archive.is/LwJk3

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/9080207.html
scientificamerican.com/article/a-natural-log/
archive.org/details/fashcouseaztecz
archive.fo/yEw2A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Indian here
i guess it will affect both ways but bigger for India.but we won't be fuked.
we can still take the IT to Europe and many of us are already settled in US.

Already a thread. 8ch.net/pol/res/9080207.html

And there was another one before that which had a ton of replies (not near the bump limit) which seems to be missing for some reason.

I am close to the edge. You had better watch your back you fucking subhumans, because one of these days there won't be Indians left in this country, just inert lumps of rotten flesh and moldering bones.

YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED

Does this mean no more annoying Indian phone tech support?

we are happy to leave this shithole anyway.

this means you will still have annoying tech support but actual Indian minds working in silicon valley will be replaced by Americans.

Indians are fairly close generically to Aryans, not close enough though to not discriminate - but it's not nigger tier, that's why they can even do the programming jobs to any sort of degree.

Hinduism has some pretty based aristocratic aspects to it. I actually like Hinduism in some ways better than Buddhism.

Still, they have to go back.

Don't call America a shithole, faggot. Do they even have 7-11s in India? What will do for a living? Think before you speak.

the can do programing because its taught in grade school, something that should have been done in the US YEARS ago. US school system would much rather you know what the fuck a plant cell looks like than have any useful skill.

Spics are incomparably whiter than poo-in-loos and spics are without doubt shitskins

Indians have maybe 10% white in them AT MAX, even most japs have more white in them from the Jomon Who were Aryan.than poo-in-loos do.

hey faggot, you do know that "google CEO" is a jew puppet right?

btw, i'm indian. I don't like these larping white powa faggots on here either, but you have no right to be smug, you little faggot.

Eh, fuck off. You're a disgrace to whites. This kind of retarded racism I can't get behind.

It's a highly skilled profession and most people can't even do it because their brains just don't work that way.

Trump should come out and say "it is racist that we are paying H1B visa workers so little so I am going to increase their wages to the national minimum wage average".

don't talk shit about things you have no knowledge of you fucking faggot. you think you celtic mongrels are "based" ? Indians are one half of the undisputed masters of the earth: Indo-Aryan/Indo-European peoples. Get fucked faggot.

india world pooperpower2030

Why is it that the most butthurt anti-whites are always indians and south americans.

It's never the niggers most don't have the IQ to operate a phone I guess or even the beaners, but the poo-in-loo and huehue shitskins. Makes me ponder.

A people should be judged by its heritage. The Mesoamericans were pretty fucking advanced before the Spanish fuckstarted them. The Indians likewise.

See

Die in a fire, you traitorous cuckold.
Much of programming is exceedingly simplistic, and children can pick things up easier than adults.
The average IQ in India is 82.

Enough white DNA to recognize greatness, not enough to do anything.

Yes, the Aztecs were very impressive.

Judged by their heritage you say… I'll remember that.

Yeah the natives in the americas were basically chinks, and Indians are basically the result of mongrelization between niggers and whites. India was in antiquity a bunch of nigger abos ruled by white people and look what it is today.

CASTE SYSTEMS NOT EVEN ONCE

Yeah, they had advanced mathematics, monetary systems, and architecture. If you're not going to make compelling arguments and instead just go "white good others bad ungabungah" you're just a white nigger. Remember that.

i used to live with indians until i found shit fingerprints on the bathroom wall. he was squatting on the seat, shitting, wiping his ass with his bare hands, then putting his hands back on the walls for balance.

also had a jug of water he dipped his hands in to get them wet before the wipe

TRUE ARYANS

Well the Aztecs were also originally white and racemixed with the natives. In reality there really are only three types of humanity. Aryan, Negroid/Abo, Mongoloid, and strange mixes of the three in different proportions.

It was the ainus who were part finngolian fam.

Anyways, hopefully trump's expulsion of pajeetniggers will coincide with their government making those silicon Valley copies in India, effectively (hopefully) keeping them out of white nations.

if i remember everyone's brain counts in logarithms (when they are born) when you are in school your brain is rewired to think Linear.

you have no idea what you are talking about

scientificamerican.com/article/a-natural-log/

The abolition of castes is what caused the shitskins to stop trying as hard. The caste system made it the ideal to make your bloodline lighter not darker. Caste systems are a must, and should be upheld because they work. Every empire and country with multiple ethnicities that has done away with segregation, apartheid and most specially caste systems, has gone to shit.

Do you know ANYTHING about Aztec culture? No, you can't, you wouldnt be so retarded as to make that argument if they did.

Advanced math, wow.
Monetary systems, woah.
Architecture, gee willickers.

… They also had an entire society built entirely around human sacrifice, ones status in the society being dictated by how many captives they could provide for sacrifice, and their diet likely drove them to psychosis and hallucination.

But no, yeah, you're right, we
re all the same!

Checked for torposter dropping Solutrean /x/-pills

Caste systems are shit for a number of reasons. If you don't have the heart to kill the shitskins move them somewhere else. If you can't move them somewhere else you have to kill them. There is no living with brown people, having them in your country ALWAYS leads to enrichment.

It only leads to enrichment if your empire is overthrown or subverted.

A decent podcast on the subject, if anyone is interested.
> archive.org/details/fashcouseaztecz

archive.fo/yEw2A

I'm afraid I do. Here's some evidence from reality rather than horseshit theory.

As long as kikes exist empires will always be overthrown and subverted. Such is the nature of the eternal jew.

Isn't this a good thing for the Indian worker anyway?

Honestly. Stay in your own toilet bowl country, pajeet.

BTW Europe is on the brink of collapse.

Not saying we're all the same. Just to give credit where credit is due or you lose credibility.

Europe isn't on the brink of collapse. The EU is on the brink of collapse. And when nationalist revolution sweeps Europe anyone brown is going to be thrown in a shallow grave.

missed my point , your brain can be rewired with years of schooling JUST LIKE MATH

fucking this

the EU was a fail experiment millions will pay the price with their lives.

But can you take the poo to the loo?

How bout you just build off of your own nation and build your own infra.

Indian IT is terrible. worst devs and worst db people. most of you are liars on resumes.

PAJEET MY SON
YOU'RE FIRED

That doesn't paint a full picture. India has a very diverse population. There are populations with wildly differing IQ averages in different parts of the country.
You could just as well accuse U.S. Southerners of being dumb knuckledraggers like all the dumb leftards do because of low average IQ in the South. And ignore the elephant in the room that is all the dindus living there.

meso-americans never advanced beyond the bronze age…

In spite of the retarded faggot larpers that frequent Holla Forums it is a matter of historical FACT that all ethnically homogeneous civilizations perished while those that sought to integrate their conquered subjects achieved prosperity

aztecs .. BTFO
incas .. BTFO
egypt .. BTFO
celts .. BTFO
arabs .. BTFO

other the other hand

Rome .. one of the greatest empires on earth. Was very diverse. A stable boy could rise through the ranks and become emperor. Spics, Italians, Greeks, and all kinds of mixed Indo-Aryan mongrels were Emperors. Constantine the Great was some kind of albanian/greek mongrel.

Persia. Persians are the poster-child of race mixing. While present day Iran may not be a stable entity politically, Persians have an indomitable spirit. They had some of the most powerful empires in antiquity, and persians are some of the smartest people in the world.

Turks. Again the rulers of some of the most powerful empires in the history of mankind, they benefited from being the nexus of east and west. Turkic people's spread out across the world establishing kingdoms in far away places like India.

Mongols.. Ethnic mongoloids were savage niggers, but they had just enough brain cells to delegate administrative functions to their vassals and conquered subjects. The mongol 'empire' lasted as long as it did because the mongols sought to integrate, not subjugate. They knew their limitations.

Great Britain… part of the reason Britannia was able to hold on to her overseas possessions and territories was precisely because they were willing to delegate responsibility, and recruit the locals in service of the empire. Contrast that with Spics and Portugese who were just savage niggers and only knew pillaging and plundering. Compare and contrast present day Spain vs G.B. and the formoer colonies (Canada, Singapore, India, Malaysia, Ireland) vs Argentina, Mexico, and all the shit in between they call Latin America.

You poointheloos need to GTFO and take your stanky ass food with you

Mongolia allowed Islam to survive and thrive in it's conquered territories and that's a big part of why it ripped itself apart so quickly.

All of those diverse white citizens…

It's called a toilet here.

GTFO you haji pajeet faggot, we hate you here. KYS

Then fucking leave. I've worked with your kind. You do shitty fucking work and some chink or white guy has to come behind and clean up the fuckin mess.

Nigger Mexico is an example of a caste system developed by the Spanish and Catholic Church. Fuck your stupid as caste system it only leads to absolute trash.

severely underrated comment

so greeks are white now?
slavic mongrels are white?

i think you're about to get lynched. good luck.

you should stop this meme
not all greeks are turkish rapebabies,some of them are still white.

Fuck off my board.

Indian people are the smelliest trashiest most disgusting people in the entire world. They need to all be fucking killed. It will take a thousand years for the stain and stench of your worthless disgusting people to be cleaned from that part of the world.

Even if it wasn't, Euro IT is shit so the pajeets can't hide their dirty hacked-together code among the people who do the real work.

they still shit in the fucking streets. and they are meant to be a " developed nation "

White Nigger? Impressive, never heard that one before, gonna be difficult to forget actually.