FUCK YOU FUN I HATE YOU

Fun should be outlawed
When we come and approach fun philosophically we discover that fun is not a discord of life but a dissertation of it that trick us into thinking life is enjoyable when it is not for the self fun is not life but a cave where we can hide from the reality "the Current" part in fear from suffering and hatred of the weakness in one self
Therefor we come to the reality that fun is shit and we need to end it and destroy it for good

cry harder faggot shill

If you mange to ban anime with it I would be totally down with bang fun

btw why do you think that what you do is not completely unethical?

do you take the money and think that you don't do any harm because you shill so obviously that nobody will ever fall for it?
or do you think your shilling actually serves a good purpose?
if so, what is the purpose? do you think you train our competence in detecting shills? or do you think we are evil?

i have never gotten an answer from any of you guys.
you can use tor browser at home and set it to highest paranoia level (there is a slider) to block javascript via NoScript.
do that if you are worried that your employer will find out.
the NSA can't into tor. not that tor is very secure, but NSA isn't very bright as you can see from how often they lose data through stupid mistakes.

sorry for the accidental bump

i mean, how do you explain to your family and friends what you do?
how do you convince them to not refuse to ever talk to you again?

Don't be sorry for that buddy we will start a new anarchist movement
Anarcho Antifunism
We will destroy the government so we can destroy fun after that
any one with me ?

what shilling ? i don't understand ?

bump, fun is a crime, death to fun

kill all fun : ^ )

This is why leftism is dead now.

It's literally the least fun you can ever have.

We should destroy life tbh, nuke everyone so there is no more suffering.

You belong in a circus with the rest of the porkies and other animals.

It was never fucking about fun and we don't even need it. You are obviously some bourgeois brat who grew up on a dedicate first world bourgeois sheltered lifestyle who is incapable of living for actual reasons. Kill yourself.

no this is fun and fun is bad fuck you and your fun

Hahaha… Sure, man.

I've been a squatter. I've been arrested. I don't care about having an extravagant life.

People like you are unbearable to be around, and you're just one more reason why no one wants to be involved with leftism anymore.

Why would you abolish the idea of fun?
So wanting enjoyment makes one a "bourgie brat"? This lifestyle moralism is what makes Leftism repulsive to billions of people.
And what is living for 'actual reasons'?
Slaving away so the fucking communist party can babble on about "workers" while they profit and people are given a mandated shit wage while they are forced into a shit life to keep working for some bullshit idea like "communism" or "historical inevitability of communism".

At least the church gave people the hope of entering heaven. You just say their current shit situation is communism and why slaving away for the ruling communist party is a good thing.

fuck off back to Holla Forums then

join their stupid idiotic "fun" and frog poster or whatever shitty fun they engage it.

we have no need for fun this is a serious fucking movement

Keep seeing retarded shills crying NOT ANYMORE NOT ANYMORE

When was it about fun?

Where in Das Capitalist does it say the means of fun production? Was communist revolutions of the 20th century about fun? NO.

IT WAS NEVER ABOUT FUN

You are stupid kids who obviously come from first world nations who lived decadent lives to waste time on "fun".

We are not about fun.

We do not need fun.

Leftism is not about fun.

FUCK OFF

Then live the rest of your shitty, useless life in misery. You will never cause a workers revolution or even a popular leftist movement.

You will die bitching about your stupid leftist moralism.

Shills?
You are even dumber than pol.
Then leftism is about autists like yourself who are self important, no one gives a shit about you and your incoherent ideas.
I wasn't aware that communism is so suppose to be some sterile religion, where we worship Das Kapital like it's the fucking bible in 2016.
Those revolutions failed checkers.
You are nothing and you will never lead your autistic workers revolution.

"decadent lives".
Are you from ISIS?
Al Queda?
You sound like some miserable, religious nutcase that thinks ones life is mindless, endless dogma and slavery to some collectivist cause.

Okay, so communism is a religion.
You people are fucking hopeless.

Because fun is definitely what sprang up to action communist movements all those times through history, right? Hard exploited workers saying 'hey Mr. Pork you are living like tsar while we only receive a nothing of fraction of piece of labour we produced like serf so we workers of the world demand VIDEO GAMES and BREADS AND CIRCUSES!' Like we said, you are a child and need to fuck off.

All of leftism is moralism at its core to begin with because it is not fair how the proletarian is exploited and abused by the bourgeois.

Fuck off back to Holla Forums then and never return. Leftism is not about whining about how many legos and MLP dolls you don't have.

thats the spirit young boy

I will promote you to enter the anti fun secret police

Fun is bourgeois distractions, fun is literally capitalist and even fascist. It is the same all times throughout history. The ruling class they will fool you with bread and circuses and make you forget to demand what you truly deserve.

>>>Holla Forums

>>>Holla Forums

All that dogma…

The proletariat sure have a fantastic ally in the current left.

Hahahaha
You people are even more batshit insane then most ancaps and lolbertarians.

FUCK OFF anarcho antifunism >AnCaps

Fun is fascist?
Holy fuck, even George Bush Jr, Rick Perry and Sarah Palin are geniuses compared to a Soviet Union LARPING faggot like yourself.

How is fun 'fascist'?
Please explain to me why the majority of people would prefer to live miserable, boring, low standard of living type lives, all so you can circle jerk about how such a communist society is in "their best interests".

At least capitalists know how to run a society efficiently.

You deny people incentive, aside from death, torture and imprisonment in gulags.

Oh, the little brave keyboard warrior tankies, commies and anarchists are bitching about people having fun 'ruining' your never happening revolution.

If you think fun is what's "ruining" your revolution, holy fuck you are really stupid.

Even ancaps and libertarians won't say something that stupid.

"low class scum"

Poverty shaming on Leftypol.
And I thought you idiots at least pretended to care about the workers. Just looks like you want power to exploit, abuse and kill others.
Just like any capitalists, or fascist.

"Pro fun low class scum"

You must either be a low bait autistic troll.

Or you really are a moralizing, really fucking stupid Marxist-Leninist/Anarchist/Special Snowflake Leftist to think that screaming at people to not have fun will suddenly encourage billions, let alone millions of people to join your mouth breathing, bat shit insane leftist hug box cult and kickstart that "revolution" that will happen just any day now.

Holy fuck, at least ancaps know that most people don't support their ideas, so they support real world movements that push people to their ideals.
You just bitch about ideological purity and how the majority of people's lifestyle, freedom of speech is an "obstacle" to your "muh workers revolution".

I don't think you've considered that you don't represent the workers.
You represent yourselves, as most political agents do. The workers love having fun, freedom of speech, being able to tell racist/sexist jokes, drink, have sex, and be able to have their own personal freedoms, like owning property.

When you bitch about "having fun is ruining the revolution", you sound like some leftist faggot that bitches about Pokemon Go or some television series "ruining the revolution".

The problem is with you.

I'm the autistic person here?
There's tankie and leftist idiots here that are advocating to ban all fun, and how "bourgeoise" it is.

You are a perfect example of Dunning Kruger syndrome.

Why should people work even more and be even more miserable under communism?
What the fuck is with you "muh protestant work ethic" obsessive moralists that want humanity to always work, suffer, toil and how fun is "evil".
For fuck sake, you sound like communist puritans, obsessing over how "evil" sex is.

Where are you from, my friend? Tumblr, reddit, twitter?

Ignore him he is just another funigger

Why do you mongoloids honestly think that fun is evil, "bourgeoise" and preventing your never happening revolution?

Why would the masses support you if you want to ban fun and force the masses into miserable slavery all for the benefit of the communist/anarchist leaders?

ATTENTION: This is an official FUN FREE ZONE.

It's like you WANT to be mired in the spectacle.

Literally the best thread on Holla Forums right now

Thx
I guess

Fun is just a buzzword.

fun is just a number.

This thread is fun.