Do Trump supporters think they don't live in a bubble?

quora.com/Do-Trump-supporters-think-they-dont-live-in-a-bubble

archive.is/1503c

———————–

They do not see their own snobbishness and self righteousness.

>They look down on the city people and liberals because they aren’t “real Americans”.
The inner cities are seen as disgusting and automatically dangerous and violent.
City people can’t do anything for themselves.
They are seen as lazy and immoral.

Trump supporters also do not realize that they are being swayed by propaganda. They tend to get their news from places like Fox, Facebook, and talk radio. They are told that everyone outside of their bubble is lying and false. Thus even if they hear other points of view, they disregard them without much thought. The trouble is that most of their sources of information are more propaganda than anything else.
I was watching Hunger Games with my kids the other day and I was thinking how the propaganda coming from the Capitol in that movie is like the “news” a lot of people I know pay attention to. They are more similar than people will admit.
This map is in a couple of answers:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/spprealestate
linkedin.com/in/saraerickson805
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I LIVE NEAR WATER, I AM MORALLY SUPERIOR AND KNOW WHAT'S BEST FOR THE REST OF THE COUNTRY.
8 Y e a r s

t. Liberals

You live in a bubble where you think anything you says matters anymore when Trump is already the President of the United States

That blue looks like a cancerous growth.

I live in that blue portion in the middle of Florida. I'm certainly living in the liberal bubble of faggotry and hispanic take over.

Liberals live in bubbles called "cities".

Heavenly Trips confirm the truth.

Because liberals are cancer.

Do leftist think they don't live in a bubble when they claim all of Shillarys votes were legitimate. Shill thread, you lost don't you have a Starbucks to burn down?

nice thread. no one read it

What's wrong?

Democrats want popular vote for CA to run the country.

To be fair, they're technically kind of right. Cities often have tons of illegals in them, especially in California :^)

More liberal projections

True

Statistically true

Categorically true, cities are dependent on rural areas for food and couldn't survive without them. The reverse is not true.

No shit, and a lazy, immoral person from the city would state this as though it were not backed up by fact and experience, trying to draw some equivalency between urban and rural. "See we both have our stereotypes! No one is right, it's all just different viewpoints, everything is relative"

> twitter.com/spprealestate
> linkedin.com/in/saraerickson805

You salt sustains me, whore.

Goddamn, they sure love to bring out their pop culture at the drop if a hat.

nice gets

Lazy fucking bait OP, nigger. Why should I waste the time to think about this? Fuck you.

Fuck you, I read it.
I thought it was an interesting thread.

What? You don't want to pick apart of the liberal arguments of why we're delusional; and not them?

ha ha ha benis :DD DDDDD

Hey retard, there is no "whole" in a republican form of government - on purpose. New Mexico is dramatically different than Alaska which is dramatically different than Wisconsin, etc. We have a Senate for a reason - population aside, each state gets equal representation, as well as a population based chamber in the house. The US isn't based on muh democracy, it's based on muh republicanism.

I hope you don't value your time.

You can never tell who's watching…

"Living in a bubble" is a very subjective concept. Do I hold enormous contempt for libshits and jews, and have no desire to negotiate with them but instead hope Trump shoves his agenda forcibly down their throats? Of course.

But we weren't the ones who thought Hillary Clinton had a 95% chance of winning the Presidency, and was going to steamroll through every single swing state like Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, etc. Wisconsin wasn't even a swing state – it already belonged to her, according to shitlibs, so she didn't even bother campaigning there.

It would appear that the right-wing has their finger on the pulse of America and was able to far more accurately predict the results of the election. We live in an American bubble while the left-wing is still trapped in a jewish bubble.

Liberal bubbles are literally uber rich Jews and shabbos goys living a stone's throw away from overpopulated black and hispanic ghettos.
I moved to a liberal city from a southern small town. It's honestly fucking bizzare. I see mansions across the street from mexican crack dens.
This is how they want everyone to live. They are confident that when the entire world turns into a brown, dirty slum, they will be the elite managerial class.

It makes no sense for liberals to say conservatives are "living in a bubble" when that bubble is literally the entire United States from coast to coast.

Usually when people refer to liberals living in a bubble, they're talking about the rich elites who sit comfortably in their gated communities in coastal cities where they can preach the joys of liberal policies without ever having to experience their effect on the country for themselves.

There's also the other kind of liberal, the one whose life is complete shit and they think that liberals will make their life a little bit less shit with gibs, but that's another thing entirely.

The difference being that urbanites are literally subhuman. It isn't all just subjective. Rural people are objectively higher quality than urban scum. Fact.

You ask a liberal:"why should whites allow themselves to become a minority when we do everything we can to bring the elephant away from the brink of extinction."

Liberal responds:"Whites aren't a Species."

You respond saying what?

According to the 1790 Naturalization Act only whites of good character can be Americans. So by definition every mud and liberal(ie all of the democrat voters) aren't American.

This guy gets it. They paint a false equivalence.

Looks like a bird

This is the equivalent of someone posting "NO U!".

How should one answer that?

You can't argue with the sort of people who change the definitions of words to the point that their opponents are no longer able to express to them verbally why they're wrong because the concepts no longer have words to go along with them. You just have to assert your dominance over them, in one form or another.

Check'd and kek'd. Cities confirmed to be infested with useless, lazy, violent, unamerican liberals who use said cities as bubbles to isolate themselves and feel morally superior.

City people are parasites. A relative routinely begs the government and my family for money.

You should question the effectiveness of their ideas. Ask them if hate speech laws prevented racism and if desegregation removed racial oppression.

The issue with their authoritarian attitude isn't that it's forced on everyone, it's that those laws are forced on everyone and it doesn't solve the issues of both sides. Leftists are poor thinkers who can't solve anything in the long run.

Subjectivity of opinion is a verifiable fact. The Relatively of opinion is a verifiable lie. Different behaviors produce differing outcomes.

Lets look at the birthrates of those born in the US for example: Jews.08, liberal whites 0.9, niggers 1.4, spics 1.6, conservative whites 2.7.

The reason the liberals want to import hordes of non-white trash who will vote for them is because their current constituency is maladaptive shit and would be replaced. If the US had the same racial demographics as it did in 1965 when the immigration laws were repealed conservatives would utterly dominate political life and there would likely be two more more parties which modern liberals would consider hard right or far right.

this upset me the most.

Slide thread. Remember what we're here for.

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

illegals and non-whites don't count

Actually they may believe they can turn spics niggers and moslems into white people.

Does OP not realize he is a tremendous fucking faggot kike?

It's not who is right, but who is left ;^)))

"That's some nice tactical nihilism you have there."

Trump supporters also do not realize that they are being swayed by propaganda. Because Trump was the one with every news media outlet on his side. Trump was the one the FBI ignored. Trump was the one who had the other candidates drop out despite their obvious favor with the American people. Trump was the one that had the opposing party's candidates endorse him.
OH WAIT
fuck you for making me reply.

liberal projection lmao

Trips/dubs combo checked.

Honestly I find quoting evolutionary details to be one of the most convincing routes to at least leaving them at a loss for a real answer, they usually start attacking you as a person rather than your argument. Ever notice how most lib logic usually descends into ad hoc and ad hominem attacks? Anyway a prime example is the new species of monkey that scientists declared a different species based solely on a few marking characteristics (the bastards named this new honorary negro after luke skywalker www .bbc .com/news/science-environment-38576819). There are plenty of prime examples out there of minor differences being enough to get a species distinction established. Now chalk up the differences between whites, asians, africans and amerindians and watch their heads explode in real time.

There's always a reference to young adult literature. It's like this is the only thing they get their entertainment from.

Seek help.

It's a logical fallacy of sorts from the beginning when they cite fiction as justification of their arguments. Unlike reality, which is neutral and unforgiving, fiction is a world created by a flawed and biased mind. A writer can craft the image of any sort of thing because none of it has to be grounded in logic.

posted some proof that trump is jewish here >>>/pdf/554

Reported and filtered.

With a bullet to the skull. It isnt worth debating cultists

Appeal to Fantasy is the most bizarre logical fallacy ever invented

it's called a full house, just FYI

Of course there's propaganda on the right as well. Any idea that people want to convince others of will have propaganda associated with it. This is not necessarily bad in any way.
Propaganda for good ideas is a good thing.

Which was against Trump until he won the primaries and many pundits still are.
which actively suppresses right wing views
I'll give them that one. Talk radio is basically the only facet of the media that the right do largely dominate in.

That's true of just about any demagogue of any flavor.

They don't yet realize that appeals to Hollywood pop culture is the mindset of a 12 year old girl. They honestly believe we should base our lives around escapist fantasy stage plays written by kikes.

top kek

Libbies still believe their opposition are "rednecks" who watch "FAUX NEWWSS" and don't believe in evolution because "they're evil oppressive Cristian white males".

Came here to mention that. Every time.

I like this term.

you sound like you build on a long history of life experiences snowflake

hmmmmm

It's kinda funny, actually. Their generalization of us as you described is basically evidence that they live in a bubble. Trump supporters are this completely alien thing to them. They have no idea how the right arrives at the views they arrive at so they immediately chalk it up to the nefarious "P" word propaganda. They literally see the right as a bunch of mindless drones who are completely and solely shaped by the environment around them.

Do you know why? Because these are the people who are actually fucking working for a living and need some background noise so you don't have to listen to "mike" talk about fucking his wife, his shitty in-laws or the time share he visited in the Poconos.

I tuned it in on ADF when I worked on the flightline, my cop friends listen to it while on patrol, my electrician/linemen friends listen to it when on the clock, and when I am in between audio books in my workshop I tune in.

Sports Radio went into the trash once they went political with Bruce Jenner.

You just described Opie vs Anthony.

Well you could listen to NPR and enjoying the soothing sound of an effeminate millennial tell you all about how much of a bigot you are.

Notice how the niggers are not running around BLM'ing it lately? The angry hipster fagboy that doesn't have children at home to support is now running around with a scarf over his face thinking Obama is still President and angry that cunt Hillary wasn't elected are not even as intelligent as the niggers that DO KNOW their boy isn't in the Whitehouse and the kit gloves of law enforcement have now come off.

Try that Milo protest shit in most of those red areas and youre going to meet well armed Americans spoiling for a fight that are well aware of stand my ground laws in place to protect them from fanatics like you.

What's up with liberals and their pop culture reference window? Harry Potter, etc.

The literal definition of pic related.

looks like population corrected
more people is larger and less people is smaller

To tell you the truth fam, I tuned in for international news and barebones "news" until I could get to the internet.

The "refugees welcome" propaganda turned me off for good. I don't even care what my enemy is up to at this point, I don't need to debate (they don't argue in good faith, just to "win") only to mock, deride and hatefact them into oblivion.

What is this supposed to be?

Have any of these fags been in the country? Barley anyone talks like this, this is literally the "Hardworking redneck who doesn't take kindly to no city slickers" stereotype that is perpetuated by snobbish liberals who learn all they know about rural America from movies.

THEY HAVE NO SELF AWARENESS

The actual irony is that this reaffirms the concept of an 'urban bubble' that prevents them from understanding the rest of the nation's views.

Only one thing to do
POINT AND LAUGH

If everything is relative, why should I give your opinion any weight when its my opinion that you don't exist.

If someone is for subjectivism you can't argue with them, because there is no foundations from which to argue, all you can do is tell them to fuck off.

How utterly oblivious they are. Everyone is susceptible to propaganda. The movie is propaganda. The woman admits the fictional story influenced her views and cannot make that connection. She is not conscious of what she is doing. The perfect example of psychological projection.

Some chick eating shoe polish on a war torn day. Aint it obvious user?

gas yourself

race the kikes
gas war now

Scho-Ka-Kola (Chocolate-coffee-cola)
A bitter-sweet chocolate laced with coffee bean and cola nut, resulting in a high caffeine content. Commonly issued as rations for various parts of the German military during WWII, either as luxury or for keeping people awake and aware. The chocolate in the image seems to have melted due to the burning battlefield around it.

It still produced today and it taste great.

Fairly sure the original recipe included cola leaves like coca-cola so it was a stronger stimulant.

Nobody uses the leaves of the cola plant, the nut is where all the caffeine is. You're properly thinking of the leaves of the coca plant, and no, there was never any coca in Scho-ka-kola.

It's the ultimate in projection. The left projects everything that they actually embody onto the right, while failing to see it in themselves. Trump supporters are ebil lying conservatives that get all of their information from fake news, they say, while actually being evil lying liberals that get all of their information from Slate, CNN, MSNBC, Jezebel, Buzzfeed, HuffPo, Washington Times, etc.

I live the minimum distance from Chicago that can be considered "safe" by civilized standards. I can tell you that cities are objectively the worst in terms of corruption and violence because I live within close enough proximity to feel the hazardous radiation coming off the shithole.

Dresden.

have liberals ever thought about looking in the mirror?

Hold up, fam. So this woman watches a movie about a strong, heroic and morally good woman living a simple life in the countryside under the oppressive yoke of a city-based totalitarian regime that literally sacrifices children to die in a bloodsport, and she thinks SHE is the morally good woman living a simple life and RURAL AMERICA is the degenerate totalitarian regime that cares more about fashion than human life? Is she on bath salts RIGHT THIS EXACT SECOND?

Hunger Games capitol city fashion here, btw. Yeah, looks just like this chick I used to know who lived on a soybean farm in the midwest. Fuck off, California.

Because the sections of the country that voted for Trump represent a far larger portion of the whole than the sections that did not.

The rural midwest, the south, and Texas are about as different from eachother than they are from the buttfucking San Francisco bay area, but they all looked at the options and came to the same conclusion that Trump better represented their interests than a deranged cat lady who rants online about how a shitting cartoon frog is a symbol of hatred.

Projection, they think because they're in a safe place bubble it must be that way for their opposition, no, we have been living a nightmare and still waiting for anything to pan out with Trump. There's been some executive orders, but nothing in effect, no results, no biggies like a built wall, a repeat of Eisenhower's Operation Wetback with the millions of illegals deported, and in fact, we're getting bad noises of amnesty, the "muslim ban" hollow hysteria soap opera bullshit. Nothing has truly happened yet.

"Clinging to their guns and Bibles…"

Bumping for these great nuggets of discourse.

You talk like you BELONG in a bubble.

Speaking of, Opie has been replaced by some skateboarder/alt-lite channel called Faction Talk. It's… (((entertaining))).

The BBC used to be listenable, believe it or not. Everything seemed to go pozzed about 2012.

Thanks for the idea user.

Me too because I saged my last posts.

The levels of projection here are amazing.

Absolute cancer as is to be expected. But the real takeaway from this is that the conflict is primarily rural/suburban vs. urban. Which means the left will occupy far less territory at least initially, and as such they really are living in a bubble.

That may sound like an even conflict at first, until you realize living outside of a city requires some hardiness and survival skills. Generally a good work ethic and mode of transport, as well as emergency supplies.

Cities on the other hand are completely reliant on food, fuel, water, and medical imports. They are virtually completely dependent on the people they revile so much. In the event of a civil war, it will be less about front lines and more about strangling these cities into capitulation followed by expelling/removing the problem elements.

There may still be rough population parity overall. But I'd rather have a hundred country boys with ARs at my back than a thousand barely literate street baboons who don't understand how ironsights work.

TL;DR: We're going to Make America Great Again and all this bitch can do is cry.

Trump people knew the election would be a close call. Clinton people thought it was going to be a blow out. Hence it is liberals that live in the bubble. Republicans had an accurate assessment, Democrats did not.

This gal was watching propaganda (Hunger Games) as she thought how much the propaganda that was shaping (distorting) her worldview represented an accurate picture of the alleged propagandistic nature of the sources of information that people that do not align with her ideology, consume.

This is projection x1.000.000

Joe "Ronda can beat 50% of the male bantamweight division" Rogan

Los Angeles Trump supporter and future spic hunter signing in. These niggers have no idea what we mean by bubbles. We're not talking regional bubbles, we're talking self made mental bubbles. They refuse to see things from any perspective aside form their own, they chose this. I guarantee you that this San Fran slut interacts with silent Trump supporters on a daily basis, Trump supporters just aren't aloud to voice their opinions in safety.

I legitimately thought that was a picture of trannies or drag queens in real life. Maybe the costume designer is a fag that didn't think too hard about putting his own fantasy fashion tastes onto the villains.

Even by drag queen standards these look like fucking garbage. How is it possible for these degenerates to have become even more degenerate than they already are?

Tbh we probably won't even need to set foot in the cities. We'll have no problem cutting off their supply lines because we ARE their supply lines. If they want to pick fights or even scavenge for food after their stockpiles are emptied, they'll need to come to our territory to do so.

To all you rural Holla Forumsacks out there, do not paint all city people as trash. (Although I can say from first hand experience that 99% are). But believe me, I'm getting the hell out of here at the soonest possible time. Better to be "made fun of" for being a yankee by Louisiana locals than to be surrounded by minorities.

I used to believe there was nothing redeemable about them, but hwndu made me believe that not all of them need to be immediately glassed. However, there is lots of work to be done.

They won the elections, as opposed to a certain mentally ill delusional group who was 100% certain that Hillary would win and then proceeded to drop to their knees and scream up in the air during Trump's inauguration.

This has never worked. Ever.

An unrecognized crime against humanity.

It's amazing though, this projecting. It's the same when they accuse others of what they're doing themselves, or they want to ban something for everyone because they themselves can't be trusted with it.

They honestly shouldn't have a right to vote.

Except that's fucking wrong.

I don't watch fox news or get my news from a specific source. I am a classical liberal/libertarian because I read and agreed with governing philosophies as found in The Law. I understand Austrian economic theory and it's validity and accurate obervations on creation of economic bubbles.

I post on Holla Forums because I'm a class of 04 oldfag that came to a startling conclusion. If I want freedom to discuss and shit post with a high degree of global awareness and a hugh level of intelligence with minimal bias to protect "MUH israel"; a board of determined anti-Semitic Nazis is the ONLY place that can route shilling and attempts at subversion by paid disrupts and propagandists.

Nazis are above and beyond better people and have a more valuable belief system than the fucking left wing. Look how leftypol always bans truth or red pills that hit too close to their belief structure. Where as Holla Forums bans shills and shitposting newfags who haven't been on long enough to understand information we have collectively analyzed before.

Look at how the immediate reaction to Sam Harris and Ben Affleck spat by the leftist cult was defending Affleck being a retard who proved Sam Harris wrong. Only time has validated Sam's blasphemy of leftist thought.

The culture of Islam and jews is antithetical to liberty world wide though I admit individuals such as Peter Schiff and Adam Kokesh are pro-liberty. Islam is violent and stupid, the other jews, are generally subversive, racist, and traitorous. And the left is an insane anti-white/anti-western civilization cult cult owned by the zionist pedophile political elite.

We don't live in a bubble. To hear that from people on the left is like hearing scientologist call non-scientologists cultists.

People on /r/the_donald live in a bubble

The fact is Republicans control both houses of senate and the White house.
They have literally no obligation to pander to Democrats.
Libruls just need to deal w/it.

Because urbanite marxists (read: jews) are the ones who control the media and push their world view for all else to see. People in the rural USA are not in a bubble, because they see urbanite culture every time they put on the news, movies, music, TV, etc. Meanwhile, the left is able to have an echo chamber because all the media is made by fellow leftists.

will go in the fire just like your favorite Jewish banking deregulation shills

Into the trash it goes

It's cool, Holla Forums has helped me make peace with that fact. Sometimes sacrifices must be made for the greater good.

Holy fuck; was that ever repealed/replaced?

Drumpf supporters are celtic shitblood NEETs who want gibs just like common coon. Celtic shitbloods on 8pol are afraid of their own shadows. If you even mention going outside it's met with

Everything is a jewish plot, jews are omniscient and omnipotent, but somehow celtic shitbloos posting frogs on internet will prevail over the jews, without ever leaving the basement.

Stop auto-fellating yourself fucking faggot.
Holla Forums bans anybody that is non-white. It's almost as if you want to lose.

All of these are true, though.
Cities never farm their own food, they always have higher crime rates than rural areas and welfare participants are mostly in cities.

GET F U C K E D YOU SOCIAL PARASITES

We have lots of good acts and laws.

Here's an argument I always like to use with city-dwelling liberals: think of areas in the US could be self-sufficient. Now, how many of them are cities and densely populated areas? If every city broke off and became apart of the same nation, they would fall apart while the remainder of the United States would start doing even better without them.
Urban America needs rural America, but rural America does not need urban America, so why should urban America have the final word on how the nation is ran?

I'd just like to remind all the country-boys that that the cities can't feed themselves and IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER.

Russia in 1917 was overwhelmingly rural, overwhelmingly Christian Orthodox, overwhelmingly uninterested in the Bolsheviks.

But the Bolsheviks could put 1000 troops up against a town that could muster 100 troops, persuade them that bloodshed could be avoided, and after replacing the mayor and the head of the police, make a little list of wrongthinkers and kill them a year later.

In the country, you could hold your own opinions on your own estate. But you would be waiting for those 1000 troops to pass through.

The cities will organise and come out after the food. Plenty of people in the cities will prefer to kill you and starve than see you live well.

Holla Forums does underestimate the enemy quite a bit which is dangerous.

The US isn't the fucking USSR, though.
You also forget that if they started killing rural folk there would be literal civil war.

The difference is that rural people don't try and force the city folk to live like them, they just want to be left the fuck alone.

The difference is that rural America has guns. Rural Russia was mostly serfs.

And the first town they do that to will warn all the rest through the Internet in a matter of minutes. Then it's a simple matter of destroying the city folk's transportation routes and posting sentries. Maybe cook up a few IEDs. There are a lot of large differences between rural America today and rural Russia in the 1920s

Yeah the fighters with a losing record and never set foot in a top organization like UFC, Bellator or even the Jap ones.

Rogan is a pothead lefty who's a little edgy but not enough to be blacklisted by Hollyjew. Fuck him.

Sorry for derail but I take that back. The dumb bitch was beaten by high school wrestlers in grappling. A fucking Olympic judo wrestler was beat by fucking high schoolers.

I used to be really Left-wing (although I don't think I was ever 'liberal', I probably looked down on 'conservatives' before becoming one myself).
I was actually a Marxist at one point!
Anyways, I think I can see both sides of this.
Maybe conservatives/rural people do live in a bubble, and don't realize it.
As someone who's seen it from both sides and can hopefully speak with objectivity, I don't think it's anywhere near as bad on the right as on the left.
However, regardless of this, there's something very important being left out!
CITIES AND URBAN AREAS ARE ONLY ABLE TO EXIST BECAUSE THE RURAL, PRODUCTIVE INDIVIDUALS SUBSIDIZE THEM!
When it comes down to it, 'implicitly White' farms and rural neighborhoods value you for what you do, and not what you are (which can be detrimental at times, as some collectivism is often necessary), but since this inherently excludes 'minorities', you can be sure that they'll always find a way to bitch and moan about it.
tl;dr - There's some truth to this, but the biases are far worse on the Left and most of it is just (((Freudian))) projection from subhuman parasites.

How can you be this retarded?

That's really fucking rich coming from a member of a group that considers HuffPo and Pozfeed to be nothing short of gospel, believes everything they read on their Twitter feeds and religiously watches Vice.

Red states are by far and away the least productive economically, blue states are the most. The coastal democratic states have far more access to waterways, and we have already seen that a tiny nation with a high population can go up against a much larger landmass if it has the support of several allies (Great Britain in WWI and II).

To be clear, if red rural states went to all out civil war with democratic urban states, foreign nations are gonna intervene on behalf of their interests (which are all on the coasts). The American economy would collapse as 2/3rds of its GDP comes from blue states. China or Russia would be sitting there probably stoking the fires enough to ensure total collapse.

What the fuck is the use of a coast if you don't have anything to export?
The blue states aren't the states making anything.

what the bluefags are going to grow their own food too?

Well that's a load of bollocks dude. You should check out the figures, Cali makes more in the manufacturing sector alone than the majority of rural states. It even BTFOs Texas.

Who is that big fucking employer up in Washington? I'm pretty sure they make some important export stuff.. oh yeah, Boeing.

You are absolutely goddam right. If the City came tried Hard to occupy the rural areas of America in a civil war scenario, they would get BTFO hard. Cities stuck inland would also get BTFO.

But make no mistake. The cities on the coast or the suburbs just outside are where all the scientists, engineers and people who actually make the vast majority of American exports live. And the rest of the world as a hell of a stake in all that. You aren't going to be able to starve the blues, particularly if they can secure rural California and get supplies to and from the North. In which case that is basically the entire West coast protected.

New York? That looks like a tougher situation. Would probably turn into a blasted hellscape. But lol if you think a group of serious people with a shit tonne of USD ain't gonna trade that for a bunch of food and weaponary pretty damn quick.

sage

I can't wait to besiege the cities

is a cultural marxist just like you would expect from a kike

You make it personal.
A liberal dropping Nihilism into the conversation is just a distraction that they don't really believe in.
There is one thing that ALL liberals care about, themselves.
Bring the conversation back to them.

Had a conversation something like this once with a Liberal girl who was losing the argument:

(Note i knew this girl well for a while and i knew she was comfortable with me taking it, don't go stealing phones like a nigger)
Needless to say she didn't use any Nihilism again.

This is some impressive projecting.

City folks are retards with no self-preservation skills or instincts, except, ironically, the niggers who crime all over the place without getting caught. The posh city people who think $10-15 is an appropriate price for french toast, are incapable of functioning outside of their 9 square mile comfort zone. They don't know what to do when they can't hail a taxi at a moment's notice by sticking their hand out in the road. They go insane without constant visual and auditory over-stimulation. They think that just letting someone mug you is better than fighting back and kicking his ass, and don't even know how to throw a punch in the first place. They're perfectly willing to pay 10x the reasonable amount for housing when they could save all that money by renting 15 miles outside the city center and commuting in.
City people are NOT real Americans. Real Americans can fucking fend for themselves, and even if they're not a farmer, the concept and setting isn't totally alien to them. Real Americans have garages and a lawn to mow and enjoy driving themselves somewhere instead of taking cuck-transit.

This country is fucking huge and it's completely goddamn retarded to compress yourself into cities, especially in this age of the internet where location doesn't matter for businesses. If you want to live within 10 minutes of everything, go to fucking Europe. You can visit nearly every country over there in a fucking day trip.

This is why you're going to get eight years of Trump, commies.

(shiggy)
being a degenerate is like, hard work, man

CRUSH THE URBANITE!

That's because everything outside of that is only lies and falsehoods. The problem is that
are ALSO all lies and falsehoods.

it's really more about which faction the military's majority sides with

Not only that, but the States themselves are supposed to be the government body that has the largest impact on your daily lives. The Feds were never supposed to be this powerful.

I like it.

can confirm, i live in silicuck valley. i don't think i've ever known a group of people who know less basic, practical shit outside of their jobs. they won't even TRY to fix shit, because they can either just call their landlord and have him send someone out, or see no issue with paying $50-$100 for some guy to come out and fix something simple. it's like how old people don't like to fuck with computers, except there's literally no excuse for a bunch of people in their 20s and 30s

So when can we declare the citizenship of Heart-Celler Americans false and deport them too? After that, we win.

But hey, at least the people currently running their side of things still won't replace themselves in any case. If they think the people they're flooding the country with can take over their political party when they all die from GRIDS then they're sadly mistaken.

pic

Did you see that debate with Cantwell? Kokesh is merely open borders. After that nothing else he advocates for matters because the country is just mexfrica.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She's a kike???

jesus… look at the (((honker))) on the one in the pink on the right