Communist Control Act of 1954

(((antifa))) means COMMUNIST! And here's why!

Praise Kek! It's illegal to support communist organizations. Thank you Eisenhower, you've helped us so much.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

COMMIES BTFO

Communism isn't communism anymore.

it has evolved into something… worse

No, it's still the same shit unless you go to China and they're faggot thieves who will do anything for a buck.

Communism is simply the next step in the Jews goal for world domination. AFTER that is the final step and it will be some form of despotism that makes commie shit look quaint.

I wish I was alive during the Eisenhower years. Always was one of my favorite presidents.

How could one man be so based?

Kill yourself, kike

Nah. Communism was the mini boss. The final boss was always American Liberalism. It's the most destructive ideology the Western man has ever faced. Even the "New Right" over in Europe realized this early on post-WW2 into the 70's, which is why they wanted to de-emphasize the Soviet threat compared to the culturally destructive American one.

If the Brits only knew their bastard colony would ultimately bring down the entire West they might have let the injuns massacre all colonials.

No, the final boss is the jewish race as a whole.

Who pushed American leftism on the world via consumerism?

Thats the end boss

I am a huge faggot, please rape my face!

b…b..b.b.but the_donald told me they're fascist nazis.

I have to use TOR as I am a extreme left terrorist.

Jared Taylor pls go.

It did seem to work. Most Unions aren't Communist and some are specifically anti-Communist.

The only Communists that exist now are University scum

That law is long, long gone.

I really wish people around here would do some research before they make threads. Laws change, get repealed, get amended, and sometimes get right out abolished.

If it were illegal to be communist in the US, then the CPUSA would not exist.

cpusa.org/

If you did the fucking research you would know that the law is still on the books and was never repealed, nor successfully challenged. It simply hasn't been used by the past few administrations.

THE LAW IS STILL VALID!

die

Won't be long until the warrants are issued.

Will this be enforced at the superbowl?

(checked)
Kek wills it
Trump will use this to kill the commies and antifa scum

Get this info to trump administration pronto!!!

Anyone able to make some fresh memes for this? Fucking updated ubuntu and now my tablet won't work.

We need to start making lists, and CHECKing them twice.