I'm 32 years old

I'm 32 years old

Grew up with Adult Swim

The channel/network late night segment died for me after this

But DUDE he's a pickle! Get it? Pickle Rick?

Going past all the Holla Forums memes like "Scam and Hyde", I can't believe the insane levels of censorship in this show.
Holy fucking shit, it was so obvious. Then they caved into pressure and canned the show.
Fuck [as].

check out the various youtube edits of the "to go to sleep" sketch, read the comments. the cultural effect is echoing

adult swim marketed itself as being the "hardcore bleeding edge cool" channel, cancelling a show that defines that to cave to political pressures shows just how much of a marketing ploy and not an actual mission statement that is

Who's the guy that got the WORLD PEACE tattoo?

Typical heavy handed example making by political idealogues. Make a point that you will not succeed unless you tow whatever line they want you to by giving a undesirable what appears to be a shot and then blatantly undercutting it at every turn and deep sixing them loudly and pubically. They could send the same message by just not ever hiring any in the first place but they have to be petty dicks about it.

yep. From what I've heard, Lazzo had the instinct and desire to support the show (shows how much they actually are 'hardcore bleeding edge cool') but they were pressured to the point that they couldn't support it anymore.

i guess the fact that they got MDE on cable was their crowing achievement, and their crowning test. They both passed and failed the test

I really wish this made it to TV. MDE really held nothing back with this, they gave it their all only to be fucked over by [as].

it's 1 year old like this month. let the legend sink in. how many goofy mulatto black guy gifs and sketch webms do you see?

what?

I'd say Adult Swim started going to shit when they aired Tom Goes to Mayor and following that began featuring live-action shows. I thought this was supposed to be Cartoon Network. Why are they showing non-cartoons?

But it truly died for me when they finally cancelled ATHF. That was essentially the final nail in the coffin for the entire thing.

Hey, Moon.
It's just you and me tonight.
Everyone else is asleep.

That show had one good sketch, and that's it.

I really think Tim Heidecker wanted to manufacture a controversy so he could be taken seriously for once.

Anyway adult swim's best days were toonami midnight run

That was probably the reason for all of his little escapades last year. His cuck song being the most obvious example. I could understand if he just got so overwhelmed by Holla Forums's shitposting and posted "I'm a Cuck!" on Twitter during a momentary lapse in judgement or something. But he took the time to sit down, pick which song he wanted to parody, write the lyrics, record the song, and then release. There's no way, through all of that, he was thinking "Yeah, this will show them!" to himself. He had to be aware of how much of a fool he was making of himself with that song. He had to be deliberately trying to provoke people to go after him so that he could whine about it.

If he only kept making shitpost tier stuff almost nobody would hate him. That was the point of him and Eric, was that they were something that you would never take serriously. But now he's jumped the shark from being Holla Forums tier to being David Horsey tier

In a way I supposed you can't blame him for going down the political road. Sadly, it's almost impossible to make it in comedy today unless you drench your comedy in politics.

>>>/r9k/

It’s mandatory to hate Trump in Hollywood.
Otherwise you’ll get blacklisted.

Pleb

I'm 30 years old, grew up with Adult Swim, and I got sick of this live-action unfunny post-ironic bullshit when Tim and Eric Awesome Show started airing.

This. Eat shit OP. Oh wait, you already do.

the broodwich episode will always be my favorite.

The facial structure makes it look like Charls to me. Didn't Sam get one too?

It would have helped if the show was actually funny. It was really just a look into Sam's twisted psyche, interesting but not something that deserved to keep on air.

That's the takeaway for me, not so much they caved to marxist scum but that MDE got a full season in the first place. A second season would have been nice and possibly even a 3rd but after that like all shows it would have turned to shit and gone on longer than it should anyway. Having the single season like a mutant offspring in the cellar just guarantees that at some point in the future it gets discovered and recapitulated.

what do you like about it? the fact that it was originally supposed to be "jews rule" - an obvious double meaning in the context of the sketch - but they were forced to cut their own balls off and shove them in their mouths because you just can't ever acknowledge jewish power in mainstream media - even obscure, late-night cable comedy.

Im 29 and think you are a faggot

Yes, anything less than total victory is an abysmal failure that proves we should never try or support anything.

I think it was some random fan, I remember someone on the reddit complaining how [as] censored their tattoo

t. redditor with a bad memory>>911358

it's funny how hard kikes oy veyed over this show

Haha holy shit sauce? I really think that's funny and need to see it lol

Except rick and morty already did the “jews rule” joke.

it was charls dummy, he always wears an arm sleeve thing now

Agreed. One of the strengths of MDE and what makes it different to most US comedies is that it hasnt been dragged out for years by the execs after the creators had run out of material.

I like the idea that it was cut down in its prime for being too edgy. That makes it special.
But It would have been ideal to get a second season first.

I like how it mocks the very narrow and familiar style that childrens TV shows have to follow in order to not offend anyone. Everything is very generic but also very narrow and regimented. Its the same type of satire as 'dont hug me Im scared'.

And I also like peoples reactions to it. They mention Jews and that triggers peoples jew defense mechanism but when you look at it they arent actually saying anything mean or insulting.
I actually think it would have been less funny if they said Jews rule.

when?

Russian legends say he was in Las Vegas last night, and that he can't keep getting away with it

If Adult Swim wants to keep being the edgiest thing around, there's kind of nowhere left for them to go after World Peace's cancelation. They're MTV now.

aww, look at the baby mad his red pill MRA meninist casual racism show was cancelled due to the lack of interest of normal people :'^(

"Jews rule" is way too on the nose. Thank god you weren't in charge of the script.

He's saying that because there's a rumor it was meant to be Jews Rule instead of Jews Rock.
As far as I know Sam has never confirmed this.

awwww look at the normalfag trying to comprehend popularity ≠ good

if its popular its automatically good dumbass, how else would it be popular?

If you think Adult Swim's fuckery is only about one show you haven't been paying attention.

That's some mega bullshit.

If it's not yet another Tim & Eric spinoff, they don't care.

Where'd you hear that?

Dethklok killed by kikes after surviving the Doomsday Requiem, fitting.

In terms of double entendre jokes, yes, if you don't nail it completely you might as well not even try

Maybe this is more your speed, FAGGOT

Sam sounds and looks like such a nerd.

Who gives a fuck? The guy behind Dethklok is an SJW Hillary supporter. If anyone deserves to be jewed, it's him.

gotta agree

it was a bad show anyway

I disagree but it was certainly one of MDE's weaker projects. It took them a year or two to make Ideas Man and suddenly they had to make six of those in a few months, the quality was clearly a lot lower.

wtf i love Big Bang Theory now
BUNGCLOMPER

fuck you

I disagree, that model was set by South Park/the Simpsons/Family Guy on one hand and by Stewart/Colbert/Late Night comics on the other

Rick and Morty is edgier than MDE:World Peace.

Shoe me on the doll where Justin Roiland touched you.

show*

You were 15 or 16 when Adult Swim started. That's not when "growing up" is.

I think Justine Roland is a pretty cool guy eh shits on the floor and doesnt afraid of Fat Hardon.

literally anything is edgier than MDE

It does prove that Sam Hyde’s assertion that they had to change from “Jews rule” to “Jews rock” because of adult swim intervention was nothing but bullshit.

This shit never fails to crack me up.

The reasons liberals don't like Israel is quite different to the reason people like Sam don't like Israel.
Sam hates Jewish people for the usual reasons: usury; typical Schlomo tricks with banks and loans, political domination, Hollywood domination, etc. This hatred of Jewish people naturally extends to a hatred of a Jewish ethno-state.
Liberals hate Israel because they see Jews as whites with a different religion, therefor Israel is full of whites who are colonizing lands that don't belong to them, they see the Israel-Palestine conflict as a "whites murdering Muslims" conflict with whites funneling in huge amounts of money towards the 'white' side of the battle. Rick even backpedals a bit on his former statements when sober, it's clearly meant to be a joke that Rick doesn't like Israel (for Liberal Approved™ reasons, he complains about the UN budget) but is afraid to be considered antisemitic.

The jokes may both be at the expense of Jews but the reasoning behind them is very different, it's the same reason Eric Andre can show several swastikas and nobody cares but one tiny hidden one in WP sent every kike over the edge. That's why WP isn't airing anymore but R&M still is.

???

In episode five the intro has a few frames with bunch of random scribblings, near the top left there was a tiny little swastika.

This is what all those articles were about. That tiny, barely noticeable thing that appeared for a couple of milliseconds.

That's not a swastika, it's in the wrong direction.

I'm glad they decided to trash WP and hire female writers for their fedora cartoon show instead.

And your big, round face
makes me feel at home at any place
I happen to be
at a quarter past 3.

It didn't get cancelled due to lack of viewership. The ratings were excellent for the first season of an AS show. It did way better than season 1 of Eric Andre, for example.

Why do people keep falling for this shit?

It was canned purely for political reasons.
On one hand I can't blame [as] for wanting to drop such a hot show, on the other hand I can blame them for picking it up in the first place when they knew how edgy MDE are.

It wasn’t adultswim that canceled it. It was Turner.

BLOMPFFFRRŔRRT BTFO

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Big Bang Theory. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Sheldon's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Big Bang Theory truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Sheldon's existential catchphrase "Bazinga," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenevs Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Chuck Lorre's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Sheldon tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎

Fuck off fag, your pasta sucks.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.