Youtube
youtube.com/channel/UC_nat82bNXLIiww1wa0IUUg

Facebook
archive.is/ZDzuC

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/J3T5W
archive.is/mKm0B
twitter.com/ProductiveOuts/with_replies
web.archive.org/save/https://twitter.com/ProductiveOuts/status/817617215818084352
web.archive.org/web/20170202085939/https://twitter.com/rileybreck
archives.

about.me/ian_miller
google.com/maps/place/3021 Rawson St Oakland CA 94619/@37.7798745,-122.1933985,3a,75y,299.37h,90t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sHKWvWjmXjfaOlKgxm0hFQA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xa9c1598ad33120f7!6m1!1e1
archive.is/hH13o

archive.is/yvky1a
timelesscoffee.com/location/
backtweets.com/search/?q=@teen_archer
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/president-trump-declare-antifa-domestic-terror-organization
plus.google.com/101226449517260412492
drive.
en.gravatar.com/kowloonwc
klout.com/ProductiveOuts
twitter.com/productiveouts
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:XYpTo9-hzzoJ:https://www.allthepeople.net/ian-miller &cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
liveleak.com/view?i=df8_1486022581
twitter.com/OccupyOakland/status/827007309922476032
teenarcher.com/crossdomain.xml
twitter.com/JesseArreguin/status/826958754360877057
archive.is/kMRqX
archive.is/PGH1W
theclosetshopper.com/fashion-consulting-links.html
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-milo-yiannopoulos-berkeley-20170201-story.html
youtube.com/channel/UC0pUeG7Uj__FuF8WrG1N7TA
youtube.com/watch?v=p3fT6pnhjJA
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
twitter.com/JesseArreguin/status/827236432435507200
twitter.com/FuriousPlatypus/status/827254293669376006
youtube
facebook.com/tracy.c.miller?pnref=friends.search
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

REV UP THOSE GAS CHAMBERS

Those man boobs tho. Great detective work user.

wtf

Fuck me his music is shit. Thought the guy who started the race war would be a little more hi energy!

No credit to me. Just passing along the info. Figured I write Found to make it short and sweet and get anons the fuck in here.

Bump

save everything you can.

He's a cocksucking faggot too.

Send to FBI

That's not his fault, it's the damn kikes spiking everything with xenoestrogens.

t. MBIDF

nvm he has a buttfucking ugly wife

least he got dubs in his username

WEW WEW WEW WEW WEW WEW
This thread will definitely be a target for sliding and shilling.

JUST

Address.

Not sure if house or place of business. Apparently he works for the state of CA.

At second glance, probably his work address

Post ur raifus to defend the fatherland from commie hordes.

nice

thanks for the free pepe

What a fucking gimp.
Celebrates his assault on accounts tagged to his IRL details.
This is the resistance guys.

If he did real damage to that guy I hope they sue him into oblivion for damages.

And now he's "Don's" bitch. Enjoy prison.

Antifa declared a terrorist group of enemy combatants soon? And Sore-ass identified as their leader, and hanged from the Statue of Liberty's torch?

Lol get a load of this old, out of place peterpan faggot in the second picture.

Is he jewish?

archive.is/J3T5W

archive.is/mKm0B

Bass players are literally the cucks of music, standing in the corner picking away at their ugly fat strings while the guitarist, drummers and vocalists get all the good parts.

That's a joke right, right? I CAN'T TELL IF THINGS ARE JOKES ANYMORE

Really makes me wonder if the guy is false flagging blame to become victimized or if it's just leftists being leftists

Looks like a kike.

These people are jokes. So it's probably correct.

(Checked myself)
Ian Miller is the guy's real name.

>twitter.com/ProductiveOuts/with_replies

This is his other account, still up if you want to say hi.

True. The solution arrivef conveniently quick. This is usually a property of a false flag. Stay vigilant. The longer we keep our cool the more the enemy will tumble over itself.

Don't alert him to the fact that we've found it. First archive everything there.

Where's a good place to meet this faggot at?

Fucking Twitter niggers ruin another bust.

I'm gonna go back to saying he's a faggot.

web.archive.org/save/https://twitter.com/ProductiveOuts/status/817617215818084352

Apparently a fan of the BBC too.

(self check)

Give me a good address so I can catfish the fucktard; I don't know the california area or berkley at all.

Bigritish Blackroadcasting Cocksorporation?

Here's that cocksucker. Wonder what their relationship is besides the obvious.

web.archive.org/web/20170202085939/https://twitter.com/rileybreck

GET THIS FAGGOT SENT TO JAIL. SPREAD TO LOCAL AUTHORITIES. SPREAD TO FBI

Ian. D. Miller
3021 Rawson St
Oakland CA 94619
(510) 536-2075 unverified phone

>archives. sfweekly.com/shookdown/2013/09/23/ian-miller-of-kowloon-walled-city-on-baseball-day-jobs-and-touring-on-a-budget
facebook.com/idmiller
>about.me/ian_miller
google.com/maps/place/3021 Rawson St Oakland CA 94619/@37.7798745,-122.1933985,3a,75y,299.37h,90t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sHKWvWjmXjfaOlKgxm0hFQA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xa9c1598ad33120f7!6m1!1e1
>archive.is/hH13o
whitepages.com/name/Ian-D-Miller/Oakland-CA/3hzcc18

checked

HURRY HES GOING TO DELETE HIS TWITTER VERY FUCKING SOON

I did a dig on his website, its hosted on the same exact yahoo server that lovehasnolabels.com is on
lovehasnolabels.com 66.6.44.4 (yahoo)
teenarcher.com: 66.6.44.4 (yahoo)
just weird its the same shared host

Steve Harris would like to take a giant shit on you

fucked up the links but you get the idea

Yet more proof of how emotionally stunted fags are. They can't handle the reality of aging and continue to dress like 18 year olds even into their autumn years.

Rev up those phone numbers!

Did he really died??

wew laddy

Phone and address verified-ish.

Seems like a simple grab and tag. Any other info such as who he lives with?

Antifa on list of terrorist organizations when?

lel

Looks like a house to me

SOON

Sometime tomorrow

Any user in the area, do what you must!

That looks like some yugoshit to me user. At least cough up the shekels to buy a genuine German Mauser.

noice. he may work for UC Berkeley. The first link is an interview he did in 2013, which in part reads:

What are your non-music day jobs?

I work at UC Berkeley in advancement communications.

Fuck off fed

I posted a screenshot of him laying on the ground in the first thread and jokingly asked that. I'm going to feel really bad if he did.

http:// archives.sfweekly.com/shookdown/2013/09/23/ian-miller-of-kowloon-walled-city-on-baseball-day-jobs-and-touring-on-a-budget

Read here: (I knew that trip trips would be important). He is listed as a staff member who attended the protest.

No, let the police handle it. If we do something, we are no better than him.

We've accumulated enough info within a couple hours. He will be brought to justice.

archive.is/yvky1a
Verification from another website.

There is literally nothing wrong with a vz

There was a fucking puddle of blood from where he was. Antifa was trying to soak it up with an industrial sponge and it wasn't enough.

Anyone want to catch up with him for a coffee

timelesscoffee.com/location/

If the police don't do something, someone must put the fear of God into these men.

He's in a band with this faggot .

Ah, so now the school is harboring political terrorists.

I'm not personally saying take action, but don't trust these fishy bastards to take care of it either.

lol what a fucking cuck. hope you die like a bitch faggot

[email protected] is his email address he uses for his Twitter account.

https:// www. facebook.com/idmiller is his facebook page

we could get this guy fired and arrested. at over 40 his fucking life would be over.

nice work torbro

Reminds me of every degenerate lefty ever. I hate those douches.

Just wait a day. If nothing is done, then you take action.

FBI pls

Knowing his death would be great propaganda for us, I really hope the dude didn't die. He in no way deserved to got out like that.

His phone number ends in 71

Kill your self.

see what his other questions are, his phone gets tagged with the code

(Checked)

We have 2 different phone numbers here, but obviously you have a home phone and a mobile. But we can confirm this easily (ask for Ian Miller if you ring).

had to make a faceberg account to see his profile
Look at what the facebook captcha is. You can't make this shit up.

Hopefully he accepted kek as his lord and savior before his death. remember fam to praise kek every morning and every night

PRAISE KEK

The police were already told specifically to do nothing, this shit has happened tons of times in the past. These kikes don't care if someone dies, all they care about is their own Jewish reputation and image.

Trying to find his first dogs name now

HAHAHA

His email address is in the utorrent dump, which I'm going through now. Hopefully he used an easy enough password; MD5 unsalted isn't super secure.

Please add his information to the wiki on antifa.rip

www.antifa.rip/database

We've been trying to warn you guys about the threat of Antifa doing what they did this night.

also property records in oakland are not availible for online viewing so if some user nearby wants to check out the address you gotta go to the office linked here

acgov.org/assessor/resources/

Antifa was cleaning the crime scene while the police was looking on.
Just following orders, my ass.

shut the fuck up everyone here know they're the enemy

State police user, those were the orders.

This is why I laughed and fapped to those stupid degenerate marxist fucks burning alive in that warehouse. Oakland deserves to slip into the bowels of Hell.

This whole situation reeks of CIA.

Makes you wonder who's been orchestrating this shit aside from Soros.

Good job, user

HERE IS HIS IP ADDRESS: 108.72.120.122

Here's a picture of the blood from his head injury.

inb4 he uses "password" as his password

That is his wife's house, they're renting it to some bitch named kimberly and had been running some modeling studio out of it probably pedo shit tbh

HERE IS HIS MD5 UNSALTED PASSWORD: 516804a8854ade671dc7b53f74aa30ae759456ce

Checking now to see if it's been out there.

That's a big blood spot

It's a checksum.

nj fam

You got to be kidding me, how high up

4U

Does anyone have the video where they carry the guy?

I did my part. Hopefully people notice it and start retweeting.

I thought he went down on a paved street?

Internets to you sir.

This is the last straw. I'm going everywhere with a fucking Trump hat, shit and my fucking Glock 23. This is enough.

Nah, attacking these people to defend other people is fine, but showing up at their houses and assaulting them gives off a thuggish vibe and won't be looked at kindly.

shirt not shit

Miller is a pretty Jewish last name in some places

I've been trying to warn people about the threat of Antifa for months here. Each time a mod bans me for a bogus reason. This time they accused our wiki and discord (if you don't want a discord don't fucking join it) of being honeypot links.

WE COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER PREPARED IF IT HADN'T BEEN FOR THIS MOD. THEY MUST BE FIRED. BUMP AND ARCHIVE AND REPOST THIS.

www.antifa.rip - news site being built to publish & promote videos and articles on Antifa and the threat they pose

www.antifa.rip/database/ is where we are compiling enough information on Antifa to eventually make them completely exposed to anyone who wants to find them in their area

Rig the SIG, pop the Glock and shoot for the moon my friend. Good luck.

Correct, that's a different blood spot. Antifa assaulted another person.

who care at this point dude. we got our guy in the white house. there is no longer a need for PR

pic related

Multiple people got fucked up.

correction: his password is "delorean"

better prepared how? Holla Forums is not alt-right and it not attending fucking milo talk you dumb faggot

They killed somebody? I think it's time.

I'm going to bury one of these motherfuckers. If I don't, I'll see you all in Valhalla.
Watch the news for a certain progressive Michigan city for dead Antifa.

We've been talking about antifa for years m8, you're preaching to the choir.

Please, user. At least get an FN-49 or a Hakim.

Good stuff my man.

antifa shows up everywhere, not just milo events

Then why are your cuck mods trying to shut down databases of info on Antifa?

you better livestream it you faggot

We down this guy and its revealed he killed someone the PR can be spun to our side.

Didn't see what happen to the guy. But I saw where the police took a wounded person, into the glass door building they resided in. Later the guy who was filming the scene captured a faggot with a shirt or rag wiping the blood of the ground.

M8, assault and murder are two wholly separate charges.

Nope.

yeah in this case it is. No one here gives a shit about milo or the alt-right. Go somewhere else if all you can do is whine about how no one knew how EVIL the antifa really were lol

Don't do anything stupid, user.

name:email:ip_address:concat(members_pass_hash,':',members_pass_salt):conv_password

delorean:[email protected]:108.72.120.122:516804a8854ade671dc7b53f74aa30ae759456ce

Sorry I kept fucking that up, I got excited.

Well I can't periscope all of my aimless walks through the progressive hellhole that is Ann Arbor. It would get quite boring. I might get a bodycam, though, so when I have my day in court, it will be very swift and I'll probably be at the cop shop for a few hours max. In which case, I'm sure you'll all see it.

Don't do anything fucking stupid please.

t. Michigander

So what's the plan of action? What we can do right now:
Twitterfags report the account and mention in words if possible that he is confessing to felony assault.
Others can report this to his workplace and get him fired at the very least.

lo00ol

I wish I lived close enough to a city to join you.
I could travel, but most states don't recognize my CCW. I'm 20.
Soon.

backtweets.com/search/?q=@teen_archer

Archived tweets, not the recent ones I'm afraid.

Sign here

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/president-trump-declare-antifa-domestic-terror-organization

Won't work for me.

I'm just going to go to the most liberal areas of A2 wearing my gear and wait for the attack. Michigan's Castle Doctrine/SYG will protect me. It's the only good thing Granholm did for us.

Godspeed user.

call or tweet the oakland pd twitter.com/oaklandpoliceca

You okay there? Did you get MKULTRA'd or something?

wait did you think all that shit about race war and the day of the rope were just jokes???

No, it's not backing down to terrorists. They want us to be scared and hide our support for Trump. If they happen to attack you, you're allowed to defend yourself.

Michigan has open carry.

Oh Kek please I hope Trump lists antifa as a terrorist organization and gives the green light for RWDS.

get soros jnr

are you fucking gay or something

516804a8854ade671dc7b53f74aa30ae should be the MD5, 759456ce should be the salt

Oh. You made that sound like you're going out there with a plan. Unless you mean you're going to get involved in a self-defense situation at 2AM outside Ian's house or something.

Fighting off a crowd of dudes is probably the only time I'd CC a Glock over a .357 revolver.

Anything interesting in his emails? Maybe something that ties him to larger forces?
im a different torfag

Found another e-mail of his.
ianmiller@t***.net?

I bet nothing will fucking come of it, either.
Criminals who get doxed never seem to get arrested for some reason.

Exactly. The plan is to look like an easy target and then turn out to not be an easy target. My plan is just to exist as a Trump supporter in areas where they're likely to try to attack me. When they do, RWDS becomes real.

Hell, I don't even like this fucking hunk of shit, but it's what I have and it fires every time I pull the trigger with even the shittiest of ammo.
If I had my way, I'd be going out there with a p238.

What did they mean by this?

I wasn't aware we had a castle doctrine. Please stay safe bro. Sending you energy from the one of the Tri-Cities

how about Holla Forums getting listed and nuked?
don't get baited into killing people.
focus on forming public opinion.

Do it faggot, be the catalyst for RWDS. I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker.

Oh yes. Michigan might have been cucked for 20 years, but they did not fuck with our fun rights.

I'm sure there are some fancy rounds you can get that'll go fast and cycle well, like the stingers for .22lr

Rozen Maid?

faggot

doesn't matter how many times our mother-site gets nuked. We will always find a way to regroup.

No need to dare me. I haven't much to live for anyway.

dump all teh things!

@timewarner.net

THE TIME FOR ARGUMENTS IS OVER

faggot leave

there are like 3 different fall back sites. 2 of them on tor. nothing breeds comradely like adversity too

Of course you do. Live for your country and for your people.

this is niggerish thinking, user. that 40 yr old waste of life will be ruin if he loses his job and goes to prison. people like him are better tortured by life than death.

The time for being terrorized for making our arguments is over.

TOX.net?

did yew even checkem?

checked

These are the only "special" rounds I need. I highly doubt anyone walks away from .40 cal polymer tips. I have one box of 25 plus some federal HPs.

Check local providers in his area. More than likely that, and I'm not sure if Timewarner used .net as a suffix.

Buy a prepaid phone, go in a remote area, bring your friend MoonMan and do the magic.

correction: @timewarnercable.com

It's the message, user. Prison doesn't scare them. One of them dies and they will take notice.

see

people can influence the world in a way that is contrary to their intentions.
just keep this in mind if you wish to generate public support for whatever interest you have in mind.

There's only 20 bullets per box? Thats retarded.

Wait, he has tits ?

If you need more than 20 rounds, you better have more than 20 targets son.

They're about 75 cents apiece. They ain't cheap. But yes, one will absolutely do the trick. You will not survive. The polymer tips ensure full expansion of the HP and a perfect mushroom every time.

governor at the minimum.
They stopped because some of their "hired help" got uncontrolled (FUCK ZIONISTS!) and Soros Jr. nearly got molotov'd

(Incidentally, this will be another notch in the purge CA argument)

Hope B*nnon gonna torch all their commie arses in mass graves soon.

That sounds like meme ammo. Just buy the cheap shit and turn them into swish cheese!

youre obviously new here since you dont understand stuff like 'stand alone complex"
fucking reddit deleting /r/altright

Jesus, his fucking voice. I'm used to watching Stef rage in some of his videos but the pain in his voice is loud and the sadness in his eyes as clear as day. I cant imagine what he must feel.
Hopefully he knows that he's still doing a great job.

prison? Fuck that.
Either gulag or sweet merciful embrace of death, that's what commies deserve.
Emulate the Totenkopf, lad.

Boy these Casio sound effects could rape someones ear pussy.

You get boxes to try out ammo and if you like it you get a brick of several boxes. Usually fancy ammo comes like that and you have your cheapie range ammo in much higher bulk quantities.

There is no point wasting your gold dots or whatever on a piece of paper.

The problem with that is you will get into trouble. If some thug tries to mob you and you tag a few of them you're getting off easy.

It is definitely not meme ammo. Check out the ballistic testing. It's just a HP with a polymer tip to help expand the HP.

Derp. Here is a list:
telinco.net
telkom.net
telpage.net
tfz.net
thaimail.net
the-fastest.net
the-galaxy.net
the-newsletter.net
the-student.net
the-whitehouse.net
theoffice.net
thepostmaster.net
thezhangs.net
timein.net

List of free emails starting with "t" and ending in .net.

Also, I don't want to take the chance on letting them live. The dead can't testify.

It sounds like you don't know quality when you see it user

That looks like the fucking hood. Look at the car with the spray paint on it at the left. We are dealing with a real winner here guys.

Apparently he was available for a quote after murdering someone

Ian Miller, a UC Berkeley staffer who attended the demonstration, said cops in gas masks and helmets began firing plastic disks at protesters as the fire licked against the student union building.

www.nydailynews.com/news/national/protests-prompt-cancellation-calif-college-wing-event-article-1.2962069

Is it too early to say that campus a faculty member murdered a student in cold blood for having different political views.
Of course it is. But if that turns out to be the case he will be our martyr. God speed CalBro. You will be avenged

This must be planned before.

First use a public wifi connection and a craiglist laptop bought anonymously to study the targets and the area. When you connect to the wifi make sure there are no cameras around. People most often get caught due to their internet history.

Kek.

user, that's google's watermark.

the-fastest.net
the-student.net

those the only two eleven character email domains starting with T and ending with .net that i could find.
it could be a music related thing? maybe a gig related email with a different domain?

I love my anonymous brothers even though sometimes they are utter retards

das what it is nigga

C'mon chummer I've already got a netbook with kali linux if I want to do something strange.

t…………net
12 characters. I think this faggot might have his own website or some shit.

I think the 12 characters is Facebook's way of masking it.

If facebook can track you over it, agencies can do it too much better.

Kek-speed, user. Shoot every antifa that attempts to lay a finger on you dead.

His personal handle/website is teen_archer, so I'm looking into that, but it appears a dead end (teen-archer.net is available for example).

i thought agenceys were complaining about not being as good as facebok?

bait

No. Either Unabomber or DC sniper or nothing. It's not worth it.

So Kali is no good? What about tails?

Anytime you login to facebook or any service, they track you. Fucking Windows can be secure if you are careful enough. Only the things on the machine can be used to track you.

All software is compromised. It's about location, connection and hardware.

Fucking disgusting. I hope Trump can do something about these traitors and their media soon.

It's low-risk, high payoff. What do I lose by making a good communist if he attacks me? Nothing. Plus, there will be a slew of civil suits. I'll sue the establishment where it happens for allowing it, probably sue the city depending on what happens. It's very high reward and even legal.

it is or i am?

facok "face" recog can id ppl with 87% accuracy from the shoulderdown

For shame, no one checked these impressive digits.

How do we know the guy's dead? Any sources? Any pics or evidence?

You will be lynched.

I don't think so. I'll just become George Zimmerman. I can even be a champion of fascist beliefs through the media.

1. get /fit/ now if you haven't started already
2. get ammo
3. get AR-15
4. move out of city
5. get food and shit

lets summarize for now

what happened to /ourguy/ is probably legit, whether he lives through this or not, but everything after that seems fishy as fuck. tread carefully. this ian fag might be a decoy. think back to every other time we doxxed even the most retarded leftists. has it ever been this easy?

Did you see the people who go to those riots? The sound of gunfire will make them run away not towards you.

Sure they 'could' rush him with human wave tactics but it's not gonna happen unless they are all high on pcp.

We see him get knocked unconscious and they continue beating him. Antifa then formed a barricade so no one could help him. For how /ourguy/ didn't move, he's either dead or in a coma.

The "agencies low tech" is bait to make you think they don't have what it needs and give an excuse for politicians to give more funding. But they have tech more advanced than facebook.

All DMCA'd and taken down.
All cleaned up by white vans.

Already in the process of getting /fit/ and hopefully I'll have a gun of some sort by March. With these people becoming more and more aggressive to random people it's best to be prepared.

He was a mexican cop.

Lynched by media and normies.

I wish we had 2nd amendment rights in Yurop.

random white men*

I should say.

owning a gun isn't a crime you stupid nigger

checked.
I bought my ar this christmas and I've been lifting seriously since october.
you will make it

This shit makes my bile rise, especially with how the media is complicit in this shit while claiming some moral high ground and how the state simply allowed this to happen. There better be a damn good response to this sedition.

Did they really cut phone service or something of that kind? Where's the reporting on this? What in the fuck? Any idea on who is the dead/injured guy?

do we have proof the guy died? who was the victim

too soon user,
plus stop being such a fuckin larper

WHY DOESN'T ANYBODY JUST BRING A FUCKING GUN TO THESE PLACES
JESUS
FUCKING
CHRIST
THEY ALL KNOW HOW VIOLENT THESE PEOPLE ARE, YET THEY BRING NO MEANS OF DEFENDING THEMSELVES OR THEIR FELLOWS
WHY ARE THEY SO FUCKING STUPID?

I accept you reality as my own and laugh at what I once believed

plus.google.com/101226449517260412492

Anyone post this yet? Not sure if same guy but it seems plausible

Ian Miller

Title
Web Editor

Address
2000 Center St
Berkeley, CA

Email
[email protected]

Telephone
+1 510 642-8652

Home department
AIDVO - Univ Dev and Alumni Rel

UID

it links together with this;

Ian Miller
Oakland, CA

Male, Age 48, 08/23/1968

Single, Green Party

Owner at Mekatron auto

Hopkins School

AKA: Ian D miller , Ian D Miller

Relatives/Associates:
Tracy Brooks, Oakland, CA
Michael Miller

30* ** St Oakland, CA 94619
****@allbusiness.com
Ian Miller was born in 1968. Ian currently lives in Oakland . Before that, he lived in Emeryville , CA in 1995. Ian Miller attended Hopkins School in New Haven, CT and graduated class of 1985.

Owner at Mekatron auto
""Senior Editor at Uc berkeley""
Marijuana Reform Supporter

THIS MOTHERFUCKER DEFINITELY WORKS AT BERKELEY

Who gives a fuck? Seriously? The fact that he kills somebody makes him harder than 99% of antifa, and they aren't going to fuck with somebody who will drop them as soon as they start shit. George Zimmerman openly mocks people and nothing has happened to him.

This guy is German they can own some good stuff. Just need to work the action each shot.

Even then it is good to get your license and join a club so you can get something at least.

What country you in?

do any of you think some crazy fucker will shoot up the HWNDU stream? It seems highly likely considering they would get instant fame and national attention.

same how do we know the killer but not the victim does anyone have info

Google UC Berkerly Advancement Communications and the first link is about Alumni Relations. This is a hit.

Zimmerman wasn't a cop, he was just some neighborhood watchman.

that thing looks really fucking cool. I already own an ar but I'd love to get one of these

Yeah, niggers were shitting up the spic neighborhood so he took care of it.

No one cares about some antifa. It's not effective to waste it on them.

If you can gather them all in one spot, drop a drone grenade or use a grenade launcher to target the crowd, all while getting away, YES.

If not, don't do it. Wait for Civil War if you want to openly shoot them. Until then, if you want to do anything, go UNABOMBER or DC SNIPER and make sure you last long enough until the Civil War.

drive. google.com/drive/folders/1pakDPjNxVZp0cLd03zayU06KfBTXNvlUmmgdOHyvCA (his info, use a google drive link AT YOUR OWN RISK, but tons of photos)

en.gravatar.com/kowloonwc

klout.com/ProductiveOuts
twitter.com/productiveouts ←- THIS IS HIS OTHER TWITTER ACCOUNT

all info pulled from here: webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:XYpTo9-hzzoJ:https://www.allthepeople.net/ian-miller &cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

predictive Holla Forumsitics is born?

100:1 4/ 1/ 17 LMAO

If the police don't seriously attempt to solve this crime, we will most likely need some vigilante work done. The can't be allowed to kill people and get away unharmed.

The idea behind it was that Police and guardsmen who are used to the Remington pump shotguns would be able to use them easily and that they don't look too much like 'black rifles' but departments ended up going for AR's anyway.

Pay attention to where these riots happen, user.
This one was in California, there are extremely strict gun laws there. You can't carry a weapon without jumping through tons of hoops, and the stand-your-ground law doesn't fully apply in Cali, instead they have a weird "stand-your-ground in practice" variant which makes it more complicated.
(((They're))) setting up riots in places they won't get their fucking heads blown off.

You faggots better have submitted police reports with links to his identification from here.

The police is controlled by them. They won't do anything.

Submit to FBI, the Cali police cleaned up the scene.

I'd love one of these in black steel and wood.

Wrong. Any leftist that gets shot is not a waste of effort.

While not necessarily a bad idea, user doesn't want to go full criminal and murder people. He wants to stay somewhat legal. His approach is the best if that's his goal.

If dubs this guy will be dead within the year, if trips within the next six months.

Just to make it clear, California is not part of USA anymore.

He'll be dead by the end of the week.

fuckin gorgeous user

Oh come on, user. The police in California don't give a fuck. If this was the other way around, you can bet they'd be arrested within the day.
Again, this is why a lot of these riots are happening in places like California and DC, it's places where Antifa won't get fucked. They'd never do it in Texas or Tennessee.

looks like we got the right dox… unless someones planning to hero, this should be reported to the FBI and get spammed on social media

what happened to the body if hes dead? does soros have a cleaner crew or something we dont know about?

Don't submit anything. There are internal fights in FBI right now. They will use the information to tag you.

*they're places

might as well give it a shot

see

Anyone has a webm of the murder? I really fucking need the video ASAP

In these situations, it best to just ignore the law and carry anyways. The police are too incompetent/corrupt to actually do anything. And if they try to get to you, hop the state line or even the national border if you need to and stay low.

user is in Michigan IIRC.

Can we find out the name of the victim?, possibly send what we have found to his family.

Then find the person who was injured and get him this information so he can press charges.

Maybe it's @teenarcher

Hi antifa.

lol

https:// youtu.be/BOEH-V_o_Ug

Everyone see this nigger? Don't listen to him.

Oh ho ho, that's not how it works. You see, the police will defend their own to the death, so if you fuck with a Marxist you'll be going away for a long time.
It's best to just stay away from that shithole.

hes fuckin dead

He'll be dead in less than a fucking day.
SHADILAY

He'll be dead in less than 1 minute

He is already dead

He's already dead kiddo

anybody live in san fran go pay him a visit

It works however you want it to work, you take your shots and you vanish. No problem from the blue niggers.

The can't get you if you hop the line and stay low. Eventually the case will go cold and you can resume your life.

Wish I could emigrate to the states (from the Netherlands) and help out. I would happily shoot through a crowd of antifa to defend myself if forced into a self-defense situation. Be a peacekeeper, user. You know what to do.

So the stage is set.
Two sides, neo-liberal jew-tools Democrat loving antifa vs neo-con jew tool Republican loving zionists.

Not particularly concerned about either cheerleading sides for the state, the more antifa commies and zionist stooges injured, incapacitated or dead, the better for our actual movement, which is ostensibly opposing international jewry.
Street fighting between democrats and Republicans isn't anything to do with resisting jewry but playing along with the illusions they created.

Saves skin from my knuckles at least

This user gets it. We aren't the military, we aren't the police. No our job is far more subtle and dangerous for the left. We're the ones who shape public opinion, we will be the ones to meme RWDS into reality. The normies will fill out the rank and file, but we will be among them when the time comes.

Holla Forums is not an organization, it is a force of nature. We're all just streams of consciousness feeding into a raging tidal wave of cultural momentum.

liveleak.com/view?i=df8_1486022581

ian?

Don't forget to download all these shit. For some reason everything is being taken down.

whatever makes you feel better, armchair nazi.

Holla Forums is an intelligence agency which provides other internet factions with the intel necessary to RWDS this guy. I'm sure his death has already been decided in some way or another.

who's the semen demen

anyone have webm of the murder

Should be fucking strung up and hung by the neck until dead
No mercy for human garbage
Goddamn I am so fucking mad
Kill all antifa

Webm of the murder.

And so it begins.

White people don't chase after vermin, they make a plan to extinguish all the vermin all at once. Remember that.

Well you have to remember most intel agencies have their own "activities" division. Would /k/ be ours? I'd gladly volunteer if I was more /fit/.

I put a warning on mine that any fraudulent DMCA claim on me will be met in court. Mine is still up.

twitter.com/OccupyOakland/status/827007309922476032

Yes, of course there exists talented bassists.

But in general, the talented people usually ends up playing guitar or drums. The bassist job usually ends up with the guy who wants to be in a band, but not necessarily a musician.

but itzzz okay to punch a nazi xDDDDDDD
cuz trump supporters are nazis lol xDDD lmao

Seriously though, that faggot better get what's coming.

citation needed

/k/ is still a little too steeped in libertarian idealism, though that is fast changing. As for getting fit protip, literally just do an hour a day of max incline treadmill at 3.5-4 mph. You'll be ready and able to do forced marches in a few months and really that's all that's necessary physically for soldiering.

this.

/k/ and Holla Forums are natural allies. The /k/ will realize his time has come soon.

That Dark Researcher user from the Tribe digging thread said most faggots make their entire identities about being sexually desired and hang out with like-minded friends; after they get too old all their contacts mass delete them from the lists lest they catch gay death. Then they either die, dissapear, lurk bathhouses and CL for questioning young men so as to initiate them, or get into extreme bdsm.
This faggot is no exception. He will be cast out at 35 like all the rest, and nobody will care as there will be fresh tight boy ass to fuck and snort coke with.
T. Former faggot.

What gets me is how little it takes to get and stay in shape. The bitter irony is that people claim that fat shaming is a thing when really it's the exact opposite. Everywhere is preaching that being in shape is to much effort and it's easier to just be fat and "who you are".

fed snitch

Niggers and spics get away with it every day and embolden each other with gang stories. Listen to the shit they listen to. How many murders go unsolved each year statistically?
They have no fear of authority

Nothing armchair about me, genuinely, but that's of no relevance to this thread or what I wrote.

However after all the Trump/CIA astroturfing of the movement, all I can do is look on and laugh at the fucking witless drones reacting to every jewish construct.

You wan't to fight and die over something worthwhile, do it for your people, not fighting isreals wars abroad or playing jewish politics at home [republicunts Vs Democunts], all designed to keep our people dazed and confused as the elites divide and conquer and jews remain in all key positions of power.

You'll understand in a few months time when Trump's all star zionist team prove beyond all doubt you've been had. really really bad.
He really is on the same side as the Clintons, Bushes etc, controlledopposition, only controlled op that you;ve been cheerleading for.

In the meantime I'll enjoy two misguided jewish constructs killing each other on the streets, as I said, saves me having to get into scraps with antifa while ZoG drones of the alt-right are happy to be cannonfodder.

In the end, the more antifa injured the better, if the moronic Republican supporters wan't to offer their services in fighting them, go for it, I'll be fucked if I'd ever raise a fist to defend a jewish politician.

7min workout is what I use. Fast brutal, and gets results quick.

Right? I'm not in ideal shape right now, I'm working two jobs and developing a game so I've had little time for the gym. But even then I went from 250 to 205 in about 6 months just doing cardio and a bit of lifting. As long as you aren't eating like an absolute sow it's easy.

Probably as real as the two Syrian refugees who shot up the Quebec City mosque.

ANTIFA possibly beat one our /ourguy/s to death. If you that doesn't motivate you to do something beside chuckle and shitpost, go kill yourself. The rest of us have planning to do.

Hi antifa

Weakling.

Learn from /k/ommandos and start packing heat.

Fuck off kike

If you want real game fighting prowess.

Groundwork, intensively will do far more for your fighting attributes than heavy weights, (weightlifting is mainly for aesthetics, not much use in fighting) cardio is always good, cos even weak punchers can windmill for extended periods, most people gas out after the first 10 seconds initial rush.

Oh and from your weight you state you are/were, stop eating all that shitty fast food you yanks plough through.

And more importantly, don't get caught.

ghg

I've really warmed up to Molyneux over the last few months, this is heartbreaking to watch.

He's right. That's the damn thing, he's right. No-one in the normiesphere wants to accept this yet, but this is not going to stop if we turn the other cheek, be the bigger men, etc.

I'm a white European Christian anti-jew, not an American.
How is a republican voting drone one of my guys, he might be one of your guys (a braindead advocate/follower of jewish politics) but not mine.

Which ios preciselyt what every voter for Trumphas done, voted for a zionist stooge and sat back waiting for ZoG to materialise into Hitler.

Keep fighting for jewry, that's gonna help bring about the overthrow of jewry…

It's unfortunate, but during Trump's reign, serious shit will fall.

Molyneux is a good guy to have around. Whatever else is true, he's consistent and likes arguments. As far as I can tell he's a man with a giant complex about his mother and family (watch him talk about Robin Williams) on a personal mission

Ancient Slavic secret-
Potato vodka suppresses the white compassion gene in you over time and amplifies anger

Was there tonight. Antifaggot shitheads ruined an otherwise peaceful protest. Going to go through all the SF Bay Area antifaggot FB groups and try to identify perpetrators from photos.

I tried to stop some antifaggots from throwing a barricade into a little kid in his mother, his response was "FUCK OFF raCIST YOU HAVE tO leAVE"

how would you know its unsalted?

Teenarcher.net? That's his handle everywhere else.

WARNING: THIS IS AN OBVIOUS SETUP. THERE'S A REASON THIS DOX WAS SO FAST AND EFFECTIVE. YOU HAVE UNWANTED ASSISTANCE.

See post >>>9112507

-Discord
-Complaining as if we had forum mods, and everyone doesn't already think they're corrupt. -Treats us like a forum in general, while claiming to be insider.
-Admits to accusations of "honeypot"
-Blatant shilling
-Rookie should be fired
-Try again

(Archive!!!)

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

Has anyone identified the dead Trump supporter yet? I'm worried that could be my brother. He lives in Northern California and was a Milo supporting retard. He hasn't been answering his phone.

teenarcher.com/crossdomain.xml is vulnerable. Here's more about the vulnerability: https:// www. youtube.com/watch?v=v5DIcAtnKRU#t=23m59s

You can't tell it's your brother in the videos..?

This.

We should get the financiers and anybody else with high status, that defends using violence against us.

It's blurry as fuck and I don't think it's him. But it could be.

calm down, faggot. Everyone and their mother and the whore of babylon wants to subvert Holla Forums. Let them give unwanted assistance, it will only hurt their own efforts.

So vans just roll in & wipe evidence while the police didn't bother to stop the chimp out nor tape off the areas where crimes occurred? It's no wonder they're so violent since commifornia police won't stop them, campus won't stop them, press + politicians cheer them on & all of the above are corrupt enough to protect them even as they commit assault, vandalism, theft & even outright murder, then vans roll in & wipe evidence.

A big component of violent criminal behavior from Antifa is knowing they can get away with it since everyone is paid off.

Kill him.

this is you, except that instead of defending the terrorist running you over, you resort to calling him an FBI shill and that you won't fight back while he rams you and a fuckload of others.

this is the life you chose, you are a cuck and no better then a libshit.

Halfchan cancel your internet subscription

Exactly. That's why assaulting or even outright killing a few would be highly effective. Think of a spoiled child going to live with a strict as fuck grandfather with no tolerance for bullshit. The first belting and they begin to behave. What the left needs is a harsher than usual belting.

Make sure the truck has some gas canisters that will blow up. You don't even need to drive it, just block the steering wheel and let it hit the crowd.

Turn the other cheek means to bait the attacker into destroying his credibility/himself in front of everyone, not sit there and take it like a cuck. Google roman social customs slapping

If it is you know your purpose in this world and niche of these leftists faggots you have to completely erase from the world.

Turn them into chop meat and burn it to cinders. Leave nothing.

We need to get pro-Trump biker gangs at these events. Antifa would crumble like a withered leaf in December

It's as though Holla Forums is dealing with an infestation of crows picking at our meme crops, and instead of constantly chasing them away we're making plans to eradicate them all at once while fortifying our memetics.

how about you cancel your bazinga show, redditcuck.

fuck off with that gay moralfaggotry, you don't belong here and never will, fuck off.

If my brother is dead I'm going to kill as many of these people as I can, I'm not larping. This whole year I've been trying to convince my family to move out of California, they refused to listen. These videos are making ti very clear to me, that whether that's my brother or not, someday it could be. Someday I could open up Holla Forums and find a thread about my family being murdered while Hollywood cheers on the murderers.

I'm not feeling anger right now, I'm feeling true hate.

So we take out their protectors.

The tryhard reveals his weakness just like the antifa on the verge of chimping out genuinely believes he comes across as threatening. You are weak. You have no imagination. You are fodder for the first bait that comes your way. You are trash.

Pests are there to be eradicated, not lavished with the attention they've been trying to bait out of you all along, you dumb fucking cunt.

Police literally stood there and watched them destroy evidence.

Pretty much. We're baiting them into a trap they'll not escape from, one made by their own hands forged link by link. An artisian crafted death for hipstercucks.

tl;dr

you'e just a newfag, seriously just get the fuck out.

o7

So the Police have been caught on camera committing a felony?

If you decide to go out, let me give you some advice.

1) Don't buy explosives or materials to make them in bulk unless you have a very trusted source.
2) Don't disclose any plans at all ever. EVER.
3) If you plan on going down in a blaze of glory, make sure you're adequately prepared for it. Armor up and buy the best ammunition/firearms possible.
4) If you plan on going the shoot-and-scoot way, equip yourself to blend in and disappear.
5) Don't talk to the police. Period.
6) I'd recommend you don't get caught alive, since you'll get sent to prison with people who would want you dead if they ever found out what you were in for (they will).
7) And most importantly:

Remember to blame it on reddit, ebaumsworld, or 4cuck.

is he our franz ferdinand?

That's not the right timescale anymore. It would be exceedingly difficult to condemn the police when the powers that be are protecting them. There's an entire litany of excuses to ignore and delay what the police did. The correct timescale is to think in terms of race wars and how antifa's actions can be turned against them.

Or better, blend it with antifa, dress as them. When they start the riot, drop a backback with a bomb near a car where they protest and disappear from the area.

No user.
Our Franz Ferdinand died over a month ago.

I don't think the fire has risen quite yet, but we have seen the first sparks tonight.

Why are there so many embedded jewish/ISF/Mossad agents involved in all these nonsensical jewhadist terrorist attacks?

soros' kid son studies at berkeley

See rule 1: No explosives.

That was just some guy, though. Look at the responses in this thread and even on Twitter: it's a reaction to one of our own going down. If there's a Franz Ferdinand of the meme war, this was probably it.

MAD LAD DID IT

He was a diplomat, the person killed now is just some guy.

An American was just killed for believing in free speech. He wasn't just some guy, he could've been any of us.

Somebody tweet him about the murder. He must know!

You can use small gas cylinder hidden inside the backpack with rail spikes. Throw a molotov on it and run. The protesters will think it's just a fire, but if you put it near the car it can blow up both the car and the canister will spread the rail spikes.

Sam when will you game be finished? Is it true it's made in RPG Maker 2000 w/ Russian crack by Don Miguel?

He has to know already BUT SOMEONE FUCKING TELL TRUMP FOR FUCK SAKES

Retard.

As (>>9114146) just said:

The diplomat may have been a big guy, but it didn't make any user think "my family and I might get beaten to death by antifa tomorrow" or "anons are being attacked"

Should directly retweet at the mayor, tell him he is a fucking criminal and to resign

Oh, I didn't know you were talking about pressure explosives devices. I though you meant shit like ANFO. Yeah, taking a 10lb propane cylinder, wrapping nails around it, and starting a very hot fire around it would work as a makeshift IED..

Just have to not look suspicious lighting the fire on your own backpack. I wouldn't do it though.

i don't use twatter maybe some other user can get this retweeted to the mayor

Is there anything this administration can do to roll back all those bullshit CA gun control laws?

Make constitutional carry nationwide.

Surely the point here is that antifa weren't attacking 'nazis' or far right wingers [whatever the fuck that jewish label means].

This was a normie being beaten
Definition
Normie= a goy drone who believes what the lying jewish media tell hims
(i.e. gets into heated debates over Republican / Democrat jewish politics)

While Holla Forumsand a lot of the recently deactivated movement has recalibrated their position to be in line with jewish republican zionist politics, doesn't mean you'll always feel that way once the ZoG mask has slipped off so far even the dumbest gullible goy can see they've been duped.

This event should be a good way to get impartial normies seeing antifa as the enemy of all freedom.

Can you at least try to shill properly

But that would work exactly like the marijuana laws do now, except in reverse.
Local law enforcement can prosecute, but federal courts would absolve you.

I support the the swaying public opinion angle.
We get Trump to declare these retards domestic terrorists and it's open fucking season on them, everywhere.
If we retaliate unprovoked we give the (((media))) the story they want and we get nowhere.
These faggots are pathetic opportunists that prey on the innocent, they get their asses kicked by anyone that's ready, we will be the protectors.
We are already winning the narrative by just spreading word of their actions, we can and will destroy them under the authority of our president and the backing of our people.

Any antifa attending protests in SF bay area soon? I've got a special surprise for them.

Explain the shill part?

Antifa used to attack anyone telling the truth about jews.
Now they attack pro-zionist neo-con drones.

Perhaps it's your cognitive dissidence preventing you from understanding this simple point.

You will bleed, shlohmo

NO,you need to organize pro constative groups instead of wishing about impotent nothings.

archive.is/kMRqX
archive.is/kMRqX
archive.is/kMRqX

Like autistic robots.

Ha Ha you complete worthless wanker
I appear to be the only one posting here without the jewish Schlomo guiding his every thought and motivation.

If you want to get the Republican side of the country (i.e. normies) fighting the antifa on our behalf, then use this incident to radicalise the normie side of the country.
Either way, voting and believing in jewish politics will always make you a normie.

Only the overton window has shifted so far, that the CIA kikes on here feel comfortable identifying them,selves as advocates for jewish politics.

In two years time, every poster on here will deny they ever fell for the Trump hoax.

PS
I dare say in my lifetime I've done more to fight against jewry than you ever have or indeed ever will, especially if you're onboard the jewish democracy train.

You're either a shill who is now spamming as a last resort, or a sub-user human who doesn't belong here. Your writing is atrocious. Your inability to use paragraphs is obvious.

thats exactly what they want. think about the general public and the lying media, now, how would it sound if trump declared so called anti-fascists, that are, by media narrative, just peaceful protesters, a domestic terrorist group?
the entire left and the establishment would lose their shit and we'd be closer to a civil war than ever before. a civil war would be nice for sure, because we just want a reason to slaughter these pathetic pieces of shit, but trump simply cant do that.

he's made a few threads tonight. all horribly formatted and retarded sounding. he's likely a mudshit foreigner

Taking down law and order is what these Jews want, not getting thrown in prison.

Kill yourself.

those comments

Explain what it is you disagree with?

I stated that the victim wasn't a national socialist or any kind of open resistance to international jewry, he was a normie that supports republican/conservative politics.

You're delicate sensitivities were triggered by the notion that you've been gulled down the same road as every normie.

That's your issue to deal with.

This is good to get the republican/conservative normie out on the streets battling antifa.

It has absolutely nothing to do with resistance to international jewry.

This is the plain and simple fact of the matter.

For me let the normies of the jewish-left fight with the normies of the jewish-right, meanwhile I'll enjoy that while the movement has been misdirected into championing zionist illusions, there's a whole lot to like about normies getting motivated to smash the antifa.

I haven;t made a single thread.

My id can be seen to have posted comments in maybe 3 or 4 thread though.

Again, not one word in argument against what I have said.

perhaps you;re one of the snowflakes who hates it being pointed out that the trump train is a horrible hoax.
Or perhaps your CIA-kike disinfo hating the fact anyone here dares point out the zionist trick.

i bet trump was watching videos of the violence last night and dreaming of rwds. please trump…make it so.

I fucking hate that kike.

you dont have to call them domestic terrorists. thats the only problem i have with this. we know what they are. trump knows. but its just not the right move.
if law and order was enforced, these dipshits would rot in a cell already and thats what our goal should be.

but that's what they are

He has a point, actually. The "antifa" retards and mainstream media would love another excuse to call Trump "fascist" and start more riots.
What's that old saying? "Discretion is the better part of valor"? Not saying they should be allowed to continue with this shit, but going after them quietly might be a smarter way of dealing with the problem.
No big announcement from Trump or Law Enforcement, just go out and nab the ringleaders, and make them disappear into Guantanamo Bay. No phone calls, no lawyers, no publicity, they just get thrown in a deep, dark hole until forgotten about.

Again my point still stands.

I haven't started any threads.

Years ago antifa used to attack [when in far greater number] isolated jew-wise individuals.

Today they are attacking the other side of the state controlled political paradigm.

Before when a 'nazi' was attacked a normie couldn't give a shit.
Now the antifa are attacking normies.

Still confused why you're crying like kike that lost a penny, obviously the bit identifying anons on Holla Forums cheering on neo-con zionists triggers the cognitive dissonance where you have to kvetch and wail in the vain hope that reality never descends upon your frail jewish controlled mind.

I'm happy normies will be motivated to fight with antifa, doesn't take away the fact it's funny watching jewish controlled antifa fighting against the equal and opposite jewish construct of conservative normies.

It's a shame Holla Forums is suffering from collective amnesia and forgotten that to be red-pilled means you know jews control both the left and right.
Now Holla Forums is all one big cheerleading force for republican jewish politics.

You get that space age miracle of modern technology off this board right this instant young man!

Are you drunk?

If any anons need further confirmation that the Great Meme War to End All Meme Wars has begun, just wait until you see your friendly RWDS moving down the street blaring the following…

Is there video of it happening?

Oyy vey the masters told us to stand by while the goyim got his head cracked open on the pavement. A man's gotta make a living, what was I supposed to do, act morally?

A fucking vegan.

Why am I not surprised…

A little stoned, but the small window quick reply box to post means I can't see spelling mistakes beyond the 30 character width.

I could proof read, but why bother, it's not like you will respond to any tangible argument or point made, just another kvetch post complaining I upset your sensibilities cos I point out that trump is just the other side of the jewish coin to Hillary.

Again not once have any of you bots have made a single argument against the point that you;ve all spent several posts kvetching about, yet not addressing.

Normies are now being targeted by antifa, whereas before they used to solely target national socialist types or anyone openly criticising jews.

The bit you don't like is how you've aligned yourself to normie pro-ZoG politics.

Fuck off back to Holla Forums and stay there until such time as we see fit to gas you.

This is an obvious set up. Doxxing people who weren't properly identified and then trying to goad people into retaliating against people for something we don't even know for sure happened or that the people we would be ruining were even there to do it. NO EVIDENCE FOR ANY OF THE THINGS THAT ARE BEING CLAIMED HAS BEEN BROUGHT FORWARD.

If they are taking down archives, save HTML of the pages and full screenshots. This dude must fry.

He's 48

Yeah. Let's stick to doxing WN, goys.

AKA:LARPING LOSERS

What am I looking at?

It's a cheap ass milsurp yugo mauser. That's like the Jeb Bush of Mausers.

Looks like a horse who lost the entire "toenail" part of the hoof.

A dead horse hoof without a wall.

Why are these cunts always so predictable?

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Wait what

They still think anarchism can work despite how humans have formed governments for over 10,000 years.

Soy contains phytoestrogens

Hopefully we don't have to wait too long to find out what actually happened to the guy. I hope he's alright but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't somewhat excited to see righteous anger finally be unleashed upon these zogbots.

Does this apply to Berkeley then?
Form 13909
Tax-Exempt Organization Complaint

irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f13909.pdf

someone died what's going on?

Cause a weak sense of self means that you require the people around you to define your tastes as well as your identity.

His fb
miller.ian at gmail.com but millerian at gmail.com also returns the account. also;
ianmiller at t***.net probably work
his phone ends in 50

Supposedly the guy he attacked has died. Any confirmation on that? If so, that's first degree murder so he's on the run with his ugly whore wife, Tracy Miller at Theclosetshoppr

user, I've got one of a similar make and model. At the range, it's pure magic. I think mine has to be at least thirty years old. Consistency and accuracy is a wonderful thing.

this

my grandfather had one from WWII, it had a new stock installed to look like a winchester model 70

Butthurt lefty fag is jelly at how much we get done hahaha neck yourself faggot.

If we have amnesia then you have cognitive dissonance. You've never been a part of ANYTHING. Your shit is entirely given to you by the internet. Probably by fucking kikes at that.
Jesus fucking Christ have you read anything this year? It's not your party running things anymore. Antifa is a Western European group. The American trash are more 'black bloc' faggotry. It's just all pozzed leftiest scum. We get it old man, your hip hurts and you're staying home. Add no replies to your not starting any threads.

His password is. BwKWE0Pm

I personally prefer the pre-1970 SVD

WTF

I'ma lot older than you evidently, my role has been raising awareness to the jewish question for over 30 years, prior to the internet.

Voting Republican makes you a normie that falls for the jewish media lies just like the normies that voted Clinton.

Do you see?

wtf i hate trump now

That's what I load with, those will almost go though a bullet proof vest with a .45 that solid copper round is a mother fucker.

You don't have to dislike Trump, an obvious outlier, to see that our political system as a whole is a steaming pile of shit. In fact, wasn't that part of the reason for voting trump?

Can you imagine they send him to prison for 40 years in California. White commie antifa. I guess there are not many prison gangs that want that kind of people.

They way it sounds, it sounds like the writing style of EugeneNix

If he's willing to be their personal ass toy, I'm sure he'll get in somewhere.
kek

user, I am in complete agreement with you but you have to understand that boards like Holla Forums are now shilled beyond belief, with many different parties clashing for dominance up and down the catalog, whatever truth there is to be found in the posts now is buried under a mountain of either irreverent or deliberately subversive material. Holla Forums is truly no longer the National Socialist, Fascist board that it used to be in the past, it really is at /trump/ now thanks to the actual paid shills and the new wave of users that came as a result of the election. You and I both know what is going to end up happening, yet most anons have unfortunately drank the koolaid out of desperation for change and will only find out though hindsight.

Look at that face. This fucker has absolute shit tier genetics

He looks too old to be doing this shit.

I don't have a picture of it right now, but I have an m1 carbine with 5 30 round magazines and about a thousand rounds of ammunition, plus several shotguns

That was my first thought, too. He looks like he's in his mid-to-late thirties, struggling to combat low T, struggling to find relevancy in his own marriage, struggling to identify with his own masculinity. Sadly, all the ingredients that make him likely to act irrationally violent.

Keep in mind that the "threat of force"-/fit/ is useless if shit hits the fan. Go for strength/endurance and to hell with the beach body as body fat % will not save you. Also remember to keep shoulders healthy.

maybe its a pedophile state

site

im not awake yet

Get your hands on an Argentine Mauser or something made by Deutsche Waffen und Munitionsfabriken. The difference in quality is like night and day.

I would love to find a nice VZ58

Fuck off, Antifa.
You had no problem when people were doxing TRS.
Don't even explain yourself.
Shut the fuck up.
Get outta here.
We're done.
He's a dead man.

Entertain us!

Noted and appreciated.

I keep 13 of these critical defense in my .45 right next to my pillow. condition 1, of course.

learn2archive retard
archive.is/PGH1W

THE DEMOCRAT PARTY
THE DEMOCRAT PARTY
THE DEMOCRAT PARTY

I'm sifting some of the video that I downloaded last night from their stream. Seeing if I can lift some faces and run it through the recognition DB.
Could take a day or 2 for the Q to come back with +/-

what pisses me off is the shit people give you for taking care of yourself

theclosetshopper.com/fashion-consulting-links.html

its wife runs a business where she buys shit clothes for people

would suck if all her buddies knew her husband was a murderer

Why are vegans so violent? It was a vegan who murdered Pym Fortuyn 10+ years ago

They thirst for blood in a possible literal fashion.

(((IAN MILLER))) NO DOUBT.

A total loser then>>9111635

The problem with RIPs isn't functional, but legal.

You don't want a prosecutor to paint an image that you were looking to kill somebody, if you ever have to use your firearm.

If you use a round with the name "Self-Defense" or "Protector" or simply use a HP round like the police do, they will have a harder time.

As soon as you start using fragmented rounds, that are named RIP… they will try to turn the jury against you.

Kind of dumb, shouldn't matter, but a lot of experts I've talked to and listened to online agree that it does. Don't use that shit if you want to stay out of jail.

I cant help but you guys have my energy.

DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE

The lefties think they can brag about this on social media and get away with it.

PROVE THEM WRONG, user

Funny. these fags are exactly how I picture ANTIFA faggots to look like under their masks. A band half made up of Merchants, most of them entitled trust fund babies who have no idea what the real struggle is all about.

The dude in the front is def Antifa, I've seen his face somewhere before but I can't place it. I've spent a lot of time in Berkeley/Oakland. I've always hated these BLACK BLOC/ANTIFA fuckers. They don't just target the right, they target ANYONE who doesn't agree with their views. hence the "Rule by 'consensus'" that is the core of Anarcho-Commies. i.e. MOB RULE aka JOIN US OR DIE.

my big fat jew wedding

it's probably only three or four ounces of blood. not that that matters, it's the blows to the head of an unconscious man that probably already had brain swelling that would the most damage.

cancel federal funding to UC

>>latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-milo-yiannopoulos-berkeley-20170201-story.html

>theclosetshopper.com/fashion-consulting-links.html

wife's youtube page
youtube.com/channel/UC0pUeG7Uj__FuF8WrG1N7TA

CONFISCATE THEIR TAX EXEMPTION STATUS

HOW WAS HE FOUND?

I don't see any progression to how this info was found. Incredibly quickly at that. And now all the suggestions that he be killed? Smells like alphabet soup to me.

pol wont kill anyone, shill. Pol might make some crank calls

Does he live near Berkley? If we have his Facebook we might be able to find where he lives and therefore his area code.

'TEEN ARCHER' is a reference to the Greek god Apollo

Granted this happen in commiefornia but still this is extremely unsettling.

The only way he might resemble Apollo is the premature ejaculation.

antifa has always hung out on reddit. They talk openly about the shit they are doing because they knew in the past they were protected by ZOG

Punished Molyneux: A man denied his Arguments

He's a bassist in an AntiFA hardcore band. His footprint is everywhere.
He was in a band called Kowloon Walled City.

RIGHT WING LYNCH SQUADS GO GO GO!!!

Is this your first commie riot user?

https: //www.discogs.com/artist/1498469-Ian-Miller-4

They want you to kill them, they want to be martyrs.

Killing them ends the suffering of their miserable existence.

I don't want them to die; I want them to be tormented for the rest of their natural lives.

My advice: destroy the career of every faggot, dyke, and leftist you can find. Accuse your gay professors of offering a passing grade if you let them suck your dick.

If you want to go bowl cut, don't go on a shooting spree. Just go out every night with a target you got off an antifa group on facebook, tazer him, and cut off his dick and balls.

Don't tease them, don't make some huge production out of it. Remain anonymous and you'll magnify the fear they feel when they realize someone is hunting them.

Or, better yet, set them up on a catfish date in an extremely black neighborhood so they get mugged by Tyrone.

The best violence is the deniable violence. Don't strike when you can get a nigger to strike for you.

We could easily destroy thousands of leftists without even leaving our rooms.

not for a head injury, but regardless low amount of blood could mean internal swelling etc. soft tissues covering the skull tend to bleed a LOT when cut

Watching Molyneux slide into the depression phase is beautiful. Reminds me of myself, years ago. He's going to be alright. Eventually.

a prequel

NICE

SPACING

GOON

He doesn't mean what he said at the end, it's just rhetorical manipulation. He'll be back to his arguments tomorrow or later today.

go back to cuckchan spacingfaggot

Explain the spacing meme, I keep seeing people calling reddit out for spacing and I don't get it.

Rhetorical manipulation or not, he said it, and he said it out loud. Deep down, I hope he finally is starting to see that violence is the gold standard.

Its a meme. Some people are triggered by posts utilizing spacing.

Underrated post

It started out as a D+C derailment tactic by Freech and Holla Forums

I wouldn't say that violence is the gold standard but it's usually the only solution to other violence. The whole idea that violence begets more violence comes from bad execution of violence where remnants are left to prosper to further continue violence against the "winner". Proper, surgical application of overwhelming violence ends lesser violences.

And I'm preaching into the choir, I think, but I guess this is something I'd like to tell Stefan. His NAP doesn't work when we're already at work. It can only work within an homogeneous society of virtuous equals.

There are people who are identified as outsiders because their posting style. They put superfluous spaces between sentences. It has been coopted in my opinion.

For example, this is, imo, legitimate reddit spacing:

text

Now that is a great damn idea. Force your enemy to play by their rules.

Yeah, I've argued this before too. The you only get to be as non-aggressive as other people will let you be. Libertarianism is a self correcting ideology, because peace can only be enforced by the proper and just application of strength.

Good advice.

Anyone who offers you that poison should be removed from your life.

Yea you're right, we should all hide in our closets. Never defend yourself when attacked. Hell, tell everyone you're a Hillary supporter. That might do the trick.

Here is additional video of the guy on the ground at 3:57

>>youtube.com/watch?v=p3fT6pnhjJA

Yeah guys stop hating on the faggots who can't stop double spacing.

They were born that way.

I mean look how much easier it is to read with all this s p a c e .

t. a niggerfaggot

Head injuries bleed like fucking crazy. That's barely anything.

With a handle like "teen_archer", I'm inclined to believe he's a pedo.

regardless of his everything else, he deserves the worst kind of death for this blasphemy.

Seriously, you are bad at this. It's never been about double spacing; the criticism is always aimed at people who make a single space between sentences/paragraphs.

▲
▲ ▲

There is nothing redeemable about this gay fucker

kill yourself kike

▲
▲ ▲

get a life you fucking queers

This is retarded but I won't tell you why because retards shouldn't play with things they don't understand.

Congratulations, you just won a free helicopter ride.

thanks for outing yourself, nigger

The cops have been kidnapping children for decades to feed kike pizza parties (or at the very least, looked the other way the whole time) and more generally have been doing everything they can to facilitate White genocide. Anyone who thinks the cops would magically transform to be on the White side just because Trump was elected is in for a rude awaking, like that fella that got his head bashed in. Most of these cops picked their side long ago and there is no changing it now nor should we give pizza-enablers a free pass just because they wear a uniform.

He sounds fucking drunk

Look user I know you're probably still a little sore on your bum from having to realize that your shitty site was full of kikes and fag apologists but it's been said many times before that antifa acting up like this and getting violent is extremely useful. But that is a pretty neat site.

If anyone on Holla Forums isn't prepped for something like this going down around them, then they're a fucking idiot. The guy who got beat should have been prepared, personally I wouldn't step outside in CA without some means of self-defence and the willingness to use it. And if he didn't expect this kind of animosity then if hes alive he does now. And if he's not, then everyone who sees this knows and all the people who learn about will start to understand a little better. Personally I antifa to think it's totally okay for them do whatever they want and lash out as much as they want because they'll fuck themselves over so fast it'll be fucking beautiful.

Classic head injury symptom, he probably had no idea what was going on or will even remember what happened.

Are you the "they ship the sheriffs to Israel for pizza" user?

Yep, the guy that did not believe his own father until it was almost too late. I was brainwashed to love cops to, thinking they fight nigger thugs and kike corruption. Boy was I wrong. If you really needed more security then you could provide for yourself, you are much better off paying your local White gangsters than calling the cops. At least gangsters are ideologically opposed to the 14 words, like the cops have been pre-screened for.

* are not opposed-typo.

So nothing will happen to this guy because extemist lawyers will save his ass just as they always do with these fucking leftists.

Someone needs to fill his email inboxes and real mailbox with a heap of dahnkcheese pizza.

Never go to a libshit "protest" alone and/or unarmed
Never go anywhere unarmed tbh

It's nearly impossible to get into shape when wolfing down north of 150 grams of carbs per day. The kikes know this, so they push "weight loss" (((solutions))) which pretty much only feature eliminating fat.

Cool just making sure, tbh the only reason I don't dismiss what you say is because Kerrville TXI don't live there thankfully is a shady as fuck shithole and I wouldn't be surprised if that's one of the many things done out there.

It's not just the police, dad said all politicians and prominent people are given the israeli pizza tour first. Which explains why you see such fanatical devotion to kike ideals even from people that present themselves as straight, White, Christian, conservative, etc. Some examples would be; cuckservatives who shill for israel, the lawman that violates the Second Amendment, the clergymen that preaches race-mixing. It is the kike's control mechanism. The kikes are into pizza anyway, it's literally their religion but they know the goyim would rip them apart if they knew so they get their goy collaborators in on it so they can never switch sides no matter how ridiculous their bullshit gets, hence the "Never Trump" crowds like this one at UC-B still going at it as if their squawking matters at this point.

Looks like Kikelie Portman

The jig is up, codemonkey must have implemented a fed recognition system

Wouldn't surprise me honestly, are regular patrol cops involved or do they keep the fresh recruits blind to it?

The level of kikeness is directly related to how much pizza they have on hand to ply the organization with. Leadership has priority but that would be pointless in itself if they did not have at least one whole functioning ground unit in each compromised org. If you look into things like The Missing 411 book and similar cases, you will find a horrific pattern. The police stop friends and family from looking for their lost loved ones, even to the point of threatening to kill them. Kind of gives it off but the ones picked for this are often dumb goons. Sometimes entire forces are made of nothing but dumb goons and it will show in their ability to get actually police work done. Their incompetence and preoccupation with pizza probably kept them from successfully countering forces such as us.

Burn his fucking house down

No wonder CF hates fags so much. CF was a former musician so he probably encountered these types of dipshits on a daily basis. Fuck fags and fuck faggot musicians.

My dad was in state police, campus police, forest service, local police augs. All had lessons on how to murder people (anybody, not just nigs) and get away with it (throwaway knives usually) on the first day of training. This was decades ago (60s 70s 80s). I doubt things got better when they got more overtly jewier in recent times. When I was a peace officer in the early 2000s cops would brag about their murders to me thinking I would be impressed that they kill (often innocent) White people. The only cops who got any punishment were the cops that killed/attacked pedoforks (pure coincidence, goyim). Those guys were busted down to my level. Noped the fuck out of that line of work.

user please! that's not an H&K!

All right, that's good to know I have a family member that's going into police can't say where for obvious reasons but he's above average intelligence wise so I worry about what'll happen if he catches wind of it at whatever department he gets picked up at.

I'm hoping where he's looking at isn't too bad since it's spic central so murdering/kidnapping whites won't be too common, but who knows if it's bad enough I'm sure he has the wherewithal to gtfo and'll probably go private security or something.

The time for talking is over
WAR
WAR
WAR

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

Is it blue country? Bad idea to be a cop under any democrat mayor/governor. It might put a stain on his record at the very least. He might end up being forced to functionally act as hitman & enforcer for the mexishit cartels-"sanctuary city." That is, until Trump rolls his tanks in…

i don't want to kill innocent people i just want to defend myself

These aren't people. These are things and deserve no human rights

We are all militia. We can legally put down riots and insurrections. In fact, we have a legal duty to do so. If they resist arrest…

hey. i like your numbers. do you have any link/reference to any law code which states we can legally stop riots? if not ill google it but daaaaaamn im lazy, user…

You'd have to look up your state regs and how it particularly defines the militia and its duties. All of them have some text along the lines of, "to preserve the peace and order of this state/commonwealth, all males 17 to 60 years of age are to act as such-and-such…kill injuns & traitors, etc"

Many states have lethal force doctrines known as "stand your ground" and "castle doctrine". Other times, you can intervene on behalf of somebody else, like the man in the video. In fact, I would argue that if somebody had started dropping antifa right then and there when he was down and the were still beating on him, the vigilante shooter would have been fully in the right legally. Now how the complicit blue-niggers respond is different, and it could very easily escalate between the vigilante and the corrupt cops watching it all.

Ultimately, you would need to consult your state laws for specifics.

ah ok. thanks for the lead. it seems youre right

ROLE OF THE MILITIA

The role of the Militia was to fulfill the three fundamental security duties the Constitution requires in Article I, Section 8, Clause 15:

“execute the Laws of the Union”
“suppress Insurrections”
“repel Invasions”

http:// constitutionalmilitia.org/role-of-the-militia/

So how was this guy found?

Well then gentlemen, affix bayonets!

He outed himself on twitter. The worst (and last) mistake he'll ever make in his life.

So he admitted it without being questioned?

I have been trying to warn people to that precise eventually and I have been called a shill & a commie by the shill commies and boot-lickers. Many people posting here would prefer to learn the hard way, it seems.

No surprise really. A lot of homosexuals, both men and women, are quick to violence.

He openly bragged about it. Look up thread.

Its going to have to happen eventually. Just make sure you capture all evidence on video and have multiple copies in various places to present to the public when you eventually turn your rifle on the zogbot.

No one here should be above killing LE, .mil/NG, or other authority figures if they stand in the way and try to protect criminals from justice. They can be an even bigger enemy to movement than antifags. You really shouldn't even be in those situations at ground level anyways unless you have a competent fighting unit that can at least hold the cops back while you secure evidence. If the cops aren't going to do their jobs, they don't deserve to be immune from the guns of a vigilante either.

(Apart from the CTR shills) I think it's a lot of naive kids who want to crack nigger skulls legally and fantasizes about being a cop one day. I was the same way once, always being super legal about everything. Once you actually engage with shitskins in real combat as an adult and have to deal with the police in the aftermath, it becomes clear who's side they are on. Castle law or not. Repubs or Dems.

Holyshit, let this be a lesson boys, you can't afford to blink in the year of the fire cock or you'll miss the fuck out.

Praise Kek.

Possibly. Its also influenced by the fact that a lot of anons live outside the cities, so the zogbot mentality is less apparent.

Of course. They don't want competition from competent militias or vigilantes. People will start to wonder why their 98% white rural community needs anything more than a 6 man local police force, with similar equipment to boot. Its all competition and image.

What's this nigger on about then? Isn't this defeatism shilling? Inciting violence from the right? We are winning on a daily basis, why should we change what we are doing

I never liked how that didn't rhyme.

what nigger?

OHHH CRAP
OHHHHHH CRAP
E-CELEBS ARE ALL LIKE RACEWAR NOW…RACE WAR EVERY BODY…HEY YOU…RACE WARRR!!!! (CARTMAN STYLE)

Stefan

Stop shilling your cancer here, newfag.

At least use the correct insults pleb. We're not 'niggas' here

I'm not calling him a 'nigga' i'm calling him intelectually a nigger for crying and giving up

Edgelord faggot I know you're feeling really emotional and excited right now after watching Fight Club for the first time, but you might need to calm down.

Learn to meme. It doesn't fucking matter. Would you expect the left to fact-check before going ahead with the propaganda?

Nope
A CAMPUS FACULTY MEMBER MURDERED A STUDENT IN COLD BLOOD FOR HAVING DIFFERENT POLITICAL VIEWS LAST NIGHT. WHY ARE THE MEDIA NOT COVERING THIS?

Sounds to me like he's giving up on giving in
Call people niggers when they deserve it, such as when they aren't white.

fine, then i'll call him a kike faggot

Here is a phone number to address your grievances at
twitter.com/JesseArreguin/status/827236432435507200

also looks like the dude didnt die. Claims are this is him getting treatment at an ambulance
twitter.com/FuriousPlatypus/status/827254293669376006

Trump will need to call up the militia (i.e. us) if he wants to effect real change. I told anons you can't just sit back and think that the cops are going to finally do their jobs now. By and large, the cops were in on pizzagate-type shit and have been since before this nation even existed. (since the Christ-cucking really) The very first order of business for the kikes entering an area of operation is to corrupt local law enforcement or its equivalent, otherwise the kikes can't kidnap, rape, kill, and eat goy children as their religion commands. Before White people had any contact with the kikes we all lived free, wild, and naked as the majestic animals we really are. Notice after the kikes take over, everything is on lock down by order the "authorities", including your kid's asshole but no one is safe anymore either. (((pure coincidence)))

The left is falling for jewish tricks; don't fall for the same fucking thing.

Anyone calling for killing antifa is jew controlled or fbi.

Protect yourselves and loved ones, but let the police and judges deal justice. This entire situation has been manipulated to distract from the real purpose.

Whether Trump won or not this scenario would have happened regardless, everyone is being mindlessly pushed towards the same goal. The jewish elite will pull something huge when American's are fully distracted, mark my words.

Where is the proof that he died?

there you go

I get the feeling this was a more a ritualistic riot, hence why they wrecked their own shit. They're trying to raise their moral, recruit and most inspire others tobehave like this. Te whole thing was like a movie glorifying antifa tactics.

It is oike they're saying "See? You too can cause violence and destruction and nothing bad will happen to you."

Nice try Schlomo but you euro-centric kikes forget that we Americans can legally kill anyone who attacks us or others or any traitors & foreigners who advocate overthrowing Trump. You are wasting your electrons posting here.

Antifa, the only thing that you're destroying is your reputation. Thanks for securing Trump's 2nd term because you've made more enemies by targeting non-WNs. Good going there, short-sighted retards.

I sent him a nice message. While it's fun to be smug about someone like that going to prison, you kill your enemy when you make him your friend.

You kike fuck, why start a civil war when we have the government? This is what I'm autistically fucking screaming about.

All of this is to take power away from the people. You really think Trump will let this shit fly? Do you not trust him to put an end to this shit with a swift police/military response?

For what fucking reason should you go out and kill/maime/injure them besides causing chaos or self gratification? National Socialism is what we strive for and we've been moving in the right direction, adding to the chaos only sets us back.
The media will not be able to suppress this terrible attack, they're frothing for a Trump supporter to do something equally as bad so they can overshadow it.

Use social media, spread the videos of this violent attack, show the people who the main stream media is supporting if you really want to help.

I thought it was a criticism levied against people whose paragraphs consisted of only a single sentence and did double spacing. Long paragraphs benefit greatly from being separated from one another, especially since most people here cannot be arsed to force indentation.

The lack of consequence fuels their faggotry for sure. These Soros riots would end very quickly if some Whitey emptied the mag of his freedom rifle into a crowd of these shitskins-and got away with it. If the Whitey remained on the loose, they would fear more of the same. If the Whitey was caught/turn himself and no-billed, the commies would know the jig is up. If the Whitey is caught and prosecuted then all White people would know the government is still out to get them even under Trump and well, we were already prepared for that scenario with Shillary and our preps haven't evaporated. Win-win-win situation for us. Lose-lose-lose situation for the kikes. That is my logic, anyway.

IThe left is violently spiraling out of control, don't interupt your enemy when they are making a mistake.

At a certain point they will get too violent, that's when we call on Trump to institute paramilitary organizations for our protection.
Then silly concepts like self-defense will get thrown out of the window and we will the power to put down the left.

The brilliant thing is, Trump would not have a choice in the matter. If he goes against Whitey, he is toast. So long as the regular White guy in the street sees himself more with those that fight against antifa than a government that protects antifa commies as they attack random Whiteys, it's workable idea.

(check'd)
I agree that we must be prepared to win every scenario, but I think you're missing an important option.

They get violent outside of the law so we should get violent inside the law. Trump legitimizing paramilitary 'protection' organizations is the quickest route to give power back to the people.

Today, attacking an 'anti fascist' protestor (unprovoked) is illegal, but tomorrow is a new day. We've meme'd a leader into office, meme'ing a law into effect should be even easier.

Police and left wing judges in blue states will NOT punish antifa for murdering Trump supporters.
Not sure if you're a Schlomo or some cuck from r/The_Donald who accidently found Holla Forums by mistake.

Letting communism run unchecked and waiting for the government to do everything for you is the route Europeans went with and look where that got them with their extremely violent antifa problem. Perfectly legal to shoot rioters and insurrectionists in the good old USA and always has been. We already are the militia, act like it.

There's a video of people around him and someone says he's unconscious and still breathing.

What the fuck kind of gay shit is this

(checked)
The best way to deal with commies is physical removal.

Guy looks like the lead singer of Rammstein and doesn't afraid of violence. Just gotta point that violence in the right direction. Leadership 101, nignog.

YEAH OKAY CUCKCHAN, GIVE US MORE OF YOUR WISDOM

I'm not saying you have to do it as well. Judging by this interaction I doubt you could.

kill yourself desu

Do people other than CWC and Meri Brown fall for stuff like that?

BACK TO CUCKCHAN

>>>/hwndu/

It's funny how your disruption works. If I argue with you, I derail; the thread. If I don't then you've "defeated" me.

There has to be some way to deal with fucks like you that don't bring up any actual argument and cry shill on repeat.

You muddy up all conversation and do nothing for this place with your presences. Go fuck yourself.

You call me a euro-centric kike one minute, but now you call for me to act American?

Listen here faggot/kike whichever you are, THE LEFT IS JUSTIFYING THE EXISTENCE OF MODERN DAY BROWN SHIRTS.

You really think Trump would sit and take no action if that becomes the case?

This is a blessing in disguise, we can use this to legalize violence against our enemies. Trump is /ourguy/ until he gives us reason to believe otherwise, and then you can start discussing nuclear options.

spoiler that eye bleech

Or you could just take a hint and learn why you are being called out and stop doing that thing instead of putting the blame on me for calling you out. Back to cuckchan with you thin skinned nigger.

And now we shit fling and ruin the thread. How about YOU fuck off?

lol in the states where they don't have stand your ground laws.

Just retreat by taking a couple of steps backwards… and then onces it is apparent you can't outrun i.e can't retreat you are allowed to defend yourself and your life.

See now you're being disruptive, the thing you said you didn't want. Instead of learning our culture, you want to be the equivalent of an imageboard refugee, forcing us to accept your errant ways and dilute our own culture. No, you go back to cuckchan. HWNDU did not make us friends, and many here hated your presence since we knew we would get you stray newfags not getting the hint that we actually wanted you and your stream filled with nonwhites gone.

Here's your eviction notice.

Who is this "us?"

I'm only talking to (you). Please continue to in group signal you are pathetic. We're either in the same group or we aren't.

"We" obviously doesn't include kikes that tell us to sit and do nothing as the kikes and their minions attack good White people and try to overthrow the uncucking of our government. You foreigners expose yourself with your lack of knowledge of America. We do not need to wait until the government sanctions us as Brownshirt LARPers because we are the militia and we are the fucking government already. Trump serves at our pleasure. We don't need an extra fucking permission slip to shoot these fucking traitors and rioters.

Sorry. I've got to post CWC whenever I can for reasons you shall hear about later.

We aren't in the same group, you are a non-white refugee from cuckchan who needs to go back.

Based on what proof you double nigger?

Here I'll do what you are doing so everyone can see how silly it is.

You are the nigger from reddit who needs to go back. See? It's fucking meaningless and stupid. You should be banned for perpetuating this stupid fucking behavior.

Thou doth protest too much

Head I lose, tails you win? Only jews play that game.

It's clear you're new here

THE LEFT IS JUSTIFYING THE EXISTENCE OF MODERN DAY BROWN SHIRTS.

You want to be useful? Spread this attack through social media, let the people realize the MSM is shielding these violent leftist from their view. Expose them and take back control. The jewish elite was always the end boss.

I got 150 RT's on my post about this

Can I get a third party to tell one of us to fuck off? I'd even be fine if a mod banned one of us. Even if it was me.

This shit cant keep going on. Read what we've both posted and decide for yourself who should fuck off.

I am a mod, you should go.

In the board administration sense, or The Who sense?

:^)

Then ban me you stupid fuck. You should be able to see my post history I'm not new here. I've been here since the fucking exodus and people weren't as stupid back then and actually had arguments instead of crying shill.

If this is what pol is now then ban me. This is pathetic.

All of the songs Harris wrote are amazing.

Even the term "Brownshirt" has a lot of jewy-brainwashed backlash to it here in the USA. Militia is what founded America and already has the full legal power to act in these matters. Connecting yourself to a kike social account screaming "Brownshirts!" is exactly what you don't fucking do before shooting a bunch of shitskins and you may have very little choice about if, where, and how you have to shoot them considering the way things are going. You would be setting yourself up to be ZimZammed.

State prison system in CA consists of this: NorCal & SoCal Mexicans, Blacks, White supremacists. He would be eaten for desert.

Here's a test for oldfag status. We used to be under development by a specific person. What was his name? What was his handle? What was his board on 8ch? If you've been here since exodus you'd know.

Knowing about hotwheels makes you an oldfag? Surely you have a better test than that. It wasn't even that long ago.

How about instead of testing peoples "credentials" we test the strength of their arguments?

Or are you millennial fucks too weak to do that?

It wasn't hotwheels you dumb newfag. You failed, deportation has now been ordered.

In my culture, the gas chambers were much more efficient than bullets.

THE LEFT IS JUSTIFYING THE EXISTENCE OF MODERN DAY BROWN SHIRTS.

On social media spread the pictures of the attack, no need to add embelish information, that just opens up the jews to D&C.
The public will come to their own conclusion about allowing 'brownshirts' when they realize how violent the left has become and how much the MSM has been shielding them.

any news?

is the trump supporter dead?

are the authorities looking into this antifa goon?

Or you could say "Call out the militia, Trump!" and actually get people to repost it much farther and maybe even get Trump's sanction, if that's what you really want. Even Trump has kike grandchildren. You get much more done working within people's existing belief systems than you do when you go directly against them, just like Trump.

Of course he is.

Why that fucking lolcow was ever given the task by hotwheels I will never understand.

Josh was a cunt

Necro is jewish

would be nice if someone filed takedown notices on shitheel's wife's videos. She is using copyrighted music without consent no doubt. Little things like that go a long way in creating a sense of mental defeat in individuals. Her social media stuff is obviously important to her.

He killed the CWCki forum entirely after letting trannies moderate it to death for years. I hate JMoon with a passion.

Last known info was from a periscoper who witnessed it that he was unconscience but breathing. There is a complete media black out on this.

Aye, now we're talking. Refrencing brown shirts is to get user's attention not the normies. The militia's will need some sort of order and law enforcement power to be effective instead of just a nod from Trump.

Either way, spreading this attack on social media is the key to unlock all of this.

Militia already has the power. Remember when they showed up in Ferguson? Niggers went from "Kill da Po-leese!" to "Help! Police!" instantly. Even American niggers figured out riot+militia=dead niggers.

IbanZ killed kiwifarms for the lulz then started shilling his 16chan creation which anyone at the time with brains knew he would probably dox you all just for the shits and giggles… anyway that pedo cunt is gone and good riddance.

This. Stop getting trolled by fucking disinfo. When did Holla Forums get this gullible.

Where's the hard evidence? Oh right, faggot op provided none.

HAVING them is one thing. Watching them do NOTHING while even the lowest of antifa scum manages to go full /k/ is something different.

i agree, california will not let that happen laying down, the nod from the federal government could be enough though.

Also, I need a webm convert wizard, here's the video:
youtube
.com/watch?v=p3fT6pnhjJA

Attached is baby webm, someone better than me can make a higer quality version within posting limits.

I like the blend in with antifa idea. In the scenario I pictured, a serrated knife is relatively easy to hide, produce and re-hide in crowd situations. Individual antifa are quickly, selectively given a few, serrated strokes of the Gaddafi treatment while they're preoccupied with harassing the right.

3 strokes, move, shout at the right, too, then blend in. 3 strokes, blend in…so on and so forth. Various antifa would literally be bleeding out of their asses, down their legs and all over the pavement and not know what hit them. Due to the fact they hide their faces, I'm able to hide mine also and not be detected.

Hey, kid, wanna blow up a building?

I uploaded a 10 mp4 of the hour live stream of Berkley riots. 4gb, so was kind of limited on my choice of file hosting.

https:// jaz.konch.xyz/cybrog.mp4

* 10 hour live stream

if they took that name seriously they wouldn't be showing up at random chimpouts, but would have done something about king nigger.

Should be looking through all of his contacts for union/media people that might be compatriots/enablers.

Are there commies in it?

Justin Trudeau please leave

No kiwi got shoahed from two recent hosting services because josh now has an antifa autist guy following his every move. He was planning on moving to iceland to get proper hosting but I think that plan went bust too. Now he's considering suicide because a relatively recent article went up where he gets called a pedo. Seriously, google 'Joshua Connor Moon' and the first result should be a bunch of pedo shit. In his words it's an 'apocalypse of pedo allegations' lmao. He didn't help his case when he was advertising his next peabrained plot where he wanted to create a database of CP images so that he could 'combat online CP posting' (TOTALLY NOT CATALOG ALL CP TO FAP TO LATER LMAO).

We need right wing street cleaning squads or something. Will we ever reach Japan's levels of National Pride?

The students at Japanese schools are responsible for cleaning their own schools. They don't have janitors, the kids and teachers do the work every day, or at least they used to.

I think we need a good balance of both. I would say Japan is almost too patriotic actually.

Spread this on social media, there is a complete media blackout occuring. They are waiting for a Trump supporting to do something worse so they can overlook this.

True, but I was just using them as a generalization. Shitskins are terrified of White guys with guns sans uniforms. Niggers knew these guys didn't give a shit about kike squawkings because Obongo publicly wanted anyone taking their militia duty seriously to be killed which meant these Whiteys were already acting "rogue." This is actually the smartest behavior I've ever seen from American niggers. Usually they charge at your gun with their fists/melee weapons like Zulus.

That ain't gonna fly here Mr. Goldberg!

GOOD NEWS: The guy survived.

I guess the original comment still stands.

think about these possible scenarios
a) last night a rumor is spread in order to create the belief that a trump supporter has been brutally murdered by an insane anti fascism group who is preventing the free speech of a conservative. a random unverified person is then immediately doxxed , people are on the edge of going after this random person… this person could ahve been injured, or killed. yesterday /r/altright was BANNED from reddit for doxxing.
if someone else would have been killed in the name of vengeance for a person who may or may not have died last night, that would have been enough reason to have this place completely censored or shutdown for what a lot of people now believe is a completely reasonable reason: doxxing. they're trying to censor this place, and last night was a deliberate effort to do that. the only thing that is going to keep this place alive and free and open is if we outsmart the opponents who are here to silence us.
b) we continue to wait until trump's cabinet is fully elected in, sometime in the near future another demonstration/protest/riot breaks out. by then more and more people are persuaded to the idea that ANTIFA is an obvious domestic terrorist organization/movement bought and paid for by the globalists attempting to destabilize america.. not by the media but by the internal insanity of what their movement represents. the national guard moves in on the riot, and shuts it down either peacefully or violently, which then results in a discussion on whether or not this was right in the public eye. this is a much more sensible situation to be arguing your point of view from from, not defending your vengeful murder of someone who may or may not have killed someone. the doxxing, the calls to reactionary violence are NOT the answer. let the cabinet get in, let the generals make their moves. do not fuck it up by letting emotions rue you into unreasonable violent action.
stay ahead of what's going on, outsmart the enemy. if you find yourself wanting to act out of an emotional response fear or anger you can be got dam sure that its the enemy attempting to force your hand into an unwise move.

I'm sorry, forgot to post the video

Not trying to be tinfoil-level, but sure this isn't a double to cover up the death?

if not good for the guy and his family

By who? The UN? The US fed-gov? I'd like to see them fucking try. Anons blow off way too much steam here instead of exploding on the kikes. Everything is lose-lose for the kikes from now on.

Could be.

For all I know someone could have just posted a picture of some random mildly-injured man and said that It was him to downplay the backlash. I can see it now:

Thrice is a pretty popular band. We should dogwhistle this. Fire up your Twanger accounts.

lol all these kikes be like "aww no user dont do stupids", only goes to show that they no longer feel in charge. day of the rope is coming merchants

yeah youre a nigger

Let the blood run in the streets.

HOW TO CURSE 101

Ask yourselves, and anyone who shows you this video, would a man who was unconscious that long, that recently, be that chipper?

Fuck, I meant this picture, I'm retarded

All gmail addresses are "dot blind". Meaning the dots in the email address are ignored and go to the same account. So
i.a.n.miller@gmail goes to the same box as ian.miller@gmail, same with [email protected]

Well, he's right about Daniel Dale being an ignorant, self-absorbed ass.

t. former Toronto Star staffer

wew lad

nigger you don't know shit.

done

file:///C:/Users/adrian/Downloads/Antifa%20Member%20Doxx%20-%20Antifa%20Database.html

wouldn't it be fun if over 9000 anons tried to do that simultaneously on soros, for instance?
just to check if this really works, of course

It's actually worse, hes had relatives held at gunpoint.

Not always the case.

Just draw him dead and dieing. We got shillary to shit herself and be nearly n invalid, we can kill Soros, the dark one. Shadilay, let it be memed!

i've had this for months
meme magick isn't voodoo, though. i have an intuition that this won't work. to please kek there must be at least implicit lulz.

i think this is his wife

facebook.com/tracy.c.miller?pnref=friends.search

This actually is the most traditional method to magic your enemy to death , that has ever been in the book.

shadilay.
well okay then!

FPBP

lol, .40 Swishers & Welfare
Buy a nine and quit being a faggot.

Can we still call the Zim Zam an honorary aryan?

How fucked are they?

….guess he was born on 2015? After Fox got less pozzed?

What a bad meme

Guess where he got the yeast.

Don't know if you're still in the thread but I'm id:2fed74
He knows better than to go to blue departments just on ideological grounds alone and because he's worked previously for a university department he's got an idea of how bad any left leaning or left run places can be.

Anyone reading right now should go look up "Black Talon" ammunition and what happened there.

THE MEMES!
SLOWLY BUT SURELY, THE MEMES ARE BECOMING REAL!

WE NEED A NEW THREAD

COMMIE HUNT THREAD 2

Fuck this country

Just remember that corruption is a process that happens or is done to people and the kikes are experts in this. Only kikes are born completely corrupt, for everyone else it is a gradual thing. You will see perps getting slid or given sweetheart deals for no reason, many others that barely did anything get the book thrown at them, a few petty gifts and bribes here and there. They may test your reaction to the little stuff first. Lots of social pressure and nearly all of these coppers are jarhead/jock types really into the team mentally. I was one of two weeb nerds out of 100 but we were the youngest dudes on the force. Neither of us stayed around because we felt dirty. I was much more legal later on being a straight up gangster (had to be).

hi antifa

SA goons pls

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

user, the correct term for that process is Protocol Sevened as in from Protocols of the Elders of zion.
They only entrust shit to people that can be destroyed on a whim.
Second, is that why they have dead staring eyes and mechanical soulless dedication to getting arrests like a jew gathering sheckles?

GULAG THE ANTIFA