Marvel decides to cut budget of Inhumans by cutting Medusa's hair

web.archive.org/web/20170830111014/http://www.slashfilm.com/new-inhumans-teaser-makes-a-literal-budget-cut-on-medusas-hair/

Always a good sign when you need to cut down on the budget before your show has even started.

What could this cliche fuckfest of faggotry even bring to the table that hasn't already been overplayed into oblivion by X-men?

The effect and character are ridiculous anywhere.

Do comic fans seriously eat that crap without feeling embarrassed? It's like… it's like the equivalent of a show for weebs.

Typical Perlmutter kikery.
Not even in his own pet project where he self-inserts his Israeli fantasies does he see fit to put actual effort in this.

Well, there's how the Inhumans aren't as super hated as Mutants.

They aren't now, but they used to be super-hated back then before Infinity happened.

That's like removing the shield from Captain america or an antman without Hank Py-

…Oh.

Explains the Disney XD show

Figuring out how to do special effects right for such important and iconic characters should be the first fucking thing you do in development of these shows

I was hesitant about this series when I heard its announcement, but this is a nail in the coffin of my enthusiasm like the extensive reshoots did for the Justice League movie.

Hmm, I wonder how Mr. Perlmutter feels now that his favorite toy is being crashed with no survivors, and that he might no longer be the big man at Marvel….

Maybe he should have realized that being the Mossad equivalent of the CIA means that when shit hits the fan you're going down with the plane.

I'm glad that Marvel's downfall has come sooner, rather than later. Their movies are doing worse and their episodic shows have been trainwrecks. The normalfag obsession with capeshit will end soon enough.

Isn't that…the Mossad?

They had expectations for the IMAX "event"?

Surprising I know, considering they were cancelling it left and right around the world.

No no, CIA.

Banel?

bump