Thousands Of Muslims Take Over Streets Of NYC In Islamic Call To Prayer; Speaker Yells ALLAHU AKBAR!

youtube.com/watch?v=gJQ8kJ00rZU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eKdZqtKrBAE
archive.is/6pwbh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Islam_in_southern_Italy
bestofsicily.com/mag/art168.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

chuck a pipe bomb into the middle

in b4 accusations of FBI

Guess we just need to send them back if they are going to be attempting to subvert the ruling government. I just hope nothing happenes in transit. :^)

Just imagine the smell in that crowd of filthy kebabs.

This should be a video game. Kebab removal simulator. An FPS based around taking out as many ass-up mudslimes in one swoop as you can then escaping.

Reminds me of how I got red-pilled on Islam and shitskins.

And a few years later here I am.

Why are they all men?

THIS IS WHY YOU ARE HATED MUZZIES. YOU REFUSE TO ASSIMILIATE, YOU COMMIT AND SUPPORT ACTS OF TERROR AND YOU BLOCK PUBLIC ACCESS ROADS. FUCK OFF BACK TO BUMFUCKISTAN. WHAT DO YOU NEED TO COME TO AMERICA FOR?

This is really a great time for fucking Australians to try to dump 2,000 additional animals here that are their own fault.

same level of zero self awareness when kikes cry "ANTISEMITISM" whenever anyone says bad things about banks and Hollywood.

You think their women have permission to leave home without a male guardian?

to be fair if we treated our women like that we wouldn't be in this mess right now.

Them dubs aint lyin

Women need to know their place but I don't want Islamic culture in the west. Look at Chechnya and Serbia and see how white people Islam ruins white people. Also I know they got some kebab blood in them but there are many, many white Chechen and muslim Serbs.
If we convert to Islam it will absorb white people into their brown-people culture and we'll still lose.

I meant to say many Chechens and Serbians who practice islam are white.

Yep, one group always overtakes the other.

thank sex revolution and atheism

To notice a genocide you have to first see race. To be against it, you have to affirm racial genocide is possible.

To feel guilty or scared about a genocide of anyone, you have to first recognize the race. To recognize race is "racist".

There is literally no way to not be racist and simultaneously oppose genocide.

Missed opportunity for constructive genocide.

dont you see how peaceful they are goy? truly the religion of peace. look at how they stick their anal cavities up in the air offering them to allah. absolutely submissive and no threat at all. goy.

Shit like this is very good from an accelerationist perspective.

I'm pretty they are protesting some recent airstrike on yemen, disgusting hypocrites, they didnt protest whatsoever when saudis and obama was ripping their shit up, the worst disgusting hypocrites

It basically means "In the name of the lord" or some shit.

I would pay good money to Have a Kiowa strafe the fuck outta those sand niggers.

"Face down, ass up, that's the way I like to fuck."

It means God is the Greatest

This is how it starts they are essentially shit-testing Trump. Everything is shit-test when it comes to political Islam (AKA Islam). If they get away with this then they will become bolder and bolder until they are in charge. Best nip it in the bud, deport the organisers of the event, use the IRS to freeze the funds of other prominent members of the community, go after an infraction that any of them have pending. Heck bring their children back from college under whatever weird law that states scholarships aren’t available to the offspring of those under investigation for “XY or Z”.

This is a hostile alien group that has no intentions of being “American” and every intention to conquer and assimilate America into Islam. They know what they are doing and they need to be shown that America understands and will not allow it. Make their lives hell and deport. Or they will kill and rape.

can they really be hypocrites if they're plain too stupid to even understand what they're praying for?

the force driving this herd and others, ever since GG, this hole just gets deeper and deeper, sometimes I wonder if I'm losing my mind user, every fucking conspiracy is becoming true, I wonder if it can be stopped

This has fuck all to do with anything apart from a show of force. They are demonstrating that they are there and have numbers. They don’t care about any particular attacks on Islam as long as Islam is marching forward. They didn’t protest under Obama because he facilitated Islam’s invasion into the West but now there is a Government who isn’t openly pro Islam they are on the offensive.

Never trust anything they say, it is ALL about conquest. They are totalitarians and they want to swallow you up America. Do not tolerate this.

How nice of them to gather in one place to make the deportations easier

I dont see a way out, you cant martyr them, you cant uncuck the radfem allies, hollywood is lobbying progressive govs to make memeing on holywood shills illegal, if trump fails its over, I'm really worried

It's not a muslim ban, but the way the muds are acting it soon will be.
Also, I like how it's really called a terrorist ban but they get mad and call it a muslim ban, unintentionally labeling muslims as terrorists by their own hand.

Someone should drive a truck into them

Sounds like you need to get your gun. Buy a fuck load of Hornady. the moment that they get real rowdy is the moment the small towns start mobilizing.

You are in a better position than most nations, you have free speech and you have the right to protect yourself, family and property and you have a semi-uncucked Government.

I highly recommend (if you haven’t already) you watch and share the educational videos of Dr. Bill Warner. He condenses the issue very well.

youtube.com/watch?v=eKdZqtKrBAE

Once a critical mass of the American public are aware of the true nature of Islam then you can deport every one of them. You are America, no one would stop you because you have a fuck off Armed forces.

archive.is/6pwbh

They are, but they may as well not be. Once you enter the Cult of Allah, you're pretty much trapped. White, Arab, Paki, Black, doesn't matter, Muslims love each other and hate the rest of the world. Behaviorally, I don't see any differences. They're all violent, dogmatic killing machines.

Sounds like you need to get some PETN then nigga. Thankfully I live nowhere near Canada.

Yeah, but don't go assuming Christians are any different.

Religious cults are religious cults, and they're all mythological bullshit.

Building upon a foundation of shit will always end with you sinking into shit. Don't be brainwashed by religions and their attractive charisma.

Back to reddit, kike

I’m in a similar boat.

Y'all need to find a way to get to Vegas. The heat alone kill these pussies, and/or Wynn's private security force. I have never seen those Antifags in any sizable number in these parts.

This is how it starts.
t. Serb expelled from Kosovo 18 years ago

I envy you user

NYC is a shit stain of its former self, if it isn't filled with mudslimes or niggers, it's filled with chinks and korean dog eaters. A systematic purge and cutting off highway exits would be in order.

why doesn't the italian mafia just kill them all?
do they conduct stuff with islam?

underrated trips
has president trump declared open season on these goat fuckers yet?

I don’t know anything about them in America but in Italy the mafia actively smuggled the buggers in, they were (and could still be) big players in the people smuggling racket, possibly also the organ business as a side game (that could just be a tall tale however).

Hmmm, not sure about that. Britain is odd, we always have been. I have no idea what will happen but in the end we usually win but whoever is in power will probably throw a few million young mens lives away first.

I’d like to live in Nevada, not that I want to leave England.

spot the faggot

better hope that one of the Princes are hiding there power level. 'Cause that would be cool for the Crown to assert there power.

We aren't killing them fast enough.

You just witnessed the second stage of the Islamic demographic jihad. They have reached the population numbers where such displays are possible. Look at Russia.

Act now before they begin the next stage, which will be establishing Sharia Zones.

Underrated post.

Strong Cities Project

I think Vegas is a spic and degenerate infested dump. Reno is way better.

Somewhat related.

I'm not even that into Holla Forums, but I fucking love when capes are reinterpreted as nazis.

Italian mafia, is largely half sandnigger themselves, they are from Calabria and Sicily, where the Moore conquest was centered.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Islam_in_southern_Italy

bestofsicily.com/mag/art168.htm

I'll just say the same thing burgers say in sweden threads

AMERICA YES

Notice how our spics rarely riot and there's barely any protesters here.

This is really funny… and you burgers have the nerve of talking about "cucked" Europe.

Get your shit together for fucks sake. How long do we need to motivate you to stand up already?

hardly looks like a thousand

'muslim yemeni bodega owners' seems like a really narrow subset of "people"

You'd be surprised how many of them there are… There is only one bodega for about 5 blocks any direction (out of maybe 10-12) from where I'm at in Brooklyn that is owned by Dominicans, and about 8 or 9 that are all Yemeni, and one or two owned by (I think) Syrians. Most of the mudshits I regularly see in my neighborhood are "business" owners (mostly bodegas) that work 12 hours a day, 6 days a week for about 8 or 9 months out of the year and then take all their earnings back to their home countries. These guys give the appearance of being very moderate, relatively well educated (compared to the majority of Swedish immigrants for example), and hard working - that said - they are obviously only hurting the economy by sending everyone's money abroad. The end goal for these guys is probably to import their families once they have the money to do so, have 20 kids if they don't already, and they live off as much federal assistance as they can. These guys are just smart enough to get here and to know how to exploit our weak visa program and generous welfare state. They have nothing to offer… no doctors, scientists, engineers, or intellectuals of any kind. I'm not going to go to any of these bodegas any more now that I know these guys went to the protest. I'll pay full price for my cigarettes now :^( yeah yeah… I'll quit tomorrow…

I hope the Muslims actually try something in NYC, that whole city is trash.

Filter and ignore, every time.

history majors are inevitably here… if they care at all about their studies… /// poli sci is inevitably on the other side thought they study similar topics..this is the essence of viewpoint

reminder : pseudoscience needs to burn

Chechnya is literally in the Caucasus mountains m80

They're only Muslim because it's seen as an opposition to Russian imperialism and because tons of Saudi wahhabis come there with their oil bucks to recruit.

On topic though the left can't stand Christians and their "bigoted and outdated ways" yet they fucking shed tears of these shit skin fucks. Ironically Islam is way more right wing than Christianity. Source read the fucking Quran or look at any Muslim country and show me how (((progressive))) they are. Oh wait I forgot whites are the only ones who have to be accepting of other cultures and she our own identity because it might be (((offensive))).

are belt fed machine guns legal in NYC?

lmao you can't even get handguns in NYC

How cute, you don't like being a cuck? Then man up. This isn't D&C. We are rooting for you. You need every bit of motivation you can get. You have to help Trump against all the cucks that surround him.

I hate "AMERICA YES" and I don't want to see it again. Get off your ass, dammit!

reno is gay, but vegas is all shitskins

I can't believe I'm saying this, but the NYPD would push their shit in so fast it would come out their noses. Just ask Anthony Weiner.

And the FBI.

that's disappointing to hear.

aren't cigarettes like $15/pack in Jew York? Use that money to move…but not to PA…we're full

Not legally of course… :^) In the summer it's rare to not hear a gunshot or ten at least every other night. I'm getting good at distinguishing firecrackers and gunshots. I've had someone try to rob me on the street in the middle of a summer afternoon who gestured that he had a gun in his jacket. "I don't wanna have to do this…" etc etc… I managed to stall him and then weasel my way out of it when a small group of people were walking by. I just said "Alright, cool man, see you later…" or something like that and starting walking the same way as the group. All I usually carry on me is some extra strength mace. There are even some over complicated rules on knives so I usually don't carry a knife either. I have no interest in getting in a knife fight with a nigger (or gang of niggers). I got severely fucked up and hospitalized by a gang of 20 or more once some years ago. I was lucky i didn't get stabbed or shot, and I'm sure a knife wouldn't have helped me in that situation, as I was blindsided. sage for blogpost-y shit - also I can't wait to get out of this shithole :^)

women must pray separate from the men

yemen is the niggest of the middle east

muslims fight amongst themselves over whose brand is the more pure brand of islam, see sunni vs shia etc

Where's a semi truck when you really need one?

They are gathering in public now

It'll all be kicking off soon boys!

That's a nice gathering you have there. It would be a shame if someone were to drive through it with a TRUCK!!!