ANTIFA GOT HACKED

It looks like antifa's website got hacked, hilarious. I hope whoever did it releases everything that was on their web server, so we can dox them.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/IRafs
bitlaunder.com/bitcoin-tumbler
web.archive.org/web/20140201000000*/http://antifascism.org/
news.berkeley.edu/2017/02/02/campus-investigates-assesses-damage-from-feb-1-violence/
antifa.net/
archive.fo/HDUqb
whois.domaintools.com/antifascism.org
icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
icann.org/epp#serverTransferProhibited
icann.org/epp#addPeriod
namecheap.com
server9.rscott.org/tools/lookup.htm?domain=antifascism.org&date=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

http:// antifascism.org/

Screenshots nigger.

It's a full page Nazi video.

No

Should've been the .webm of that guy getting assaulted/probably killed from the riots, that would've stung the worst since everyone's scrubbing that video.

Wouldn't be surprised if you could identify a lot of information just by looking in their basic html/css source codes, let alone everything else.

Here's the video that's their whole page right now.

HOLY SHIT
It isn't beating reds in the streets, but it soothes me so

Fuck off.

It's this - https: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8

Yeah that would have been a better. The Nazi video is funny, but a video of them killing that Trump supporter would have been a redpill suppository.

All leftists will be forced to watch this before they die.

This pleases me immensely.

Whoever did this couldn't have picked a better video holy shit

Was it our /baph/ boys? Whoever did this I fucking love you

Caring who's watching you at this point. C'mon lad, It's cy+2

I have news that this is fake

Yet again another fantastic opportunity was lost by someone doing it for the "lulz". is exactly what would have been appropriate and meaningful. (Or some good propaganda spun up from last night's riots mixed in with images of their destructiveness in Europe and ties to Maidan). At least I'm hoping the ebil nahdzee grabbed personally identifiable information, traceable IPs, passwords, etc. from the site and does with it what is appropriate

Or another way to look at this is that they did this themselves to further embolden their golems. False flags on your own site is not a new thing. Either case 6/10 for effort.

What a surprize! The look of shock and terror in the eyes!

Here is a screen shot for you faggots

The video
www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8

The only people that would have seen it would be antifatards that would have saw nothing wrong with it or us who already opposed it.

If the video's still up, that means they still have control. It's not too late for them to change what they put there, and we could make suggestions if we knew where to contact them.

Does anyone?

I bet you feel retarded right now.

Please release all their info

PUSSY FOR NOT WATCHING THE VIDEO ON ANTIFA

Confirmed: archive.is/IRafs

Archive doesn't play media however if you click the youtube logo in the bottom left corner it takes you to the video

Not if it were to start spreading it across (((social media))) #GuiltyConscience :^)

This gives me a great idea
1.) Buy up all antifa-related domain names
2.) Redirect to tgsnt.tv

Fuck off you perpetual victim crying faggots. When you pwn a site you don't cry on it you do hyperbolic gloating.

*bottom right corner

wtf I love antifacism.org now

No, friend. It is just unfortunate to see the possibilities for good propaganda to go to waste.

I've been clicking most things since Trump came in, I've lost some caution. Those hwndu threads don't help. Is it too comfy? Am I falling for a psyop? Is paranoia spiraling?

Good propaganda is not to look weak. You don't cry about your enemies being mean. You go hurt them.

we have enough cuckservatives and Proud Boys spreading that shit, this will actually strike fear into them

quads of truth

Think about how much this must have triggered the little low-test faggots.

Why go on? Will anything even happen in my lifetime? What's the point..,

Not really, shill.

Kek agrees. The only thing better would be some sort of montage video of antifa/anti-whites getting killed, with Uncle Adolf's and Trump's speeches in the background.

reported.

He might be physically dead but his spirit lives on and as long as people remember him he will never truly die

Good point- hopefully they continue to have extremely shitty opSec as well.

Your quads, they speak to me. Just be mindful we are in a cultural war probably soon to be physical war and efforts to degrade them and defame them should be taken at every opportunity to do the most damage.

The choice is obvious if you're not a faggot. Even the bad end is worth watching. Western civilization will go on, or it will be the greatest tragedy, greater than that of any play or opera. Worth seeing all the same.

This song comes to mind, thinking about it all.

Good. Don't fucking visit the site directly without a VPN, this could be a ploy by antifa to get your IP or attempt a malware driveby. The fact no dox has been extracted from the "hacking" is suspicious. Archive always, nigger.

Defeatism is a dangerous sentiment, user. It's okay to be sad about the state of affairs but you should work to overcome and and redirect it toward a productive end. Your genes will only go to waste if you let them.

This. Defeatism does us no good in progressing forward.

BIDF detected

nobody was killed in the riots and there isn't a video.

It can't happen like this. There's so much optimism on this board, but I mean honestly do we have a shot? We have a good 7 thousand people if you count 4chan, I don't want to just quietly go extinct.

There is something here, I hope it's not all for not. Our race has faced the icy tundra and the rolling sands with a lust for conquest, I won't accept my death any other way. This is bullshit. It can't end like this.

I mean the NSA watches everything but they only prosecute if you do illegal shit. Watching fashy stuff on a school or company network without atleast VPN and/or TOR is risky though because if they know what you are doing the school/company can punish you.

But personally I just VPN with an account that's tied to an email with none of my real info and also use laundered bitcoin to pay for the service.

If the feds really wanted to find me they could, but I'm not breaking any laws and am just some user so I don't think they'd waste resources.

The site wasn't actually broken into. Someone just bought up the domain.

You mean this video of the riots at UC Berkley last night wherein antifa beats a man that's already unconscious and bleeding out in the middle of a street?

WEW

Notice the sheboons and jewesses yelling "Beat his ass!", "Beat his ass!".

You're right. It's all just too much sometimes though. I can handle emotions and pressure well but sometimes I just want to scream from the top of a building.

So the site is ours/the hacker's now?

How'd you accomplish it? I thought it was hard as fuck and involved a lot of Cyka

I'm tempted to post this on Reddit to see if we can really get some salt going.

Do it
Add them to the IP harvester
Flood it with shitlibs tbh

bitlaunder.com/bitcoin-tumbler
It takes a few hours and isn't entirely anonymous.

Use Monero, XMR, instead, it's the only user coin out there rn and uses ring sigs.

Fuck which one should I post it in. I don't know which one the antifags go to.

It's not illegal to be a fascist in America, I've been browsing this site and others without a condom on for years now.

r/anarchism or r/politics

Try posting it on /r/the_donald. It might gain traction there and plenty of people who hate Trump (like antifa) go there too. It'll probably get deleted elsewhere, but you could try.

Just remember you will lose if you give up, but you might win if you try. Think of it as giving your life a purpose which most people never have. It's always a small group of people who shape history and lead others, aspire to be that person and have fun when you can. Use your knowledge to improve your life and don't let it get you down.

Not yet
We're still not out of the timeline where 1921 is possible lad

That was a dude, but probably a fag. Sounded that way at least.

HAIL VICTORY

I posted it to r/politics first. If it doesn't gain traction, I'll try r/donald. Let's hope for some quality salt.

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5rruqc/it_appears_the_antifascism_groups_website_has/

has no one checked the archives of this page?

We're both misgendering tbh.

Read about Joseph Goebbels' depression. He felt probably very similar to the way you and many other anons did, but then things changed.

There is enough.

Oh, for sure, I keep off certain things depending on where I am. I just mean my home shit. I keep it all clean, but clicking stuff like this or watching certain youtube videos isn't keeping me up. Although I wouldn't click it again if I could go back in time

I was drawing swastikas at the age of eight. I recall my 7th grade German teacher, Frau Williams, writing 'This is a huge red flag' on my report card. Now I know, it was indeed a huge red flag. A red flag with a swastika in the centre. I was born to fight for our people. We were born to fight for our people. It is an honor to be born today, to be of fighting age, in the time that our progeny need us the most. We will be victorious. And the vision of the world of victory is what drives us.

If that happens I'd rather die in glorious combat than submit anyway

It's been a while (I laundered a lot at once). Again, because the blockchain exists it is never possible to be entirely anonymous online. If something can get to your computer screen it has to know how to get to your computer.
That being said, with good opsec you'll be fine.
If you do super illegal shit however and the NSA or one of the other 3 letter agencies was looking for you theres not much you can do to stop them. However, I don't think that would apply to most, if not nearly all the people here. Just don't do illegal stuff.

I only watched it because an old classmate of mine was caught scamming people, and it brought me many keks because fuck that guy.

I would too, but 22 Commissars knocking on your door one morning before the revolution happens ain't exactly glorious

Same here, ever since playing command and conquer when I was 9 I've been a hardcore natsoc

Interesting but is it a program or an entirely online thing?
By laundering bitcoins I meant actually getting them, I just saw they were on the rise in value

Reddit's being too civil about this. I wanted anger damn it.

Well how about this. Next time you hack a Commie website you pick the video to put on it. Mkay? Ya debbie downer.

I went through a atheist liberal phase but was always more conservative. Thought I was gonna keep my liberal beliefs when I started browsing Holla Forums but that didn't last long.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

That's a good point, and why I moved to the middle of nowhere in the woods, there's fuckloads of bear traps and shit spread everywhere and my two massive guard dogs to alert me to any strangers if they wander out this far

What country is it lad

Pretty easy to get bitcoins these days, user. Laundering bitcoins means to obfuscate the chain of ownership to hide where they came from. Like that other user said, Monero is superior in terms of privacy, but not as widely adopted yet.

Oh holy shit

SHADILAY

This view, those word on that page. PRAISE KEK!

Swamp germany…

HAIL VICTORY!

dont forget to arm yourself

Teach me this 'easy' method user

has no one checked the archives of this page?

His words mean a lot to me. I wrote how I feel a while ago

In school I have been uninspired and uninterested. I have watched my grades fail, and looking at the world around me fail, have ceased to care. Because of this I find a great melancholy and longing within me. I have been struck with a profound sense of misplacement and uselessness. I feel utterly out of place and ashamed by my short comings. Yet day in and day out I even find it hard to get out of the bed in the morning. Even the great composers draw this sadness within me, I'm visited by it in my dreams, and see it in my everyday life.

Seconding this. I've got a decent computer with a 1070 that isn't doing anything.

Yes, obviously.

Nvidia GPUs arent good for mining iirc

found any that look like a real page?

Neither are AMD ones though better than Nvidia, you need specific farming machines to keep up with chink bots, at least this was the case back when I tried mining

fug

Comrades, the ship has long since sailed on mining with GPUs.

Meet me in the parking lot in 15 minutes.

What you need is a sense of purpose user. Modern life is designed to uproot us from our ancestors and our culture and turn us into mindless consumers and obedient employees. You have to find a cause that inspires you and dedicate yourself to it. If you're not already, get fit. You'll be more valuable that way.

I'm aware that ASIC exist, but I didn't think they were compulsory.

I wish they had put up a playlist and included stuff like Die Flut Kommt or The Lion

It's the feeling of living in the shadow of the greatest men who walked the Earth, knowing that your hardest toils won't hold a candle to the bonfire blazed by the greats.

Learn to forgive yourself user. The times live in man, as the man lives in the times. Our times are sick and ugly. Strive for whatever strength and beauty you may muster, and find peace in your quiet struggle. For even that is better than letting the filth of these days wash over you.

I kek'd kudos to the glorious faggots who did it.

Don't judge me for using a jewish example but those awful people waited centuries to get a country of their own.
If they can do it then we can do it. Just cause it looks degenerate and hopeless now doesn't mean it won't be better.
Giving up is the only way to ensure failure.

As long as we remember heroes then new ones will always arise.

that leddit post is hilarious, some guy posted anti-fa stands for anti-first amendment and ironically got his comment deleted, the entire thread is basically being SHUT DOWN so fast

Christ, how fucking indoctrinated are these faggots to actually believe this?

http s://twitter.com/Republican__Man

Oh fuck, I see what you mean now. It doesn't seem like it was ever a site to begin with.

WE'VE BEEN RUSED

web.archive.org/web/20140201000000*/http://antifascism.org/

Reddit has a very heavy shill presence, plus the support of the admins in doing so. While there are definitely plenty of straight-up braindead lefties over there doing it for free, a lot of them are paid to be retarded.

That sounds /comfy/ as fuck.

still a great video for the site

I don't think they killed him, I believe he was just beaten unconscious.

Jews are not a race. The jew is a genetic virus passed through the chromosomes of the mother host. The jewish virus can infect anyone as long as the mother is jewish, that is the reason for their laws of only the mother mattering to being a jew.

Compare this with whites, quickly racemixing turns whites into Mexican/Brazilian/Indian/etc. subhuman mongrels. The jews can racemix indefinitely since they have no race, they are a genetic parasite living in host races, they are an eternal menace older than humanity itself. DEATH TO THE JEWISH PARASITE!

So what I am is saying is that unlike the jews whites cannot go into diaspora, we cannot inbreed and racemix and hope to survive. Today is our struggle, today is our fight. We either succeed and survive, or we fail and die. There is no future if we do not win. Praise Trump.

that ID

Listen to music that makes you happy/aggressive, seriously. I used to listen to beautiful orchestral music and it made me depressed as fuck. Switched over to heavy metal and it improved my mental state massively.

straightouttareddit

truth dubs speak, but you should be doing that in the first place

This, it's fucking magnificent.

someone uses TOR?! you're him?!

WAOW

you must be new here

I've never experienced this much winning. I'm not sure I can take it, how much longer will the winning keep going on for?

what was in the insurance files? can you say yet?

Where exactly are you CREW shills coming from?

I mean look at this guy's first post

No shit, I can't believe people still fall for that shit. Makes me think they're the new ones.

It's still fantastic.

This domain was literally just registered

This is datamining

OP is more than likely antifa

If you do not believe me, do a whois on the domain and look at created date

Fags over there literally saying that using violence for political gain isn't akshually terrorism depending on who the target is.

fuck

So this was never an antifa site, but we can still use the url to troll like we did with lemonparty.com political flyers.

Good times, fam.

Looks like you guys were right to be paranoid.

too late :)

We got plenty of IPs and we're going to be killing plenty of you racist hicks. Viva La Revolution!

I eagerly anticipate your patronage to this fine establishment.

:^)

Shitty troll but even if you were antifa, they still wouldn't be coming door to door because they'd get their torsos ventilated and they know it. That's why they just dox folks and harass them online, or suckerpunch people then run off.

russians

It looks like antifa accidentally let it expire and someone scooped it up.

http s://twitter.com/Republican__Man/status/827355057997934592

Fuck that, I'm not clicking no goddamn google docs link.

exactly

The domain probably lapsed and they forgot to renew it.

Nah mate, if it was, the video wouldn't be so fantastic.

Also this. It doesn't seem like a setup because any IPs they mine could be spoofed or, as another user posted above, just be normalfags going to the site after we posted it to reddit.

Probably, but they're in for a hell of a boring ride if they come after my liberal-passing ass.

We will know if its real soon

http s://twitter.com/Republican__Man/status/827382520186494976

IM NOT FUCKING CLICKING THAT LINK THAT COULD BE ANTIFA TRYING TO GET MY IP!!!!!!!1

wtf is this:

UCPD is compiling video from Wednesday’s violence and will be reviewing it to try to identify suspects, Reich added. She encouraged anyone with information or who may have been a victim to contact police at (510) 642-6760.

While police are aware that while some members of the crowd that had gathered outside the student union on Wednesday were hurt, Reich said, “no one has come forward and made a police report regarding being assaulted or injured.” UCPD rescued multiple individuals in the crowd who were being attacked, trapped or injured.
news.berkeley.edu/2017/02/02/campus-investigates-assesses-damage-from-feb-1-violence/

that's a fucking excellent video, and makes me want a total war reich game.

also, where can i get the music? shit is top notch and pumps me up.

I'm looking at the post histories of the most vapid shitposty comments over at the Reddit thread, and holy shit. These people need to either be gassed or followed back to their employers, who we then gas.

Nazi video?
You don't sound like you are from around here.

I checked the wayback machine, it would seem the site was never anything.

DON'T GO THERE!
ITS PROBABLY A HONEYPOT!
No archive of it when it was in use.

That is such bullshit OP, there was never a time when it was in use.

can someone webm the video?
pretty please?

RIGHT-WING HACKER SQUADS

antifa.net/ has been suspended.

(check'd)

Ideally, a montage video that initially opens with Antifa shenanigans, followed by Uncle Adolf/Trump being victorious at the end would have been the best and most powerful message to send to both Antifa as well as a positive message to the normies. I'm sure whoever hacked the website probably didn't have time to compile a nice one though.

Remember how many views "with open gates" got? We need shit like that for Antifa to start redpilling fence-sitting normies to their violence, and subsequently making "ebil right wing nadzees" look more sympathetic which will make it easier to recruit them for the impending racewar

What am I looking at user?

It's just one of Truth Serum's oldies.

I doubt it's real look on the Wayback machine there was never a time when it was in use. Best case OP is making a funny.

Worst case is that Antifa is recording all traffic to it and trying to cross-check to get dox on those here on full Holla Forums.

I say it again don't click.

Is the google tracking id the OP is using.

Page source taken from the most recent archive.org. Doesn't seem to be malicious but it does something with google analytics.

It links a youtube video. Google owns youtube.

change the url to youpak instead of youtube

If this is being used for tracking, VPN should be enough, correct?

Fuck, that Goebbels speach with the "lying Jew mouths" statement always gives me ""good"" goosebumps.

Yes, even if they had your real IP, WTF are they going to do with it? ANTIFA doesn't have the resources of an FBI cybercrime unit to backtrace IPs to households. It's good to be paranoid, but don't be a fucking tard.

GREAT JOB. More of this.

Some info on Google Analytics.
archive.fo/HDUqb

It was a good idea posting it to reddit. We have them fighting with each other now.

That's what I thought. I still can't believe there are people here that don't use a VPN or TOR connection.

Nobody go to the fucking link, its literally a honeypot
has a google analytic JS in it for datamining your info.
its right there in the source, and another user in this thread is right, I checked all the whois and went to namecheap (where they bought the domain) and it was created literally today (not updated, created)
its also sitting behind cloudflare, which idk who would do that for such a shitty page.

Don't you get it look at the image.
Get on the wayback machine and search for yourself, when was it in normal use? I say it never was until today.

Matters if your VPN is using hardware-Ids. Remember a few weeks ago there were threads on the new CTR operations. One was collecting who went on these websites.

I remember a thread on Holla Forums back in the day where a website owner was able to figure out from your IP what servers you went on by querying all Valve's game servers for your IP. Further its not just your IP they would want to record but also your MACID so even if your IP would change they'd still be able to follow your device if they could search based on who connects to regular sites.

Really matters who is behind this, whether an user, the Jewish cabal, Antifa is there ability to make real use of what they get.

ya that's not weird or anything, you totally fit in around here.

This. I live in Texas, the fuck are they gonna do? I'll even give them my address and let them know I'm waiting. They won't do shit.

see

Or just view the page's source yourself

I'd rather ambush and kill them on my own terms and time.

Alphabet owns Jewgle which owns Jewtube*

My bad, didn't see that. Even so, the reddit link means a ton of libshit IPs have flooded the honeypot. It's useless now.

Yeah I honestly doubt the person running the site would/could do anything with the IPs they collect. Assuming they weren't just using the analytics for curiosity of pageviews/countries of people seeing it.

once they force the door open, you have every legal right to blow them away.

if they turn around and attempt to leave and you shoot them in the back, make sure you fix the body so it looks like they came at you (and shoot them from the front as well).

If it's a honeypot simply post the link on a site that will drive tons of random IP's until they have an ocean of them that mean nothing.

It's on reddit r/politics already, just post it to cuckchan and maybe twitter and the honeypot is ruined

That's what I would guess. I mean let's be real, antifa is too fucking retarded to play chess and somehow bait anons into giving up their IP. Just feels like a cuckchan prank to me.

We did.

Sure, if they decide to break in while you're home. Antifa doesn't work like that. They can only do mob attacks and smash and grabs/destroy. They'll most likely wait until you leave your house so they can fuck it up that way.

good thing that I'm behind seven skeletons and I use umatrix :^)
Fuck off antifa cunts

Noice

This, because Antifa doesn't have the balls to do it in states where open carry is legal.

why aren't you saging this shill thread you fuck faggot REEEEEEEE

Fuck off kikes

i'm sorry you're stuck to one-dimensional thinking.

out of curiosity, do you live in an urban or rural area, or suburban? i know it sounds silly, but the environment you live in can and will have an effect on your critical thinking abilities.

Damn. Leftists have to deal with PRfags too. Their muh PR faggotry is even worse than ours.

kill yourself as well fucking kike subhuman

ok shia, whatever you say.

Or have your house Swatted.

There's no way it was real either a prank.
But it could also be the first salvo from CTR's new operations to gather intelligence. Be weary anons no matter what in the future. Even if you have 88 proxies.

Fuck you OP, you're either really funny or betraying your fellow white man.

For you, just repeated rapes by niggers before your faggot ass dies of GRIDS.

You should think before you speak.

Or they stole it. It's over 2 years old.

You miss his username? About what one would expect.

Wrong faggot.
The domain antifascism.org has 2 years and 7 months old.

Unfortunately illegal. The can sue in civil and criminal court for damages.

Would rather not disclose. I can tell you that I'm not a cityfag though.

This is why I never go to these sites myself while anons run each other over trying to click on the link.

faggots got what you deserve.

That's only if you leave them alive, redditcuck

On the wayback machine its an empty fucking domain you fucking domain you fucking cuck kike. Not to mention that there's a (((google analytics))) script running on the fucking page still

kill yourself cuck

Start saging user.

I don't trust the cops to not come snooping.

i didn't ask for a specific location nigger, i was just curious about the general type of area. but you did say you're not a cityfag, which makes sense that you would have your guard down so low like you do.

t. former cityfag, that shit doesn't stop.

wew, get a load of this softie.

Quick reminder before I go to bed, script kiddies can't do shit with your IP to personally identify you. They can find your ISP and the city you live, but they're not going to magically hack into your PC through your gateway. Nor are they going to get your personal info from the ISP. The faggot running the site isn't going to do shit with the thousands of IPs he might get. If you viewed the page and you're really paranoid though, just release/renew your gateway's IP. Assuming your ISP has dynamic IPs.

Looks to me like it was this feller plus some big guys he knows.

It's almost like you want to get anons to get honeypotted you fucking kike

Learn to read. It'll open up whole new worlds for you.

Good job retard.

jewgle analytics works through vpn you fucking retard

this is blatant bullshit

No it wasn't this is actually a fucking honeypot
t. /baph/ole

This, seems like a fucking account run by (((antifa))) trying to datamine ips.

lel, you must be writhing in pain on the floor now.

quit being a fucking moron

That's such shit. The site is HTTP side-channels can be found between what your sending out. The ability to break in is based on what OS you're right in some since it isn't to worthwhile. The key is how your ISP deals with IPs dynamic doesn't mean shit to them and if it is ranges they can probably only get your state.

See image, back in 2012 the site seemed to be related to Antifa.

Well good thing I post through Hobo-Ops in a shitty casino. gotta love that free wi-fi

Go check it out for yourself then, I saw it and shared it.

no, I meant his tweet, not your post

This is not an antifa effort to datamine. Someone purchased the domain off them when it expired.

Antifa are definitely not that intelligent nor organized.

see

Real question is why didn't they give out some sweet RDX recipes?

You could have a null page and grab everybody's IP from apache log on the server side that tried to connect to the webpage.

trips confirm

but even then, getting an IP just gives you the town, it doesn't pinpoint an exact location. shit, most of the time it isn't even the exact town, but one nearby.

if that was the case then the registration date wouldn't have been today, and the wayback machine wouldn't have just shown it being active with default setup pages or "buy this domain" pages.

never underestimate the kikes, those are our enemy and they are helping antifa.

The site never seemed to become anything, I guess the Antifa guy back in 2012 got bored and gave up. Repurposing it to be a Honeypot today, OP was probably the owner of the site or related based on his posts.

(checked)
Can also use side-channels along the way but yes, HTTP is application layer.

True, this matters on whether you use Dial-Up, DSL or Cable. But if they do have your IP they can scan the systems connected to your router to find out what OS you use or applications you're running.

I know this, this isn't the point
A google analytic script can grab site history and google account info for browsers. You obviously don't know the kike shit involved in their analytic datamining shit. Stop acting like a retard. And you are just assuming that the owner doesn't have access to the information datamined by the google script.

When you use Javascript any site can see all the sites you go on and more with some tricks.

(checked)
So no one is going check these sweet Trips?

yes, most people dont do this, why go to the honeypot if you don't have to?
Why advocate going to this site, if all its going to try to do is datamine you?
don't direct people to go to the site, simple as that and leave it alone

thanks!

Never come down 10 hour edition

That depends on if you have an old browser version with a known vulnerability or you're being hit by a 0day javascript injection. And even then it'll only work on visitors with certain browsers and certain versions.

Then why the actual fuck did they put up jewgle analytics scripts you fucking jew, explain that

Also the JS can still be run retroactively so sites after once you hit the honeypot will also show up. For instance even when this thread refreshes and you had gone on that site OP's site could know.

Once you clear your browser cache then you're fine from anything after. Unless OP plans to scan the IPs for weaknesses and continue later.

OP is probably Antifa and the site is a honeypot, look at the posts made by his ID and wonder why he has not made anymore?

It is automatic with youtube videoes fuckstick.

you obviously don't know what an evercookie is then.

just take the sentence structure and replace their words until it justifies natsoc. It will prove their argument form faulty.

This, still I there was also the fact that on the wayback machine these past two years was it ever used as an actual antifa site

this as well

As said that's browser specific or known vulnerabilities.

You've probably seen this, I'm sure. This is why I don't use a Proxy.

There is a reason why the site is only HTTP and not HTTPS. Encrypted cookies versus non encrypted ones, is much easier to implement.

I don't really give a fuck. If anyone would ever ask me about it in real life I would gladly tell them that I'm a Nazi browsing full/pol/.

Come get some Antifags.

what a faggot, it would have been much better to make a honeypot for antifa then larping about haxor shit

too late

From my place everyone around me is as redpill as me from JQ to holohoax but there may be some here who need there anonymity. I wouldn't want a white to loose a job or be fucked with.

I do want to meet one of these Antifas someday, I could probably get a few threads here from the video itself.

Never sleep without a weapon within reach fam.

whois.domaintools.com/antifascism.org
OP is a faggot. This is just domain squatters.

This guy is a shit spewing attention whore

everyone thinks Holla Forums wont change themselves' much, then they change

leeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaavvvvvvvve
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The website is back to normal with a message about the hack at the top. Everyone saying it was a honeypot or a fake hack was a fucking moron retarded shill.

I see something different now.

Will be fixed. The anarchists are working with law enforcement to find out who hacked them.

I freely admit I fell for this initially

@AntifascismUSA is a brand new twitter. The website has been registered for multiple years but never had anything on it till now.

Ah yes the faggot who accused the th3j35t3r of hacking into the White House and leaking the CyberSecurity executive order with no proof.

This explains it.

The twitter is fucking brand new too. You're the shill, too bad our mods don't ban shills any longer

COME GET YOU SOME COMMIE! I HAVE A SHOTGUN, WAX, RAZORS, AND I CAN NAIL YOU TO THE TREES LIKE A GOOK WITH FLECHETTES IF YOU DARE COME FOR ME OR MINE!

You can all lick my taint.

Go on eBay and search for "0.1 btc" or even "0.01 btc" and you can buy it in small pieces.

Yea uncle Adolf is dead. Y'know he probably did escape. Those Soviet subhuman mongrels supposedly found a female body actually. And you will never kill communists??? Don't give up so easily brother. May we spill their diseased blood soon. Just don't let it touch you, you hear?!

The best part is there's no way someone can watch this and not be moved by Hitler.

Domain ANTIFASCISM.ORG [ Site Info Traceroute RBL/DNSBL lookup ]

Registrar NameCheap, Inc.

Whois server whois.pir.org

Created –

Updated –

Expires –

Time Left 0 days 0 hours 0 minutes

Status clientTransferProhibited icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited serverTransferProhibited icann.org/epp#serverTransferProhibited addPeriod icann.org/epp#addPeriod

DNS servers PAT.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM 199.27.134.11

MARK.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM 199.27.135.11

IP Address

104.28.195.4 Whois Trace Route DNSBL lookup

104.28.194.4 Whois Trace Route DNSBL lookup

Host antifascism.org

Location US US, United States

City San Francisco, CA 94107

Organization CloudFlare

ISP CloudFlare

AS Number AS13335 CloudFlare

Latitude 37°76'97" North

Longitude 122°39'33" West

Distance 10420.56 km (6475.04 miles)

Domain Name: ANTIFASCISM.ORG

Domain ID: D402200000001464118-LROR

WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com

Referral URL: namecheap.com

Updated Date: 2017-02-03T01:58:59Z

Creation Date: 2017-02-03T01:41:33Z

Registry Expiry Date: 2018-02-03T01:41:33Z

Sponsoring Registrar: NameCheap, Inc.

Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1068

Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited

Domain Status: serverTransferProhibited icann.org/epp#serverTransferProhibited

Domain Status: addPeriod icann.org/epp#addPeriod

Registrant ID: b4s8qchbi75hqcqr

Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected

Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.

Registrant Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411

Registrant City: Panama

Registrant State/Province: Panama

Registrant Postal Code: 0

Registrant Country: PA

Registrant Phone: +507.8365503

Registrant Phone Ext:

Registrant Fax: +51.17057182

Registrant Fax Ext:

Registrant Email: [email protected]

Admin ID: 79fxxup71dbmfkfv

Admin Name: WhoisGuard Protected

Admin Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.

Admin Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411

Admin City: Panama

Admin State/Province: Panama

Admin Postal Code: 0

Admin Country: PA

Admin Phone: +507.8365503

Admin Phone Ext:

Admin Fax: +51.17057182

Admin Fax Ext:

Admin Email: [email protected]

Tech ID: hb1suvja6g91wone

Tech Name: WhoisGuard Protected

Tech Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.

Tech Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411

Tech City: Panama

Tech State/Province: Panama

Tech Postal Code: 0

Tech Country: PA

Tech Phone: +507.8365503

Tech Phone Ext:

Tech Fax: +51.17057182

Tech Fax Ext:

Tech Email: [email protected]

Name Server: PAT.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM

Name Server: MARK.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM

DNSSEC: unsigned

historic data for antifascism.org. the "Domain not found for this date" merely means that the historic data is missing, not that the domain pointed to nothing.

server9.rscott.org/tools/lookup.htm?domain=antifascism.org&date=

this site doesn't seem to exist. there's literally no record of a real site before the "hacked" one.

from duckduckgo: antifascism.org is a parked domain (last time we checked).

to me this smells like a hoax. it seems like someone on our side trying to make a big fuss for attention (just read the message at the top of the site right now admitting it's a gag), but I can't rule this out completely as a honeypot operation.

if you don't already roll with at least umatrix and a VPN you're a scrub. git gud or git doxed faggots. antifa may be broken in the head but they do have some smart people. I've met tons of commie hackers with real skills.

learn how to protect yourself, son

Even chinks and gypsies can into dictionary attacks. Hacking is nothing to be proud of unless it's a high-profile target that's put effort into its security.

no, I mean real hackers, the kind of people who can reverse engineer a satellite pager and decrypt the signal. what you think of as hacking is merely a defacement. don't underestimate your enemy.

How will they shift who is antifa and who is fascist. Both sides are most likely to have looked

If it was indeed 0 who set it up like an user indicated earlier, he's a full blown Pro-Trump MAGA shill.

They won't. Because all of this is just really fucking gay and so are the Antifags and everything they do.

Whatever the fuck this dumb ass action was it reeks of autism.

is this from a manga?

is this from a manga?

is this from a manga?

is this from a manga?>>9126102

is this from a manga?>>9126102

is this from a manga?

What manga is this from?

What manga is this from?

Whoops I lagged out and spammed by accident, sorry!

Quantum Computers?

I've heard of Concurrent Biological ones but they can't give you enough speed although there has been research done into symbolizing a coding which while still executed slowly the output coding would contain a huge amount of information that would technically be a "fast" computer. And it can be done with Plant cells too.