot police are going to steamroll and shit all over them eventually. Normal people won't have to do anything.

Please return to r/the_donald and your own kind. People weren't impressed by Trump being kind to the other GOPe leaders. They were in awe of how he took each of them down, one at a time, and said shit like "Bush did 9/11" when that was thought to be political suicide. People respect strength. Turning the other cheek as you get curbstomp'd by communists is the dumbest thing you could do.

This nigger gets it.

Hello yids

Hey FBI.

If anything, the anti-extremism would be coming from the kikes in government, zio-bot

If we're talking acceptable violence here, you want to maim, and not kill at all costs.

Causing injury is far better than death.

Death bolsters your enemies desire for revenge.

Injury makes your enemy fear the consequences of another interaction with you.

Break a leg or something. Do not kill.

If you feel that way, then like I said, go be a hero. Make sure you wear your MAGA hat so you can play right into their hands too

Yeah ok so you want to incite people on the internet to commit violence. But here's the thing, nothing is stopping you from engaging in violence yourself. So you are welcome to begin at any time, Agent Smith.

I agree with your sentiment, OP, assuming you mean that we keep our cool and make our moves rationally, with logic and care, and not that you mean we shouldn't do anything at all. You could do with a good bit less dramatization; we are not leftists or women who need emotional motivation. Next time, just get to the fucking point, you are talking to mostly men.

I agree with the sentiment that if you live in a western country, you should be as well armed as you possibly can be (not as well armed as you are legally allowed to be.) I also agree with the sentiment that we should be the cool headed ones. We are not the people causing violence and destruction in the streets. Thankfully, our enemies are doing that, and turning people against them in the process.

Just make sure you are fully prepared for the worst, but do notninsrigate it. The left is making an international fool of itself. Just let them. Right now, it's only college campuses and inner cities, where we lose nothing. Let them turn the people against them. They won't make it out of their safe spaces.

Some will say go Total War, others will say to think of the PR; the proper response is to just establish a consistent Rules of Engagement and adhere to it

JIDF you're not even trying.

nice one, shlomo

I just told the guy to fight back, because he told Holla Forums to fight back… but you think the jews don't want us to fight back, so I am a jew? Is that right?

I will not allow you to destroy this hope that Trump has created for us.

He thinks it's a good idea for us to be aggressive because he's an edgy retard. Don't interrupt your opponent while they're making a mistake. If we lay as low as possible right now, normies will think antifa are a bunch of schizophrenic, immature retards. The fire will rise when the time comes, but that time hasn't come yet.

When your enemy is ideology a death is an injury, kike. If my kikebook is any indication we're going to need to kill a lot of people.

Time and a place for everything. It's not time for escalation yet.

But again as in every thread, you are going to call me a jew shill. This board has an auto immune disease that needs to be addressed.

The proper thing to do is first and foremost, think of your own personal safety. Then, think of the safety of your family, then community, then state, and so on up to Nationalism. Every man has to draw his own line in the sand.

My own personal rule of thumb, is to make sure that I personally am equipped to protect my own neighborhood from a violent riot. I figure that if I can do that, that is as much as one man can do. If you have a few men who can do that, the number of things you have to worry about diminish drastically.

I don't even know what kind of specific stuff he is even talking about, nor do I have the fucking time to do anything. I have to work and pay rent and put food on the table. I don't have time to go out into the street to start shit with Antifa, so this FBI kid is going to have to be more specific. Also, don't forget that each FBI agent is required to have at least 5 informants.

You really are a fucking moron.

Try reading

Yes yes fight each other! Our Fema camps guards are so lonely :(

You just accused me of being JIDF for not falling for blatant incitement. Big surprise when I call you a moron for doing so.

What kind of responses and arguments did you expect to see clicking on this thread? A bunch of wanking off praising the OP?

Not the kind of faggotry I'm seeing from you right now. You've really outdone yourself.

She's ours.

I'm just gauging the reactions of the commons right now and they're really throwing their weight behind Trump and running into the arms of the right after these events (just like in the past history in the US a few decades ago or not even half an election ago).

You'll be seeing a lot more of it if you ignore the arguments and just let implicit dick and alt-kike represent you.

The point of a further right is to make alt-alt-kike the new Left, which you can see from them running to them that they're already such - but they get to LARP as right leaning.

What arguments pray tell? I don't even think you know what the hell you're going on about.

Who says we are letting the altkike represent us?

To implore Holla Forumsacks to be patient is the best move right now. And for you to say that we shouldn't be and to retaliate violently instead drives me to believe that you're either a useful idiot (in which case go back to cuckchan) or a kike (in which case gas yourself)

I'm just laughing so hard about how stupid they are. There's Milo, who is this literal jew faggot who sucks nigger dicks and then there's Gavins who is such a massive cuck on so much shit it's unbelievable. The useful idiots can destroy the altkike for us. It's just right right right from this point on.

The arguments against OP.

When your eemies have given no concessions, give none to them.

fucking cowards. what do we have to lose from being violent? really now. oh, just the white race.

how committed to nonviolence are you?

do you really think you are in control?

there is a vacuum of power and only the sun which burns the brightest will take what Kek has left for us.

Its true. I went around some normie sites to gauge what people were saying. Normies, left leaners, are absolutely appalled. You can bet that if any of this word makes it to the liberal boomers, leftovers, they're going to go with right-Trump-side in seconds.

I never said to not defend yourself you fucking kike. To be patient and continue to show antifa and their marxist ilk as aggressive criminals will help us solidify our victory over the american populace.

Also the more they attack innocent civilians the more angry the average american will become so when there finally is retaliation it will be completely supported.

YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

i'm endorsing violence, although my post may be ambiguous in hindsight

Learn to play 5d chess kid

Can you get anymore cringe? You have absolutely zero idea of strategy, this is why you fall for obvious bait from Antifa.

For the third time towards you fucking useful idiots, go ahead and be a hero. I'm sure you won't be eviscerated by the media and the like who are hoping you'll be stupid enough to do something before we have legal immunity.

Is this what you want to fill this board up with, though? You want to fill it up with constant shilling, even after a white man dies from one of these fuckers? Is this the precedence you want for this board, you faggot? Is that what you want to see be I g skilled when your women are being pepper sprayed and lone men being kicked while unconscious? Is this what you want? You want to say "WE MUST NOT BE MOTIVATED INTO VIOLENCE, ALTHOUGH ALL ACTION (TO THE KIKES) IS A VIOLENCE IF IT EXCLUDES THEM."

Holy shill post.

You've been outed kike.

No, I'm done. you win.

Why? because I don't want you reacting this way when a white man is shot and killed. I don't want you so triggered that you'll remember this send then think it's a retard or a shill. so you win.

fuck off kike

You're done because I called you the fuck out. Be the hero we deserve user, no really. That's right though - you're not going to do anything YOURSELF because you're a fucking shill here to incite idiots into playing our hand too early.

Just convincing me more you're JIDF.

Again, you faggot, you had no arguments. You called out none of them. But I understand you're such a retard you think "BTFOing" me is some kind of victory.

Sorry kike, we're too smart to fall into that little pitfall you set up for us. Can't wait to see your cultural marxist professors purged from high education.

But listen if you want to advocate organized violence at this time I have an idea for you. Gather your family put them in the car. Now here's the important part, keep the car in the garage with the door down. Start the car. And fucking gas yourself and your kin you fucking kike.

My support for Trump goes out the fucking window if he takes us to war with Iran. That is some kikey shit that we do NOT need. I thought we were allies with Russia now. We won't be on any cusp if we allow that. We'd be right back to being kike slaves.

You're very intelligent user, thanks for assuring thread viewers and yourself and me. Why not namefag so I and everyone else can keep track of your reputation?

We need to let the build-up continue in order to gain the support of the general population, similar to how the US revolution was supported, true. There is one problem though: they can create another false-flag at any time if they wish and blame it on us. So when does action begin? Rather I think it should be where and with who? United with police perhaps when they go to crack down on these paid for Soros-Rothschild goons?

Here's a clue to who I am faggot.

What fucking argument do you have pleb? None, because it boils down to "you be the reactionary fuck first that I'm too much of a pussy be"

You're absolutely right you've been BTFO. The door is over there, see yourself out.

Actual deaths of innocents is needed to gain the necessary public support. They might be stupid enough to do it.

But right now it is best to wait. We have the government on our side. We should see what their response will be before acting rashly.

This.

We don't need to be Saudisraeli lapdogs anymore. America first.

Fuck off sagefag you're in the wrong thread.

Sorry not sagefag but samefag. My mistake.

Wew, JIDF

He's in the wrong thread boyo. Stay fucking btfo though.

You've made me the topic of this thread plenty of times, I don't see the issue with them changing it to something even more relevant

I didn't do anything to you kike. You did it to yourself.

"The Jew Cries Out in Pain as He Strikes You."

JIDF, pls

I have to sage at this point because you're the OP and only bringing cancer

He's mad because he got called out, hence why he stopped responding to me.

you made the thread, kike

perhaps you should lurk more

I'll give you a hint, if you're as smart as you say you are, you'll work out the rest:

Every stream and archive about the riot was shut down only seconds after someone mentioned starcucks being owned by a Zionist.

I'm not fighting those digits

Anyone else see the very direct parallel to the current left-wing violence and the rise of Hitler? Hitler described the political situation in Germany, where Marxists shut down all opposing political parties through violent attacks, and Hitler's solution was meeting violence with violence and fanaticism to the cause. Not to mention the overall situation economic collapse (coming?) and of the rabid transexual/homosexual parades and degenerate post-modern art and 'culture' crushing everything.

Are these retarded Marxists really just creating their own monster? If minorities and women are tearing down what is good in the world, is the answer a white supremacist patriarchy?

Is everything going to continue to escalate or will it eventually settle down? Totalitarianism is a scary beast and it won't necessarily be the good guys who control it. Mass graves of who knows who might be incoming.

They have drawn first blood. We must begin killing them.

Look, I already can tell liberals to shut up and say they have no argument until their kind stop rioting in the streets and acting like crazed animals. We are winning the ideological fight, acting physically is foolish right now

We're heading there. I believe we can win.

It doesn't and you know it doesn't. Let the american public see the left for what it is and then strike.

We are the American people. We have seen what the left is. It is time to strike.

but my life is breddy good right now so you go first

can you even define this?

if you're hoping for a bunch of totalitarian demagogues to rise and battle it out and the one you support to come out on top, and THEN instead of becoming a corrupt dictator to pull a George Washington and lead a renaissance i don't think it's realistic. you're much more likely to endure years of chaos ending with an evil dictator like Stalin.

Does that really matter? If you think it's hopeless and there will be no right-wing perhaps you should give up now.

We win by eliminating the left as a viable political party. They are bleeding out as we speak, and 2018 will be the mercy kill. However, the ignorant few ITT can't think in terms of longevity and would instead spend the political capital now just to crack several heads, versus many.

Exactly.

Reminder that people that talk of violence rather than doing it themselves are shills.

Anybody acting violently of their own accord now is a retard tbh.

Just let Trump work his magic and don't give the media anything to use against him.

This is the problem. Sure, winning some arguments over little people is enjoyable and all, but it is not the larger picture.

Power is the management of the path of least resistance. Whatever has most resistance has the most power. If you do not want to make that the white race, then you are not a leader for achieving the 14 words.

Becoming aware of his perspective, you decided to equate it to hopelessness… which is just your own hopelessness for answering. I hope you're young.

There are only ethnic interests and political alliances. Left/Right is a white paradigm for the internal management of a fully white nation.

The use of violence is the topic for this thread and you just come to dismiss it with unfalsifiable trash and non-arguments.

Overall, the intelligence of the ones advocating for completemdocility in this thread has been wanting.

-
Pay attention to OP's language. "This is what we've all been waiting for"

Have you all been..
WAITING?

Beware the shills who want you to remain docile for the sake of an unknown and unspecified point in time in the future which may never come, to kick in your racial autoimmune system.

i don't believe it is hopeless. i just worry that the people gleefully rubbing their hands together as they watch society crumble don't know what they're in for. it's almost certainly mass graves, which is not a win no matter who is in them. the west may come out of it alive or it may be ruined forever. it's not hopeless but it's likely to be terrible.

it does look like that but don't write them off yet, they have all the media, the political elite, much of the ruling class, the intellectuals, all racial minorities and the youth on their side. right now things are escalating, who knows how far it is going to go. america could turn into nazi germany, zimbabwe, saudi arabia or soviet russia within the century.

Would you rather me call them communists? You know who we're talking about here, I don't need to draw it for you.

You're absolutely right that it could go anyway, but I'm optimistic. If you'd told me seven years ago we'd be in the position we are, I'd have called you a dreamer.

Slow and steady like our boy Jeb.

Thanks for the psychology lesson, Freud.

I'm under no delusions that things won't become more chaotic and dangerous but it's what must happen to reach the logical conclusion. Nothing new under the sun and it's always darkest before the dawn etc. etc.

that's a good point user i agree. i've never been more optimistic about our political future than now.

i guess just looking at history and knowing the possibilities is terrifying. everything is at stake and everything is in flux.

The leftist agenda has been dramatically accelerated, my goybook went from fuckers celebrating the assault on Richard Spencer (he's a Nazi) to faggots applauding the assaults on Milo's audience. It's not going to be a century, it's going to be like… a month.

i don't know anymore if you and i are right about the inevitability of collapse or if we just spend too much time on Holla Forums. if it is to happen i suppose we should just be glad to be young men capable of standing up under it.

i hope the history books remember that any Nazi-like resurgence in this time we be a direct result of escalation from the left. they are creating their own monster.

Our time has arrived, it's ours to take. Patience.

I was not prepared for this. I knew that they believed in using force because they want huge government programs and taxation for those is theft enforced by the threat of violence, but holy shit. The mask has really come off, they're cheering for violence against women now.

Always remember who drew first blood.

You do observe the rhetoric coming from the "Left", correct? They never use rhetoric which inspires anything but immediate action and immediate threats and ultimatums.

The patience can be a virtue or vice. What needs to be looked out for is the Anti-Purple movement, which is its own shade of purple as a result. If they just replace conservatives with tea party cucks, the retreating "Left" will just say that they don't support Antifa but maintain every other position.

That's a lot of faith to put in Trump, for him securing 8 years now with what has happened, provided there's no sort of coup.

This is what is threatened by Democrats joining the Zionist alt-kikebart.

Accelerationism is done so you pull loyal moderate friends with you rightward before they get comfortable with the surrendering and retreating enemies, and then settle for the old order which will just give the more subversive enemy time to recover and reorganize and subvert. Parasites are stubborn. You must first stun them and then flush them out. You cannot just try to forcefully pull it out without it taking you with it.

They have dehumanized anyone and everyone that isn't a cultural marxist. They are ready to spill blood.

Too bad for them we are waiting for them to strike for we have dehumanized them as well.

This is the most fascinating thing to me.
The Freikorps and beer halls were only the beginning.
I'm just extremely happy they're pulling the first punches too because it just legitimises our side and any and all retaliation would merely be "self defense" or justified.

Read the art of war then post.

yes, the fire rises

of course not, see we are just defending us against communist hooligans. Might be necessary to get rid of a few thousand of them

Is that book applicable to the enemy we have? Understand that Jews are not typical. They double-down until they are threatened, after which they go full sob-story. They are natural schizophrenics. Typical war is between two human groups, Jews aren't human in that same sense.

looking at history shows how this goes user. if allowed it will continue on to horrifying and unimaginable limits.

no one remembers this in regard to the Nazis. the disturbing thing about the rise of Hitler is not so much the war and atrocity but the conditions that led decent and moral people into becoming capable of perpetrating them, and the fact that this can happen to anyone if pushed. that these marxist faggots don't realise what they are doing is infuriating, escalating political discourse to the point of violence leads to horrors beyond our 21st century sensibility.

they feel legitimised in their violence, and now you do as well. in the end both parties will blame the other and no one will know the truth.

Don't forget that germany had a communist led civil war before the rise of hitler

*except for those we don't like the opinions and/or race of

Roddy Piper destroyed the broadcaster and I don't need the glasses anymore.

As said. They say history repeats itself, who are we not to oblige them if they want it this way. I truly believe enough of us have tried, with all good intentions, but we're coming to that eventuality.

Alas, it won't be and it hasn't been us who have fired the first shot as I said. We were told we lived in interesting times, I'm ready to face it.

Fuck off. Mangy rat. You can't separate freedom from race and opinion.

Go back to leftypol you fucking faggot

This is a video they appear to have made themselves. Incredible.

as we must be.

but remember what happened to the 6th army, remember what happened to the german women in 1945, and see germany now. steel yourself because things can become terrible.

Embarrassing

Every single one of you had better have at least a general license in Ham radio.
it's a 99% white hobby, and in the event that the cell towers get overloaded, you are going to want this.
use UHF/VHF frequencies for local comunication, NVIS High frequency setup to talk to people within 300 miles, and a general HF setup to talk with anyone outside of 300miles and within 2500miles.

what do they use when they go beyond 2500? … like those guys that go to some remote island in Pacific to do pirate broadcast for fun?

Also if SHTF and no cell towers… who care about license.

bit difficult for them to have desire for revenge if they are dead

been looking into it

what are the bands 8cm, 20 cm and 40cm?

I honestly believe the potential outcome of this will look a lot more like Mad Max than Hitlers third Reich.

Better get ready to head out and conquer land like your barbarian forefathers, my friends.

the parallels between the current day and the 1920's Weimar Republic are becoming more and more striking. when the Fed raises interest rates and the US has to default on its borrowing the situation will become desperate, and people will look to a dictator.

the US and Europe won't go Mad Max, but years of civil war until some kind of dictatorship leading into mass ethnic cleansing and political persecution are likely.

i'm australian and shit here will probably go Mad Max.

Each of us is self-directed. We all work towards the eventual liberation of the goyim, and consult with each other only for the sake of sharing ideas and results. Each of us employs those methods which best suit the individual. We speak plainly; we speak in coded memes. We communicate online; we communicate IRL. We will utterly destroy the Blue Church because its time has come, and there is nothing that any kikel can do about it.

The future is ours. Hail Victory.

Bracing for days of high adventure.

Well clearly not a samefag, I guess you are illiterate. No, because none of this will matter if we're still fighting the zionist wars. Iran is not our enemy. They are Israel's enemy.

WWIII started long ago, fucktard.