I'm confused

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

87068706.blogspot.com/…………..
imgur.com/a/pbs4a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Either one of her characters is being strangled or her O face is even uglier than her regular face.

I don't know, but as a drawfag, I vouch for the accuracy of this.
Drawing ahegaos is fun.

Oh boy another template thread, how thrilling.

For the longest time me and a lot of other people thought awkward zombie was a dude.

Never done that. I do not relate.

She means "how do I steal from a better webcomic while saying 'us artists, amirite'"

Mostly because she drew herself as an ugly teenaged boy, never talked about her gender, and made her comics mostly about art and vidya.

Well that's kinda what I initially thought, until I saw the name Katie in the corner of one of the comics. She made pretty decent comics on occasion even if it is the "lol videogamez" genre.

Obviously she was drawing some jewish friends of hers.

anal

I do this too sometimes.

Even if its DUDE VIDEO GAMES she atleast keeps to just that

every new comic of hers I catch a glimpse of is either pokemon or metal gear.

Even if she is a SJW cunt she makes fun comics sometimes.

Anyway, wasn't the point that neither of them had the dominant genes?

I've stopped doing it, or at least noticing it.
Maybe it's because I don't draw as many faces as I used to. On the other hand I still do it when I post reaction pics.

It didn't matter in the end because Solid and Liquid were the control for Les Enfants Terribles. The true point was to create a genetically perfect clone of Big Boss, which was realized in Solidus Snake. As it turns out, Shadow Moses was Solidus and Ocelot manipulating Liquid into taking over the facility so Ocelot could steal the plans for Metal Gear Rex and release them on the open market. This was part of a larger plan to create a headache for the Patriots, whom Solidus despised. This leads up to the events of Metal Gear Solid 2, the attack on the tanker and the theft of Metal Gear Ray, the incident at Big Shell and Dead Cell's insurrection, the launching and destruction of Arsenal Gear, all of Raiden's story leading up to his duel with Solidus. Solidus dies without realizing his dream of freeing the US from the patriots, but the Lalilulelo is dealt a blow in the actions of Emma Emmerich, who destroyed the Patriot AI GW, stalling the patriots plans until Metal Gear Solid 4.

I never watched that interactive film but why would dominant genes be better anyway

"What could you possibly be drawing now"
"Shit."

I hope she dies.

Dominant and recessive genes don't even mean superior or inferior, it simply refers to which phenotype will be expressed biologically or some shit.

I don't get it.

That's because there really isn't a joke, but I think the punchline if you can call it that is about blonde hair being a recessive gene. So if he has all the dominant genes he can't be blonde.

My face is usually still when I draw.

It's a parody of Cuckjima's constant retcons for the purposes of plot twists in the entire MGS series.
Sage for double post.

user these are the same kinds of people who made being a bounty hunter an integral part of another character without knowing what a bounty hunter was.

I think I mostly smile or laugh when I draw.

To each his own I guess.

I thought the same thing with Gamer Cat and I feel retarded in both instances since they both have female names in the corners of their comics.

No seriously, what is the last panel implying? Am I supposed to know what she's drawing based on her face?

I love that little white nationalist.

The entirety of AZ's comic can be summed up like this:

A strange face?

Nano is most tolerable cat

Outside of her FNAF reference, anyway.

what a tiny cutie, i want to stretch her out

The joke is that white genes are weak and the world is going to be blacked

Don't make me choose, user.

This is not doggo. Where is the doggo?

Gone

Much better

87068706.blogspot.com/…………..

she actually got a degree as a scientist or something so she rarely writes the scrip for her comics any more, look it up

the heck is this shit spam I keep seeing

Ruining a perfectly good drawing of Spike.

LOL

She was drawing this comic.

imgur.com/a/pbs4a

So, like, where did the dog dick meme come from? Was it something she said?

Is there more?

some new development on Holla Forums true empress queen? Why all the dog fucking?

Well this is new.

Easily among the only funny girl comics. Along with the chick behind MGDMT

its hot.

That was a good fap.

Apparently she knows enough to state which boards she thinks Marv browses the most.

No it's not. I mean, technically yes, buff, /fit/ women are hot. Adding biceps and leaving her a twig just to make it look like she's stronger than the others is just poor writing.

Seconded. The people deserve to know!

These look official. What a terrific job.

What's with all the furfag posts lately?

This seems less like someone making fun of her and more like outright beastiality fetish fan art

Why?

And because it's unfunny but cute, the perfect indication for a female artist. Because she gets a shitton of readers and thinks what she does is actually good, but people get there for the cats.

Just like female Youtubers who think they are actually accomplishing shit.

But Heathcliff and Garfield are written by men so that's not a great indicator.

Lately?

They aren't cutely drawn.

A shame MGDMT had to make the main characters all fags who experimented with other dudes

Probably something to do with common filth spreading the meme about white women fucking dogs, so obviously if Holla Forums is infatuated with sarah and spend time editing all her comics to be propaganda, the counter to that would be having someone spend time editing her comics to turn her into a dog fucking degenerate.

If she just didn't respond none of this would've happened.

Yeah