What will you do when Trump will be elected ?

what will you do when Trump will be elected ?.

we all know it by now, unless that fucking bitch drops out, he's basically already in office.

Celebrate because America will collapse super fast.
If Hillary wins I'll blank face, because America will only decline at the current rate.

You mean the guy who is polling worse than Mitt Romney?

We need to start figuring out the best way to capitalize on the ass-blastedness that will result in November. prepare for damage control of unseen proportions.

i refuse to freak out simply on the basis of how msm and idpol lefties constantly suggest me to do so.

yeah, no

I hope you fags really do move to Canada. It'll make it even easier to annex the place.

Laugh, because it's our best shot at an "old left" revival. He'll probably just give Trump Industries special benefits and let Pence do his neocon bullshit, but there is still a chance that he'll take matters into his own hands, which will invariably be a disaster.

Clinton's presidency will change basically nothing in the status quo and will practically go unnoticed.

You seem cranky, have you had your daily dose of HFCS yet?

I used to be annoyed by the thought of Trump as president, but nowadays I want to see what kind of catastrophe would be wrought. I really do.

Laugh because all the kids at Holla Forums will become bleeding heart liberals, cause everybody knows they are just being contrarian ami rite?

i agree with you however you're not watching the bigger picture.
a decline of USA means Putin will now have green card to push his right wing drones in the EU.
the EU will finally explode, causing an economical crash, right wing parties being in charge will as usual blame minorities for it.

Shillery level debating.

It'll happen.

Also, OP, I doubt the guy who is polling lower than Clinton in Texas of all places is getting anywhere near the White House.

inb4 Jill Stein wins it all by memeing her way onto the debate stage.
Calling it now.

Clinton is still polling ahead of him in every swing state.

what will you do when Hillary is elected?

I am fairly sure the goddamn faggot who makes this thread every day is a Holla Forumstard. The funny thing, he doesn't spread defeatism, but is just fucking cancerous.

Sage this cancer, it has been posted around 10 times.

Really? Really? this again >>>/gulag/ yourself please. Don't come back either.

He's getting closer, user. I wouldn't shrug him off just yet.
Or maybe this is just wishful thinking since I'm a bit of a popcorn muncher and also it'd be great for the Puerto Rican independence movement

I don't think he will be elected in the first place.

But if he wins I will probably do what I've always done. tbh I don't think it really matters who wins, things will probably be okay either way.

to quote my second favourite board on this site.

would probably be a mix of Bush and Obama.
lots of war in the ME coming and relations with Russia will become critical.
doesn't matter who gets elected, it'll be terrible one or another

trump only cares about his personal profits. all politics will be done by others, america will remain exactly how it is now.

Trump already prouved himself to be a fairly poor diplomate.
in politics you need to be careful on the words you use.
the guy is a fucking clown, and has the diplomatic skills of a 7 yo