'I was contacted by some of the top gang-thugs in Chicago, they respect you and want to lower the bo

LEL. Imagine if Trump fixes Chicago just by being a high Energy Alpha male, and Obama - being King Nigger - did nothing for his own "people".

So. Why doesn't trump round all these thugs up and send them to the Middle East to fight Isis?

I know they'd never do it because they are largely cowards, but it would be an elegant solution. haha

Probably just scared he will roll the army out on their nigger asses.

infowars.com/chicago-gangs-to-trump-we-respect-you-and-will-stop-murdering/

Embed is the relevant footage of Pastor Scott talking to President Trump, without the extra InfoWars commentary.

I have a hard time believing this will actually happen. The gangs have way too much manpower and money invested in the drug trade and prostitution to just stop business as usual.

Niggers are tribal and respect shows of force and power. Show the nigger your might and they will serve. Then send them all to fucking Africa where they belong.

Trump's dealt with organized crime Mafia his entire life. Chicago gangbangers would be easy pickings for him, especially now that he's the fucking President of the United States. The smarter gang leaders know that they'll be completely obliterated if they get in his way.

Webm version of previous embed.

Reminds me of that one thread.
Real recognize real.
That quim is a cunnilingus. I can discern it.

Excellent, this will trigger some libs that hurried to call me rayciss because I said that the niggers ("Aaaafrican americans") respect strength and alpha males as leaders.

who said anything about drugs and hookers? All Trump said is he wanted the shootings to stop. He just has to go in there and get those uppity niggers to get their shit together and not have their turf wars in populated areas where other niggers can get caught in the crossfire.

If I remember correctly, in Sammy Gravano's (mob underboss) biography, he dealt a property with Trump.

Chicago is too corrupt for anything to change.

Putting all the gangs in Chicago as the government thereof would be a major step up to what they have there right now.

what is this all about

If they went city state they wouldn't even need to think up new ways of making money
11% sales tax is fucking bullshit, and so are toll roads

Send them to reconquer North Africa. "Great American Patriot Expeditionary Squad" (Great APES).

Shoot all the people you want, and and live life as the kang you were meant to be.

wtf i love niggers now

They've been getting btfo by specs for years. Probably reach out and become our undercover illegal spotting service, shot would be cash.

A nuclear reactor "accidentally" exploding there is the only thing that can help that nigger-infested shithole.

christ on a bike that is the worst thing I've ever heard period

Kek.

Nigs gonna..

Hey Chicago, it would be terrible if someone were to lean on you a little bit.

This is true, but the slightly more intelligent among them (and I know that using the term "intelligent" is giving undue credit) know that there is more money to be made in the drug trade with less violence. The dumbest thugs are the ones killing each other; the ones at the top are in it for money, and they make more money when people can feed their degenerate habits without being shot or robbed.

So niggers know they stink to high heaven?

Close.