One thing's bothered me all these years. Anyone remember way back when Lindsey Lohan had a sister...

one thing's bothered me all these years. Anyone remember way back when Lindsey Lohan had a sister? I remember they were sorta like the next Olson twins. They used to play one film called Parent Trap on Nickelodeon all the time. Then Lindsey became a teenager, Parent Trap was never played on tv anymore and I never heard of her sister again.
I brought this up with my sister the other day. She didn't remember any of this. When I showed her pic related she freaked out. Like literally, it terrified me, her face contorted and she had an anxiety attack (not uncommon with her but still).
Anyone else remember this film? What happened to the other Lohan? Do you think this could be another example of the Mandella Effect?

Wait Lindsey had a fucking twin?

Wasn't the gimmick of that film that Lindsey played both twins? I'd imagine they used a body double and CGI when necessary.

It's the mandala effect in this dimension dipshit.

False alarm.
Linsday had no twin. In the movie, she had a dopleganger (or double).
The girl who played the double is in the second pic.

I smell bullshit that woman looks nothing like lindsey

i think what they mean is that she was the body double, not like a twin. like, in that picture in the article, they would have had the double there for linsdey to put her arm around and then shop lindsey's face over the double

The cover up of Linsey's sister's murder is a deep rabbit hole indeed.

Even JUSTed Lohan looks better.

Lindsay Lohan has a sister and a half-sister. The half-sister had a cameo in The Parent Trap, but Lindsay played both twins.

Nice try, kike. We all know the truth

bump
anyone know more details on what happened to Lindsay's sister?

What happened to Hayley Mills' twin, OP?

What are you talking about? My sister was watching that movie last month. I don't remember which channel though. ABC I think?

nigger look at that OP image. it's real as fuck

this is a cover story so no one suspects any foul play

I'd fuck both of them.

nice LARPing dumbass

Probably raped, tortured, and murdered in a Satanic sacrifice. The body burned and the ashes scattered at an unmarked site.

I don't buy it, Moshe

BODY

DOUBLE

hold on. we need to clarify whomst've is whom in OP's picture. my theory is that lindsay is on the left and the sister is on the right. i mainly say that because the girl on the right is a lot better looking in all regards, and since we got stuck with lindsay, it was clearly the shit end of the deal.

on a serious note, holy shit you can see the paste lines on the left's chin lmao

What was her name?

Subject #11 Division Downtown L.A.

I see what you did there ;)

Nah m8 the right one is photoshopped

you can see the smudging underneath the chin to make it look less jarring

dumb

stop bumping ancient threads because the new ones trigger you