This is not only a great anime but possibly the best TV series ever produced

This is not only a great anime but possibly the best TV series ever produced.

Did you forget about season 2? It was pretty bad.

What arguments you have that prove that?

Doesn't matter. Season is 1 is perfect in every single aspect.

Great premise, expertly written, pacing is pretty much perfect.
It's just really captivating.

Still not arguments. Now you have to prove how those things are true.

Except for the fact that it falls apart half way through.

Unsure if you're fucking with me or not

What series doesn't?
50%+ of 10/10 episodes is still the best track record.

Ones that are good.

Name 'em cunt

Death Note isn't a commentary on the death penalty

Boardwalk Empire. The Wire. Monster. Barakamon. Welcome to the NHK.

I just want you to give some real arguments instead of only general statements that only play with our biases.

Are you in your 50s?
Goddamn nigga that's a horrible list

Which is not the death penalty

The Shield was one of the few long runners that not only recovered from a objectively shit season(3) but actually improved over the pre rot seasons and maintained the incline until the end. Not saying it was the best show ever but I'd rank it higher than Death Note.

Anime is real

Also it occurs to me that Vic Mackey was the exact kind of ruthless, underhanded, and adaptable operator who could have matched wits with a light type villain. Minus the instant kill notebook of course.

A man killing a man is murder
A man killing people he seems unworthy is mass murder

The issue death note talks about is if a man that has no authority can be judge, jury and executioner if the people paying the price have done wrong.
Watch the show faggot

Light simply had a bigger stick than the legislative, judicial, and law enforcement branches. Since all of their authority is derived from having a bigger stick than the citizens and criminals and the willingness to use it one could easily argue that he merely replaced their role in society using their own rules. Mass murder, death penalties, and all interpretations of criminal justice were well within his purview to define as his viwe points were indisputable and easI'll enforced through his willingness to death note anyone who challenged him.

That's a bit of a stretch wouldn't you say? People in charge of judging others spend years preparing themselves, and even then the decision doesn't fall on a single person.

L's death was major mistake.

Entire second half is a shitshow.

Legislators and Judges spend years learning how to game a cuthroat, contradictory, inconsistent, and byzantine hybrid of political glad handing and legal bureaucracy. The most successful at this rise the highest and do the Lion's share of law interpretation, law creation, and sentincing. The kind of person who has the traits and mindset to succeed in such a environment is very likely to be one of the last people qualified to judge anyone on any moral or legal grounds. Frankly a sole actor who is more consistent, mostly unbribeable, immune to petty politics, and undeniably more effective at enforcing said laws might be an improvement in some ways.

Don't be facetious. The point Is that both ways are fundamentally broken at their core despite each having some relative merits. On the one hand with the current system you aren't subject to a sole and recourcless method of handling legal issues, your chance of being railroaded by corruption/stupidity/misplaced documents is balanced by the same factors also randomly working in your favor, and you are unlikely to suffer a mystical heart attack for shoplifting. On the other hand with the Light system the effectiveness of actually punishing and discouraging crime is increased a thousandfold, you won't be convicted wrongly because half the jury didn't finish high school and can't into basic logic or over sentenced because his honor had a hangnail which made him cranky, general corruption and inefficiency flatlines as obstructIve bureaucrats and politicians are rendered powerless, and the trains run on time because tardiness is punishable by Death Note. You can debate the relative merits of these if you like. You can also debate the merits of dry shit to liquid shit, either way you are left with shit.

Near was shit, Light being duped by him and Mellow was handled like shit, and L was an insufferable magical impossibly deducing douche.

–L dying was the best part of the series, which was only ruined by his less interesting but equally insufferable replacements.–

Fuck me, screwed up my red text

The first half is decent then it becomes retarded. Also the charcaters are clearly white people, there is nothing asian about them.

>>>/homo/

You sound like one of the retarded commies who whines about the USSR not being real communism, and that we just need to give real communism a chance.

Light is shown multiple times to consistently be worthy of the role he plays. He has the intelligence, the dedication and his actions end all wars while dropping the global crime rate 70%. He more than proved his way was better than the current system that let's killers go free or the media decide whose "really" guilty.

Couldn't be farther from the truth lad.

Nah, you're right, you don't sound like a philistine at all.

Never mind don't go to >>>/homo/ go BACK to >>>/reddit/

Around you everything is an intellectual high ground.

Nothing in my post was as hilarious as you calling me a communist for expressing the idea that the concept of dictatorship, existing thousands of years before the USSR, is not 100% always bad. Sorry that was too anus annihilating for you lass.

thuis/thrad

If only

I didn’t call you a commie, you illiterate fucking dunce. I said you sounded like one of the retarded commies.

There is nothing hilarious about your most recent rambling strawman post though, it is just sad.

That really should become a board.
The word triggers the fuck out of weebs on other boards. Being told to go there, and the link showing up as white will probably cause nuclear butthurt.

It's not triggering it's just retarded.
The only thing that's irritating is you spam it everywhere like an obnoxious cunt, but you could do that with literally any buzzword and get the same reaction.

of course it is.

communism is about freedom. if the workers didnt own the means of production, it wasnt communism. all that (((education))) you got from capitalist must be damaging your brain.

hi reddit

If you ignore everything past the timeskip (other than Light's sister being hot), then it is a great series. Light becomes inexplicably a complete dumbass who is unable to fathom the concept of planning two steps ahead and Near and Mello's gambits are more elaborate yet far stupider than anything L ever did. The only reason why they were ever able to win anyway was because L did 95% of the legwork to begin with, so Near's bullshit about him and Mello surpassing L rang totally hollow.

>>>/a/

what a gay

i would kill at least 2/3 of the world population, and make myself god emperor

"cuckime" needs to spread beyond Holla Forums.
I'm sick of these effeminate "I wanna be a little girl" queers. They need to be uncomfortable in their hugboxes.

Kind of like how you are right now?

Nigger where the fuck do you think you are?
Nobody here is triggered by the word cuck, and yes, you do spam it everywhere because you think you're clever and a master troll or some shit when in reality you're like a toddler squealing a word over and over again to annoy everyone.

MUH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Can you just deal with opinions you little faggot? huh?

Of course I can. I'm not the one getting mad that people I don't like post on the same site as me.

Also
anime has been allowed here for a while.

not cuckime, sorry
only anime kino.

I don't see any rules for that.

Dont give a fuck what you see, weebshit.
You're not welcome here.
Get it through your fucking head.