I'm angry!

incredible comedy

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

has that hipster aut-right manlet killed himself yet

He's the comedian postmodernist deserve.

I'm a long time Holla Forums user and I'm not afraid to admit that I find him really offensive. Yet at the same time I'm kind of erotically attracted to how alpha he is. I kind of want him to abuse my woke ass with his alt-right schlong. He's just my type.

So I would appreciate if you didn't post even about how bad he is, OP, it just reminds me of how much I want him to hatefuck me.

why doesn't the jews give him millions like they give niggers and jlaw?

I thought he moved out of that place.

hey charls

Wow makes you think you fucking plebs

Because he dares to make fun of them.

Every time I see weev's stupid little kike grin I want to punch him in the face.

Same here, same here.

Incredible comedy? It's sad that your comedic senses are so dull that you cannot grasp his genius. All the best comedians have some inner struggle they use to channel their material. In Sam's case, it's his repressed homosexuality.

Tell me, would a straight comedian come up with a hilarious bit like this?

hooktube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw

And have so much inner turmoil that he uses transsexuals as an outlet to deal with his gay demons?

If only you could comprehend how much he suffers for his art, just to make people laugh. It's the least you could do you ungrateful cunt.

Lol keep trying tim

Sam will go down as the greatest postmodernist comedian of the 21st century

It has already been confirmed multiple times that he fucked a tranny. Just deal with it and move on.

Okay Tim.

That's right. I'm Tim Pool and I have done the research. The only thing I care about is my journalistic integrity.

Keep on shilling harder kike

keep trying to revise history, Chaim

Show me something funnier than the Wall Show

anywhere where we can get full episodes, unedited?

Adultswim.com

He's a Jew, isn't he?