Everything on television is policed by politically correct dwarves

Only one story is allowed: woman good, ethnic minority man good, white man evil

Great article in Spectator on the PC bullshit in the new BBC drama "Liar." Author does a great job of pointing out every stereotype in Modern TV– womenyz are stronk and always tell the truth, White male doctors are evil, negroes are kind, gentle and have a wonderful family life. I thought I was only one noticing this:

archive.is/zsVFh
spectator.co.uk/2017/09/everything-on-television-is-policed-by-politically-correct-dwarves/

C O M F Y

This is mostly true for American TV as well. I dare you to find a show that features a nigger or women as the bad guy.

It's really bad in America.

Is that Louis's fireplace?

That's something everyone already knows. Everyone who isn't stuck in a bubble also knows that black men make up for a huge percentage of the rapes, murders and general crimes despite being a minority. Doesn't stop corporate marxists from putting on blindfolds and staunchly denying reality, 1984 style.

The archive link doesn't work

Dwarves? or more like leprachauns?
It's the hibernian conspiracy, wake up!

it's jews you stupid water muddying piece of shit.
Go back to nu/pol/ you mongoloid bastard.
I'd love to wake you up with a fucking brick in the teeth. Go your fucking face stomped into paste you little retard. Your mother should have drowned you.

leftovers season 1

breaking bad seasons 3 and 4

saying dwarves instead of jews….well I suppose jews are very short but they are clearly goblins not dwarves.

You are all the same kind of cancer you're own version of politically correct is getting offended at everything. Stop being a bunch of assholes.

Tolkien based his Dwarves on jews. Their language in his works is based on Hebrew and of course they were cursed by the seven rings to be so greedy it would drive them to madness.

Fake news.

You are just angry people are seeing through your blatant anti-European/white & male propaganda and that your monopoly on identity politics is starting crumble.
None of the shows on TV or media in movies are interested in just telling a story for the sake of creating a story/ art it is obvious & clumsy propaganda & deveristy check boxes that pushes whatever is important to the narrative at that point… "the force is female" or demographic replacement is good, or male children need to be mutilated at birth and told they are girls,etc. Noticing that the media is actively against the interests of White men, family, European races, National sovereignty/ the nation state, etc. is a sign you are not a barn animal. Its even more obvious when you consider the judenpresse's attempts to stir the pot as much as possible with lies when some nigger criminal is rightfully gunned down by the law.

based on but, dwarves in Tolkien books had something jews in real life dont have… redeeming qualities. The were excellent craftsmen, hard workers, keep to their own affairs, can be courageous or heroic ( the Hobbit), etc.

>>>Holla Forums

Whats the source on the pic though?

muh samefag
Muh shoop
>>>/reddit/
>>>Holla Forums

No wonder my school counselor at College was treating me like some genius who should teach or mentor others…i'm like seriously, me? ME? There was a black guy who went before me and she mentioned telling him something similar…i'm brown but i think i'm a dummy

They've been brainwashed by media, lucky minorities i guess for those people out there who eat up the brainwashing.

Can you even quote properly you fucking retard?
It's a known fact that you don't belong outside of Holla Forums now go back there before you get your feelings hurt you numale cuckold pussy bitch.

The cocaine he is on is interfering with his medications for schizophrenia.

Minorities are as brainwashed and dumb as the general population
We expelled them from our territories and butchered their kin for being hungry dogs and now they forgot we are the enemy, and even their customs
No wonder they get treated like retards by Americans and that's saying something

You are the outsider here and we all know it. Keep up the try hard display though Drumpflet I'm sure you will fit in eventually…Pffffffffffft

Dude you're the one shitting up the board and you don't even post about kino, just flicks, hang it up and fuck off back to reddit or kys you fucking redditpol bitch

good heavens look at the asspain

You post in Holla Forums threads all day and if you ever make an ontopic thread its a shitflick

Who are you even talking about?
You quoted two different people in your post.
My question is what are you even doing on Holla Forums you fucking leftyshit? What are you thinking?

It's definitely true you're the loudest asshole on the board with shit taste in movies now fuck off already I can tell by your wording, you're always pissed

The picture is for you.

They have an obsession with Holla Forums where as nobody gives a shit about that pedo-furfag-lefty one.
I wonder how many people they recruited to Holla Forums after they start shitting up random boards with their faggot hissy fits.

Someone pointing something out isn't "being an asshole".

Spotted the fucking idiot and or redditpol

nice argument you are the equivalent to a bitch whining on tumblr

smh -.-'

Don't forget the 6 gigadorillion! It's only fair that we genocide them for a couple of decades.

Nice argument, my dude. Real "savage tbh bruh".

Whites have only oppressed minorities for the last couple of thousand years, or the last five hundred or so really. Before that, they were doing it to themselves, and now, they are doing it to themselves.

Women deserve rape.

Wow. I'm kind of amazed to see that kind of thinking expressed so baldly in a mainstream publication.

Don't worry we have a series of false rape accusations line up for the author.

wtf i love jk rowling now