Died 2 years ago

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

paul dano

john boyega

idris elba

podesta

/thread

too old

Stop trying to cheat me you fucking piece of shit

Wasn't he the guy who got raped as a child by some high ranking Democrat?

no, the high ranking democrat is his father

Harvey?

you're insane

it's ok mr podesta, we will keep the secret

who?

again natsoc is a LARP to you (a bunch of fake bullshit) so I guess it doesn't matter if any of theories that come out of Holla Forums are real or not anymore, including ones that are easily disproven

This was probably the worst case of autism I've ever seen come out of Holla Forums. A few autists think they looked similar, so they immediately accepted the fact there has to be a blood relation.

CRAWL

shhh it's ok
your secret is safe with us
there's no need to get upset

again you push something that is obviously false (there is no relationship between Podesta and Chester, and who Chester's biological parents are clearly known), so why would I believe any of the other theories you push about jews, history, etc. since you would so willingly buy into, defend and promote total horse shit that you would have be retarded to not know is not factual? please explain why you think ruining you credibility is a good thing?

dude, calm down
i already told you we're not going to tell anyone about it

yeah Holla Forums is over, it's why people have been fleeing there for the past several months, there's probably more Holla Forums users on the_donald than Holla Forums now

Eminem died?

But I thought Eminem just released some antitrump shitsong? How could he do that if he died 2 years ago?