STOP THE CAPITALIST BEFORE HE REACHES THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION

STOP THE CAPITALIST BEFORE HE REACHES THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION.

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2016/09/06/indians-staged-one-of-the-largest-strikes-in-history-but-no-one-on-u-s-cable-news-covered-it/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

does anyone know what thread they are trying to hide?
this shill thread is actually not bad and i don't mind people bump it with their ideas, but it is clearly part of the flood of shill threads today.

anyone knows what thread(s) are to be kept off the frontpage?

sage for off-topic.

this is a shitpost thread gomrad.

kek
yes goy, build more trans bathrooms that is the true struggle of today *rubs hands*

he doesn't have to reach it, he started it and owns it. You mean shoot the capitalist and steal what he made?

kek.

nice.

To the wall, porky.

this shill thread is actually not bad and i don't mind people bump it with their ideas, but it is clearly part of the flood of shill threads today.

sage for off-topic.

argh, i forgot copypasting on lamechan adds reddit linebreaks

Updated, if I may.

Flag of india, right? Kinda hard to tell

Yeah. One more touch up I thought of.

Maybe I should add some reference to the factory paying 1 rupee/hr or something as well IDK.

Where's the superpower by 2020 sign?

Bourg GDP doesn't translate well to the well being of the masses I'm afraid, porky. India spawned more billionnaires from millionaires this year, but the overwhelming majority of the working class is still poor as fuck with nothing good in sight.

theintercept.com/2016/09/06/indians-staged-one-of-the-largest-strikes-in-history-but-no-one-on-u-s-cable-news-covered-it/

FINALLY A FUNTHREAD

sage for off-topic.

Based catgirl drawfag with the memes coming through. I also miss funpost threads. Fucking Holla Forumslution and bait threads are keeping everyone occupied and the non-existent moderation doesn't fill the lack of disciplinary action against them in the form of saging and hiding.

Also, when are you gonna make Leninist catgirl comics?

Done and done.

i luv u

sage for off-topic.

What?

I've noticed it too, but I have no idea. I don't know who would even go to the trouble given how slow this board is. I mean it's not going to do shit since one bump is enough to counteract 50 new threads. Maybe it's someone making threads out of a genuine desire to discuss things.

retarded Holla Forumsshit tier thread hiding real threads

hi freud. nice old OC.

delish.

LMAO

They are technically straw man arguments, but I have yet to hear them be actually disproved.

have you actually looked at the threads? :s

might as well get rid of all real threads if this piece of shit thread is still up

>>>/leftyb/

God bless the hands that made this meme, holy shit.

that board was created when people were still under the impression that this board's owner is not a nazi or nazi slave, and thus had a genuine interest in keeping this board good without censoring free speech.

now this board is /leftyb/ and we need an alternative.
bunkerchan seems good, i wonder why not more people are there. does anyone know where they went instead?
i know there must be a shitload of oldfags somewhere because they can't all have an hero'd, but where are they?
overchan didn't seem too active either, but i haven't been there in some time.

"no"

oh wait, maybe i'm wrong, it seems to be pretty good actually.
well, as good as a site on the constantly DDoS'd Holla Forums can be. we should have bailed the moment HW switched to cloudflare, exposing himself as NSA slave.
i wonder who is DDoS'ing now? maybe the FBI is angry because they don't get access to CF MITM ^^