Youtube.com/watch?v=6SQiQzd__XA

youtube.com/watch?v=6SQiQzd__XA
oyyyyyyyyy veyyyyyyyyyyy SHUT IT DOWN!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JktKx
web.archive.org/web/20170121170507/https://www.youtube.com/user/BenSwannRealityCheck/videos
archive.is/8rfMP
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1608972
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/divert-10000000-disney-order-continue-funding-club-penguin
cbs46.com/clip/13068403/president-trump-nominates-neil-gorsuch-to-supreme-court
youtube.com/watch?v=anbn3kFL17k&t=3s
whitehouse.gov/contact
8ch.net/jim/res/776.html#776
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you think they will just report him as (((missing))) or a (((suicide)))

post some context faggot

Who? I don't keep up with e-celebs beyond fags like Ghost

literally who

Who?

You lads remember that news report on pizzagate on CBS? Ben Swann made that report.

Who nigger?

oh shit

embed

No fucking way they shut down Ben Swann? The Kikes must pay

Oh fuck
This can't be a (((coincidence)))

Oh shit. Someone check on that guy.

(checked)

archive.is/JktKx

Found this.

WAKE UP user
THERE IS WORK

If I had any doubts about this shit I don't anymore. Do you guys think Trump is onto this or will it just get swept under the rug again?

Trump isn't going to risk touching this this early into his term. Maybe in his second term he'll stomp it out but he has to get his promises done first before (((they))) take him out.

Too late into it, maybe after his first 100 days.

What the fuck

everyone
watch this

GOD DAMNIT WAKE UP; GET ANGRY AND SHIT

He's going to go nuclear about pizzagate. Can you dig it?

RIP BEN SWAN

HAPPENING

He does say here that he's going dark, so I don't know that he's been shoahed. Still, I have to think he's being pressured somehow.

Phrasing.

this.

i guess them being supersmart is just part of their propaganda.

on the other hand who knows outside Holla Forums?

maybe if we continue to dig and go even deeper, we might find something to get this rolling

N-No way. Sauce?

He's going be to found dead from some "accident" isn't he?

He has probably killed himself. Probably shot himself 7-8 times in the back of the head.

A lot of youtube channels have shut down recently.

OH FUCK. IT'S ALL 100% REAL.
HE DIDN'T EVEN REALLY EXPOSE ANYTHING, IT ALL HAD PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY
THE KIKES BEING THIS SCARED MEANS PIZZAGATE IS THAT FUCKING HUGE

He doesn't have to be "onto it". All he has to do is get out of the way and let the normies do their job on the kidfuckers.

[Concern Intensifies]

It probably got shut down because he was going to name the Jew's role in ISIS. (((They))) are afraid of these two ultra high dose suppositories being injected into the media.

checked for dubs of truth

Holy fucking shit.

Shit, and I watched it late last night too.
They are really feeling the heat if the shut it down that fast.

The kikes acting this openly means that the fire comes really soon.

Trump, every bad goy, and soon to be all of twitter.

Holy fucking shit confirmed

3 major anonymous channels have been closed in less than a week and at least 2 of them had videos related to pizzagate.

This really fucking confirms it if anything else hasn't already for people. I hope he's okay.

quads confirm the shit is fucking holy

Dubs are read from right to left, they don't count otherwise.

Does anyone have the posts from the FBI guy? At least I think he was FBI He posted during the election circus that some scandal would blast the "establishment" wide fucking open. He had many posts regarding this too.

Do you think the Berkley University is linked to Pizzagate? what the fuck is going on.

Sounds pretty vague, but worth looking back on if anybody has it saved.

bump for an American hero

web.archive.org/web/20170121170507/https://www.youtube.com/user/BenSwannRealityCheck/videos

F

What is the likelihood that this dude deleted his Youtube and Twitter. suggests that he wanted to "go dark" after February 1st. I'm not defending Youtube kikes, but it seems unlikely that multiple social media outlets would ban (Twitter, Youtube, etc) would delete his accounts all at the same time. More likely, he shut them down himself for whatever reason (it's too early to speculate why, hopefully he has something good).

Oh fuck, they were actually stupid enough to do it.

how new are you?

It got shut down on 88…

checked for the same

He made a facebook update saying his social media accounts were going "dark" in Feb. and not to worry.
Either he is investigating this or his research is being used by feds for potential prosecution. I don't think it was shoa'd for censorship. We shall see. I don't think he'll be back until the end of Feb.
This is a shit source,
archive.is/8rfMP
but the Reality Check kikebook page has gone dark too. I didn't save his post, but it didn't have a tone like he was being threatened. Our guys are in charge now, I'm leaning on the cooperation option.

NO BEN, COME BACK

webm of it exists too

It's ok (((user))) we all make mistakes eventually :')

Gah I just woke up and started digging in this direction, then came here to make a thread. Points awarded to OP's diligent work! "tzuday" he is playing 5D chess guise, I hope they havent killed him I really enjoy his vids

Not sure why so many appears to be new to this shit..

Just search for "fbianon pizzagate" or something, that one is circulating and easy to find last time I checked.

For anyone else who want some backstory go look up "cheesybay" reddit wifi post, hawaii, something underground, hdd's sold at ebay, some creep I dont remember the name of tied to everything, email got hacked leading to a music boker at comet pp.
That would give you some context to why compet pp is looked at and so on.

His Facebook page is gone, too
https ://www.facebook.com/BenSwannRealityCheck/

WTF guys

Reposting here.

I do not have those images on this computer so you will have to look for it yourself. Just don't loose yourself. It will fuck you up.

Kek, please channel through us your willing servants, the power to undo their black magick.
PRAISE BE TO REPEATING DIGITS
KEK, DELIVER US FROM THIS DARKNESS

if he got shoah'd, they would obviously remove his pizzagate video from jewtube, which they didn't.
something is going on though. where's his 1st of february come back/post/whatever?

I am sorry. Please accept dead pig.

Could be related?

usually "going dark" would mean that he just stops posting for a while, not that he wipes his accounts clean

could just be unlisted, I'm not familiar with how big social media pages function.

lol This won't backfire at all.

Heil Hitler 39, The year Poland was invaded.

ruh roh

Post on Reddit to gain traction
Title it: Based Reporter who reported on PizzaGate dissapearing from social media

Do you think Ben Swann will be thrown into a tub of acid like the user who went to go investigate that house with the rabbit on its door was in California?

This is fucking it, boys. Trump is going to blow the whole goddamn thing open.

Buckle the fuck up.

Wat?

Is it possibe to check if he disappear IRL too? Wouldn't be surprised to wake up to a report of him getting tragically mugged with 20 aids-covered-bullets in him

Fuck off, nigger.

The user in the very first couple Pizzagate threads who went missing on election day. I forget his ID.

Dubs confirm it will be so

Voat have noticed: voat.co/v/pizzagate/1608972

His report got considerable exposure on leddit /r/conspiracy and The_Donald, zerohedge and other InfoWars-tier sites, so hopefully they will pick this up too then it will find its way to Drudge etc.

(checked)
Praise him.

preheat the gas chambers boys

Swann's official site truthinmedia.com requests a username and password. Anyone Holla Forums enough to get in?

RIP. He went to investigate an LA address with a white rabbit on the door and never came back. He had really bad opsec though, he complained about not being able to find any parking when he got there.

=why dont we just ask trump to bring him back?=

Bring back Ben Swann

F

A missing news anchor like that (peaked on wikipedia) should be enough to make it out there even without a specific story tied to it.
Fortunately we and other communities can speed that process up, and the pizzagate or isis angle sure helps.

So Holla Forums, did he set this all up as an elaborate ruse and will return or did he get suicided?

AS OF FEBURARY 1ST, SWANN IS ALIVE
www.cbs46.com/clip/13068403/president-trump-nominates-neil-gorsuch-to-supreme-court

His social media is still down, and I doubt he'll be allowed to report on pizzagate again.

Do you think they MK'ed him?

We should send him words of encouragement and tell him to watch his back for exposing the underbelly of world Jewry. Only reason they would delete and block all his videos and accounts is because they have something to hide.

Yeah, we should probably make letters from newspapers letter cut-outs spelling
WE KNOW WHAT YOU DID
WE ARE WATCHING
YOU ARE NOT ALONE
And draw some frogs around it. Cheer up the lad.

how unfortunate

Kek that oughtta be good

Also don't forget to mirror the video on your kiketube channels, goys

Most of my comments on his Jewtube vids were words of encouragement and warning. Infact my last comment specifically said dont accidently kill yourself or rent out any seedy motel rooms. And now he gone done disappear!

Memetic warfare is the only solution here to defend Ben's legacy

If he's gone i hope he went out with a bang, too many people are disappearing quietly into the night.

That would be Dave Flintstone if I remember right. Also Bif Skipman but I think he was our FBI user. Cheesybay HDD sellers on eBay.

FUUUUUGGGG

I feel better knowing he's still out there, but I'm still going to keep my ears open about this.

Shutting down Berkley Riot feeds, censoring Pizzagate to protect DNC. Is this the 1984 timeline or death throes of desperate leftist scum?

February 3, 2017. Vince Foster, Seth Rich, Ben Swann.

http s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SQiQzd__XA

What did he mean by this? Especially as The first was a Wednesday.

Don't you watch Alex Jones, brother? It's a crossroads, an epic battle between good and evil. No one won just yet but it is the most exciting time of our lives for sure

They may actually be dumb enough to try that, but it would only incriminate them even further when ever plebs notice that he's behaving very differently.

Did he suddenly turn gay/tranny?

Look up the art of war by sun tzu, I commented before, Ben is playing 5D chess at this stage!

Seconded. Fucking great podcast, I gained a fuck ton of respect for Jones.

Ya but what about the acid? I'm in LA I haven't heard of this.

Yeah, Alex is a magnificent bastard. Crazy, probably, but completely magnificent. Love that guy, couldn't look away from the podcast live last night

WEW

Ben Swann had me followed on twitter, back when he worked for RT. I had a shitposting account, Im not sure what he saw interest in.. it was a lot of insulting celebrities I hated on a personal level, just using twitter to be able to actually make them read what I had to say.. but also some stories, I followed anonymous and a lot of stuff just to keep track of stories, this was before they were so pozzed. Anyways, I got the feeling he was a genuine reporter - actually looking for hot leads - and he was following a lot of "underground" type accounts, maybe.. at least as he perceived them. I guess Holla Forums knowledge is underground.

I always felt he was a bit of a gatekeeper especially when it came to sandyhook and all the shootings but that recent podcast on the JRE was epic and I too gained alot of respect for that glorious man.

Kill yourself

I try my best to not be a holla back girl but holy fuck, I will happily self-check trip dubz!
PRAISE KEK

Fuck me twice! Do I dare self check a second time for three getz in a row?
GRANT ME YOUR WISDOM KEK

Alex is entertaining with his batshit crazy and cringy antics. I don't look fondly on his zionist stance and water filter and supplement merchant shenanigans.

WHAT A COINCIDENCE

Did he ever do a follow up piece on that?

IT'S HAPPENING

I think FBI told him to pull all that shit as they're in the middle of an investigation.

Read the thread shlomo, he made that piece and has now by all intents and purposes been taken off the air as far as we know.

Relax he won't be gone for long, as we saw with Kanye West end of last year, MK ULTRA cloning takes about 2-3 weeks. "Ben" will be back end of Feb.

What's the next step of his master plan?

Who knows. I hope that little clue is what he is indicating, if not then truthinmedia has been compromised.

here, have the full one free of charge.

what a fag

strong digits

Avoid being suicided. Maybe tip off the FBI/Police to things he discovered during his research, and maybe who has threatened/blackmailed him. Also coincidentally happened around Feb 1

he probably suicided 5 shots to the back of the head and (((jews))) deleted everything he was connected to

rip in pieces, ben

checked, this pic is a beauty

I doubt he's retreating, his tweet hinting at "The Art of War'' implies he's playing 3D chess.

CHECKING INTENSIFIES

Man, at least call me a nigger, that was downright offensive.

teach me.

Alright, type in ["/checkmark"] (without the quotes)

There are programs now that can render a face on tv live. Can anyone grab the actual video of him talking? Often some digital elements are left behind since it has to run so fast and hard, and we can try and scan his voice for hits as to if it was him or voice actor talking or spliced recordings from before.

Source on the programs?

Shit… hot wheels from the the T&C pedo shit had that book on his bookshelf……

They're not open source.

You can view videos of the tech on youtube, hollywood uses it frequently. Essentially one actor gets dots placed on his face (sometimes this step is necessary now) and that actors expressions are rendered with another person's face live. It's not new tech and it's probably used frequently around psyops, voices can also be recreated.

maybe Ben Swann has been given a stable of 12 thru 14 year olds and whipcream, lube and bondage toys on Epsteins pedo island and been brought into the dark side. If they can't be killed they can be corrupted right schlomo.

[/checkmark] Like this?

HOLY FUCK KILL YOURSELF CUCKCHAN MIGRANT

✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔

WHAT IF THAT WAS YOUR DAUGHTER AND YOU WERE TOLD THAT SHIT?
DEATH IS TOO GOOD FOR THESE KID RAPING KIKES

FUCK
There is a fucking coded message here.
We need to help him

We Running Man now
There's a scene in the movie were they literally do this exact thing.

only off by two years
shit, now I kinda want to watch it again. muh aesthetics

nigger I ain't gotta clue how did but I know exactly how am… ✔

Leftists calling for military coup
Feb 1 pedo take down
Ben Swann announces he goes dark today and does

Are the FBI launching a vast sweep of democrat pedos?

Fair call, sorry for the 40 lashes, just thought it was obvious thread being obvious, and obvious kike being obvious.

His FB is gone, his Twitter is gone…WTF?

And some normies can't even see nothing happening. Holy shit, we are truly living the greatest epoch of whole humanity and some people are so blind they miss out everything.>>9119704

Alex Jones damn, he made me feel proud about Pepe and Trump last night, what a spectacular podcast!!

Evil exists. You better believe it now.

Quads confirm!
IT'S INTERDIMENSIONAL

KEK IS WATCHING OVER US

That fucking burnout stoner Eddie Bravo kept derailing with his stupid LA stoner bullshit. It was like he was doing it on purpose.

does anyone have the original of that "this page is going dark" image? there might be a hidden message in it

that's micro machines, and every pseudo intellectual lefty has the art of war

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/divert-10000000-disney-order-continue-funding-club-penguin g

🍕

THIS

http:// truthinmedia.com

What the fuck?

Chill out goyim, it's just a Cohencidence. :^)

Don't you know it's anti-semitic to question if you can commit suicide by stabbing yourself 88 times with a scissor on your back?

I hate it when people feel it is necessary to show they are christian and the opposition is satanic, it scares away normies from the facts when they call everything devil worship, even when absolutely correct.

Now that #pizzagate is a giant red flag, whenever they go for the religious angle it demeans the entire point, it ruins the investigation when people think its about loominaty nazi eugenics reptile people Alex Jones bullshit.

Always go for the facts and at least pretend to be impartial when you explain the situation, explain it throughly and let them space to doubt and confirm your statements by sheer irrefutable proof on their own, otherwise you alienate the blue pills and they dismiss you as nonesense.

I THINK I FOUND IT

He ends with the request to trust him. Wander what he's got.

He's been whisked away to safety, and is now completing his work in a private suite in the *real* Trump Tower.

Fuck. This is not good. I wonder what he knows that we don't yet

I would say its yuge, regardless of opinion the circumstances that have unfolded are so telling and so worrying, yet he seems to have stipulated to hold fast, easy to get swept up in this but until he releases what he does all we can do is keep an eye on this shit and spread as far and as wide as we can 'IF' he comes back with anything … Or comes back at all

my question is
=when will trump expose these kikes=

wtf dude

Is that a fucking Star Trek jedi symbol?

He appeared here:

cbs46.com/clip/13068403/president-trump-nominates-neil-gorsuch-to-supreme-court

Wow tried and failed newfriend, it requires two = to red text
LIKE THIS FAGGOT

We could bombard CBS with the question and even get a #BRINGBACKBEN tag going on twitter, how ever they work, I admitt I social media like an 80yr old women.

Literally who

retarded op should post context just to avoid this type of messages from even bigger retards

goddamn that is scary

(checked)
Yes its also pretty old news. They have had this tech for a while too. And its not a very limited tech, why they could bring back Ben 2.0 and use this with a voice modifier and bam, no more silly goys trying to kvetch the jews. There was a good vid on one of the recent Julian Assange vids showing how it looked like they used this on him. Right after he disappeared and what not. Just so hard to know whats real and whats fucked anymore.

The mass arrests in Cali were part of the initial wave. The FBI is going to go big and hard, there will be another wave of arrests on the east coast (NY) and that's when this guy will come back. There is about to be a new MSM.

Oh shit

watch this niggah

youtube.com/watch?v=anbn3kFL17k&t=3s

(won't let me imbed)

HOLY SHIT, ALL OF HIS ACCOUNTS ARE GONE.

You had the right intentions but failed to get repeating digits for Keks blessing
KEK BE PRAISED KEK BE LOVED
KEK WILL SAVE THE CHILDREN

Them dubs are very encouraging!

PRAISE KEK!

Also the diagonal lines penetrating the white box have no obvious reason for being there, and are all different lengths

Has anybody mentioned this??

(((partners)))

Yes that ended up reaching 100% then one of his last tweets were him saying its not going to happen and he is refunding all donations like the true saint he is.

Something is amiss here. Will be paying close attention to this. He's trying to tell us something.

Could you link to the original? Holla Forums might be scrubbing the file of extraneous data. Not sure but cuckchan definitely does remember "1)save this as .js 2)run file 3)shit bricks?"

I have a better idea.

whitehouse.gov/contact
CONTACT TRUMP

Tell him that you want Trump to investigate and dismantle the pedophile rings, and that you are concerned about Ben Swann.

GET ON TO IT

his twitter is older than his facebook page, and that's been deleted as well
holy fuck what happened to my man Ben? I've been listening to him for years, why now? He's always been saying about the same shit as he has been recently

Eat your own shit

defending the mason

8ch.net/jim/res/776.html#776

pass that shieeet nigga

Why is this shitty thread stickied?

What do you mean?

they just arrested over 500 in Commiefornia the other day. It's Happening. Trump must know, or if not, he knows enough that he's getting his righteous revenge on all the libshits who shit all over him.

He'll be fine, boys.

FUCK YOU

My god if Ben gets the thumbs up to drop the bomb here and spearhead this due to his candid and open take on the facts of pizzagate, then this is huge. And if theyve killed him, then its a catalyst for the truth to come out. Either way …
KEK WINS

If you are implying that kikes are not literally demons in the flesh then I take it you mean that the kikes are possessed by inter-dimensional beings who use the kikes as avatars to LARP as evil demons. Because it's definitely one or the other, pal. Just look at their actions.

Some of them are both of those (and the difference between the two gets really murky too), but the majority are actually just mimicking demons as a shortcut to power. The lower tiers of power probably haven't even been told that the rituals work, they just go along with it all as part of the blackmail-complicity hierarchy and pure malice.

Nice one fucking kike, leftypol hates books like The Art of War.

SHEX WITH KIDS FER PIZZA FAVERS

They deserve head pats.

I was trying to dig up stuff on the other gods the semites used to have, Moloch, Baal, Dagon, and company. From what little I could gather, all of the semitic gods apart from Yahweh were chill originally. It was all about peace and love for all mankind and Dagon was "the fisher of men". Then the Yahweh cult slandered the rest of them after they killed their followers one by one, accusing each of doing pizzagate-type activities to pin the broken corpses they made on their tribal enemies. Thousands of years passed and the edgier kikes find the ancient slanders against their old enemies and embrace those other gods under the false practices that the Yahweh worshipers had ascribed to them. Basically the kikes now practice their real old original religion but mistakenly in a different god's name. It was confusing the hell out of me until I figured it all out.

Tzuday = Today

So am I the only one who sees the kid there being reflected in the window?

Those are powerful dubs

To follow up, I do believe the 5th Crusade will be here soon enough. The new MSM will be partially under the guidance of the Church.
Queers will be ousted and publicity shamed. Degeneracy will be illegal. The new era will come.

If we're rolling up the pedos, there isn't going to be any church left. Christcucks are race traitors and their priests are pedophile scum in league with the kikes.

I only see a sink and paper towel role but look at Bill's leg in the original picture. He sure looks like he wants to get up and get back to something.

Or he really wants some Pizza?

fuckin ill man

It was around the time a guy was investigating a spot in Hawaii with a couple dozen wifi link coming from underground. The topside was littered with barrels you'd melt a body in. I think the same barrels were found near the rabbit house.

(checked)
How long would it take Trump administration to make pedophilia punishable by death?

These guys, who are creating the blogs and YouTube channels, investing their time into documenting everything going on and getting the word out to their various targeted audience, they will be the new media. This is what Bannon and Trump's family has been doing, investing in these guys.

Want to get paid to shitpost and redpill the masses? Start a media site, create a youtube channel, document this shit (just make sure you have the shit backed up and air-gapped). When the people take to the streets, they will be demanding information. The government won't be able to disclose everything immediately, they will pay $4 per month to subscribe to a media site that has the information they want.

If you want to be set for life, use your inside knowledge to make sure that when they wake up everyone that you are able to both get the information they need out there and profit off of it yourself. 14

Guaranteed Shia is a victim of all this type of shit. His mental breakdowns and general instability make me think so. Someone should show him some of this stuff and see if it triggers him.

Who the fuck is Ben Swann?

Wait, as far as im aware Madeleine was kidnapped in Rapetugal. How the fuck would these 2 kikes accomplish something like this?

From the sounds of it, anyone who even reaches "amateur hack" status out in kikewood gets a visit from a trauma conditioning squad and then gang stalked. From there it's flight, implosion, or join the ranks.

Sunday seems way more likely than fitting Tzu to mean to.

Why would this not surprise me.

dub-dubs call it Sunday April 2nd ?

Holy fuck I wonder if this is really it, the big break in this we have needed.

retarded jew crew needs to fuck off

really fam?

nice try kikes jidf shillcuck cumskins

whatever fag

his video titles

Reality Check: Is #Pizzagate "Fake News" or Has It Just Not Been Officially Investigated?
4:33
Reality Check: Buzzfeed/CNN DID Push #Fakenews in "Trump Intelligence Memos"
3:12
Reality Check: Nobel Peace Prize Winning President Obama Drops 26,171 Bombs in 2016
3:59
Reality Check: Why WaPo's Russia Hacking U.S. Power Grid Story is Epitome of "Fake News"
3:54
Reality Check: Pres.Obama Signs New Law To Allow U.S. Gov. to Fund Propaganda For U.S. Citizens
5:18
Reality Check: Proof That Those "Moderate Rebels" in Syria are Really Jihadists
4:00
Reality Check: DEA Absolutely Wrong In Making CBD Oil Schedule 1 Drug
4:09
Reality Check: 3 Facts the National Media Isn't Telling You About The Battle For #Aleppo
4:44
Reality Check: 5 Problems with CIA Claim That Russia Hacked DNC/Podesta emails
3:43
Reality Check: Why The Media's Claims That the "Alt Right" are all White Supremacists is Wrong
4:48
Reality Check: Plan in Electoral College for "Compromise Candidate", not Trump
3:07
CEO /Exec. Who Put Wells Fargo Scam Into Place Get 100 Million Dollars Each
5:23
Watch Cannabis Nasal Spray Stop Grand Mal Seizure in its Tracks
3:04
Reality Check: Why Would FBI Dir. Re-Open Clinton Investigation?
3:36
Doesn't Matter WHO Hacked Podesta, If Emails are TRUE
2:39
Reality Check: If Media Is Trying to Take Trump Down, They're Using Trump's Words To Do It
3:42
Reality Check: DNC Chair Donna Brazile Did Leak Townhall Question To Clinton Campaign
3:29
Wikileaks Emails Show DOJ Communicated With Clinton Campaign.
2:49
Reality Check: Pentagon Paid $500 Million to PR Firm To Create Iraq Propaganda Videos
2:44
Reality Check: Obama Administration Has Handed Over The Internet to a Private Corporation
3:28
Reality Check: 70% of Protesters Arrested in Charlotte Were From Out of State?
3:02
Reality Check: What You Didn't See in the Presidential Debate…Choices
2:56
Reality Check: WaPo Calls For Snowden To Go To Prison, After Winning Pulitzer Publishing His Leaks
3:07
Reality Check: Why "Health Issues" Prove Clinton Campaign "Untrustworthy" on Many Levels
3:02
Reality Check: How Does Nobody Go To Jail In Wells Fargo Fraud Case?
3:53
Reality Check: Dakota Protestors Attacked With Dogs while Defending Burial Sites.
2:54
Reality Check: Presidential Debate Moderators Have Major Conflicts of Interest
4:20
Reality Check: If You're Outraged By Colin Kaepernick Only, Isn't That Part of the Problem?
3:35
Reality Check: Obama Administration Trading $400 Million for Hostages…Paid a Ransom
4:18
Feds Say Marijuana Isn't Medicine While Holding Patent on It as Medicine

One very, very bad goy.

Shame on you for forgetting the name of a proud companion who died for the cause.

34a66c was his name.

I see what he tried to do there.

That's a big list

this hairstyle really suits pepe

Typical Renegade Radio tactic of self-deletion to give the impression of censorship.
This nobody, who is using 8ch as personal advertising (which other shills do that?) probably deleted his own channel.

tbh

Could the symbol be related to these badge wearers from the inauguration?

Gotta check these killer trips.

You're getting lazy, CREW.

Never have a praised kek harder towards any other happening happening in all my years of meming.

Posting my rarest of all rares. [OC. Please no saving]

Time to pull out the big guns. It's now or never Goyim!

SHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAYSHADILAY

Is it a sign from Kek? Is it time to bring back nubs?

Has "e-celeb" become a word for any person that happens to exist?

I guess Kek wills it, nubs are back

What other reason would he have for randomly stopping his piece exposing (((them))) and isis after it was fully funded?

Isis and Pizzagate..they can feel the pressure. (((They))) know they have limited time before their world comes crashing down under the weight of their own lies and deceit. They know that if they don't move fast, then white people are going to learn to hate again.
And this time we'd never forget

look more like the rebel alliance

stop peddling jonestein. goddamn shills.

No it doesn't. It's a wake up call.
"even when absolutely correct."

It depends on the nature of the author. Be careful for these assholes using the gospel as a meal ticket to sell the next fad. You will easily spot them. Then there are the real ones, who are not profiting from it. They're not running a business but they're living the lifestyle.

The problem with this world is that the Truth has become a matter of subjectivity rather than objectivity. These people believe in their faith and causes to an extent where they are willing to put their heads on the chopping block for.
This world is becoming polarised and we're sick of faggy christians who preach prosperity and good lives and hypergrace… as well as (((science))) fedoras trying to change the narrative. No, we're sick of it. Judgement begins in the church so watch over the next few years as these "christians" fall apart as well.

If anything, this should wake people up into realizing that the war goes beyond flesh and blood. You don't have to believe it but the transgressors of this evil do and sitting on the fence when it comes to deeper issues is irrelevant and only adds to the blur of our hedonistic society without any compass.

Eph 6:12.

to clarify. Christians should be asking and answering the uncomfortable. They should be fighting the evil. They should be standing up without any shame. Unfortunately you will see that about 50% of them are cons, and the remaining majority are too pussified in this world to even bother taking a look into these things. They themselves are deceived. The red pills are not found in buildings made of brick and mortar. They are not learnt from motivational speakers. They are found in the hearts of man and the instinctual truth which surpasses all understanding and knowledge. Know that you know that you know. By all means call it mental illness until you experience it for yourself. It is a meaning. It is a calling. Just be aware of the roaming lions. Become like the sons of thunder!

He cancelled it because the Pizzagate project looks to be more high profile.
'Going Dark' seems like it might be an attentiongrab tbh, and 'trust me' might mean he's off the grid until the full expose is ready.

I'm glad Ben is OK, but I feel bad for all of the anons who have faith in the FBI and especially Jonestien. Don't you remember that fat fuck telling us not to pay attention to Pizzagate? If he is supporting it now it's just because he wants views. It must be those ebil nahtzee deff kults behind the abductions. This is the guy who cried over Bibi being accused of crimes. Trump may be president but the FBI and DOJ are still stuffed with 30 years of Democrats. Maybe in a year after Sessions purges the FBI will I trust them to do anything.

nigger that's a fucking electrical grid tie in