ANTIFA TO HOST RALLY TOMMORROW AT OKLAHOMA STATE UNIVERSITY

Antifa has been advertising a rally at Oklahoma State University on February 4th, from 4:00-6:00. Odds are it's just a pissant local cell, but shit happens.

Other urls found in this thread:

osushotgun.okstate.edu/uploaded-files/Weapons- Firearms- Ammunition- Fireworks- Explosives- and Dangerous Chemicals.pdf
facebook.com/ocolly/videos/10155089286183083/
bellaciao.org/en/spip.php?article17895
oudaily.com/news/2008/dec/04…
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's no approval stamp on that flier. Feel free to rip them all down and add them to the bonfire. It's an unsanctioned gathering, so report it to campus police.

I cannot wait to see the results of this rally.

OKC is a shit-hole, but not as much of a shit-hole that they can get away with too much. I'd expect push back if they get out of line.

Send in the riot squad this time.

This is exactly what I fear. One of these days they are going to chimp out in a place with permissive gun rights and a well armed population. The resulting deaths will radicalize them further and inspire them to arm themselves, too.

Since they are idealistic retards, this will lead to a short wave of armed uprisings. Those will fail in spectacular ways, but will also lead to a government crackdown on armed militias of all stripes an colors.

tl;dr: Their idiocy will end up harming us more than them.

Perhaps thats their plan all along.

It certainly would serve Soros and his globalist buddies.

Will there be fisting? I think there will be fisting. Also being Communists they can't say no xD.

Get a megaphone and yell, 'COMMIES OUT'.

It's in Stillwater, not OKC.

What's open carry like there? Maybe that would be a good idea for a counter-protest.
They wouldn't dare do shit in front of guys with Trump hates and salt rifles.

This is in Stillwater, not OKC.

What's even funnier is that they're doing it at an AGRICULTURAL university. As in, rural redneck school. This is a great way for antifa to get fucked.

osushotgun.okstate.edu/uploaded-files/Weapons- Firearms- Ammunition- Fireworks- Explosives- and Dangerous Chemicals.pdf

Pertinent Info

Red State? Please, kick their fucking asses until they are bloody.

FUCK
Oklahoma user here, I'm about an hour away from Tulsa.
I just might go. I don't think Antifa fags will be able get away with much of their usual bullshit in OK. We are on a level of red like none other state.

Wonder if they've been baited somehow.

tl;dr version:
display, or use firearms, weapons, ammunition, or fireworks on campus at any time.

No funs, like any other college.

I am not sure about this. They are idiots with absolutely no experience with violence. They would disperse as soon as the first shots are fired, but I doubt they have the self restrain to not provoke people to fire at them.

Oklahoma user here as well, bless you. I'm too far away from Stillwater to make it there at that time, but kick their asses for me.

I used to go to OSU, so did my little brother. Seeing antifa faggotry there is disgusting.

I'm tempted to drive from the other end of the state, just for irl shitposting. I can't get into any fun with dumbass commies here.

A buddy in the AO said he's gonna try to film it. If he does, I'll post it. Also contacted the university and alumni association to let them know that a Left Wing terrorist organization will be meeting there.

I'm thinking it'll just be a bunch of faggy wannabes but who knows. At any rate, if any of y'all will be in the area, watch your top-knot. Batman can't be everywhere.

Just counter protest off uni grounds

GAS THE COMMIES

Antifa, protesting in Stillwater. I'm officially in bizarroworld now.

this reeks of organizers weeding out the more idiotic of their members.

It would be a real shame
If someone were to
CRASH IT
who am I kidding, we never organize and crash anything, no counter-protest, nothing
while these faggots are everywhere

except for HWNDU which is HAPPENING RIGHT NOW

Yay! We did it Moot! :D

Nothing will happen. It'll be 3 fat girls, a nig, and a nerd and they'll just be there trying to get laid. There aren't enough jews in Oklahoma to stir anyone up.

How hard would it be to sabotage them honestly? They announce their rallies locations and times ahead of schedule. It wouldn't be hard.

You mean the Prank Call Capital of The World?
Home of the late great Frank Garrett?

we need 8 anons 2 trucks and 4 guns
someone post the pasta

hahaha i can't wait to see this shit

So antifa finally got tired of not becoming martyrs and they decided to start a riot in fucking Oklahoma?

They buss people in
Thats how the left in general operate "local' demonstrations

Red state with conceal carry. Goodbye antifa.

might ad AFA in particular
They are professional demonstrators on tour
And then the media helps them sell their narrative of a local grass root manifestation.

No, it won't. Obongo might've pulled something like that, but the new administration isn't going to see a bunch of commie faggots commit an act of terrorism and claim that a crackdown on white people is the logical response.

That's at Stillwater, which is a fucking agricultural university.
What are they hoping to achieve by pissing off a bunch of farmboys?

Of course.

I wonder if they're baiting..

This. It's going to take one self-defense shooting or perhaps about 5 or 10. But once they see that people around them are actually dying, they will re-think it. People in the military who get housing and a paycheck for what they do have second thoughts after they see a few friends dead. To be doing it for probably almost nothing and realize that you won't get to shoot heroin and fuck that dog tomorrow will make them pipe it down. The only ones left after that will be the hardcores who will have gotten much smarter about how they do things.

bump

Please let them come to UD
I want to get a few friends and beat commies with flags

I think it's really compelling evidence for the idea that institutions of "higher education" have become rallying points for antifa and the like, since that was where they were indoctrinated to begin with by liberal professors and liberal curriculums.

There's even a significant population of antifa in Montana. I blame California.

David Bruenjes
Alyssa Carley
Noah McDougal
Andrew Johnson
Geir Johnson
Elizabeth Az
Brian Fligner
Ellen Catalina
Aaron Patterson
Nolan Vansson
Traci Patino
Daniel Corder
Steve Ward
Erik Case
Garland T Williams
Cody Casazza
Alex Grishnakh
Sean Kober
Ryan Falcon
Eliana Veronica Davis
Tamber Lee Hausler
Saul Eduardo Lopez

22 people is not a significant population. They need to be dealt with before it gets out of hand though.

That's the short version, the full list is much longer. They're mostly in Missoula and Bozeman.

All, it's after 4PM in OK. Is anything going on?

Maybe you should see a doctor because it was scheduled for Feb 4th

Jesus. Something needs to be done about Missoula. Something drastic. They could compromise the whole state in some time.

At least Billings is spared most of the bullshit.

looks like an upside down MAGA hat.

The OP says the 4th, but the image clearly says the 3rd.

here is a guy who is there

>>www.facebook.com/bubbleofearth

two typical supporters

www.facebook.com/mitsi.andrews
www.facebook.com/lisa.lewis.146

facebook.com/ocolly/videos/10155089286183083/

video of the speaker

Just received a pic. looks like a counter-protest

Pathetic. That said these fucks are hoping they get filled with buckshot so the media can make it seem like it is not only antifa chimping out because they know Trump is going to declare them a terrorist organization soon and that will get their money bag boy Soros tossed in jail and raped to death by a giant Jamal in a fit of cultural enrichment.

Remember the dox on our Omaha ANTIFA? I bet some of them show up at this one.

Oklahoma is all redskins. Bring the Listerine and let things take care of themselves.

So, did nothing happen?

It's tomorrow user

The flyer says today

That was a typo w/OP. It was today.

Appx:

that's funny because antifa doesn't scare me at all

We will be there.
Shhh dressed as cops.
Jk jk.
Cough*

TORNADO Sirens EVERY WEEK IN SPRING
IT REMINDS ME OF BEING IN AN OLD WAR MOVIE LOOKING TO THE SKY FOR FIGHTER PLANES WE USE TO PLAY A DRINKING GAME EVERY TIME THE WEATHER MAN WOULD SAY POTAWATOMI COUNTY YOU TOOK A SHOT OKLAHOMAS WEATHER IS THE WEIRDEST WEATHER ON EARTH

WHY OSU AND NOT OU ? come on commies come to NORMAN OK every body's got a gun
fyi OU got in trouble last year for nigger song field trip thing and the nog football player beating a white girl

lol. "IF YOU'RE NEAR I-35 AROUND THE MOORE/NORMAN AREA, SURVEY SAYS YOU'RE ABOUT TO GET BTFO'D, FAM! Stay with TV9, we'll keep you advised."

I'm sure half of them were bused in and the Trump supporters are all local.

though tbh I wouldn't mind seeing speakers react to having pic related shined into their eyes.

It's high energy

Yeah they'll totally "raid an armory or gun store" to get their guns and magically know how to use them.

Nothing happened?

They'll do the same thing as us: buy their guns legally and train how to use them.

They bus in everyone they can find, at the Sacramento fight they had guys come in all the way from Chicago (including the one who got put in a coma with brain damage).

I'd love to kick these little faggots teeth in.

>It's high energy
carlos pls go

CALM DOWN, VAL
CALM DOWN, VAL
CALM DOWN, VAL

"SOMEBODY GET ME A DR. PEPPER!"

IS IT IN STILLWATER OR TULSA?!?!

OP IS A FAGGOT

THIS IS AT OSU IN STILLWATER, OKLAHOMA

GUYS I LIVE IN STILLWATER WHAT THE FUCK DO I I'M SO HAPPY

Aw fuck me it was today god damnit

I love AntiFa.
There I said it.

They are the last remaining holdouts of whatever remains of leftism in this nation.

The rest of the left are unarmed noguns pajama boy numale hipster manbun faggot metrosexual third wave feminist mansplaining cucks.

At least these last few young leftists are willing to fight, even though it is without guns, even though they fight like niggers, even though they target trash cans, because fight you must fight. The democrats will soon learn, you must fight.

It is just sad to see how few leftists actually own firearms.

I actually just received an order of more rifle and handgun mags to keep even more ammo loaded and mobile for when the construction on the southern border wall begins. Then you will see fireworks in the U.S. You will have to fight the left.

The streets will be running red with blood, just be ready to defend yourself, your property, your home and your family and to be able to get back home safely once the streets are flooded with rioters and looters.

I live in Charlotte N.C. and we had the niggers chimp out back in September. I have seen the face of the nog and I am ready. I have to commute through the city from the country for work, and I will not have my last moments being enriched and diversified on WorldStarHipHop by a gang of feral groids.

I have more respect for the AntiFa retards than I do for the majority of Democrats in the U.S.
I have more fucking respect for ISIS sand nigger dune koons than I do for the Democrats.

AntiFa is the last dying gasp from leftism. Once Antifa is gone, leftism will be buried with it.

Truthfully, if the AntiFa had any balls still remaining, they would be targeting democrats for death, bombing democrats, shooting democrats, stabbing democrats. Getting revenge on those who betrayed them.

The left has been betrayed from within by third wave feminists, black lives matter, slut shaming, transphobia, Islamophobia, internalized misogyny, white guilt, Che t-shirts and all identity politics.

Even 8chans Holla Forums was kicked off and banned from plebbits leftism subreddits because they do not embrace identity politics first and foremost.
They do not champion a women's right to have an on demand tax payer provided 8th month pregnancy abortion (because she got drunk and gang banged Chad's frat and regrets it) before workers rights, they do not herald black trans women getting reperations and shattering the blacked ceiling before Slavoj Žižek.
The left is eating it's own. The leftist snake is eating it's own tail.

I salute this final battle of the left in it's death throes.

I hope they put on a damn good show tomorrow.

GOOD
NIGHT
LEFT
SIDE

I was at the counter protest. At least two protestors were professional. Meet some supporters. Overall, nothing eventfully had occurred except for some faggot holding a swastika with an arrow pointer sign trying to stir up shit.

There already was a protest at OU and president Boren spoke at the rally like the good little Communist Democrat he is. This is the same guy that ejected a white student for singing a racist song on a bus, but kept a black footballer after he punched a white girl so hard while drunk he broke her eye socket. Boren is one of the last powerful democrats left after OK took a hard swing to the right in the 1990s.

Just an idea guys, would forming a line of men, to block their busses/traffic work on them?
In a fantasy world, they could be blocked somewhere nice and desolate along an empty highway somewhere between LibTopiaDegenCity…

I heard Boren was a closet fag and that's why he wound up at OU rather than moving up.

bellaciao.org/en/spip.php?article17895
oudaily.com/news/2008/dec/04…

Due to Boren’s incessant tuition hikes, students from working-class and middle-income Oklahoma families either have to work long hours, borrow heavily, or both, in order to attend OU. In the meantime, Boren has made OU a very comfortable place for his numerous friends and political loyalists. Many have been young men, sexually appealing to Boren, and not qualified for the titles and salaries he has given them."

There was some kinda rally last week on the south oval, but im not sure what it was about and it didnt last very long.

It was the pedo faggot Boren giving a speech about "diversity is our strength, poor muslims."

Hello, normanites.

Nope, I had family in that frat. The whole frat was disbanded from the campus, and two of the students were expelled for just singing, "There will never be a nigger in SAE! *clap* *clap**." A few of the ones that were known to be singing in the tape had to have 24/7 police protection for around a month bc the niggers wanted to kill them so bad. And yes, the niggerball player, Mixon, is still playing for the college team and will likely play professionally. This whole town is cancerous. They're all fat, boring, and just love watching niggerball. That's about it.

I live in the country so no sirens, recently moved 2 hundreds yards from a siren they test every single day.

found the infiltrator

I was going to say, I met more gommies there than anywhere I've ever been.

We should call then police and let them know antifa is up to no good.

DO THIS OP LEL

Yeah!